BEST EXAPNSION SINCE TBC

BEST EXAPNSION SINCE TBC

bump

maybe the dragonslaying is good but good god is the pvp in a terrible place. literally worse than wod

Not happy about the class balance but content wise it's the most enjoyment I've had since TBC. But not a single legendary has dropped for me so I'm not raiding anytime soon.

what does tbc stand for

>warlock is great in everything except the important parts which are damage and spec feel
How did they fuck this up?

to be continued of course

Yeah man it's fucking incredible, the end game is unrivaled. Today I got to Unleash Su'esh, kill Harpies AND kill Silkwings.

These things only get better the more you do them, and after today's doing them for the 20th time I can say they're easily at their best. Can't wait for the 21st time.

WOTLK had some of the worst raids but was still better than anything after Cataclysm for good reason.

tfw they nerfed WQ rewards so they're even shittier to do these days

>tfw they nerfed WQ rewards

Is that why my Warrior was shitting out 845+ trinkets from Su'esh but my fresh Paladin is only getting tiny AP rewards from it?

it's on par with wrath so far IMO

it'll be really good once they
>fix broken professions
>fix broken class balance
>remove follower limit
>make bodyguards not shitty
>fix emissary chest reward ilvl
>introduce some questlines for legendaries
>lower sentinel density in central suramar (shit's got like 80% coverage)
>make world bosses actually hard
>merge realms like stormreaver and sargeras so they're not 95% stacked

and a bunch of other shit I'm forgetting

>It's great, it'll be even better once they fix [fundamental game problems]

Why are you do desperate to call it great?

how else do you expect to get the 100k order resources you'll eventually need?

because every xpac has had its issues

do you want me to list every single fucking thing I like with it? are you this autistic?

what are even the good things about it?

Yes.
It is why we went from snagging 840+ pieces once or twice a week to not at all.

wq's are glorified dailies

TBC > Vanilla > Wrath

Who really cares about the rest?

NOSTKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

without getting into class-specific stuff

zones are good, broken isles is as good as northrend IMO
suramar overall is amazing
class halls are pretty well done, the garrison shit is a decent distraction and not overly important like in WoD
world quests make dailies a lot more bearable since you're not constantly going to the same fucking place
dungeons range from good to great, except for violet hold
emerald nightmare is cool as shit. cleared it this week
despite profession having huge costs and shitty BoEs, the perks from leveling them are actually useful and fun

haven't done much pvp yet so I can't comment on that

This. It has the potential to be great. Only time will tell how Blizz will fuck it up. The fact that they already got 7.1 planned makes things look good that they'll have a good stream of updates this time around.

The one major thing they need to fix is class balance. This xpac really needs it seeing in order to advance in a spec you really need to invest resources in it. So if you invested in a shit spec well you're fucked, not like you can just reroll get to 110 and be ok. No you need to invest time back into the new class to catch up again

Not that guy, but I love how even the things that make Legion "great" still have exceptions that need to be overlooked.

WRONG. They are varied and random to the point where they're never repeated, and Legion is the ebst expansion EVER and I love Blizzard.

Su'esh, Vineyard moths, JUMP IN THE VAT

>the garrison shit is a decent distraction and not overly important like in WoD

Literally double standards. They're more important in Legion than WoD

WoD: Garrison required to open Tanaan daily quests, could still do HFC and Kazzak without it done
Legion: Garrison required to access class hall completion, required to open Karazhan in 7.1

>world quests make dailies a lot more bearable since you're not constantly going to the same fucking place

Is this a fucking joke? I do the same ones fucking constantly. MoP's random set of dailies had more randomness than this shit.

all they need to do now is fire that fucking incompetent shitstain that is holinka. the state of pvp really drags this expansion down. otherwise it's pretty good