Cred Forums keeps hyping the shit out of this

>Cred Forums keeps hyping the shit out of this
>get to play it
>you literally have a free Dia every single turn due to your companion
>then it evolves into a fucking free Media every turn once Asahi gets Parvati

This is the most casual piece of shit megaten I have ever played. I should have known better. This is just your average bunch of nitendrones hyping the ever living shit out of any garbage exclusive a nintendo console manages to get, isn't it? This thing even has fucking fanservice DLC for fuck's sake.

I still remember you miserable fucks hyping Frederick Emblem and Bravely Default as the second coming of christ but then a few months later after the shilling died down people started calling them shit for what they really are.

Bunch of retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PX5wOBy_Zu4
youtube.com/watch?v=r3wS7QEwUbs
youtube.com/watch?v=i3YGdPMl-2w
youtube.com/watch?v=MGy3Q76TVpA
youtube.com/watch?v=C_z6MtRmmsg
youtu.be/pxB4uVlaT-w
youtube.com/watch?v=snTakHqVAn4
youtube.com/watch?v=egzutCUFaOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>using asahi
lmao, Toki is where the REAL shit is at.

Haven't gotten that one yet. Do you mean it actually manages to get even more casual than literal free full HP every turn? Jesus christ.

SMT thread?
Just got to YHVH's dungeon. Fuck this place is huge.
Made it to the 2nd Brane and had to quit out for a while. Navigating that place is hell.

>This is the most casual piece of shit megaten I have ever played.

Autobattle Megami Tensei 1 & 2 on the SNES still exist.

Bravely Default was so disappointing in every aspect. I even added a bunch of people for that one feature that I never even used anyway. I heard the sequel was good though MRGRGRRRRRR

Not using navarre

And yet the nintendo marketers of this board were trying to sell it as the best thing ever.

In practice Asahi isn't that useful outside of saving on MP for dungeon crawling. 1 measly Dia isn't going to save you against repeated King Bufulas.

SMT thread?

Media has completely broken the game though. I don't even feel like playing anymore because they might as well give me a Skip Battle button for how fucking casual this shit has gotten.

SMT4A is more of a Persona game funnily enough.
And Persona 5 is more of a SMT game (you even go against the 4 archangels and Demiurge in the end).

It's more of a Persona game desu

>literal free full HP
Oh, you're still at the beginning of the game, huh?

Once you get to levels 40-60 Asahi becomes useless, hell her acknowledgement of her uselessness is a part of her character arc.

I'm at Shinjuku and it's become a snoozefest due to this.

Is DDS fusion worth it? I keep getting worthless demons out of it.

Maybe if you're a peace baby.

Then switch your partner out and stop playing on Skirmish or Conflict

Recent Megaten games have not been difficult. You should know this

>Shinjuku
Congrats, you're like 2/10 through the game and haven't even gotten out of the tutorial but are bitching about things being easy.

I've been playing since pre-release in short bursts. I'm playing on War.

>game already drops all of its difficulty in what is supposed to be 2/10 of the game

Not making a good point there. Would you also say that to someone playing SMT IV post-Medusa?

I'm playing Nocturne right and my Demifiend has Media and Mana Drain. I can easily keep up in dungeons as long as i want with this combo. Quit your bitching, this has been in almost every megaten game.

You're still in the introductory phase of the game, of course it's not difficult, are you retarded?

Are you implying smt games outside of grindy extra bosses are hard to begin with?

No it isn't you fucking retard, stop spouting shit that you see on Cred Forums and actually play the games

Some people still see it as a hardcore series for some reason

>Playing on War
>Get my ass kicked every other battle but its okay because Dagda just revives you to right before the fight
>Carried every boss fight by Partner + Assist Gauge
I think this is the shittiest i've played an SMT in years
It's probably my build and my demons being subpar though.

This is easily the most lighthearted SMT game user. You literally can't deny it

>b-but you can kill all your friends in the last 10% of the game

>plot is literally a rehash of P4.
>b-but you fight the archangels it's a REAL SMT I swear!

Is it better than 4?
I got bored of that one shortly after helping clear out a demon from a building to help a Samurai hostage situation, I think.

I really don't like what's happened to SMT after IV and Apocalypse.

My last hope is that they make an SMTV with P5's demon models and make it damn good.

What REALLY makes the game easy is Tetrakarn.

Get to the Cosmic Egg before you say it isn't like it

You mean shadows in the shape in angels for no reason.

>I know what I'll do, I'll fight hyperbole with hyperbole. That'll show everyone I'm right!

Already on cycle 2, being lighthearted doesn't make it a Persona game, nor having shadows in the shape of demons make Persona 5 more of a SMT game.

>wreck shit with magic mirror and tetrakarn
>Bosses start spamming Almighty moves

Fucking Merkabah

This.
The atmosphere took a nosedive between IV and IVA. Now you have a bunch of people following you that wouldn't look out of place in a Persona game. Especially Asahi. Things never really feel all that dire despite the constant threat of death and destruction.

Okay so I'm only like 6 hours in but I need to know.

Navarre is just a mascot character right? He doesn't have any major influence on anything, he's just there to be cute and funny right? Because I hate him.

>Tetrabreak
>Almighty spam
yea maybe if you manage to get it early game

You'll hate him even more if you pick mostly nice choices in the story then try to go full edgelord near the end

>I cast off my ego, I'm not a prick anymore before of my friends
>I'm always useless but still want to help you Nanashi
>I'm half demon, but you guys my friends accepted me
>I'm a useless fairy queen
>I used to be a tool of destruction, but thanks to my friends I'm human

Persona as fuck

Oh.. guess the bosses start to use those.

Well it worked against the 2nd Shesha fight and Adremelech for me.

Did anyone else order on Amazon? Where do I find my redeem code?

Shesha is ezpz even without it

Emailed to you

>nor having shadows in the shape of demons
You do realize that's what Persona 1 and 2 had right?

sent ;)

Check your email.

>letting shesha have a turn
Ya blew it

Is there anything missable in this game?
I'm currently on the 1/8th moon

Get the DLC and play on apocalypse difficulty scrublord

>waah waah nintendrones
Both Bravely Default and SMT4A are two of the very few even passable games Atlus and SE put out in a while, so it's not really about Nintendo. I see that blaming the big boogeyman satisfies your childish brain.

Hardest boss I fought so far is the 1st Shesha fight, Matreia fight, and what I presume to be the first Krishna fight.

Does it get harder?

If you have Fusion Booster, no

If not, still no

Im not seeing shit about a code from Amazon
I guess Ill go to customer service

Not especially.
Outside the Fiends, the only one that gave me any real trouble was the final boss.

>Pop Tetrakarn
>Enemy uses AoE magic attacks
>Pop Makarakarn next turn
>Almighty spam
>Pop BOTH of them like a madman
>Enemy pops a -karn breaker and proceeds to use that corresponding attack
They were good mid game but by late game enemies started carrying counters for that shit.
The REAL heroes are Energy Drain, Doping, and Lustre Candy, although enemies start packing Dekaja endgame so maybe less for the latter.

Wait till you reach the point where dagda can't do that, son.

Dunno, Nocturne on Hard mode was kinda tense before you managed to get to Ikebukuro at which point you had access to the majority of things needed to make the game trivial.

>you can't open this gate at your current strength level
FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT???

There's a few of those, for different stats. If you can manipulate your equipment to get the stat at or greater than 200 you're good.

are they mandatory?

a goddess

No. Pretty sure they just have equipment pieces/loot behind them

Qait how much stats?
I minmaxed so hard my mag and dex are barely past 13

thank god

>He isn't playing on War

I heard they turned both the angels and the demons into cartoon villains, without any sympathetic qualities whatsoever.

Is that true?

200 or greater, so the stat bar on the menu is full and pulsing.

Anyone know where to find Raptor Fuxi?

He's supposed to be low level but I checked the beginning areas practically genociding everything and never found him

Same shit as always except for Lucifer's purpose

>plot is literally a rehash of P4.
>i haven't played 5 but i will shitpost anyway

Just fuse it, make a search with the "use compendium" option on.

You can't find all demons on the wild.
If Fuxi is not on Kinshi park, yo uhave to fuse him.

Compendium->New Demon->Race Raptor->Include compendium

Never seen him as an enemy, but I know you can fuse him from the enemies in literally the first area. The zone in the shopping area with Gnomes, Legion, etc. where you're sent to recruit your first demons.

Is there a particular reason you're not just fusing to get him?

Ice Age or Glacial Blast?

Those are there as a "fuck you" for people that max just one stat.

WHITE BROS WW@?

The lawfags and chaosfags don't really act any different than normal, but a certain reveal involving Merkabah and Lucifer puts their actions in a very different light.

>A media per turn with a chance to fail

This is only good for random encounters.
Crying about how navare gives free buffs would make more sense

Tell me that there is a incense that boost MP, nanashi's mp is shit tier.

so what's Cred Forums verdict on this and SMT4? Buy or no buy?

Or just to make people get the incense DLC

Git gud google

so what's the best build this time around ?

buy

>i've ignored spoilers
>im still pretending P5 hasn't come out in nippon
>im a retard
the woman you first meet in the game is the near final boss and goro is adachi all over again.

There are couple MP ups you find in the normal game.
But you usually boost it with equipment

There is

Which is still not officially out..

Buy both

For now, any min-maxed build with a splash of Agility works.

>just parroting what you've read on Cred Forums
You're literally doing the same exact thing others have told people to stop doing about Apocalypse.

But SMT was never hard. In fact, SMT was always piss easy.

full mahou sound good?

>in order to get the smt iv bonuses, take out the apocalypse game card and put the IV one with the game
When was the last time a game did this? I only remember PlayStation FF games and parasite eve.

SMT was always about sudden roadblacks with certain bosses forcing you to at least know what you are doing.

If this is Persona then SMT has been Persona as far back as SMT 2.

Who here actually uses the pins? They are symbols common enough for normalfags to not bat an eye.

>IV Eshop only release in Europe

T-t-thanks

I'm having no problem with it right now

About to start YHVH's dungeon of fun

Concentrate+Severe attack (there are severe elemental attacks that piece on smirk)+Alimighty for quick bypass+Energy drain is endgame built.
Whether you fill the rest with buff/debuff, heal or other elemental spells depends on the demon lineup you like to keep

Who a WOKE NIGGA here?

Just remember this: SJ pulled bullshit dungeons MUCH earlier, compared to that, this will be a cakewalk.

might work differently here in EU. we'll just have to wait and see

>implying SMT isnt a casual series in general

None of those games are actually challenging.
If you find them too easy then just gimp yourself.
You can't complain that a game is too easy if you are actively making use of the best skills and stuff.

>Then SMT has been Persona since before Persona existed

Don't post slutty Moh Shuvuu please, she is pure.

WORLD OF SMIRK

They never HAD sympathetic qualities. The ideals themselves weren't necessarily bad, but the ones in charge always fucking ruin said ideal, hence why it's always so easy to paint whatever side the protagonist picks as "right"

It reads data from your SD card user

And how did you pump your Str and Luc so high?

He hacked the game to have the incense dlc before its offical release and farmed like no tomorrow.

How can a demon be pure

You have to fuse him.
I also had an Ippon-Datara give one to me because I was too low leveled to recruit Ippon-Datara at the time.

Holy shit, how'd you get that quality?

Oh I think that's what happened

Something gave him to me cause I was too high but I was also full so I was trying to find him again

I didn't want compendium dive because the prices are too fucking insane and I don't have a fast way to make money yet. Just recently beat jack frost and the demon domain.

>incense farming DLC.
Why is this allowed?
Oh, right.

Drop the game difficulty qheb you are going to use the compendium, war triples the prices and even the most harscore players admit that is bullshit.

To be fair, is not out yet, but hackers found a way to open all the dlc.

Whats the best str build for endgame?
I dont know what non beat the shit outta them skills i should slap onto my character

>fighting Titan
>"Well shit, it doesn't seem like he's weak to anything"
>"Guess I'll try the nerve gas because that worked on Ose a while back"
>He's weak to it
Fucking awesome. I even fused a Basilisk right before the fight, too.

War jacks up the compendium price by A LOT.
Switch to Conflict or Skirmish for lower prices, but don't be a fucking idiot like me and remember to switch back after you fuse and then wonder why everything is so much easier.

Actually I hex edited my save, but I do have the DLC.

You don't have to hack anything to get the DLC before it's release. I'd post the link, but I don't have it.

You didn't stop to grind with hama spam at nippon's demon domain?

Not to mention the whole thing with LOL NO GAME OVER

Game is trash.

how bout you actually play the game

There are story segments when dagdas revival no longer works. You can also get an app that makes you gameover.

>actually dying

Same piece of trash but even more dumbed down.

To be honest, it just saves you from savescumming/reloading. I really didn't mind the free retry, especially on bosses. It's not like an retry is going to alter the outcome anyways, especially if you bring the wrong party on War

Makes plot sense when you have a god with power over life with you.
But this makes me wonder, if dead is cheap to him, why he didn't revived asashi when she was killed first?

poisons even better, he basically killed himself

I am. Game is still a snoozefest. In fact, I heard there's a dlc that supposedly gives a new difficulty so I'm gonna try that because as of right now this game is just trash and they might as well turn it into a visual novel for how worthless the battles are. There are simply way too many crutches.

Because she's weak and not a potential Godslayer, I assume. He doesn't revive just anyone, and you pretty much sell your soul to him first

Because her soul was taken you speedreader.

I had that happen to me.

I was in Toyosu underground shelter after recruiting a Naga and Stryx and wanted to see what I could make so I lowered it to mess around. After I found stuff, I continued on and ran into a dragon horde.

I obliterated it and wondered why it was so easy despite reinforcements and got tons of exp and money. Then I realized and immediate loaded back and made sure it was still War.

Ran into the horde again. they were still easy lol fire weakness

Demons girls are at the very least purer than human girls. Well unless you're talking about Lilith and those related to her like the Lilim and Succubus that is. They're the lewdest and I love them for it.

>Speed reader
Actually i knew all the plot details since the game came out in japan and Cred Forums was full spoilers, but not one explained why that happened back then.

Hordes are hilarious when you have weakness+hamaon/mudoon. That sweet free exp

One thing I hate is I can't quick reset with L+R+start+select

Come on what the fuck?

>This is the most casual piece of shit megaten I have ever played
Not to sound like casual scum. SMT could benefit from being a little more accessible.
>This is just your average bunch of nitendrones hyping the ever living shit out of any garbage exclusive a nintendo console manages to get, isn't it?
This obviously applies to the Wii-U more than the 3DS. The 3DS has gotten way more support and a greater variety of games than any other Nintendo platform.

Is there still demon evolution in this game? Im still early on but I noticed Porewit is a lower level than Kaso now so at least one line no longer works

Also,
>incenses every 5 steps

I'm just gonna drop this shit. The more I think about it the more I remember how casualized this is.

Angel line evolves all the way up, and I had my Chimera evolve into Orthus before I fused him

This game is really really easy so far even on War

I feel like I want to restart and do a gimmick run

Basically put in only points for fusion booster and get Alice at level 20

Lilim is best girl.

I'm fully aware it's a plot point, but they still could have just brought nanashi back the first time and followed through with it. Explaining it plot-wise won't make this shit any more casualized. It's fucking braindead not having to care about healing your party AND not giving a shit about any game over that might fuck you up. I guess being able to save everywhere wasn't already a major crutch enough.

They're still one. Angel still goes through her line. Koppa Tengu still evolves into Karasu Tengu.

Alright, good shit, Ill keep my angel around then

Just hack your save to unlock all the dlc and put the game in Apocalypse difficulty.

Nice blog you fucking faggot

won't make it any less* casualized

>no game over

since fucking when? I've died in this game several times and had to start over. Almost made me quit because I never fucking save.

Dagda literally revives you every single time. Read his dialogue.

>he uses incense and demon fusion x
No one is pointing a gun to your head and forcing you to play it user, much less exploit it.
You can play on the hardest difficulty, the Apocolypse difficulty, and enjoy a decent SMT entry that surpasses SMTIV in terms of story and mechanics.
-smirk fixed
-hama/mudo fixed
-less savescumming
-strength/dex balanced out/viable
-easy to navigate map
Or you can go back and play Strange Journey with it's blind teleport dungeons. They're still both fun games, but I'm not a lawfag so I'm not gonna tell you what to do.

>Atlus makes Asashi the perfect killing bait for the Western fanbase
>Then they cuck them from killing her with their own hands
How mad are the edgyfags?

You don't need to give them the time of day, user. They just don't have the self control to avoid using casualized mechanics when placed in front of them. Because, they are casualries. As much as they loathe to admit it.

>true true goddess reincarnation
every time

>mfw i grinded for 20 hours in the dlc and had lvl 90+ demons before the first dungeon

comfy

There is nothing wrong with that. That just gives you the freedom to have no healers in your party. It doesn't affect the difficulty that much because by the end you can just have a demon casting salvation anyways. The game is also balanced around you having one more free action per turn and it's about as difficult on the hardest difficulty as 4.

I think Asahi is superior to all up to the end of the game. For offensive abilities and buffs you don't really want randomness in it so getting a heal per turn just makes accidental wipes that much less likely. If you end your turn with your party damaged she will always heal and her heals after she "awoke" is effective a full heal. That said for a certain boss, certain other abilities are way more useful.

>Get Fusion lv+15 intending to speed through the game in a week
>spend hours and hours farming demons to create the perfect combinations when I should have just been advancing the story

The convenience of the Search functions to the Cathedral of Shadows is my bane

This is sounding even more casual than FE now

Not that mad

Because I'm also a vore/gorefag

She's not really the best because if you rely on her heal too much she'll fuck up when you least expect it and have her shitter demons disobey her like this is fucking Pokemon

not gonna happen after some point.

But you aren't even show what happens to her, you just get some bloody glasses and chewing sounds.

>Nozomi assist
>Literally a free disable and even a party wide disable every turn

You don't even know bro

Seems like the 3DS is where a series goes to become casualized lately.

>exploit it

Do you even understand what the word exploit means you idiot? You might as well start saying that it isn't easy because you can play blindfolded. None of your points address the fact the game is severly casualized to heights this series has never seen before.

You act like the series wasn't always easy. Only Strange Journey was challenging all the way.
Unless you can auto-battle almost every boss like I and II, then it's not as bad as you say.

Why did they fuck up the armor design of this shit so badly anyway? The majority of them look like shit you'd see at some random chink f2p mmo's microtransaction stores that are filled with fanservicing shit.

to be fair, the dlc was never intended to be around when the game launched, im fully aware ive ruined the challenge for myself but i dont really give a shit about that

>they are casualries

This is quite rich coming from the guy defending casualization.

So is this game really a sequel to SMTIV neutral ending?
By the intro it made me think it was a alternative reality, and some plot related stuff seems to be different from the first game.

Not being shown explicitly is fine too, user. Imagining and making your own interpretation of these things is just fine too.

>tfw I started this series with SJ

I never realized how easy everything else was and then I think back to those days.

I was playing on actual DS too so no save scumming or anything.

Horrible horrible memories of Horas or whatever in area B or the entirety of Eridanus.

Talk about being thrown into the flames

This completely. I have Navarre,Asahi and finally got Yuriko or whatever the Fairy queen is called and Navarre still tops. Buffs eat way too much mp I'd rather have demon with a few buffs (which I can use if necessary) equipped with good healing then rely on Asahi who may or may not heal the right party member.

Nothing is hard yeah.

It an alternate path of the neutral end

In SMT4 Nanashi chose to die, but not in Apocalypse

Its been like that for awhile.

You are sick, user.

What happens if you choose to walk away?

>implying the manly armor with boobs isn't the tightest shit
get out my face user

What do you think?

Dadga forces you to accept?

which is better Cred Forums peace ending or massacre?

You die

Oh yeah I also remember the quest with Alice and the rabbit which lead you down god knows where in all sorts of crazy shit.

I remember when it took me 25 tries to beat Asura because of all his BS

The challenge and unforgivingness of SJ is what hooked me to the SMT series

Since then, all the personas and other SMTs like IV and Desu that I've played never reached that pain level. (Desu1original kind of did though, those Bel's shit) but the familiarity and love of core concepts and characters(demons) kept me hooked.

Even now though I can see how easy Spic has gotten even on War.

Maybe it's just SJ was too far and away by itself.

>boob plate armor
>with slots on the nipples
Why

Why not?

Bonds is too Persona and massacre is too edgy

But I went Bonds in my first playthrough

If my Blast Arrow is already +8 is it even worth the time to farm for Heaven's Bow and then spend MORE time fusing and grinding to level it up?

Also, is there a stronger single target Gun skill than Grand Tack?

You can't do anything with a nipple slot.
I guess it makes you more prone to being stabbed in the nipple, which doesn't seem good in any way

Apologize.

>spic
That was supposed to say apoc...

I like it

Well it still is a bad game

Have you seen the rest of the genre? People are desperate for a decent JRPG.

It's still shit.
Apocalypse having its own problems doesn't change that.
Would pick IVA over IV any day desu.

Does leveling DEX past 200 do anything? My bar is all blue now.

After one playthrough of Apocalypse I still kind of prefer 4 at this point. Less routes and all that friendship shit annoyed me

Obviously, I still prefer all the QOL adjustments that Apocalypse made over 4

I got to the Chaos realm. Where the fuck do I go? I keep going round and round.

Additional points will still increase damage and shit, but not as much as the points placed between 1-200. 200-999 will still provide a large increase in power comparatively, but at the expense of more points.

Is Etrian Odyessy casual garbage because there are certain class combos in each game that bend the game over your knee? No. Streamlining mechanics, reducing savescumming is a good thing, and the game provides an environment for you to have a difficult but rewarding time, while also providing an environment for newcomers to the series. The overly 'casual' features--fusion level up being the biggest offender--is like playing with those broken combo Samurai builds in Etrian Odyessy. No one is forcing you to pick it, and it's not a main game mechanic.
Does playing with a blindfold make the harder?
Yes.
Does playing with a blindfold make the game more fun?
No.

Does playing without incense spam, DLC abuse, and Demon Fusion lvl +15 make the game harder?
Yes.
Does it make the game more fun?
Yes.

Especially in a singleplayer game, completely optional features that don't impact the quality/mechanics of the game to make it easier shouldn't be counted as "casualization," in my opinion.

Toki started off pretty shit but she's quality waifu material now.

I liked SMTIV but it is really meh.
Dunno if Apolypse is any better though

We need more lewd Isabeau.

I miss all the old voices from 4

Burroughs had a cute voice, the weapons dealer sounded better along with the Hunter Association guy

I want to fugg Bobo

#DicksoutforBobo

Are there really only two routes?

Kill everyone or sunshine and rainbows? What the fuck Atlus

>The only Doujin of Isabeau is a mindbreak doujin.

Why the fuck is she such a high level demon in this game? She's usually an early game jobber demon.

There are two versions of angel.

She's both

Because that's the second angel in the game. The normal one is a low level demon.

It is a non issue. Casualization helps casual players not regret their purchase, and thus makes the series more money, which means a better return on games in the future. Because of this simple fact, we don't have any choice in the matter. The 'hardcore' minority is a tiny meme demographic these days, and yet, all of the casual garbage you dislike is purely optional, and the game has difficulty options to suit you. There's zero reason to care, because the more difficult SMT experience you want to have is still there. The only reason you would care is for childish reasons, like "SMT is a hardcore only series" or "I literally can't muster the willpower to avoid chewing 50 HP incenses and using the most powerful partners."

ANSWER THE CALL SON OF MAN!

Old blue Angel is low leveled angel
New black Angel is the end game one, probably because she's the waifu of one of the people who worked on the game.

It's 4 routes, just the neutral route is much longer with an additional divergence.

Don't kid yourself, in many SMT games 2 of the 3 routes are filler quality anyways.

There were sections of Devil Survivor that made me want to break my DS over my knee, but maybe because I'm not the best at tile based games. Have you tried that spinoff?

>Two "routes" are literally a boss fight then and there and that's it

Please someone help.

I thought SJ was actually decently hard with its elaborate dungeons and lack of press turn

Just keep going through the doors in different patterns until you've busted all the wormwood/ghost walls, then past one of the doors there should be a room with a boss in.

I played both 1 and OC and 2 and RB

SJ was definitely the most difficult game

gg
I hated grinding for skills in that game, towards the end. You really needed the right setup for bosses otherwise you'd get fucked.

Does Overclocked have the best story out of all the SMT games? I heard there are a ton of branches.

I wouldn't really call it new.

There's 7 different routes

New in the sense that the other design is older.

Trust this angel.

I wanted to kill myself for going law route first. The fucking bosses at the end were hell

youtube.com/watch?v=PX5wOBy_Zu4

>going law route first
well, you kinda deserved it

youtube.com/watch?v=r3wS7QEwUbs

You cant blame me since the mastema memes didnt happen at the time yet

What's THE OP skill combo on SMT4:A?

Your mom
My dick

>Using the designated canon waifu
>Instead of the Heroic Luxuror of Justice that died for our sins

Fucking don't use her then, what's the problem?

You know I thought for sure since YHVH was getting involved people would start dying left and right. Apocalypse might be the most lighthearted mainline entry yet.

Alright faggots if the apocalypse happened right now, would you be able to survive in a wurld of STR?

No. Nobody on Cred Forums would, despite what some might believe.

But people do die left and right in Apocalypse.

Wait they got rid of the dealer and the association guy? What bullshit. They were perfect. Just because it's a new game doesn't mean they need to change everything. Hell, the only one I liked better then them was Tayama's voice.

>real life demon summoning program shows up in response to apocalypse.
>iOS only.

Megaten isn't really meant to be a hardcore "so tough Dark Souls" series though.

If you want hardcore RPG, you play EO.

Tayama had the GOAT voice.

Did you skip the whole shesha bit where everyones getting killed left and right because abouncha fedoralords were angry at YHVH?

Im pretty fucking sure if you didnt accept dagdas revival there would be a lot less casualties

>wah wah the start of the game isn't the hardest game evrr I'm not even play the hard parts
You'd probably cry about how hard YHVH, Fiends and DLC bosses are anyway.

Made going with Johnny cakes instead of HOY even worse, since you missed out on some demons alongside his dialogue.
>"H-Hey. Kid with the ponytail? These are demons we're talking about here. H-Hey, are you even listening? This is demons we are talking about here. Don't do this!"

Who the fuck cares you fucking pussy ass bitch. Muh challenge wahhh I want less hit points shut the fuck up and play the game

>the game just started
>not everyone has died brutally yet, even though most will I'm still going to call it loght hearted
Ugh.

>play on normal
>game isn't hard at the very start
No shit, welcome to every video game.

How do I fuse Odin?

Wasn't blue angel's debut in SJ? Black has been around longer

i wanted to know if i should beat the first game before i play this? i usually have a tendency to play the sequels and then go back to the past games first (even if its worse like taking a step backwards) but if i played this first would it be harder to go back and get into the first one?

beat him.

Blue's been around since Devil Summoner at least
Black started showing up in the PS2 era, I believe

Kill yourself.

>Wasn't blue angel's debut in SJ?
No, retard.

>Black started showing up in the PS2 era
No, retard.

Thanks user.
Seriously though, I just need the name of one component demon

How are you actually this fuxming dumb? If you have his fusion unlocked it literally tells you what demons you need, even if you haven't fused them.

You could try saying something instead of nothing.

Second tard already corrected the first.

If it's REALLY that hard for the second I suppose I can post this.

He's a special fusion right? He's definitely not one of the silhouettes there, and I already have Matreiya.

The PS1 version of SMT2 didn't come out until 2002, though.
Blue's been around for longer than that.

>Blue's been around for longer than that.
Which I directly referred to, did you try reading rhe post?

Can you try typing your post in English next time?

Not if you don't have at least one component demon.

His post was in English you fucking tard.

Are you baiting now?

No, retard

Bonds is your neutral end with a power of friendship spice added to it.
Massacre is your neutral end with youtube.com/watch?v=i3YGdPMl-2w cranked up to eleven, but arguably everything that happens end up being for the better

You have none of the components? The only one I remember right now is Thor, Kishin race.
Look up a chart out there and mess around with elemental fusing till you get at least him.

Oh, you're just massively butthurt. Okay.

Does it really matter when I was basically right anyway?

You were half right, and I affirmed that, then you got mad at me, wherever we go from here, I don't care.

Far more.
Also more lewd SMT demon girls.

Because you worded your sentence poorly, and also added nothing to the conversation in the first place anyway

Truth is nothing?

You really should have just stopped embarrassing yourself.

You didn't bother supplying anything until someone said you contributed nothing. You just called everyone retards and left.

>yfw Akihabara is now craters

Filth.

Cleopatra's DLC is so fucking awful god damn.
Guess I'll have to cheese her with imposing stance and mirrors.

Also akasha arts might be a tad bit overpowered. Vishnu-Flynn was a fucking joke.

I'm really glad they kind of cleaned Merkabah's design in Final.
Don't know why they added gold nipples, though

Clearly I didn't leave. You really are everything I called you.

>expecting good DLC from fatlus outside of EO2U
why

Though the DLC costumes in TMS#FE were amazing

PC when?

P5 DLC costumes are amazing.

The actual DLC fights in this are good.

hordes are scary as shit now

>Toki at the shrines of Lust and Gluttony

My dick was not prepared for this.

>A horde appears!
>Toki jumps in!
>Instant kill activated!
>Reinforcements arrived!
>Toki jumped in!
>Instant kill activated
Holy FUCK

Executing program.

>Reinforcements have arrived!

New to the series, eh?

Multihit spells wreck them.

SMT is usually pretty easy though.

>smile charge
>hama/mudo

?

>Enter into a battle with three demons I don't have yet
>Recruit all of them in one go
Is there a better SMT feel?

>that King Frost voice
like daggers in my ears

>it still better than P5 turned out pure garbagefest

>having 3 demon slots open

what the fuck are you doing nigger

Do you not fuse or something? I've got 21 fucking slots, do you expect me to horde shit demons?

Are you retarded?

>Thought Hallelujah was useless
>He completely cucks Krishna
Wow, it's like he was included in the partner list just for that fight.

How effective is WORLD OF STR in this game?

>spends a good chunk of the game being thirsty as fuck for Nanashi.
>finally stops after Inanna is destroyed.
>made her Nanashi's goddess.
>she went right back to being thirsty.

>Not using Navarre

Fucking casualry

>last game of the Nintendo exclusivity deal
>people expected this to be good when all the Nintendo era games have been trash
lol

>Nintendo exclusivity deal
I think this is my favorite meme

fuck iva, just play sj or nocturne

It's better than both of those though.

user, I love IV and so far I love IV A

But I don't see it topping Nocturne or Strange Journey. IV didn't.

>meme
What do you mean?

Can someone tell me how to get through the maze in Tsukiji Konganji? I'm there the second time and it really doesn't help that every floor looks the same

You know exactly what I meme.

>easy ass xp

I onec played Nocturne but got stuck at Matador and didn't have the will to push through so I stopped playing. I've played Persona 3 and 4 since, so now I was thinking of giving it another chance, but I remembered the existence of IV.

Should I play it first to prepare myself, should I skip it and go to Apocalypse or forget both and play Nocturne?

And that's why I keep Toki with me at all times.

Is there any boss that spams single target gun type attacks that do heavy damage?
Thinking of dumping my armor kits on either the Hazmat Suit which has gun weakness or the edgy spike jacket with no weaknesses but way less default HP boost.
Mostly because I'm playing on Apocalypse and would rather Nanashi not explode from a single heavy damage attack to his weakness.
Party wide attacks are fine since my demons repel or null gun.

Play 4 then Apocalypse

Play Nocturne last, True Demon Route

save the best for last

Does Inanna say anything lewd in the Dub to entice the player?

So can you guys explain why the fuck they decided to show an image of a realisitc shesha-flynn?

Christ that was so random and unsettling.
I'm also upset that I don't get to kill him my own hands but oh well.

Bro, I'm pretty sure you're a troll, but Asahi is fucking useless to me. She still hasn't got Media yet, but goddaamn, everytime she wants to do something, her demon just does nothing. It got so bad that I just switched out with Navarre instead. At least I know for SURE he can do shit with no worries.I don't even get the point of having Asahi as a partner if her Demon doesn't even listen to her. She could heal both my HP and MP fully, but if more than half the fuckin' time her demon doesn't listen, what use is it?

>mfw Navarre actually died while masturbating to a bathing female samurai near a river
Goddamit, I thought you guys were just memeing.

>get to king frost
>his turn
>SMIRK SMIRK SMIRK CRIT CRIT SMIRK SMIRK CRIT CRIT CRIT CRIT SMIRK
>my turn
>MISS MISS MISS MISS MISS MISS MISS MISS MISS

Just play whatever interests you the most first
I'd say play Nocturne first, but I also think Nocturne is pretty boring and has one of the worst systems for getting skills for you main character. Also the encounter rate is ass. I wish they would just remake Nocturne and get rid of random encounters and I might actually have motivation to finish that game.

To spook you of course.

sounds like you've got shit luck

15 hours in and I can count the times her demon disobeyed on one hand

IV was mediocre at best, this game trumps Nocturne.

>not grinding the maximum comfy Inugami teams on the demon domain next to Ueno for insane xp
>not investing all App points into Fusion Booster so you get to have your own King Frost fight the impostor as soon as you are level 18-21

>Get the DLC

God dammit I love Navarre. Loved him in IV, that game didn't have enough of him. The fact that I get Slimer and Soul Hackers Spookies logo vibes from his ghost form just makes him even better.

You must not be familiar with this series

Anybody have the map for YHVH's realm?

Yeah but when ~I~ do it it's ok!

The difficulty dlc is free
Good luck waiting unto next month unless you are pirate master race who already has all dlc unlocked

>"homeslice went bananacakes" is an actual line of dialogue

Can I return an opened game to Amazon? Or can I only get store credit for it?

At least he died with an Erection that would make Mara proud

Play Nocturne first. The dated fusion mechanics in Nocturne compare to SMT IV and SMTIV:A would make it annoying to play it after finishing IV.

Thanks

I'm saving anything Toki related at this point

you mean a valley girl said something stupid?

SOMEONE CALL AMAZON POST HASTE!

All of the dialogue is retarded, and every character is unbearable. Nothing sounds more appealing to me than playing as a Linkin Park fan hanging out with his anime sister and the ghost of a gay faggot.

Just got the dungeon after you get toki and I have no idea where to go once you find the guards that reset you when you get too close

>scrub godslayers struggling on based cheetah dual wielding edgelord
>remember from old games he's weak to charm
>MARIN KARIN MOTHERFUCKER
>tfw text says Ose is turned on then Blight's right after killing that ditzy fairy that flashed him a second ago

HIS ERECTION ONLY MAKES HIM STRIKE HARDER

IV is a much better entry into the series IMO. I pretty much agree with this user. The encounter rate made it intolerable for me in a lot of areas.

But the downside of playing IV is that once you get used to the more polished interface and fusion mechanics, it'll be hard to go back to some of the older games.

Though I'd recommend SJ if you really want a hard as balls dungeon crawler.

Unless they pit in major, major effort these games will always remain in Nocturne shadow.
>Bravely Default
Fuck that game, it's the biggest disappointment I've experienced on handheld.

Too bad it is not that many pics to save.

Is there any doujinshi with toki? I want to pierce her ring of gaea.

I think everyone overhypes how good Nocturne actually is. All of its mechanics have been improved on in later entries and it's not even that difficult after you get past matador.

I'd rather they not put any more effort into how to destroy mainline again

>and it's not even that difficult after you get past matador.
I disagree there. If anything I think people play up how tough Matador is. The other fiend fights are much tougher.

Is any SMT really hard after a certain point? I feel like almost every SMT has a certain boss/area up to which the game is pretty challenging and forces you to get the optimal party but past that, your character/party grow so much faster than the enemies that almost all the challenge goes away.

The only SMT that I think avoids that pitfall is SJ and that's only because of the ridiculous dungeon design.

The main SMT games barely get any doujins to begin with, and usually they end up being of the homolust variety.

Matador is one of the only fiend fights that's actually required, though, unless you're going for the TDE, which I guess everyone goes for because it's the only good ending in the game.

Mechanically the game has been bested but these games are more than mechanics

music, art, sadistic dungeons, bosses, crushing atmosphere, sense of isolation,

in all of these aspects Nocturne excels above the rest

Strange Journey is strong in some of these aspects too which is hwy it gets so much love

What a shame. She needs more art

That last sector in SJ was a fucking ride.

I actually enjoy the restoration ending, but I also like happy endings. Generally why I go neutral in most SMT games.

True demon is the most interesting ending for sure though.

>Toki behind shitty MUH FAIRIES

Come on Japan

Any idea why a ghost would have a giant ass?

That's too bad. I will try to dig any Toki lewd I can find. I wish Airi from DeSu2 had the same personality.

>music
The OST is easily one of Nocturne's weakest points alongside its story and characters
>Art
Literally every PS2 SMT game has the same artstyle bar P3&4, with the Raidou games looking better than the rest of the games in my opinion.
>Dungeons
SJ
>Bosses
SJ

All Nocturne has going for it is "atmosphere", which I just thought was pretty bland, and "isolation", which really means lack of any interesting characters to keep you interested in whats going on. There's not much going on in Nocturne that hasn't been done better by now.

>The OST is easily one of Nocturne's weakest points

You've probably played the game for two hours and you're judging the rest of the 38 hours.

You're the real retard.

Japan are massive Tokifags though. That confession during the Inanna boss battle in Cosmic Egg, and the lust jar is their favorite moments.

I disagree with you on the music. I personally think Nocturne has a fantastic soundtrack, not as good as DDS1 and 2, but it's really fucking good.

The rest I agree on though.

>playing smt4
>get to minotaur, heard this was a casual killer so I brought bufu demons with rakukaja, tarukaja and rakunda
>always get to the third stage with no problem
>was going to win until oni-kagura critted me through smirk
ree

Outside of the Law theme and Metatron's theme, which are just remixes of SMTI's Law theme, I can't say I liked anything in there.

>The OST is easily one of Nocturne's weakest points

Well user, it's all subjective, and that's okay.

>mfw all this praising of SJ made me want to finish it
>mfw I just realized I lost the save data I had with over 25 hours in the game

Just start over!

I started over for a dumb reason, but it was my first real SMT game and I can't say I knew what I was getting into by siding with law.

I lost my save data right when I was at Meme Aleph on the Neutral route. I don't think I'm going to go back to SJ for a while because of that.

I got through the 3rd stage with just Flynn and one demon alive. It's honestly just fucking RNG. Even with all the buffs/debuffs I had, he can still wipe out your entire party with his bullshit

I'm 18 hours in and i'm agreeing with OP

no doubt this is the most casual mainline yet

the most fun to play so far thanks to the improvements to the map and reduced encounter rate

but it's casual as fuck user

She's got it better than Mermaid. Demond waifus always need more love.

>I'm at the beginning
>why isn't it hard
lol

>liked the lame Metatron theme over Beelzebub
>didnt like the best track in the game
youtube.com/watch?v=MGy3Q76TVpA

I can't remember anything that wasn't a remix from a previous game.
The rest of the PS2 games had pretty great soundtracks, but I barely liked or remembered anything from Nocturne.

Only the first SMT game you play is really "hard" and even then probably not. Nocturne just happened to be a lot of people's first.

SMT is just hard the first time around because you have to realize you have to gimmick your way through with buffs/debuffs, abusing weaknesses and managing your demons matters a lot more than grinding an extra level or two. It's a little different than a standard RPG where you can kinda just plow through without caring much about that kind of stuff.

Once you realize that though, SMT becomes a cake walk just like any normal RPG series.

Gonna have to disagree with you there.

youtube.com/watch?v=C_z6MtRmmsg

>lame
Law theme and all of it's remixes are great. Fuck you.
And I really don't like any of the battle themes that involve [INCOHERENT YELLING]

>18 hours

You haven't really started yet

???

the game could be difficult but still be casual with save anywhere, heal stations ten feet from terminals, on the fly difficulty switch, no cost Ai partners, AP points falling from the sky, free money regularly thanks to relics, no death penalty, and so on and so on

I probably will but it's just mentally taxing to think I'm going to have to do 25 hours of the game again through those hellish dungeons.

Jesus. Your case seems way worse than mine.

wait

this is actually from the game and not fanart? holy fk

blue bar means diminishing returns?
Should I put into Ag or Lu?

If I remember right, you start getting diminishing returns on magic at 300. I don't know about every stat though.

Only 4 hours in, but I can't wait to punch god in the fucking face.

TMS#FE and EO2U were both excellent.

Normal SMT writing

>was going to win until oni-kagura critted me through smirk
This is literally the minotaur experience.

SMT4 isn't even legitimately hard. Most of the game is this RNG bullshit.

anyone know where to get a CIA for smt iv's dlc

>smt iv
Which region?

Friendly reminder Dagda did nothing wrong

nvm found it thanks anyways famalam

Of course he didn't.

I felt so fucking bad for him during a certain route.
Poor bastard gets shafted so badly.

Yeah, it really shows how truly hypocritical the other side is.

I think this and the whole Inanna side plot makes Bonds looks bad.

>Apocalypse Difficulty
>annoyed as fuck at the outrageous miss rates
>tfw all it took was to use one of the many demons with hilarious status ailment affinity and Bind Voice to perma bind 99% of random encounters while you torture them with your 100% hit rate
>mfw gassing all enemies with my +6 affinity
>mfw it's actually fun as fuck

>STR based demons have high HP and low MP
>STR skills for some reason cost MP

How the fuck does this shit make any sense?

>Red Rider dropped an item that boosts a demon's affinities.
So, are there any demons better at support/buffing than Inanna? She seems like the highest level demon with a good affinity to support magic.

Reallly, I was going to nuke everything with her spells. She seems like an awesome demon

the only SMT I've played and finished is strange journey. Now my brother left his 3ds with me, should I play IV or apocalypse, I'm leaning towards apocalypse because of the edgy character on the cover.

Hey bros

Anyone know how/when you get skill/demon skill expansion 3? (the 3rd extra skill slot)

I think that the skill expansion are locked at certain levels.

level 50 should grant you number 3, 75 for number 4

Skill expansions are level locked. 25. 50, and then 75.

You will not understand some of Apocalypse without getting to a certain point in 4. If you don't mind that I'm sure you'll be fine with starting on Apocalypse.

Every 25 levels. 1st one below 25, 2nd one at 25, 3rd one at 50, 4th one at 75
So 50 if you need the third one.

So just how impactful are Skill Affinities? Because generic stat distributions and choosing all Skill at fusion made every single non-DLC demon the exact same, and I'm hoping that Skill Affinities might have fixed that.

>You will not understand some of Apocalypse without getting to a certain point in 4.
story wise? can I read it online?

SMT4 is a really weak game. 4A is a lot better.

Don't listen to fags talk to you about the story. SMT4's story was trash.

>the first fight against odin

So I noticed I could hurt him, but he whips out the thunder reign. If you abused the extra turn from your groupies attacking and max stacked buffs/debuffs, could you actually fight him?

Or if you survive the thunder reign does it just bullshit cut scene you down

Mostly story-wise and some references.
Some characters will be highlighted and have their dicks stroked like "Oh hey I remember them" etc

You're completely fine jumping in.
Apocalypse is really easy to jump into compared to IV imo

ok, cool. thanks for the input.
Will buy it when the price goes down a bit, since my brother don't want me to flash his 3ds.
I like the 3d exploring, I will miss the first person dungeon crawler aspect since I played the fuck out of ST.

The latter.
I was kicking his ass on NG+ and the fight ended after the Thunder Reign.

Wait I just poked my head in /vg/

Is it just edited screenshots/memes or are there actually romances in this?

Memes user, it's always memes.

>TMS#FE
Go eat a dick

USE BUFFS RETARD

Stay mad nigger.

Persona is now mainline. SMT is the side series.

is godslayer nanashi the only one who is on par with the strength of demi-fiend?

Those demons have high affinity for physical skills, which liwees the mp cost of them.

Except trying to drop the Axis.

Well he's kinda cheating because he's running on Dagda batteries.

Is Asahi stupid or just suicidal?

Or when hes trying to subjugate the world through cardgames.

She is a persona character trapped jb a smt game, that is why she gets eaten.

>Stephen DLC
>Hero got blown the fuck up
>Aleph lost to Megido Ark
>Demi-fiend got rekt by Lucifer
>Flynn chose Law like a faggot
>Whole DLC is pretty much "you guys fucked up so imma whip you guys into shape"
>"Also, here's this fucking space marine guy to give you items cause he wasn't shit enough to lose in his game like you guys"

Or when he's trying to find the Black Organization.

Those MCs aren't even the ones you played yourself, they are alternate counterparts.

15 year old who just wants to stop being treated like a child and jumps the gun on everything.
The game love to remind you that everything was her fault and doesn't stop bullying her.

I know, but I still thought it was funny. I was kinda expecting everyone to be in their top form, not a bunch of timeline wash-up rejects.

Or when hes trying to kill a group of 15 year old kids for trying to save god

Or he came here to literally laught at himself while kicking his own ass.
>youtu.be/pxB4uVlaT-w

>Those MCs aren't even the ones you played yourself, they are alternate counterparts.

>Demi-fiend got rekt by Lucifer

obviously

Or when he stopped the pirate war.

I like Strange Journey

Someone has that drawing were Dadga came to laught at you?

Or the time he tried to impose Gattaca onto everyone or get space lasered

I fucking loved S!T4, the world the music the lore and combat system hooked me. Its my favorite despite being weaker than other SMTSs

Should o get Apocalypse iif I really like Dagda and the idea of fucking up Gold cunt? Does it hit some of the highs or sensations of 4? Are dungeons better? I don't know why I avoided it but I went from super excited abnout it to wary and distrustful. I donno anymore. I want to have fun being a godslayer gunslinger again

It's generally considered better than 4 so go for it.

Why is gay peacock horse so great?

How viable are gun/melee/item only runs in Final?

But he killed a random guy and your JSDF mentor.

His va was pretty fucking good thats why
Every type of build is viable in this game.

Thank you for barring with my drunken tablet speech. I have ordered the apocalypse off amazon. I hope Dagda can become your bro in one of the roots instead of malevolent manipulative sugar daddy

is it possible to edit music file in CIA ? i wanna put P5 music in it. this weird digital music is not really doing it for me

When the hell do you get the Black Card sidequest?

Someone said you get it after finishing the Mara sidequest line.

>Playing Normie: the series

After dealing with Lucifer and Merkabah

Thanks

Help, I think I love Toki. I think about her when I'm not playing, use her as an assist partner exclusively, and just can't get her off my mind. I feel like a fag for feeling this way over a fictional character, but I don't know what to do.

Don't listen to him. It's not even related to the Mara quests in anyway
My post is correct

I got your answer right here.

Thanks, I think a guns only build will be challenging and fun enough to keep my mind off it all. You're alright, user.

Pretty great detail on that HK, what Vietnamese stop motion animation is this from?

Muv Luv

>that sound whenever anyone tries to say YHVH's name

geg

I fight him later on right?

Yup.

>Game bullies her non-stop
>The Victory Party
>Shesha v3
>Picked Asahi as my goddess since it felt the most fitting
>Just a submissive, mindless puppet
>Gave her back her goggles
>Get some generic response
Fuck. This shouldn't affect me as much as it is.
On the flip side, broken Flynn is pretty funny.

Haven't played this yet, but have they fixed the stupidly low rate of battling a fiend?

They have their own dedicated dungeon now.

>no 3d cutscenes
>Flynn cocksucking simulator the game
>2D sprites instead of 3D models
>can easily cheese game through minmaxing
>only 2 best girls in the entire game
>have to play previous SMT to understand what the fuck is going on
>instant revives
>no social links
>boring and shit MC with no personality
>fights are decided by whoever misses first
More like Shit Megaymi Deadsei LOL

I'll pass.

I have this, but it's probably not what you're looking for.

RETURN OF AMON-RA WHEN

youtube.com/watch?v=snTakHqVAn4
Still the fucking best.

Any Demons that get Concentrate or Luster Candy?

fuck off neos

>Concentrate

What the fuck was this guys problem
>Hey I know Odin probably tricked you into coming down here, but opening that Ark is a bad deal
>I won't explain why, time to fight

Doesn't he straight up tell you there's a really fucking strong demon in there that's gonna fuck everything up?

>tfw you see your bros Jon and Walter again
Why did things go so wrong?

He does mention "a demon", but then so does Odin.

It's kind of stupid. And Asahi's immediate excitement to open the Ark post battle is also really kind of bizzare too. But I guess she's just actually a fucking idiot.

Asahi being a retard is the point, she's super motivated to prove she's not a naive useless kid and ends up making very stupid rash decisions as a result

>And Asahi's immediate excitement to open the Ark post battle is also really kind of bizzare too

She was really nervous after my battle
almost made me second guess it

Dammit now I need to get some demons to fuse this asshole

Does Lucifer just carry his gaudy throne with him everywhere he goes or it just a natural part of his body?

She starts second guessing after the fight once Odin appears and goads you into opening the Ark, thinking that maybe listening to a demon isn't the best idea in the world.

>demons and gods can only seal each other away
What a group of fags

It's the belief of humanity that gives them life, I guess it's the belief of humanity that can put them down

>Concentrate

Lachesis's last skill

If... translation when?

NEVER EVER
GIDEON ZHI IS A HACK FRAUD

>fight Nata Taishi
>he blows away all three of my demons
FUCK

>Blown the fuck out before she could even get a turn

Jesus Christ how embarassing. This is the character so many people are fawning over?

Come on now son.
youtube.com/watch?v=egzutCUFaOw

>tfw you missed another Apocalypse thread
Fug

Yes, but not her fight.

it wasn't that good.
it was full of
>If you don't kill your friends is not a SMT game
retards