What games do you alone know exist?

What games do you alone know exist?

Hardly obscure, mention in every wii hidden gem thread.

>tfw no HD edition with fixed combat and controls

THANKS FOR REMINDING ME CUNT

This game was depressing

The atmosphere was amazing. Too bad the gameplay was awful.

Literally in my top five wii games of all time.

Fuck you, gameplay was fine for what it it needed to be.This game got undeserved hate cause you can only do a four hit combo. Oh but the MC shit aiming in Last of Us was "immersive" though.

It tries to be, but it just ended up being completely retarded.

My biggest gripe was that your weapon could break at anytime and you were fucked if you didn't have a backup and your inventory space was so small that you didn't have much room for much else.

this, it needs a walking simulator hd remake

It's one of the few instances that you could ever describe something as a "weeb game"

The Tick for SNES

Just play in on Dolphin HD whit no weapon break cheats on.

A shit ton of people know about Fragile. Literally everything about it is fantastic except the most important thing, the gameplay. I wanted to love it and play through it but it was just such a chore.

You mean the atmosphere was amazing for the first half. Then it becomes a generic JRPG.

I'm sure I'm not the only one around here who knows it, but I've never sen Lost Eden being discussed on Cred Forums.

Blade Kitten was pretty boring to me.

I thought exact thing, but kept on playing it anyways.
It really doesn't pick up until 5-7+ hours when the game lets you do a little more exploring

I remember there being an after story with a bittersweet ending where that girl disappears or something

Teleglitch was my GOTY 2015 and nobody gives a fuck about it even though it was given away for free (£0) in the Humble Bundle.

Thats why it was amazing

Depressing games are great

>SE anything
>Obscure
No

I knew this existed, it was on the back of the instruction manual for Chocobo's Dungeon 2.

My first ps1 game. Still love it

I think you guys are in the wrong thread

>Cheating

>that ending
>girl just dies offscreen after some time
>mc spends the rest of his life alone then dies as well

I understand that those games were made by big companies, but I honestly have never seen anyone talk about them here

Doesn't mean no one knows about it or has played it

Its fucking megaman and square

You can't possibly expect games in this thread to actually not be played by anyone. All things considered, they're probably more hidden than OPs game.

>they're probably more hidden than OPs game.
No

>tfw they're good dogs.
Bront

Did the director's of this game make anything good after this?

>the manga continues the game
>it shows that the girl is running out of medicine
>tfw she dies like 5-6 months after the game ends

>>girl just dies offscreen after some time
Explain?

Around the turn of the century, there was a promising freeware 3D sci-fi military vehicular combat sim called SNAFU that had a demo out. Could never find it again and never heard anyone else mention it.

My sister and I played that when we were kids.

with konami as it is now it seems the chance the series will make a comeback is pretty much 0

I have a disappointing answer. A while ago before gamespot changed their site layout I was browsing their archives for japanese games I've never seen before. I found a game about a robot ascending a tower trying to become a human being maybe? It looked like a bad game but the story seemed interesting. It was a third person ps2 game probably never translated or maybe it was since there must have been a description somewhere for me to read about the story.

another game: Battle Mania

Literally only russian 12 year olds play this, it deserves better.

Everyone has played this
Konami is just run by retards

Protags "After countless summers... I was alone again" quote and the manga that followed up the game story.
The manga is about Ren running out of medicine. They find some, but it isnt a lot and she runs away so Seto doesnt see her die. He however gives chace and finds her, having a touching reunion.
Its litteraly heartbreaking if you give a shit about the characters. The game was just sad and the manga explains why the ending was the way it was

I thought that the last lines were unnecesarry and were one ofthe sole awkward attempt of being depressing in a game who overall did an awesome job at it.

Still, awesome who make me glad to possess a wii.