Just finished this movie, I had a lot of fun with it. What did you think Cred Forums?

Just finished this movie, I had a lot of fun with it. What did you think Cred Forums?

You did save Kate, didn't you user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eYoINidnLRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm playing it a little, was kind of put off at first but it's growing on me.

2>4>3>1>>>>>I cannot believe how badly the game shit the bed with episode 5. Like it''s genuinely amazing how bad it got.

Of course I saved Kate. It only led to disappointment when the developers decided they'd only give you 5 extra minutes of the best character for bothering to save her though.

I'm genuinely mad she wasn't a bigger part of the story once you save her. She seemed like she was a huge part of it up until that moment. You don't even get to go back and visit her again, you barely receive any texts.

And holy shit episode 5 fucked everything. None of it made sense.

Claiming Kate as my qt Christian virgin girlfriend that I will tenderly deflower after we're married.

Kate's arc on episode 2 was the best thing this series had to offer.

I did and then I took her back to my place and read the bible

I want a path where I hang out with Kate instead of Chloe for the entire game. Just let her die and spend time with Kate. Since she was drugged too you could still go and solve that mystery.

>there are people that saved Kate only to kill her and the rest of the town for shit chloe

>Absolutely love episodes 1-4
>STILL fucking salty of that ending
Seriously, they fucking ruined it so badly I don't even know if I want a season 2 or not

Episode 5 was a low point in the series but let's be honest, the save Bay ending was fucking great. That music still gives me chills.

youtube.com/watch?v=eYoINidnLRQ

Save the Bay ending literally undid everything and made her journey pointless. And it's filled with massive fucking plot holes
>Max sees the storm BEFORE ever using her power, so clearly it was already coming before Chloe was saved
>Max only discovers her power by saving Chloe
>HOW DARE YOU USE A POWER YOU WERE GIVEN AND COULDN'T CONTROL AT FIRST
I can't forgive plot holes in a game that's almost entirely story

Chloe is cute

Kate was in the hospital so she was evacuated, the rest of the town was just stupid.

WOWZERS
AMAZEBALLS

Shitty game. Made me waste money so I could relive my edgy teenage stage.

And that photographer teacher guy killing the 2005 punk bitch and kidnapping awkward emotional short haired girl #335782 was just fucking stupid. Some retarded teenage drama turned into a big fuckfest that spergs ate the fuck up.

Save the Bay encompasses the entire theme of the game, what are you talking about? Plot holes aside, it's clear that's the ending they want you to take.

I had to kill Kate, she knew the true power of The World

I played the first episode, thought it was alright, then never went back to it.

Eventually just watched Broteam's drinking game stream of it. I guess it was alright

>le everyone evacuated so we can feel good about picking shit chloe meme

9/10 would molest

Kate is a slut who will spend an eternity burning in Hell.

When it came to the "Murder Chloe\Sacrifice the town" choice, it wasn't even a decision to kill the bitch.
Seriously, fuck Chloe.

It's the ending they want you to take, it doesn't mean it's a good one. And no the theme of the game was altering outcomes for the better. Going back and unsaving your fucking friend is not a good ending

>Kill one bitch who does nothing but get herself and others killed to save an entire town is a bad thing.
Are you for real?

The theme of the game is clearly there are some things you need to accept, that you can't change them. It's literally the opposite of what you're saying...

>I might as well kill myself since I'm never gonna find nurturing Kate in real and will probably end up with fat bitch or alone.

>Implying everyone fucking dies in the town being hit ending
You see ONE body, and it's fucking covered by a sheet, a very clear indicator that there are survivors and they've had time to cover up any bodies.

And it's bad because the entire game is revolved around saving her. You fucking discover your power saving her. Not saving her simply doesn't make sense, and the tornado stopping because she's dead makes no sense either since you fucking see the storm before you save her

>See the storm before ever using your power, a clear fucking indicator it has nothing to do with chloe
>LET CHLOE DIE IT CLEARLY WILL STOP THE STORM
Don't defend literal shit tier writing.

I agree, the ending was shit in general, but you can't actually say that letting Chloe die was the worse of the two choices. It doesn't matter if their are survivors either: The option very clearly says "sacrifice arcadia bay", implying a good number of people died so Max could save her asshole friend.

>There are*

Didn't even finish the first episode. I don't get why people like this

fuck off to your containment general
also check my 5

I thought I said there were plot holes? It doesn't change the fact that you said the theme of the game is complete opposite of what it actually is. I am genuinely amazed, how could you get it that wrong?

That's two, you fool.

no

Nah, this is a 2

You can play as a psychopathic teenage girl.

My one regret was never thinking to make Chloe shoot herself more than once

Don't see the appeal. Guess it's not my type of game

Even on a regular playthrough, Max is a pretty unsettling protagonist: Abusing her powers to make herself look and sound as good as possible in every situation, no matter how minor, and altering timelines as she sees fit.

Some people are worth more than others user. It's not simply numbers.
You have it wrong. You change almost everything in the game to get the best outcome. If you play the game correctly literally the only thing you can't change is the ending choice.
And maybe you have the theme wrong in your head because you're thinking too hard about that incredibly shitty plot that doesn't add up

has she shown her tits yet?

Are you seriously trying to imply everyone wouldn't do this if they got her power? She's better than the majority of people who would start robbing people and stores using the power

Not if you want me to throw this thread into oblivion and get banned

If you were already in the market for a Telltale game, this offers everything those games do, delivered in a far better package.

If those type of games aren't your thing then there's nothing for you here.

bae over bay

Better doesn't mean good, my friend.

well you can post them or just tell me where to look but im down for a little bit of thread destruction

I'm kind of surprised just how much people hated episode 5.

Apart from the repetitive stealth sections I thought the psychological moments were fun, and I got more emotional than I expected to.

All the backtracking on your choices sucks sure, but thematically, I thought the big final choice was what they were building up to from the start.

>"Some people are worth more than others"
Chloe is not one of those people. At all. Not even remotely.

digital tits aren't worth it, user

>You have it wrong. You change almost everything in the game to get the best outcome. If you play the game correctly literally the only thing you can't change is the ending choice.
>And maybe you have the theme wrong in your head because you're thinking too hard about that incredibly shitty plot that doesn't add up
But the ending that is quite clearly favoured brings you back to the start, where you don't do anything...

I don't think the plot is good, I don't know why you keep acting like I am given I've said there are plot holes, but you can dislike something and still understand it.

What you've claimed the theme is makes no sense.

And I'm arguing that no one would be good if that power was just dropped into their lap. Are you honestly saying most people wouldn't use that power daily to change outcomes to their favor?

>Some people are worth more than others user. It's not simply numbers.
Chloe killed a man after killing his dog and threatening him with a gun, tried stealing from a handicap fund, is a highschool drop out, leeches of her hardworking parents, and still blames every one of her issues on everyone else but herself. Anyone who posted in this very thread is worth more than Chloe.

It's a toss up between her and Warren for the most detestable character in the game, and the latter is just for personal annoyance of people like him.

>bae
This is how you know someone is a faggot with nothing worthwhile to say

>digital
Oh, you're just retarded. He meant ellen page herself, not david cage's approximation of her body.

what do you mean animated. ellen page is real or were the tits fake

>Max watched Chloe get ran over by a train multiple times and could've taken pictures before rewinding time and saving her

That's one thing I liked about the last episode, the alternate version of Max calling herself out over the guilt and self loathing that came with subtly manipulating people.

>tfw none of them had big tits

She also looks like very trashy girl.

No, I'm just condemning Max for how she did it, even by default.

I'd approximate your man-tits, though

This game is just the illusion of choice, at the end it doesn't matter what you did or how you treated others, it all boiled back down to a yes or no question.

Personally I hated episode 5 because there was so fucking much cut content. They clearly had a better ending in mind, and just dropped it to do an easier ending.
>The presscotts were building on sacred native american ground
>All those plot points about spirit animals and the spirit deer we saw so often
>Cut lines about Nathan knowing about the storm
>Rachel reveal ultimately was incredibly underwhelming
>When asked about the cut lines and content they replied "Well it wasn't in the game so it's not important"
Even the fucking devs know how bad episode 5 was. They made a limited edition that has dev commentary for all the episodes. All of them except episode 5. They didn't even fucking attempt to comment on it because they knew it's a pile of shit
Depends on who your asking. Your best friend is completely meaningless to me, but might mean the world to you

One of the few things I liked, alongside how fun Jefferson was at the end. Guy got some chuckles out of me..

>But the ending that is quite clearly favoured brings you back to the start, where you don't do anything...
That's because of the shitty writing. They clearly put more effort into one side, but that doesn't make it the correct side.

i just thought of something why dosn't max just take a bunch of pictures of the storm and tell everyone to get out of the town boom everyone lives and everyone finds the girls washed up body

>Personally I hated episode 5 because there was so fucking much cut content.
That's fair, the recurring theme of the deer spirit and Native American background doesn't really build up to anything.

I guess I just assumed it was part of the unexplained spiritual origins of Max's powers, which I didn't think needed a concrete explanation in the end.

They quite clearly gave you a choice of endings because it's a game about choices. That doesn't mean there isn't a correct side.

And the ending encompasses the theme, it doesn't not introduce it.

>Game made to a appeal to tumblrtards
>qt Christfag girl
>game doesn't make her a bigot or hypocritically evil
>doesn't mock her religion at all or portray her as being wrong in holding her beliefs
>she's one of the most popular characters anyway

How did they get away with it?

The game seems to be mocking its target demographic at times, with Chloe in particular being a pretty on-point criticism of the average hair-dyed idiot "tumblrtard".

Who /true best ending/ here?

Who /baeoverbay/ here?

>Kate Marsh didn't turn out to be a one-dimensional stab at fundamentalism
That was surprisingly appreciated.. It feels rare to have a religious character in a modern game that's just genuinely nice, and not some hamfisted strawman.

There wasn't even a choice user

If she was fatter she'd probably fuck (and get the shit beat out of her by) black guys.

Chloe is a fucking idiot

David is the true hero

Sorry user, greater good over her.

I can't tell if you really think you picked the good ending, or if you're just pretending to be retarded. This is Janefags all over again.

My Alone ending is lonely.

I tried my hardest to make Victoria my bff, couldn't give a shit less about Chloe or Kate

Sad face.

I dropped her like a BITCH.
Gimme an amen.

I only played Ep 1 and didn't like her at all.

Also every teenager talked like an idiot. Is that how US teenagers express themselves? Or did they just go overboard with the teen slang?

Don't worry user, she only gets worse.

Wait I could've let Kate kill herself? I just randomly saved her, didn't think it was even possible to get her dead
not that I'd want to do that

The game was never really for "tumblr" like Cred Forums loved to scaremonger over, it's just for normal ass teenage girls.

I don't think I liked Chloe until the fourth episode or so, where she actually shows some self awareness for her mistakes.

Like where she apologizes about losing her shit about Max answering Kate's phone call. It would have bothered me much more if they simply never brought it up again, but she at least makes an effort to apologize.

ah hell yeah any more?

She still would have killed a man and stole from the handicapped if max didn't\doesn't intervene.. Fuck her, she only apologized because Max was her only friend and she's too pathetic to be alone.

What would you fix this for a better second season?

>Have choices matter more
>Fully explore the plot lines you lay out, or keep it straightforward
>Don't revisit the old cast.

It wouldn't matter, the game only has 2 endings

hell no; i'd sacrifice either of my best friends if it meant saving THOUSANDS of other people

you are unbelievably selfish, man