This just came out. I really enjoyed it. Why doesn't Cred Forums ever play thinky games?

This just came out. I really enjoyed it. Why doesn't Cred Forums ever play thinky games?

>thinky

You meant stinky? Because it's shit.

bump

It's great & you didn't play it. It really makes you think about opposite sex.

is that when you do it upside down

No, opposite sex, like with girls.

No, it's when a girl penetrates your penis with her vagina. Do not ask how this is done.

With knees or something?

more like VAGINA

I would play it but first I need to know how's the gameplay

>play
>gameplay
What? It's 2016, games don't need gameplay.

tried the demo, game was running at 15fps
into the trash

You don't get to shoot something every two seconds or solve retarded puzzles, if that's what you want.

The experience of playing the game is pretty great imo.

That means you have a garbage computer. It's designed to run at a locked 30FPS and I never had a dip on my i7-6700k and GTX 1070.

>polygon goty 2016
cap'it

I don't care what retarded journalists enjoy. I beat the game and loved it without looking at any reviews.

what's this low-poly garbage that isn't old tomb raider?

It actually looks quite beautiful when you play it. killer7 is low-poly too, and this has a lot more detail than that.

I think TwinPeakscore will be the next genre everyone is sick of seeing. I'd like a game that specifically has a very small amount of shooting but it's very tense and quick and is built up with the game being primarily about investigation and exploration.

>10 dollars for a game that's barely an hour long

It's about two hours long, and I'm going to replay it because I didn't completely understand everything, which is obviously the intent.

It's comparable to a movie ticket, and better since American cinema is fucking dogshit these days.

looks like a shitty version of kona

>I beat the game
That's great man, you "beat" a "game" that's two hours long at most!
Did you marathon it or did you take a break in the middle?

Oh sorry, autist, I "finished" it.

And yes, I did take a brief intermission because it was late in the evening and thinky games have a tendency to make me nod off, so I shitposted a bit to get my energy up and went back at it again like Daniel.

Can someone explain the plot of this game?

It's more about the details than the plot. There's lots of symbolism but it mostly makes sense, in a dreamlike way, and there's no dumb twist.

It's basically like Mulholland Drive, and that includes the lesbianism and it becoming a (here literal) drug trip by the end.