I love the simplicity in aesthetics and quiet operation of my XB1

I love the simplicity in aesthetics and quiet operation of my XB1.

Truly a comfy system

Did you get FH3, user?

Sure you do, Phil.

Nice VCR

>tfw my PS3 slim is a loud faggot that pops all the time
Way louder than my PC.

Not him, but I did. On the week where work gets fucking crazy. Can't wait to go home and play. FUUCK.

thing is a huge motherfucker with no games
currently playing CoD Ghosts, gametag: Link NX
DM if you wanna get stopped kidds

I got the original FH this month. Playing through that to see if I want more. It's pretty good so far.

I got the SS PS3. I didn't think the og slim would be that loud

>no games
This isn't a Sony thread

What car will you be manning?

Name 3 xnone games

Halo 5
FH3
Recore

There's more but 3 was pretty easy

Dacia Santero

Clio WIlliams

>lists 3 PC games
>s-see, we have games

also on PC*
lol

Sunset Overdrive

So is Uncharted 4 and Demon souls what's your point?

Microsoft owns W10 and Xbox, more options to play your games on different devices. That's actually pretty sweet.

>WHy isnt *insert exclusive* on PC
>Lol no games theyre all on pc

get comfy with that slow ass OS that takes several seconds for registering buttons presses

you must have a bad controller, I get no observable imput lag.

>quiet operation

I have a bone myself and that's not true at all

That sucks for you because you're shitposting

OK, that's 1 down 2 to go

>uncharted 4 on pc
Are you feeling ok user, you might have a fever

>this insecure about exclusives

This must the vidya version of mental illness. Seriously do yourself a favor and just play more vidya.

lies faggot, I got an xbox one too and that shit is always loading and "lagging up"

can't even browse the store for more than 10 minutes before the window closes itself and returns you to the main os browser because of memory limitations

and PS4 just updated and made their entire os smoother and easier to nagivate.

Even the wii u does a decent job of letting you browse the e-shop and organize your homescreen

hopefully the scorpio's extra horsepower addresses these issues other than running shit multiplats at native 4K

and don't even say the word "exclusive" anymore, every game released from now on will be available on windows 10, just throw that Xbrick into the darkest corner you got and get a PC, the xbox is dead.

>trying this hard to strawman and deviate from the question
Don't worry user, I'll be sure to post plenty of game footage so you wont forget what games are like
Hey and if you play it in full screen and hold your controller you can even pretend you have a game

Things that never happened 'the post'

Classic response tactic but you keep denying yourself the satisfaction of being wrong.

See here >
>Halo 5
>FH3
>Recore
>There's more but 3 was pretty easy

>grasping at straws
>holding up the same 3 PC games
Xcucks are sadder than sonyggers at this point

the store loading is your connection Ive browsed the store for way longer than 10 min.
Its not like microsoft owns w10 and xbox or anything.

Im trying to sell my s on ebay with ds3, deus ex, fifa(got it early). No bites yet. It came with madden digital code and i just dont care about these games anymore.
Realized i just dont like console gaming anymore. Im good with pc.