How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HSH--SJKVQQ
a.pomf.cat/xdcdmj.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=om-5A3nsn6o
youtube.com/watch?v=om-5A3nsn6o&list=FLEajxYt8jXP7o5fqQoZlPmw&index=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The characters somehow are more boring than the ones in 3 and 4. Wow Atlus.

Makes me feel like playing wingman to P5's bro character.

>those proportions

disgusting. whoever animated this has never seen a woman in real life before

that its not February 14th.

>that popscicle stick erection
10/10 better than nose blood

The art is terrible.

Thank god. Real women are fucking disgusting.

Reminder that if you don't save Makoto by the deadline the Yakuza kidnap her, force feed her hard drugs, and force her into prostitution

You forgot your pic

Ryuji doesn't even give a single shit about Anne dating MC

Wait really? Can't wait for this doujin.

How much would you pay for her?

it's already been drawn, famalam

I dont want to play games with you

I meant with Makoto specifically.

Yeah and the she mentions you while being drugged out of her mind when the police ask about the PT.

>Chariot gets NTR'd by MC again

why

How about this?

list of bad ends that happen if you don't save people by the deadline
>Makoto: forced into drug-fueled prostitution
>Anne: is raped repeatedly by the teacher
>Haru: is raped by her fiancee, who she is then forced to marry
>Futaba: commits suicide over her guilt over her mother's death

Like I want to marry Phantom-kun, his smile is a miracle of this universe.

>last face
he likes it

How about this?

Kamoshida's fucking chin cracks me up every time.

That's a weird looking rat

>3 out of the 4 girls have sexual/men related issues
SJWs are going to have a field day with P5.

Accurate depictions of women in a Japanese game?

too bad he's too busy being smug to genuinely smile

The police were the ones who drugged her

Sad since I don't own a PS4

which P5 character best embodies this song?

youtube.com/watch?v=HSH--SJKVQQ

>forced
Please, they wanted this. Beta male videogame writers need to stop pretending all women's degeneracy stems from men.

Persona never looked good.

Like I'm looking at youth culture propaganda.

dead inside

>drugged her
She drugged herself, m8.

I dont understand why is he doing that, why is she laughing and why does he get nervous ?

wow some dumb slut has glasses XD guys please buy my weebshit game LOL XDDD

fuck off.

wut

He wants to annoy Anne by making her react like an animegirl by his pervert antics
Anne realizes he sucks at pretending and smothers her tits on him
That's more or less the gist of it

I think he'd prefer her without glasses
Patrician taste, though worded poorly

Alone.

Nice one.

>Have to wait till february to get this game
Fug

>can't fuck the twins

>implying

>Can't fuck Lavenza

Why are we saving them and who are we saving them from, pray tell?
Since you guys are already spoiling, might as well dump the fridge.

>Makoto and protag are staring straight at each other while those two are goofing off

CONFIRMED

Do her Co op
Her being the love interest is canon. She flirts and stalks joker.

She wants it bad.
There's also a scene where she clings to his leg in fear

>Lavenza will never step on your dick and ask you if you liked it when the her two halves did the same.

We agree that beneath the mask is the best thing to come out of the series?

no, because Rivers in the Desert exists

Indifferent. I'm not into sluts but I understand the appeal.

Don't be so cock?

Why are the twins so lewd?

smelly

They were mindbroken by Igor.

who has the smuggest Finishing Touch?

That's not the real Igor, it's the final boss, Yaldabaoth

I know

a.pomf.cat/xdcdmj.mp4

Joker. Haru's AOA cut in is close

Adieu

Then you'd know that Igor didn't mindbreak them, God did.

Has God ever turned up or been mentioned in Persona before 5? I don't remember him being mentioned in 3 or 4 and I've yet to play 1 or 2 (I'd like to though).

It's better to imagine Igor's nose penetrating Lavenza until the broke in half even if he's fake instead of a mechanical deity.

>that haru
this is seriously some next-level smug

Why does Potter get two?

It'll mostly likely be censored or rather "localized".

>double naizuri on Igor's nose

One is probably a placeholder for Futaba.
Goro gets 4 crit cutins.

No, the first two games only went up to Nyarlahotep and Philemon as the highest beings. This is the first time they've had God in Persona.

>The little dick joke with the ice lolly stick to imply a boner

I had this kind of detail pointed out to me a week ago and now I'm seeing it everywhere.

Haru's finance seems like a pretty good guy. Just look at that loving expression.

When I first saw Goro I thought it was an older Ken.

Justice fags are all cut from the same cloth.

Lmao you're over-exagerating. Have you even played the game? Makoto isn't raped or abused in anyway other than having pictures taken with her sitting by mobsters while she works as a hostess. Haru isn't raped by her fiance, he's just an asshole, and futaba doesn't kill herself though she is guilty about her Mom's death until she learns the truth of what actually happened. Anne is never actually raped either though she is sexually harrassed by Kamoshida

do you know what a bad end is
have you even played the game

So who is the final boss?

He's talking about bad ends from not finishing dungeons on time, sort of like how any party member in P4 would die and you get a game over from not finishing their dungeon on time.

gnostic god, gnostic lucifer is your final persona which is summoned on Christmas Eve by all of Tokyo believing in you.

So is the story just scooby doo shit and having to save people again?

But none of what he says happens if you fail the deadline except for Futaba. You simply get expelled for various reasons, like in the case of Makoto's dungeon, you get expelled because the gangsters take a picture of the group next to alcohol and give it to the police as evidence of MIP and you break your probation and get expelled

The face she makes while imitating him is cute.

It's about how kids are so much better than the big bad adults.

Makes me feel like I want to fuck the bishou MC.

Katsuragi with a dick

Is Japan finally starting to learn what normal relations are like?

Its Inception with Halloween costumes.

a not-YHVH-I-SWEAR-GUYS

The dark-haired guy is an absolute cutie.

shut up! Potter isn't cute, he's intimidating! INTIMIDATING!

>How does this make you feel?
Good and bad at the same time, then just bad.

Good because I wish they were an actual couple and you could help them to get together. Like in the Webm.

Bad because I know the game lets you NTR him when he's supposed to be your friend, just because self inserters want all women to themselves.

So in the end I just feel bad

literally Inception

>Bad because I know the game lets you NTR him when he's supposed to be your friend

It's not NTR just because he likes her. It's similar to Naoto and Kanji. Despite his obvious crush on her, I didn't give a fuck went for her every time except for my first playthrough. It's even better in Golden where she gets pretty lewd with the MC during the New Years event.

So is the big bad of P5 actually plot relevant? Or is it another case of a god existing for the sake of being the big bad evil deity. I haven't played the game but I'm really interested in how the game goes from stealing peoples "hearts" to the Holy Grail and Demiurge vs. Satan. To me that seems like quite a leap in the plot.

It's not really all that different from how Persona 4 did it.

Makoto is the canon love interest and Futaba is the canon imouto. Their coop plots are so integrated to the story it would be like missing a part of the main plot to not finish them.

Anne is plain boring and I don't think many people would even mind giving her to Ryuji. From their interactions it actually seems like Anne would be fine with protag or Ryuji any time of the day but neither are really interested.

Haru is really cute but her plot got cut severely and not many people did her coop. She's kind of the secret heroine. She also had fucking amazing coop abilities.

Also all except 2 love interests are older women. This game is godly in this regard.

Yeah and Mari and Yukari are the canon love interest i was being sarcastic

You forgot to mention sensei is the best girl.

P3 is Aigis
P4 is Marie
P5 is Makoto.

We are not joking, makoto is really the canon interest, since she have a larger role in the general plot, shes akin to aigis

5 MONTHS
M
O
N
T
H
S

Aren't the reporter and fortune chick in their 20s? If they are, then there are 4 options of girls older than the protag, a miracle that we might not even get in another persona game.

So Makoto is going to end up being cucked by Aeon in P5 Crimson?

I think the best girl is easily the doctor.

But I don't mind Makoto at all after doing all her romance related events. They go really well with the development of the main plot and it feels like the romance is not just an extra thing unattached to the main events.

At least P5 has best girl as the "canon" love interest. Aigis was alright I guess, but Marie was fucking horrible. I could not stand how she was suddenly shoe horned to be the "main" girl in Golden.

Who isn't getting raped in this game?

I will never accept marie being the canon love interest

I think I might like this game.

If you feel any consolation, most of Japan agrees with you
>that silence when they announced Marie being in P4DAN

would you oblige to her fetishes that she got from the internet

So can I fuck my tiny, tiny fake imouto?

The main character isn't you. You will never be able to warp in there and fuck her she's not real. Get over it
Also:
> Every girl has to jump on main character-kun's dick or I'll get triggered
I want waifufags to kill themselves already.

It fits because you're playing as thieves the whole game whose actions aren't 100% good and the big bad is a Lawfag.

Yes. Even Futaba is at most 1 year younger than you since she's a dropout NEET who finished middle school.

Makoto and Haru are both 1 year older. Hifumi should be the same age as you. Fortune teller is in her early 20s. The doctor, sensei and the reporter are all in their late 20s to early 30s. Sae, who is not a love interest but also quite important to the plot is also in that bracket.

I'd be willing to do almost anything to spend a night with a relatively cute girl at this point.

Per/ss/ona 5

Phantom x Makoto x Sae threesome when?

Her sister has a bigger role than her

Would Sae spend the whole time teaching Potter and Makoto how to make each other cum?

Is it true the MC gets NTR'd by all the female characters?

Jesus

even eat her shit, go into a relationship where you know she's cucking you and you aren't allowed to call her out on it, or have her cut your penis off afterwards? Man user, you really are desperate!

Bad, I want games to escape reality, no to simulate reality

my "crush" is now with someone else fucking right now while she only sees me as a friendly ATM

Cucking and penis removal are where I draw the line.

Yeah It always seemed to me like it would be Rise even if I prefer Yukiko

Really? Japan usually has shit taste and they love mary sue shit, so I figured they'd love Marie.

What do you mean?

But you don't draw the line with the shit eating?

Makoto is cute! I want Makoto to cuddle with Phantom-kun! I want Makoto to kiss Phantom-kun! I want Makoto to have pure consentual sex with Phantom-kun!

Refresh my memory, what was the name of that VN?

Is this from the game? 'cause I don't remember this in the anime special.

Your mom is fucking disgusting

they cuck him a lot before they are even in any sort of relationship with him

how do i into persona/smt

Go away Freud

start with the games on PS2

When is this going to be updated with Apocalypse/P5?

What did he mean by this?

>mfw looking at that picture

She looked insanely hot at first, but the more I look at the body the more it looks like they pulled on her feet and head and stretched her a smidge too much

Don't know.
I might ask about it on /smtg/.

>tfw I want to give smt a chance but the characters look too stupid
>everyone will think I'm baiting just for posting this
I would try 4, but I don't have a 3ds. I heard some of the demons look even dumber than usual in that one too.

SMT's artstyle is one of the most iconic things about it, so bait or not, end your life.

Demi-fiend is kinda bland compared to other characters, but he'll always be better looking than the whore on the right.

Pic related is best Megaten protag design.

fuck

raidou looks ok, except for the part where he's wearing mascara. demifiend looks like a complete faggot though and you'll never convince me otherwise.

>except for the part where he's wearing mascara
That's the best part, fag.

Are there any cute boys?

Ryuuji

well this takes me back

Taiga pls

So how many of you actually want to fuck Futaba? You know you might as well go to the police and confess right?

>that boner
didn't see the first time

BRAVO NOLAN

Well there's this one guy that might look cute at first but he quickly becomes annoying. He's the moon co-op and the moderator for your thief site. He does it all for free.

dead inside because that kind of content is censored and frowned upon in the west.

reminds me of Clamp, I like Clamp

I don't like it. At all. And I'd likely vomit trying.

But maybe I'd give it a shot for a chance at love. I know that's pathetic.

oh no, the gay police will surely buttravage me for wanting to fug a gril

Nice try pedo.

She's 15 tho. Probably 16.

>tfw I'm the only person that likes Haru ITT
Good to know I'm the only person with taste in this shithole.

Not sure cuz I dont know what that scene is about.
He looks like he wants to grab her boobs but then she comes to him and he makes a scared face.
Also
>tfw biker-chan is a DFC
But badass biker girls should always have massive jugs! It doesnt work when they look like washboards!

I want them to step on my dick.

She has a modest chest but a nice rear.

>Let's make her as tall as her voice actress!

Why is this a fucking thing?

Persona is one of those weeb games, right?

It's all about taking screenshots of quirky dialogue and call the gameplay filler, yes?

Hope you have a findom fetish friendo

Okay dude, I'm going to be real with you. I didn't care about her at all at first but now, I'm honestly contemplating dating her rather than Futaba on my first playthrough. She's the only one who looks both pretty as a normal person and absolutely 100% badass as a phantom thief.

The gameplay is the best thing about because SMT always had a good weakness system. The slice of life bits in between are the filler, but they're good, relaxing filler that's fun to watch.

Because it's cute.

the teacher could be in her earlier 20s, like 22-23. The doctor should atleast be 27-28 based on how long a medical doctor education is.

those hips are literally as wide as her shoulders

I'm glad you've seen the light.

She will birth many large children.

I like the very slight hint of vagina bones. Too bad the Egypt costume isn't useable

Look at the bright side, if they're not there they can't censor them for the western release like they did in #FE

Post Haru's costumes, fampai

Why does the P3 and P4 games (and undoubtedly soon, P5) have the Mature ESRB rating despite their protagonist being high-schoolers who aren't even old enough to visit Cred Forums yet?

The CUTEST

>The doctor should atleast be 27-28 based on how long a medical doctor education is
What grade of doctor is she? In Japan a medical education is a 6 year undergraduate program so it's possible to be a doctor at 24.

The teacher graduated college and worked previously in another school for a couple of years already. So it's unlikely she's in her early 20s.

I don't have it, here's OROBAS instead

Because the age of the protagonist has nothing to do with the subject matter you twat.

What's the deal with Yusuke anyway? Is he just really eccentric?

Why are minors in this series in constant situations that revolve around sex?

Best meme

At least she has the obrigatory black bodysuit.

And what subject matter is that, kind sir?

Bikers need the aerodynamics and high power to weight ratio.

Yeah but do you become an actual doctor then? I live in Scandinavia and here you first have to go through medical school which takes something like 4-5 years, you then work at a hospital, kinda like they do in scrubs, for several years atleast before you can "specialize" in either medicine or surgery, then you become an actual doctor. That process takes many years and you would at earliest be done at 27-28. I don't know how it works in Japan.

I didn't know she worked at another school for several years, if she had been straight out of college she would have been 22-23.

Wait, how do these costumes work if she's the navigator? Does she come out into the dungeons with you?

I haven't played the game so how the fuck should I know. There are games about 10 year old children in orphanages that are MA so I'm sure this can be MA too.

Makoto is for giving birth.

Cucked

>implying that the Yakuza will ever let her take a pregnancy to term

Makoto is the most unattractive "main girl" in the history of not only Persona but SMT as a whole.

>Yeah but do you become an actual doctor then? I live in Scandinavia and here you first have to go through medical school which takes something like 4-5 years, you then work at a hospital, kinda like they do in scrubs, for several years atleast before you can "specialize" in either medicine or surgery, then you become an actual doctor.
Never been to Scandinavia, but in Australia I believe you're considered a "doctor" once you graduate and start your internship, though only the most junior of doctors.

Don't worry Kiryu will raise her child.

You sound upset.

who?

Bobo the monkey exists, so you're wrong. Unless you count Walter as main girl in 4

Literally marie without a hat

lol who's persona is the skull candy?

>penis head monster

K den

He's a professional yakuza nanny

Haru

>you then work at a hospital, kinda like they do in scrubs, for several years atleast before you can "specialize"
You mean the residents? They're already considered doctors, they have their M.D.

Haru's M'lady becomes Astarte

oh

I never played those games

Haru's fluffiness reminds me of Carol from Tomo-chan

>Persona

Just call them Stands.

Needs some:
>Red
>Talent

Who was main for p4 before golden? I imagine its eithe Yuki or Rise?

Rise

Nobody is that fluffy

what's wrong with it?

Why is Haru the only girl that dosen't look like a degenerate slut as a phantom thief?
Rise

Makoto loves Kamen Rider too much, but she isn't a degenerate.

Naoto is the main after Golden and DAN, that is a fact.

Get out fucking normie

No it's not ya fool

Rise doesn't deserve Yu

Space Marine is best

What did she mean by this?

That's a very nice thing to say about someone.

What kind of autistic shit is this?

Why would anyone watch an animation with this silly, abnormal social communication? Is this why anime is connected to power level and autism?

whats the last one?

Futaba's ultimate Persona Prometheus

Well that last one is Yami from Okami

Do you have the valentines day normally, without it being iside another pic?

Desire for yogurt

It's still Rise. All the side games point to it.

Yes she is, she got the most added scenes in Golden and she gets alot of screentime with Yu that hints at a romance in both Arena titles, PQ and DAN. Marie being a canon love interest is objectively false since she's been basically retconned out of existance in the spun-offs.

Who's that hippie on the left?

>all
Dancing I can see, but Arena?

Fortune teller from the boonies moved to Tokyo.
I think she's cute

Why are you talking out of your ass? All the affection she shows for him he blows off as a joke, and Yu never shows any interest in her.

Was meant for

wheel of fortune, has a ded VA

a male anime protag actually expressing his attraction to a female?

The fuck???

Are these all dlc? Any costumes you can unlock ingame?

As far as I know you are not considered an actual doctor by then, not in scandinavia. That's why people here go to places like Poland for their medical education because it is much faster.

That anime is still poorly animated even compared to a show like family guy?

Is there any gameplay of V?

please die

how did they make the starting forms so good and the final forms so shit?

They're all DLC that also includes battle themes from their home games.
All the guys have a Raidou costume, except Morgana who gets Gouto instead.

Why does he look younger than before?

Why couldn't he get over his daddy issues?

Same problem in P4. P3 at least still managed to have cool final persona.

I can't take this seriously with Morgana there and that costume looking like F/Z Berserker.

Are you on crack? Messaiah is the worst of all of them

sad

I was mostly talking about party members, not thinking about MCs.

P3 final persona is Orpheus Talos

Maybe he was half black

That's even worse.

So was it ever confirmed that Nyarlathotep was fuckign around in Persona 5 or did they bitch out with some other plot?

Is it true the p4 and p3 costumes change the music?

>Implying Satan, Punk Wukong, and WALKING TALKING ROBO-BIKE aren't awesome

>Nyarlathotep
No it's the Demiurge, Yaldabaoth.

It wasn't Nyarly it was a not-YHVH

pls no

Don't worry I got the reference

Yes, even changes the results screen music iirc.

>he hasn't read it

Read it. Saddest yet most satisfying fap I've had in years. almost cried at the end after waiting on Shindol for months

So how old are they all in this game?
It's getting me kinda confused.

Costumes from other games change the battle theme and results music. They also have ones from P1, P2, Catherine, SMT if, Raidou, and SMTIV in the files, probably gonna be later DLC.

>0 belts vs 12

he never stood a chance

Amused.

Main looks like he's wishing he was at home playing video games, he's just good at faking it.

I'd go down on her smelly puss.

Give it to me straight Cred Forums

I don't play RPGs for graphics, gameplay, or waifus.

Is the story good at least?

>posting generic weebshit scenes are okay
>but my fun Umbreon thread wasn't

ok mods

Eh, 7/10. Worse than 3, better than 4.

He looks like that CEO dude from SAO, except he looks more like a playboy then a business man

>Char's VA
>literally dresses like Char
>later becomes senator Armstrong from Metal Gear Rising.
What did they mean by this?

> didn't play it but i will shitpost anyways

Trump will lead this country into space.

Wasn't there a webm with a bandage-head girl

That was from a trailer which were clips of that cutscene taken out of order.

Nothing because I'm gonna waifu Haru.

looks really really midling and dull.
hope the writing is good i guess.

Makes me think the best SMT and Persona games have male and female protagonists, and the worst are male only.

I know the whole wanting Nyarly back thing is pretty much a meme at this point but given the whole plot point about Igor and the velvet room being fakes in this case doesn't that seem it would have fit him better since he and Philemon have essentially the same powers.

Idk to me it makes to musch sense in this case for Nyarly to be the one to fuck up the Velvet Room and Igor but Atlus decided not to do it. Not saying it was the wrong choice but it seemed like the more complicated one.

putting a request in

so baby gets best dad?

Wait what? Igor is a fake?

what a waste of quads.

Real Igor got locked up and a wannabe YHVH basically hijacked the room. The two loli assistants are two halves of a real velvet room assistant that was split to be easier for the god to control. When you free Igor he just uses old audio clips because muh dead VA.

Neat.

Who else /high priestess/ here? How can other girls arcanas ever compete?

He is the final boss

>goro fight
>generic boss theme
>easy as fuck

such a waste on a wild card user

>Dan Woren might not come back for the Eng version

Loved his weirdo voice. They got Vic "Sticks His Dick into Young Chicks" Mignona to ne him in Ultimax and he sounds horrible

Yes the one that appears in P5 is a fake created by Yaldabaoth. Don't ask me how he could fuck with something that doesn't physically exist. The more I look at the whole sub-plot about this the more I need to ask does anyone at Atlus understand continuity?

Where does Igor keep getting all these different assistants from? Are they all just one giant fucking family? Is Lavenza Elizabeth's younger sister or something? Does he assign them randomly to his guests?

Most fuckable quads in a long while

nice samefaging, fag.

Makes me feel like still going after Makoto because girls named Makoto are always best girl.

They're all made to cater to each guest's fetish, Phantom was a lolicon, but after experiencing a new kind of pleasure at the hands of the twins, Lavenza will have to please his newly acquired lolidom fetish.

I bet you have shit taste, nerd

My head cannon was always that they embodied the guests ideal friend or bond I guess, however all that got thrown out with P5, unless of course potter-kun has a Big Brother complex.

He believes in a beauty.

>Rivers in the Desert plays during their boss fight
Holy fuck, I love these lolis.

Phantoms not a pedo, practically everyone he can date is older than him (often by a lot). The twins aren't even romanceable

What's the best P5 song and why is it Rivers in the Desert?
youtube.com/watch?v=om-5A3nsn6o

>practically everyone he can date is older than him (often by a lot)
Exactly, he can knock them up easily and get a daughter who will grow up to be a loli in a couple of years. He plays the long game.

You have to kill both at once or else they'll revive each other.

Everyone he dates is older because he's trying to cut off his lolicon desires before they get him into even more trouble than he's already in.

Read between the lines user! There's a hidden story beneath the mask.

>rivers in a dessert
fuck, why is her pronunciation all over the place?

If I pulled it off would Phantom die?

my favorite song from the game

youtube.com/watch?v=om-5A3nsn6o&list=FLEajxYt8jXP7o5fqQoZlPmw&index=1

Because it's probably being sung by a Jap who can't speak English that well.

A lot of Jap songs with English tend to do that.

Yeah, not a fan of the vocals.

>rivers in a dessert
Shit I can't unhear it now

She looks like the MC of catherine

Kind of refreshing seeing a girl playing off that groping gesture like that.

>Worse than 3

So even more idiotically melodramatic then

Goro did make it his life's goal to get back at his father by helping him become the prime minister and then destroy his life once he reached the top.

So does Potter. Their kid would look like this.

>Vincent, but a girl
I'm okay with that.

Why haven't you chosen the best waifu?

She comes in a variety of squid flavors, as well as being conveniently travel size.

Justine/Caroline a best

LA
LA
LA LA

Looks like we found our next prisoner.

About $3.50, but would it be cool if I borrowed it from you?

can you romance the christian girl?

>Liked Maya in P2, best girl overall
>Like Fuuka in P3

Who would I like in P5?

The one with long black hair? Yes.

Haru or Makoto.

Is there any kind of secret dungeon or some challenge for new game+
Like, do you even fight anyone cool?

Just the lolis as far as I know

what's her story?

I feel the same with last surprise, but mostly from beneath the mask

Such a cozy song

That sounds pretty lame. Based on what I'm hearing, P5 sounds kind of disappointing.

I fucking wish

Fuck off Kenji.

>friendly ATM
Don't tell me you fucking pay out.