youtu.be/3ddp1pf_MB8
youtube.com/watch?v=Sb1oSrKj_qw&feature=youtu.be
tieba.baidu.com/p/4793899818?pn=1
tieba.baidu.com/p/4794261421
neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=217902119&postcount=448
dailymotion.com/video/x2xrogy
tieba.baidu.com/p/4793200772
bbs.a9vg.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4882812&page=1&authorid=1444953
nintendolife.com/news/2016/04/nintendos_supplemental_computing_device_patent_is_cleared_for_completion
nintendolife.com/news/2015/12/intriguing_nintendo_patent_points_to_supplemental_computing_device_and_cloud_resources_for_a_gaming_system
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gimmick
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-pad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>gamecube connected to a wii u gamepad
how does nintendo do it?

NINTENDO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

NINTENDO

NINTENDO YOU'RE GONNA DIE NOOOOOOO

Same guy leaked what the PS4 Pro looked like with a person that worked at Foxconn.

So it's probably legit.

Can anyone translate the Marsrunes?

I don't speak commie, what does it say?

>NX is four gamecubes taped together to form...a bigger gamecube

really? got a link to confirm that?

the writing is really hard to read

>nintendo hypercube

Did no one believe him because of how retarded that design is?

gonna need a translation, its difficult to understand

>that oven design

o-oy vey

Ok, so a box that has a detachable handheld thing, but what is the bottom image?

Gamecube + Nintendo DS + Toaster?

So it's a portable GameCube?

Cool.

变压器大小->size of transformer; 插头->plug(female); 性能模块->performance module; 充电头->charge plug(male)

are there really no chinks on Cred Forums that can translate??

Here's a translation from the forum post from neofag

NX This is a host, handheld combo products, and is removable form, by the host body, performance support, and composition and handheld handle three parts.
The main body of the host contains an internal hard disk, cassette port, and a variety of interfaces composed supports TV video output.
Performance carrier is a small steel gun similar to a portable device, the main role to provide power, and Li-ion battery built-in power supply, CPU, GPU performance is also packaged in a carrier. Bluetooth, WI-FI, cable three signals transmission protocols. It plugs directly into a host body to become a similar "PS4" "XBone" host, can also be used by other protocols alone video signal to the handheld. Chip there are two possibilities, the first one is expected to adopt the latest Denver Nvdia Pascal architecture Tegra chip. Another is to use integrated solutions from AMD, R9 series 14nm GPU, the frequency of 800mhz.
PSP will handle part with 6-inch 720P, built a low-power processor, it can be provided to meet the requirements of low-quality basic operations without the use of performance support to help deal with the time. Also it can be handled by the performance of all operations of the carrier to display an image after processing, to achieve the level of performance of the host handheld experience. Somewhat similar Nvdia SHELD handheld gaming PC by synchronizing screen. However, the performance of the carrier coupled together carry handheld will not be very troublesome.
Add, no matter what kind of chip, chip performance and are far less than PS4 PS4 pro, do not have the performance too much fantasy. The main selling point is the host host separate handheld compact design and rich gameplay. It includes a series of new games and HD somatosensory game reset.
If the details are not announced in October, then to wait until early next year, welcomed the gravedigger, is completed.

What do the chink squiggles say?

a car battery to power the handheld

提供性能->provide performance( computation); 手柄-> controller; 底座->dock

Gamecube was portable though. Did you ever wonder what the black curve on the back was for?

Ok, so from what I can understand of this strange blueprint, Its a smaller console, with a gamepad. But what the hell is the thing in the lower part of the picture? Is it suppose to be a TV? No, because it has four ports on the top. Is it a seperate part of the console? What the hell is it?

Fucking hell dude

>4th dimensional gaming

Nintendo can do anything.

It is quite literally a Wii U gamepad (with detachable controllers) and Gamecube combined

>small steel gun
w-what?

prostate massages?

>welcomed the gravedigger, is completed.
oh fuck

It's not the same guy who leaked the PS4 Pro
bbs.a9vg.com/thread-5116781-1-1.html

>If the details are not announced in October, then to wait until early next year, welcomed the gravedigger, is completed.
>welcomed the gravedigger

小钢炮 basically a chinese nickname for a psu

oh

link to gaf thread, or post original text here, because that googletranslate is nonsensical.

this translation is hillarious,
I'm reading through the original post on the chines
e forum trying to clear things up

holy fuck imagine if they called it

the Nintendo Gravedigger

jesus christ

See

>same detachable controls concept picture that one dude made

That's pretty neat.

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

5 HOURS

HEDGES N CLIPPERS N HEDGES N CLIPPERS N HEDGES N CLIPPERS

Here's a slightly cleaned up translation

"NX is a console-handheld hybrid. It is detachable. It contains the console itself, performance module, and the handheld/gamepad.

The console (I think it is supposed to be a dock. I'll call it a dock from now on) contains HDD, cartridge slot and various other interfaces. It supports TV output (but no CPU/GPU).
The performance module is a portable device that provides power supply. It contains a Li-Ion battery. CPU/GPU also is contained inside. It supports Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and wired connections. You plug the dock inside and it becomes a PS4/Xbone like console, but you can also transfer the signals to the handheld (like Remote Play?)
There are two candidate SoC for it: Pascal SoC from nVidia or AMD R9 SoC.

The handheld part is a 6 inch 720p screen and has a low-TDP SoC, which can satisfy basic operations with lower quality graphics when the performance module is not connected. But it can also display game graphics from the performance module which can provide a console-level graphics. A bit like nVidia Shield streaming. You can bring the performance module with you portable since it has its own battery.

Additional info: whatever the solution will be the computing power it has falls behind a PS4, let alone a PS4 Pro. Don't have high hopes for that. The selling point for it is high portability and hybrid providing rich gameplay possibilities.

If details don't get revealed in Oct then maybe wait for the beginning of next year. I welcome you guys to necrobump this post. Period."

oh.
Well, calling fake on this one for now then. Waiting 'til next week.

try translating with systranet

since google transate is trasng for chinese to english

Just imagine the advertisement for it
>Big machine is digging a grave
>Zooms out to show the Nintendo logo on the machine
>The tombstone says "here lies the PS4 and Xbox One. RIP"
>Some kid jumps out of the machine and says "THE NINTENDO GRAVEDIGGER!"
>"GET PREPARED TO BURY THE COMPETITION!"

NINTENKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Additional info: whatever the solution will be the computing power it has falls behind a PS4, let alone a PS4 Pro. Don't have high hopes for that.
FUCK

NINTENDO IS DOOMED

translated with systranet

(Reprint from the NX post)
NX this is a main engine, the palm machine two-in-one product, and is the dismantable form, the main engine main body, the performance carrier, comprised of the palm machine and handle three parts.
The main engine main body mainly contains the built-in hard disk, the cassette mouth, as well as various connections compose, support the TV video output.
The performance carrier is a portable unit of similar small steel artillery, the leading role provides the power source, the built-in power as well as the principle ion battery, CPU, GPU also seals in the performance carrier. Has Bluetooth, WI-FI, wired three Zhong Xin transport protocols. Can the straight insertion main engine main body become similar "PS4" "XBone" main engine, can the independent employment pass to the palm machine through other agreements the video signal. The chip has two possibilities, the first estimate will use Nvdia newest Denver, Pascal construction Tegra chip. Another type the compositive project that is to use AMD provides, R9 series 14nm GPU, the frequency in 800mhz.
The handle palm machine part will use 6 inches 720P, built-in low power loss processor, can, when the non-operational performance carrier assistance processes provides to satisfy the fundamental operation of low picture quality request. Also can process all operations to show that through the performance carrier the image after processing, achieves the palm machine experience of main engine rank performance. Is a little similar to Nvdia palm machine SHELD plays the game through the synchronized PC picture. However the performance carrier adds on the palm machine to carry together will not be troublesome.

Emily Rogers has worse handwriting than I would have thought

OIL PAINTING OIL PAINTING

still waiting for the fucking promised innovation

HUAHUAHUA WHATAHFAIL

NINTENDO IS SAVED

OH, OK I get it

There will be 3 parts

The handheld

The Dock (Console)

and the Module

The handheld has the power, the dock is just for displaying it on the TV and the module increases the power

interesting. I'm still confused on what the the dock and performance module are. I assume the dock is the "home" part of it, where you can dock the handheld in, but what is the performance module? How does that work.

continuation

Supplements, which chip, chip performance far inferior PS4 and PS4 pro, do not harbor the oversized fantasy to the performance. This main engine main selling point is the main engine palm machine separation integration design as well as rich game. Including a series of brand-new body feeling game and high-definition reset game.
If the specific detail did not announce in October must wait till the beginning of next year, welcome to dig the grave, finished.

Here's a trnslation of the picture

>welcomed the gravedigger
NINTENDO WINS AGAIN

another user posted a better translation. but yeah, handheld-console hybrid, less powerful than PS4 (expected).
I hope he's wrong about reveal, I want it to happen next week.

NX这是一台主机,掌机二合一的产品,并且是可拆卸形式,由主机本体,性能载体,和掌机兼手柄三部分组成。
>NX is a hybrid between a console and handheld, it's also detachable, made up of the console itself, the performance module and the handheld/controller itself.
主机本体主要包含内置硬盘,卡带口,以及各类接口组成,支持TV视频输出。
性能载体是一个类似小钢炮的便携装置,主要作用提供电源,内置电源以及理离子电池,CPU,GPU亦封装于性能载体中。具备蓝牙,WI-FI,有线三种信号传输协议。可以直接插入主机本体成为一台类似“PS4”“XBone”的主机,也可以单独使用通过其他协议将视频信号传给掌机。芯片有两种可能,第一种预计将会采用Nvdia的最新Denver,帕斯卡架构的Tegra芯片。另一种是使用AMD提供的整体解决方案,R9系列14nm GPU,频率在800mhz。
>the performance module is a psu like portable device, it's primary function is to provide power,internal power and Lithium Ion Battery(?), the cpu and gpu both are located in the performance module, it has bluetooth wifi and wire, three way way to transfer data,can be directly plugged into the console itself to become something like the "ps4" or "xbone", can also be used by itself to transfer the video data to the handheld unit, (blah blah two chip possibility too lazy)
手柄掌机部分将会采用6英寸720P,内置一颗低功耗处理器,可以在不使用性能载体协助处理的时候提供满足低画质要求的基本运算。亦可以通过性能载体来处理所有的运算来显示处理后的图像,达到主机级别性能的掌机体验。有点类似于Nvdia的掌机SHELD通过同步PC画面玩游戏。不过性能载体加上掌机一起携带也不会很麻烦。
>(hand held details)
补充一下,不论是哪一种芯片,芯片的性能都远不及PS4和PS4 pro,不要对性能抱有过大的幻想。这款主机主要卖点是主机掌机分离一体式设计以及丰富的游戏性。包括一系列全新的体感游戏和高清重置游戏。
>(something else too lazy)
具体细节如果10月不公布的的话要等到明年年初,欢迎挖坟,完毕。

So developers have to create assets and do all their performance tweaking twice. Hope you don't like third party games my dudes.

Although it's better than the alternative, where the handheld's performance is all you get.

Damn, it's like XBONE and Scorpio, but the low spec is a handheld. WHOA.

So the handheld portion I'm pretty sure says 手和 which is hand peace. If I read that correctly I feel this is fake

so this is the way Nintendo falls

nah, it says 手柄 which is controller

THREAD THEME
youtu.be/WzuWEODw6Cw

It's peace day!

>the gay ass filename
youtu.be/3ddp1pf_MB8

'power plug' of the performance module connects to the handheld unit to give it the power boost and extra charge.

the plug on the performance module it to charge it.

seems like you would keep the module in your backpack and hook it up while you play on the go.

no idea how the dock works

I'm really skeptical about the "performance module" no way will they make a decent interface that doesn't bottleneck everything. Also, it better have an ethernet port this time.

>xbone

china please

Look up external GPUs. Now imagine a tiny boxed version of that with a CPU inside

If this is true, RIP NX. If Nintendo pulls off some genius marketing like they did with the Wii, maybe.

SEA
KING
SEA
KING
SEA KING

pretty sure you put the performance module into the dock instead of the hand held since it also needs to be used as a controller

I miss late 80s/early 90s marketing :(

DALLAS
SALLAD

BOGGLE?

BE THEEERREEE RRRRAAAARRRREEEE

so kinda like the razor core. Interesting idea, I really want to see how Nintendo explains this now.
that makes sense, although it sort of sounds like you can take it with you and use it on the go too. I might be reading it wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=Sb1oSrKj_qw&feature=youtu.be

5 H O U R S
H
O
U
R
S

>chinese slave
>able to draw
>able to write
>able to understand past "I put that screw there 10 000 time a day"

Nintendoretards on suicide line right now

I hope Mario run and pokemon go nx for the release

the text basically said that the performance module houses the gpu cpu internal battery and shit, it has 3 ways to transfer data wifi bluetooth and a physical cable, you can either plug it in the dock and use it like a console, or you can bring it along and use the 3 method to transfer the video feed to you handheld

f*cking epic

boy aunt peggy the words you know could fill a dick

Hahaha...

Got a link with a date?

It's gonna be very, very fun to watch Nintendo try and sell this thing to gaming enthusiast's, let alone the masses.

If true, it's going to just look like an overpriced handheld for consumers.

The dock is going to kill it for parents who buy 3ds' for kids.

This leak is 90% right consider he leaked PS4 Slim and PS4Pro just months before this

Its also match a past Nintendo patent

Sad yet true, unfortunately. This shit is fake as fuck.

The confusing part is the fact that the console, I guess dock according to that one translation, contains the cartridge slot. So unless Nintendo does some remote play kinda stuff, or Foxconn leaker forgot to mention the handheld/controller having a cart slot, whats the purpose of having the performance module or handheld part?

Something's missing here, Nintendo needs to hurry up ASAP, next week, and clear this up.

I don't think this is the same guy as the ps4 leaks

bingo on the patent, but its not the same guy. still would be that this is close

>PSP will handle part with 6-inch 720P
Sony x Nintendo! It's happening, gaming is saved.

No he didn't. This is not the same guy, but it's from the same chinese foxconn forum

nice find

its also consistent with the eurogamer leaks (cartridge, dock, hybrid)

where there's smoke there's fire.

YOU'LL PAY FOR THE WHOLE SEAT, BUT YOU'LL ONLY NEED THE EDGE!!!!!!

Who was the guy that leaked the PS4 through sketches?

I hope it's true just because it being a handheld means it will get future monster hunter, pokemon etc. games

WHAT'S THE POINT OF A FUCKING POWER MODULE IF EVEN WITH IT IT'S BELOW A FUCKING PS4

one of those millions chinese who work in an assembly line

Why are there 2 candidates for the performance module?
Does one offer more power than the other? Or are they still deciding

something seems off about this whole thing since the description and the picture were leaked by two different users, this whole thing seems fake desu

You can stack them (and more) to keep increasing the power as much as you wish.

At 4 performance modules chained together (each one being $99) the NX outperforms SLI 1080gtx

Just found leaked images of the NX console unit.

because they arent gonna sell you a 500$ console here.

Something is telling about though. Maybe they're going modular, all you'll need to upgrade is the performance box.

The info is from Chinese Reddit like forum, it's pure bullshit.

>release in 2017
>"Don't have high hopes for that"
>behind a fucking console from 2013

i had high hope shiggy ...

It's the same forum that leaked the ps4 slim you doofus

so that alone is hardly a reason to call it "pure bullshit"

eat shit

Ok, you better link me this vid.

you can see for yourself, since the leaks aren't from the same person it's kind of strange
description
>tieba.baidu.com/p/4793899818?pn=1
picture
>tieba.baidu.com/p/4794261421

>all you'll need to upgrade is the performance box

I'd actually be fine with that approach, but then wouldn't this just make another PS4 Pro situation were devs would have to optimize for the different specs for one game?

A full handheld like this describes, plus the extra equipment and the modular dock and all that, is going to be an expensive package.

You'll inevitably be able to get a ps4 for probably less than this will cost new.

Its fake, guys.
Damn, I was excited

Funny becouse the monster hunter deal capcom made with nintendo just run it's course with generations.

>Well, as a Chinese, I found some one in that a9vg thread just points out this image is from somebody's yy(imagination) in tieba.baidu.com(another chinese form like reddit)

IT'S FAKE

>there is only one chinese person working in the 500000 employees big foxconn slave factories that could draw a few lines on paper

>High portability
>Have to carry around a box along with the handheld part
>Far less powerful than a PS4
>Far less convenient than a phone/3DS

Fucking hell Nintendo, what are you doing? This can't be real.

You mean implement graphical settings? Wow, so fucking challenging.

it isnt, read thread, m8s

>neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=217902119&postcount=448
>it's fake

AHAHAHAH Cred Forums falls for yet another ruse as usual

>nintendrones will literally need to carry life support

It says it will run games at lower graphics when it's not connected to the module. I don't think it's required.

dailymotion.com/video/x2xrogy

Why would MH go back to Sony?
Nintendo handhelds sell much better in Japan, which is literally the one and only thing Capcom cares about with MH.

Sorry, shitafag.

if you want to believe it then you can, I'm not stopping you
they're also talking about the possibility of NX having projections
tieba.baidu.com/p/4793200772

>neoGAF

You know, honestly, this would be fucking fantastic if they ever get there shit together and upgrade it to the same performance of either a ps4 or higher. But as of now, this might bomb pretty hard. Also, MARKETING is something nintendo REALLY needs to not fuck up this time. It was pretty good for the wii and for some odd reason threw it out the window for wii u. They really need to fire and hire people there.

The point of consoles was to avoid dealing with that shit, smartass

>it's fake because someone on the internet said so!

oh thank god

lol

No need to lash out because he stated the truth, faggot.

Learn how to read faggot. Thats not what it says

>the source that OP posted is from Neogaf as well

Why is it okay when OP does it now?

You realize that's the same place where the PS4 Pro was leaked?

its coming in with PS4 Pro and Scorpio, no need to fear the PC beast.

>it's real because someone on the internet said so

It means console MH dosen't need to be tied to one platform you idiot. Stop being a drone

>one guy says something with zero proof

wow, better listen to him. now that a user on based NEOGAF confirmed it's fake!

That's gotta be bullshit

>it's real because someone on the internet said so!

>it's true because some random chink on the internet drew a picture of on a piece of paper!

but that's wrong.
and you're literally missing the point of that post and forum its found in

well nothing is impossible

Confirmed fake.

>one guy says something with zero proof

wow, better listen to him. now that a user on based NEOGAF confirmed it's real!

welp
im out
this is the last straw for me from nintendo
not as powerful as a ps4 and has to have a gamecube brought around with it to be portable
im fucking furious

>capcom
>effort

lol, you know absolutely nothing about capcom and the MH devs

no wonder, you probably haven't played one in over a decade

Emily Rogers can write in Chinese now? Or is she just using google translate?

>but that's wrong.
bbs.a9vg.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4882812&page=1&authorid=1444953

Retard, This is where tre leaked PS4 Pro and Slim designs were leaked.

I have a gaming PC, I'm saying if consoles go the way of the PC then there's less of a reason to get a console if you want instant gratification

I like PC tho so if consoles die I'm good

>random chinese person draws a power brick and Wii U pad on a napkin
>it's real

wow, better listen to him. now that a repost of a napkin drawing from based NEOGAF confirmed it's real!

If you read the post, you would realize that the original drawings came from here tieba.baidu.com/p/4794261421
its a joke, jackass.

Confirmed by who?

IT'S A FUCKING STOVE
COOKING MAMA CONFIRMED

I don't understand what Nintendo is waiting for, just fucking announce this piece of shit already.

I hope this is bullshit.

>2016-9-23 23:12:23

>2016-09-23 21:46

with these leaks they may as well be

>less powerful than ps4 standard
>have to carry around a cube to use your handheld
LMAO I"M FUMING FUCK THIS

>troll baidu
>troll a9vg

>Add, no matter what kind of chip, chip performance and are far less than PS4 PS4 pro,

NINTENDOOOOOOOOOO

what are you trying to convey here?

Regardless of what happens, Nintendo needs to reveal it soon. You can't keep that shit secret with a million chinese slaves in factories working on your new console.

You're getting desperate dude

Well, no shit, it's a handheld

You don't actually have to carry the box if you don't want to.

This.

They won't talk about it until next year.

They don't want the reveal hurting the upcoming holiday season.

If they would leak the design, they would leak the name while they're at it

That the post on the bbs,a9vg, the one that had the PS4 Pro leak, came first.

>NX leak
>by a literally Hu

oh yeah that holiday season that has.. uhm.. pokemon I guess

Pretty sure it's possible considering most if not all if those slaves have little to no access to the internet and probably don't even know how to read or write.

>moths
weeks dude, 3

It's a handheld, what the fuck did you expect?

I bet you own a "gaming laptop" too.

>2016-09-23 21:46
>2016-09-23 23:12:23
you might want to take another look at the time

They still have stock to sell through and in the case of the Wii U they need all the help they can get.

Announcing the NX now would be the final nail in the Wii U coffin.

exactly. They've got 2 games to sell, and 1 of them is for a portable device.

They want Pokemons to be a big hit for Thanksgivings.

>the first modular console

based fucking nintendo. i always had faith in them. i guess they're going release performance upgrades for this every other year or so. this is exactly what the sony guy and phil spencer said was the future. modular consoles.

What's worse: having the reveal hurting the upcoming holiday season, or having the entire console +games leaked before nintendo can build up any hype?

so? it will be either way.

sun and moon is not on the NX

Besides the handheld, it says "handheld"

Besides the loopy wire that comes out of the gamecube it says "power plug"

I can't read this fucker's handwriting. Looks nice though

This generation has no use for handhelds anymore.

Literally what is the purpose of a new handheld, especially if it's only as powerful as your last console?

>Wii U coffin
The wiiu is already ten feet under and buried.

So it's going to be fucking shit. I'm glad I know early.

But seriously, Foxconn are producing 10 millions of these fucking things. How are they gonna sell all these?

I don't think leaks hurt you much.

Only people really interested will be affected. Normalfags will stay in the dark until they finally see some advertisements on TV or walking around town.

how do you know this guy isn't fake? if he knows why doesn't he draw a picture
it's the same forum that the ps4 pro as leaked, it very well could be legit
lmao

Call it literally anything besides "Wii __"

they are stopping Wii U shipment to UK 7 days from now

and that pile of shit hasn't sold jacks since 2015

as if it would be hard to sell 10 million handhelds that can also be plugged into your TV like a hybrid

They sold 12mil fisher price tablets so I think they'll manage to sell 10 mill ouya boxes too.
Thank you for believing

>what is the purpose
>more powerful than 3ds

Just an upgrade for a shrinking market that bought your last portable, and the consolidation of all your efforts into one system. Plus shiny new prease buy.

it's the same forum but not the same account.

13 mil over the course of 4 years

fox reported 10 mil in its first year

So NX is gonna be powered by a car battery?

Fake. Bottom of the NX cube says "Fuck duck till explode".

>The NX gives unlimited pleasure

based

If it is anything like this the average consumer will be confused AS FUCK

It's happening.

Have a look at this patent. It was filed in 2014 and I never see anyone talking about in in regards to the NX. It flew under everyone's radar.

nintendolife.com/news/2016/04/nintendos_supplemental_computing_device_patent_is_cleared_for_completion

nintendolife.com/news/2015/12/intriguing_nintendo_patent_points_to_supplemental_computing_device_and_cloud_resources_for_a_gaming_system

Look at the image and look at the supposed leak sketch.

The patent talks about a "supplemental" computing device that can provide extra "gaming resources" through physical hardware and cloud computing.

When in standby mode, the NX will offload other NX's graphical processing to give them increased power through the Cloud, similar to what the Xbone wanted to do, but this way is crowdsourced. Nintendo also talked about giving My Nintendo coins to users who outsource their console's power to others, kind of like Bitcoin server farms.

It explains why the leak says the console out of the box is less powerful than the PS4. Nintendo can sell at a profit and at a price that is near the PS4 and Xbone (they can't sell the NX $100 more expensive than two consoles who have a 2 year head start), but the NX has the capability to surpass the PS4 in power thanks to the supplemental device. They can also continue to do free online this way but have the cloud service be a subscription.

What if the module was upgradable as well, or if there were different modules with varying power (NX Pro)? What if you could buy two of the same module and do some kind of Nintendo SLI?

The NX could essentially be a Nintendo PC.

That is also portable.

similar concept to the microsoft surfacebook. the tablet portion has the cpu/low level gpu, but the keyboard, when attached, would handle 100% of the graphics processing with a much beefier gpu.

kek

So Sony can copy by holiday season? No sir.

having an optional computing device is genius marketing for todays age. it's essentially the scorpio and pro ideology. if youre happy with the base, then don't upgrade. but with the nx, you wont need to purchase a whole other console, just an attachment.

>There are actually sonyggers that believed at some random sketch from a chink

Boy, I wasn't.

>sonyggers
>thread filled with naysayer trying to claim it's fake or even that it's genius

i don't think that means what you think it means

>rehash some terrible idea from the 90s
>its genius

sure lets divide the user base from the get go

rip in piece nintendo

Is there any way to like or bump posts on this website? I wanna give this post a like or vote so it bumps up above others!

Or the guy who made the drawing was inspired by the patent

imagine not needing to buy a full console only upgrading the performance module, want more power? buy a second performance module and hook them up togethor

What do you think Nintendo's chances of success are on a scale of 1-10?

I'm going to give them a 6.

Sony is already coming out with PSVR in a couple of weeks and the PS4pro in november you dummy.

It wouldn't even fucking matter because even if what Nintendo has is so fucking revolutionary, it could still get copied after they announced/released it.

I own a PC, Wii U, 3DS, PS3, PS4 and Vita and I hope this is real. I don't want a PS4 clone from Nintendo, what the hell would that accomplish? A nice handheld with first party Nintendo games and Monster Hunter would be awesome. Eat shit.

after Wii U ?

7, normal fahs like to buy complicated shit they don't understand and gimmick shit.

7-8 i think
BotW will be GOTY 2017

>Foxconn
Did he kill himself after?

4 but only if Reggie brings Iwata's casket out during the reveal and starts raping his corpse.

>welcomed the grave digger
>is complete

>you need to carry around a box with you
>won't be as strong as a console released in 2013
I can't see this doing well at all.

A

FUCKING

TOASTER

A
PORTABLE
TOASTER

Burning with no survivors.

Another useless tablet that no one wants.

Aerodynamics

A
GIMMICK
TOASTER

>posting and discussing a fake from the Chinese version of reddit

Lmao Cred Forums is pathetic

The only thing i like about this is the "cassette port", having games on SSDs or things with similar speeds would be awesome.

nah, he landed in one of those big nets

>fags cant make breakfast and play games

fucking rekt

NOW WITH 100% MORE DETACHABLE ACTION

This guy works in dangerous and depressing conditions for low wage just to leak information on video games
What a hero

delete this, Cred Forums is never wrong

The high latency and poor quality-of-service inherent to cloud computing makes it unsuitable for executing most game tasks. Even where it can be used, extreme development effort will be required.

Spot the nintendrone

It seems like everyone has accepted that the NX will resemble something like this. Have any leaks or rumors even come out of it being a normal console with PS4/Xbone like specs?

Has anyone even bothered to make a leak like that?

>same guy that leaked the PS4 Pro

In the months before the PS4 Pro was announced I did not see any sketches like this of the PS4 Pro. This is gaslighting, stop it.

Bitcoin mining takes as long as it needs to. Games need to update 30 or 60 times a second. Take a look at Smash for how badly a P2P internet connection between 2-4 consoles can hurt responsive gameplay. And you think this is going to be possible for distributed gaming power? Give me a fucking break.

>yfw nintendo was actually making a normal console but all the fake leaks made them choose to do the hybrid thing

Forgot to mention, that's how much the average shitty internet connections hurts P2P gameplay when ONLY INPUTS are being synchronized... not the actual graphics/processing.

You're describing an absurd impossibility.

So from my understanding:

It's a handheld that can plug into a dock that connects to the TV. And the dock boosts performance so the handheld graphics don't look like shit on the TV.

It's actually simpler than that, you see, it's a fake

imagine the power of a 32NXcd

if you want to believe it, the dock contains all the ports as in hdmi all those shit and you have a "performance module" that has a gpu cpu and battery, you plug the module into the dock and use the hand held as a controller

Isn't it so "Nintendo" to have a fucking minifridge you need to plug into your dock (which is just an HDMI output?) which you plug into your handheld which you plug into the wall(?) just to play vidya on your TV? That's the the kind of simple console they're known for.

I'm getting flashbacks to the AVGN calling it a tumor and life support.

I think? the dock also has the drive and the cartridge port on it

>still thinking it will be a hybrid console

A PORTABLE NUT!

This. Can't wait for the reveal for hybridfags to be utterly BTFO.

Its what Im thinking too. From the sounds of it the performance module has the main guts of the system, and the base system acts as a charger/TV connector/Hard Drive.

I was wondering as all earlier reports were of 2 pieces to the system, so then the controller connected to the base and you used 2 small pads for playing on the big screen. That would have ruled out Zelda on big screen (images show these pads had about 4 buttons and a dPad) and also would rule out WiiU ports that needed 2 screens. If the perf part connects then the pad is still free so it makes a ton more sense.

Only problem now will be the size of the controller and the perf part, will it be connected by a cable or go full Dreamcast controller and have a port in the underside you click it into? Could lead to some awkward gaming on the go if the dimensions and weight are too much.

I honestly don't give a shit about NX, I just like imagining things with people

Can we imagine things that aren't retarded, like Nintendo murdering the success of the 3DS/2DS with some kind of clunky "hybrid" that also removes them from the home console market?

well it's not baseless, is it really far fetched to think that nintendo decided to make a detachable version of the wii u controller since people were complaining that it was too cluncky? I'd imagine the relationship would be like between 3ds and the wii u

They've recovered from the Virtual Boy and N64, so I would assume they have at least a decent chance of changing their success.

They fucking did it. They found a way to stream better graphics into a console. Imagine the future where you could just call the data company and tell them to stream you 4K gameplay instead of the regular HD kind. Now all those idiots who keep saying "well why not just steam more processing power" are right. The cloud is coming.

INFINITE POWER OF THE CLOUD!

UNLIMITED POWER!

But that's why the move to cartridge is so smart. It ensures that the 3ds will continue to be supported. Basically it gives you options. If you only want to play handheld games, you get a 3ds, and if you get the console, you can play handheld games without having to buy a 3ds.

NOW WE'RE PLAYING WITH POWER!
CLOUD POWER!

That sounds just like remote play.

Unless you mean streaming through the internet from a machine, while you don't own the actual machine that said game is being run on, like Onlive and Gaikai of yesteryear.

I'm only partially joking. Tesla had an idea to stream electricity, no joke. It might even have worked if the government didn't shut him down. Wireless computation is definitely the future.

Do PC devs have to remake every asset and do the process a million times for every GPU config?

Thats how retarded you sound. With the module it runs at High settings, and on the handheld it goes down to Low settings.

I haven't laughed this hard in weeks at the thought of this GRAVEDIGGER shit.

>Tesla had an idea to stream electricity
What the fuck does that even mean?

>Tesla
You mean the famous german that invented electricity?

>system on chips everywhere
>the gimmick is literally that its portable

this shit is going to be overpriced and underpowered

Not him, but he had this idea of filling the atmosphere with electricity or something like that, and basically wirelessly grab electricity whenever needed, but it was stopped for many reasons

>I've been to a monster truck rally with Gravedigger and a DK monster truck

The NX was revealed years ago, of course

ah, the nintendo trade mark, can't call it a nintendo product unless it's overpriced, under-powered and at least has one gimmick

Wireless transmit of electricity via his tesla coils. Like in RA1 except the electricity is transmitted via wave form like wi-fi signals and thus wont fry you.
Like for example an emitter device is at the center of the room, and your TV is at the corner. Without any power cords the device sends waves of electricity to the TV.

I think he meant to build these transmitters all over the world and thus provide "free" electricity to anyone who wanted it. You can see why he was made to disappear from history.

Yeah, what do you think he invented Tesla coils for, besides to look badass. He'd hook one up at the North Pole, one at the south, and boom, steaming electricity. No wires required.

It's from a chinese Cred Forums, es fake

Yeah, now imagine if we could harness processing power the same way.

the nx has an extra-attactment slot in the bottom for the joystick

All consoles are overpriced and underpowered.

>HD somatosensory game reset.
W-what?

HD remakes and motion control games

lolno

We actually already do this. Wireless chargers.

What Tesla wanted to do was that but on steroids, and for everyone everywhere for anything.

that patent is old shit, literally fuelled rogers for months

Fake.

neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=217902119&postcount=448

>people dont want gimmicks anymore
>nintendo: nah fuck off, here's our new gimmick: buy physical controller parts to change your gaming experience! make sure to buy amiibo too!
nintendo is a toy company basically. just drop the game part and go full toy.

they were always a toy company from the very beginning user

*smacks your*
that's was my point

all video games are toys

don't delude yourself family

NES didn't have a gimmick. SNES didn't. N64 didn't. GC didn't. GB didn't. GBA didn't.

The only gimmicks we used to have were optional things like the power glove, rumble pak, gamecube mic, etc.

The forced gimmick shit started with the DS Wii era, and they've never stopped after that.

damn, you guys are way to stupid. just from looking at the scetch, I knew it was fake.

This guys info is old. That's a 3 year old prototype.

Not quite how it works.

Theory is they were going to be balloons because there is conductive gasses high up.

Every focuses on his damn coils but I swear I'm the only one interested in his material resonance devices like his handheld earthquake machine that could knock down buildings.

>N64 didn't
Analog control stick was a gimmick, it just happened to be a gimmick that was so good it became standard.

sticks have been around since arcades and atari. n64's was just refined. bad user

holy shit thanks man, i was fooled for a moment there! haha

Why dont you further his ideas, cuck?

so controller, thing, and thing. What's the cube thing?

it's like you didn't even read this whole thread

The CEO of The Pokemon Company confirmed it was a hybrid.

>Nes didn't had gimmicks.
Yes it had, the fucking cross shaped D pad that nintendo held the patent till 2005, n64 had the analog stick and rumble pack. The entire GC controller is pressure sensitive.

You are full of shit.

touch screens were around way before the DS. What the fuck is your point?

or not. I fit's 2 hardware running the same OS it still works.
But people will always chose the answer that make Roger's "right". That's how she's still there despite a .05% accuracy ratio

Those aren't gimmicks.

>n64 had the analog stick and rumble pack
retard alert
> the fucking cross shaped D pad that nintendo held the patent till 2005
not a gimmick. nintendo did not invent control pads.
>The entire GC controller is pressure sensitive.
also not a gimmick.
get out kid, the adults are talkin'

>NES had a dpad and zapper
>SNES had shoulder buttons
>N64 had an analogue stick and rumble

You're so full of shit. I can't believe I replied

name one game system with them before ds.

>Cannot read
>lists non gimmicks
stop samefagging

Do you know what the fuck a gimmick is. You are literally a child or retarded as fuck. But I'll help you out anyway.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gimmick

>Nintendo's known "cross" design was developed in 1982 by Gunpei Yokoi for their Donkey Kong handheld game. The design proved to be popular for subsequent Game & Watch titles, although the previously introduced non-connected D-pad style was still utilized on various later Game & Watch titles, including the Super Mario Bros. handheld game. This particular design was patented and later earned a Technology & Engineering Emmy Award.[5][6] In 1984, the Japanese company "Epoch" created a handheld game system called the "Epoch Game Pocket Computer". It featured a D-pad, but it was not popular for its time and soon faded.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-pad

The patent expired in 2005, everyone can use the damn cross dpad.

>NX works just like PC config because I think thats how it might work

That's how retarded you sound.

the NES had ROB as its main selling argument (event though nobody bought ROB), and the Japanese version has a microphone used in a few games.
the SNES had the side buttons, were the competition put the 6 buttons on the pad like a "normal" joystick. (but joysticks are gimmic themselves)
the 64 had the 3 way pad. and 4 pad ports directly on the console
that dude is shit but the core argument is there.

and? they didn't invent pads.

you must be 18 or older to browse Cred Forums

NX already on Life Support

omg stop replying to me

>zapper

add on, wasn't even available when the Famicom released in Japan

>shoulder buttons
Buttons are gimmicks now?

What's next, graphics and sound are a gimmick?

No they don't, because PC devs can count on the reddit master race to buy a new $400 GPU every two years. They don't have to optimize shit, and they don't. Low effort console ports everywhere. This is different, they have to do performance optimization twice.

Everyone shat on Xbox analog triggers, and guess what every damn controller have today?

>Buttons are gimmicks now?
on the shoulder, yes. You don't really need to put those 2 extra there.

Didn't Dreamcast have them

Why not? Where would you put them without crowding the controller?

it has gook writing so it must be real!

no

If it's new and different, then it's a gimmick. Actually let me rephrase that, if it's new, different and done by le Neo-Nintendo, then it's a gimmick.

No but GC and Xbox have.

I try.

No idea how he generated the power necessary to affect building foundation or tectonic plates.

No one knows.

>If it's new and different
fucking color display gimmick shit. when will this gimmick end? damn shoulder button and goddamn dpads, fuck these """"""""""""""""""""""""""""gimmicks""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

some days Cred Forums can be advanced retarded

>you can finally download more RAM

That's why it's better to control the message, and not let things leak. It's probably not nearly that annoying.

why do people want consoles to just be small PCs that require controllers, anyways
i like it when consoles have a weird gimmick to at least vary it up a little, like the gamepad or the sixaxis or the vita touchpad or hell, even the kinect despite how bad it turned out
it may not always or ever be utilized, but it shows that there's at least some creativity left SOMEWHERE in the company

>use your new ram to download even more ram
>exponential processing power

still laffin at bitches who thought this was real

>contains HDD
Confirmed fake.

>just call the data company

What the fuck that sounds like a lot of bullshit why would you prefer this

I love it

You know a Nintendo leak is real when the fakes start looking like good ideas in comparison

In comparison to what? Nintendo didn't said jackshit about the damn thing.

In comparison to this:

Im glad theyre fusing it.

I feel the 3ds and Ds stole a bunch of games that woudlve been better on console.

Looks like a GameCube with a PS Vita.

So it's like the perfect console.

To me it sounds more like the controller component actually has minimal CPU, just like WiiU gamepad. Probably just enough to enable it to do basic tablet stuff (web browsing, video streaming), and to play simple games (emulated games up to N64?).

Then the bulk of the system power is contained in the 'module', which is probably bigger and heavier and more block-shaped than a regular portable could ever be, but has a very powerful battery and GPU/CPU and communicate with the handheld controller unit wirelessly. This is what physically connects to the docking unit, which is just HDD and TV-out. The 'handheld' controller unit is always just wireless.

It's an interesting idea, but will obviously face a lot of (bullshit speculative) criticism about how inconvenient it will be to have to carry around the 'module' unit. I'd suspect the handheld will be sold independently and be pretty cheap, and the Dock+Module will initially be sold together, and possibly they will later offer more powerful optional Modules.

I hope no one believes this