Overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer... But you do know that, don't you, user?

Overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer... But you do know that, don't you, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bMXy3mYzkws?t=1m10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Grinding is a slow and insidious waste of time

HOW QUICKLY

how quickly the rng fucks you over

BUT NOT THIS TIME
NOT TODAY

I love spending hours grinding my heroes to max level to watch them die in a single non-boss encounter due to non-stop crits.

ez pz

hi

DAZED REELING ABOUT TO BREAK

Has this game changed much in the last 5 months?

Nope. Still the same grind fest that can completely screw you over due to RNG it ever was.

It's possible to beat the game without a single death, without any grinding. Without much effort too. Just basic understanding of how things work and a risky moment or two.

No

>No
user I recommend you follow in the ways of the ancestor. And fucking kill youself. There's no hope for you.

I just want to say how very lovecraftian the game is in it's mechanics even before the final boss.
There in no sure way strat to victory and chance can kill you at the drop of the dice.
I can't think of a better way to convey the uncaring universe Lovecraft pictured.
Even if it's annoying gameplay wise.

I love and hate the game. It feels like it goes out of its way to make it not fun to play.

I've been trying to get back into this game. I fucking love it's atmosphere. But during early access the cove ruined my dreams. Fucking fish people.

I've seen at least one person do it, recording every step of the way.

cant wait to finally play it on my ps4

>VICTORY.
>A hollow and ridiculous notion
>yfw

yfw this starts playing youtu.be/bMXy3mYzkws?t=1m10s

Is there a special ending for a second play through?