If there was a Nostalrius-style Season 2 private server, would you play it?

If there was a Nostalrius-style Season 2 private server, would you play it?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=466395768
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Make it Season 1 and yes.

Why's that? I starting playing sometime right around the transition from 1 to 2 and I didn't really pick up on much of the changes.

Early Season 2, sure.

LoL was actually really fun back then but I don't know if I care enough about it to go back.
These days I play HotS or Paragon.
I'd play a Dawngate server since it's basically early LoL but with a better map and more Dota/HoN style skills.

>Shit new UI
>Removed Dodge in S2
>Removal of stealth making eve/twitch absolute dogshit
>Shitty new champions
>Jungle got reworked into shit

Season 1 was most fun and they weren't shoving "le eSport xD" down your throat.

Wasn't that all late S2 stuff? Also the new UI was S3 unless there's another even earlier UI change I'm not aware of

They were even earlier UI changes.

>LoL used to actually be fun and have character despite being a streamlined DotA clone
What went wrong?

yea, probably.

"eSport"

I still don't understand how they pushed the esports shit by forcing a meta and effectively making the game a worse and less interesting "esport."

China, like with everything else in this world.

Taken over by groupthink and SJWs.

It came out of beta - That's when it first got bad.

And then DotA 2 came out, making League look terrible in comparison.

>Removal of stealth making eve/twitch absolute dogshit

Eve/Twitch were always absolute dogshit back then, except for that one period where Twitch would destroy in teamfights due to his ult, but even that had shit all to do with stealth. In fact the argument to rework stealth was that then they would be able to make Eve not shit in exchange.

And the dodge removal was neither here nor there. Only Jax players cared, nobody else even glanced at ninja tabi since merc treads were the go-to defensive boots unless the enemy team somehow managed to fail themselves into an all physical no cc team.

I'd rather have a private Dawngate server to be honest my fampai

Twitch was absolutely OP for a long time after release and Eve with stun was at least playable and useful for a teamcomb.

After they got nerfed both were absolute trollpicks for about 1 year.

I'm not sure why anyone would actually want to play that garbage, but you already do
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=466395768

>Twitch was absolutely OP for a long time after release

Not immediately after release. IIRC during open beta till I don't know when AoE nukes were king, Fiddlesticks every fucking game without fail. At some point down the line Twitch became FOTM but it wasn't immediate. And again that had nothing to do with stealth.

And Eve was always trash unless you were pubstomping. Early game any player worth their salt would plant a stealth ward smack in the middle of their lane and immunize themselves to Eve ganks, plus Eve couldn't jungle for shit nor lane for shit, also elixir on tank and support 24/7 meant no presence mid/late.

you also forgot how they destroyed roaming and made the 1-1-1-2 setup mandatory

>and made the 1-1-1-2 setup mandatory
This was the main thing that killed the game desu senpai

Fuck esports man. All Rito does now is take fun out of the game for the sake of tournaments.
Everything needs to fall into their precious little tournament meta.

Honesty the only recent fun thing was the Taric rework. Everything else was shit.