Females truly have something mentally wrong with them. Their minds are flawed...

>Females truly have something mentally wrong with them. Their minds are flawed, and at this point in my life I was beginning to see it. The more I explored my college town of Isla Vista, the more ridiculousness I witnessed. All of the hot, beautiful girls walked around with obnoxious, tough jock - type men who partied all the time and acted crazy. They should be going for intelligent gentlemen such as myself. Women are sexually attracted to the wrong type of man. This is a major flaw in the very foundation of humanity. It is completely and utterly wrong, in every sense of the word. As these truths
fully dawned on me, I became deeply disturbed by them. Deeply disturbed, offended, and traumatized.

What did he mean by this?
video gaym

You shut up about my waifu, Least she finds me attractive in my dreams.

she will never in her fucking life make that stupid face you cuck. and i already claimed her. fuck off fag

YOU'RE BOTH PATHETIC PEICES OF SUB HUMAN TRASH

NO GIRL

I REPEAT

NO GIRL WANTS A BETA COCK SUCKING AUTISICTIC SOCIALLY AWKWARD USELLESS FAGOT LIKE YOU TOO PRICKS

WHAT GIRLS LIEK IS CONFIDENCE

IS THAT SO FUCKING HARD TO UNDERSTAND

YOU HAV ENONE

NONE

>implying i don't have confidence

stfu bitch, i even shower and brush my teeth everyday

>being this new
samefag

being this new lel

>being THIS new

>being this new

>image.png
phonefag BTFO

>what is poster count

>Being this new

Two'

How did you get a webm of my sister

>gif
>webm

>being this new

this was all me btw

make it stop

You'll never understand, unless you're a Eurasian

being THIS new

JUST

Ultimately, I reject sexuality because of the impurity of its reproductive process. The smartest girl I've ever met is a monkey compared to me, the smartest woman I have HEARD of is a child, and I am going to mix up the genes of my brain with THAT? The subhumans will find this outrageous, but the subhumans are addicted to a bunch of chemicals in the brain and can't see beyond an orgasm, so of course they'll be outraged; they have their eyes ON THE NEXT HIT, not on the future. And besides, their genes are so mediocre that the worst that can happen to them by mixing is more mediocrity, and if they are lucky they might even get a lucky hit. That's why sexual reproduction is indeed a sound strategy — IF YOU ARE MEDIOCRE.

wut does a eurasian have to do with kono?

Kill yourself, ignorant swine

I'm new. WTF even is this? srs

could jya nai have said it better jibun no self
eehhhh? watashi wa buta ga jya nai! don't be baka da!

being KONO atarashii!!!!!!!!!

>eehhhh? watashi wa buta ga jya nai! don't be baka da!
Fucking KILL yourself, autist

how come the child in your pick is ONLY happy with the mother?

fuck humanity

humanity is fucking preverted and depraved.

if i somehow got the misfortune of having a child then the first thing i would do is light the child on fire and put the baby on the steps on the local fire department.
They will be forced to either step on the baby or drown the baby with water.
That'll show the world i mean business.
That'll show all the women that stepped on my loving proposal of LOVE

fuck this world and the women that inhabit it.

oh the irony!!!

the poetic justice!

surpised the faggy mods didnt take this down yet

>Being a alpha in absolutely nothing
"I should have sex with this man, he is ugly, poor, shy, weak but such a gentlemen"
yeah, thats a problem with woman not you

gwyn is alpha as fuck for keeping the age of fire alive longer by sacrificing himself you fucking pleb