What Do you think of a game based on H.R giger's art?

What Do you think of a game based on H.R giger's art?

I think Scorn is going to be complete garbage and the clue is that they've only showed a pretentious CG trailer that felt like it ran an hour long, and then 10 seconds of a crappy render of possibly the player watching something crawl slowly on the ground, and some edgelord weapon reload animation. Then again, H.R. Giger was an edgelord and his art style appeals to chronically depressed edgelords.

There already is. It's called Dark Seed

You're that user who posted the same question on the lovecraft thread, aren't you? Didn't read my post, did you? Well, here it is Courtesy of the user that isn't me

He's done the art for vidya before.

Also Metroid pretty blatantly rips off Alien and he was a big part of those.

Contra did as well. Japs love their giger
Also, F

yeah i was, i didnt respond in time but ill do it here. I liked darkseed a lot , i found it interesting when i was younger. I feel like more could be done with his art. Also i think it would be cool to combine it with love craftian horror

There is one already you idiot. Try at least looking before you waste our time.

DID YOU KILL RITA?

You sound upset user.

I slayed her

I don't really like his art.

A game based on giant mechanical cocks raping anuses?

I'd buy it

3spooky5me

Why it's so easy a child could do it.

the mans got a point

fair enough

you'd be crazy not to

>implying pedo
you frisky little bitch :)

so, any Alien game?

Boy you gotta wonder if this dude had some kind of anxiety disorder huh?

*Mom's head exploads*

Probably.
Just look at the circles under this guy's eyes.

probably, the dude was obsessed with dicks as a kid and was forbidden to get near any objects resembling a penis

*Your head explodes inside your mom*

Giger actually had a big issue about falling down stairs and dying. Then he went and died after falling down some stairs.

wow op

not cool

You could have at least used "Gegroe"

Or, if you aren't a kyrarchic shitlord,

"AYYLMAO AMERICAN"

Ecco the Dolphin thread?

Dude had night terrors. Painting for him first started out as a sort of self-therapy, where he tried to reproduce his nightmares. The biomechanical stuff came later on.

I would prefer people come up with their own ideas instead of copying previous work.

H.R. Giger is for tryhard edgelords.

Zladizlaw Beksinski is where it's at.

his shit looks dope