Is it fair to judge a game because it contains content you find "tasteless"?

Is it fair to judge a game because it contains content you find "tasteless"?

I'm sure Leisure Suit Larry is loads of fun but i'm still not going to play it because it looks retarded.

Seems to work for NISA.

AMIRITE?

Yeah. Why wouldn't it be fair? The only unfair way to judge a game is if you don't play it and just make assumptions.

Steam reviews are not objective, they're mostly opinions. If there's someone who shares this guy's point of view, he'll find this useful.

>1 hours played

Is the game 1 hour long or something?

Also it's kinda shit to leave a negative review despite admitting you find everything else fun.

Its fair because ultimately a review is going to be subjective unless it sticks strictly to discussing technical issues

>Play Nazi at a concentration camp
>Destryoing 8,000 bodies a day without leaving bone fragments or graves
Finally a challenge in the age of casualshit

Nice I can finally play as the good guys

Depends on the person reading the review.

>Also it's kinda shit to leave a negative review despite admitting you find everything else fun.

As someone who is involved with a game on Steam, yeah this shit kinda sucks.

Then again I get a nice bit of pleasure telling them off.

This. Its amazing that most people here will shit on a game for retarded reasons yet jumps on a kid for doing the same thing because his ideology differs from the mainstream (here).

>it's a "Stop this person from having free speech, Cred Forums ;-;" thread
Get over it m8. You're more triggered than the dude in the review

So you're the exact type of faggot indie dev we make fun of for whining and crying about reviews and banning people from steam forums for criticizing the game?

Ugh, someone talked about anything but gameplay, graphics or story in a review? Fucking disgusting, let's DDos him

DELETE THIS
t. game dev

>agree with people that agree with you
>disagree with people that disagree with you
>this is somehow amazing
Idiot.

Yes, it's not like Steam reviewers are the paragons of neutrality and objectivity. Stop being a bitch about it.

>Leaves negative review despite liking everything besides something that triggered them

That's like going to a restaurant and leaving a negative review because a black guy was your waiter and it reminded you of slave days.

>mowing down amerifats and Brits

Sounds like a good game to me

>wanting a nigger to touch your food
What kind of cuck wouldn't complain about that?