Watch Dogs Need to do a colab with MR robot

Watch Dogs Need to do a colab with MR robot

no

Because both of them are shit and about hacks? WD is better than that shitty series anyway.

>WD is better than that shitty series anyway.

lol no

Mr Robot is shit. Don't pretend it's not.

What are some other shows that present our fucked up society for what it REALLY is?

>Cred Forums says it's the most realistic hacking show
>check a trailer
>hurr durr I hacked your TOR it's not that secure at all y'know~
Writers literally researched shit on wikipedia for 10 minutes then gave up. baka desu senpai

Even Stevens

Explain why Mr robot is shit. Or I'll punch you the fuck out.

>thought fsociety was a play on ecorp because e++ is f and this implied society is greater than corporations
>see this ad
wew

Some of the dialogue is cringey as fuck but it's an entertaining show. The show is like 60% about mental illness and 40% about hackers

It's cringy l33t hax0r tech illiteracy paired with "I'm such a rebel LOOK AT ME GO"

Except basically the entire second season was about "SHIT WE FUCKED UP BY BEING SUCH EDGY REBELS AND FOLLOWING SOME ASSHOLE WITH SERIOUS BRAIN PROBLEMS"

I see. Dropped it well before season 2.

Yeah the show starts off pretending to glorify hackers (sort of) but any time they try to do any sort of edgy hacking they just fuck everything further for everyone.

Also inexplicably the boring blonde childhood friend turns out to have the best character arc. I know the first episodes can be rough, but stick with it a bit longer, it really does get better as it goes on. Season 2 is real good stuff.

Do you have any experience with computer security (installing anti virus on your mom's computer doesn't count)? Its one of the truest tv shows around when it comes to realism.

Also you're summing up the performances, the concept, the filmography, art direction, all that shit, just to make it into a nice little meme.

>Its one of the truest tv shows around when it comes to realism.
lmao

Season 2 was boring and lacked drive. In 1 it was all about "We have to execute the biggest hack in the history". 2 was just dealing with the fallout, and didn't have a purpose.

I haven't seen the last 3 or 4 episodes though.

I should have specified; realism when it comes to hacking. My point about it still stands.

i don't like fight club hackers, no thank you

>all these plebs that didn't watch the show calling it shit

Its one of the truest tv shows around when it comes to realism.
>internet security

>The manager of the IT Security team doesn't even know what malware is and was hired still

Yeah nah, its fucking horseshit.
I watched the first 3-4 episodes the only REAL true computer conversation had in the entire four episodes was when MC was talking to the ECorp gay guy, about running linux.

Is S2 shit? I binge watched S1 a few months ago and it was pretty good, but I read some dissenting opinions on the second season.

>uses command line hacking
>shows social engineering being used
>linux
>shows him using fucking Cred Forums at one point
Is it really unrealistic that the IT manager wouldn't know shit? He's a manager, not a techie.

Its mediocre, but has some nice parts.

Ya idk about u guys but that scene with the vomit and shit was awesome, especially bc i was having a family dinner lol

It's kind of hit or miss for some people.
Personally I enjoyed it. The beginning is okay and it gets much better.

I'd say to give it a try. Power through the beginning and you will be rewarded. Especially if you binge watch it it makes it less sufferable.

I have met too many incompetent people in IT for it to not be realistic.