People are calling xenoverse 2 a xenoverse 1 dlc...

people are calling xenoverse 2 a xenoverse 1 dlc, if ive never played the first one should i bite the bullet and get the xenoverse 2 pc deluxe edition?

also xenoverse thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r8tRFGRZcyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=B6iefr1Z_-k
youtube.com/watch?v=PE4l5PFwQrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wouldn't call an entire new story mode and a dozen new characters a dlc. At worst it's an expansion.

>mfw imagining Xenoverse 3 with all DLCs released and how glorious it will be

If they simply keep improving it each time, XV3 is bound to be the best DBZ game of all time.

the roster is terrible but i don't care about that
i care about functionality and thats what they did
improving the gameplay
XV1 gameplay was sluggish and slow and had tons of bugs
>all these people complaining about no spiky hair or some other cosmetic bullshit
that can be patched in

also do you think the black pre order bonus will be able to transform to super saiyan rose

no
pink black will be dlc

minus varriations like goku early,mid,end xenoverse has more characters than BT3

Any hints as to who the missing fighters will be? What major movie villains are missing?

only if you count the presets
goku alone has 15 presets in XV1
and now in XV2 he has 18

Anyone else see cannon fags complaining about the movie characters

why would anyone complain about these?
isn't the entire point what if movie characters fucked with the main timeline?

presets?

how many characters are missing that haven't been shown yet?

character variations
they are in the same slot as the character

If he has 3 more presets, I REALLY hope they added his Yardrat clothing incarnation in. Would love to play as Yardrat Goku.

Also, Saiyan armor Goku.

youtube.com/watch?v=r8tRFGRZcyQ

>people somehow like this steaming turd known as Raging Blast 2
>people somehow like that horrible and janky combat

kys

>if ive never played the first one should i bite the bullet and get the xenoverse 2 pc deluxe edition?
Yeah, grab it. XV3 is still 2~3 years away since they want it to have a longer dev time than 2, so it's worth grabbing 2 in the mean time.
The fact that you haven't played the first just makes it even more worthwhile; the magic of making your own character and the time travel shenanigans will be fresh for you.

>Dokkan Battle has an outright DB Heroes gacha now
So how long until this crazy shit shows up in Xenoverse?
Will he see a Heroes DLC pack for Xenoverse 2, or will we have to wait until Xenoverse 3?

i can pinpoint almost all missing characters on that image
>ssb vegeta
>nail
>appule
>raspberry
>first form freezer
>golden freezer
>timebreaker golden freezer
>fifth form cooler
>metal cooler
>timebreaker metal cooler
>super 17
>timebreaker cell
>videl
>satan
>timebreaker satan
>omega
>nova
>ice
>baby
>either super mira or black

one is going to be goku with his new gi

>either super mira or black
Super Mira. SS4 Vegeta was the preorder DLC for XV1, and his slot wasn't shown at all to begin with, so Black's will very likely be the same.

Unless a lot of people actually ask for Heroes stuff, I doubt it'll become a DLC pack.

Best chance is seeing a little of it in XV3.

>they stole slots from Dragonball characters

If all of the unrevealed characters are from XV1 why even hide them?

they said they weren't planing to include dragonball characters
as much as i want them in most of them can't fly
maybe for XV3 we get them

WHERE IS TAINO

>Even if Heroes stuff is added, Note and Beat would never be included

Ah, the pain.

only 2 of the images were leaked
the first part and the last part
the other 2 are from the turles vs imperfect cell vid

watch XV3 be godly and Cred Forums will say xv1 was better

yes some people will say that
like others who say budokai 3 is the best dragonball game

Canonfags need to fuck off. With Xenoverse, the whole point is to get characters like those in these rosters. No one complained about movie characters back when BT3 was released. Hell, everyone wanted all the Spice Boys in the game for a possible BT4.

Dragon Ball Heroes did just that, but alas, a mere card-based game. At least the models are there, right?

Anyone who calls it a dlc is retarded

in the trash where she belongs

Erased from existence in a tragic time machine accident.

What would sex with Taino feel like?

anyone else hoping for a huredigarn boss fight

>Not making Taino yourself in XV then transferring the save so Taino is the saviour of time and space from the first game.

if BT3 came out today these people would call it BT2 dlc

I hope Kid/Teen Gohan is a trainer. Gohan is qt as fuck and I like both his Japanese voice actress and his English voice actress. Being congratulated by Gohan would be nice.

Tasty.

It would feel tasty.

its unlikely that it will be in the base game because it would have been shown already since wrath of the dragon is very popular
it could be dlc

And complain about the shitty story mode.

You know, it's starting to look like I shouldn't buy the DLC for the original game since everyone returns for XV2. Is the story stuff worth it?

Probably not, just wait for XV2.

>what the fuck spike?!?!! you waste slot on Arale?!!?

the dlc is ok
the characters are decent
story is gt stuff
like fighing baby vegeta, super 17 and omega
just wait for XV2 since everything is in the base game

I might as well. I got the first game on PS3 too, so I think I'll just start anew with XV2 on PS4.

>tfw all people I knew were excited for Arale, Nam, General Blue, and #8
They only needed to put Bacterian in and it would've been perfect.

It's fucking asinine what the fanbase is like nowadays, apparently fun characters like them and Jaco don't belong.
I almost want Dimps to put the next reveals to be other Toriyama guest stars just to spite them

Dumb frogposter

RB2 combat is a lot better than Xeno if you actually take the time to learn it. Mechanics are much better and fights look and feel great if you know what you're doing and how to use your multitude of dodges and combat options

Nice nitpicking with a terrible video

Still waiting for King Kai to be in another game. Seeing him in Ultimate Butoden was great.

As was the Launch outfit for 18 and the Biker Bulma outfit for Videl.

where the fuck is king piccolo and his minions

Is it worth getting Xenoverse from the ps store flash sale or should I just wait for 2?

imagine how upset they would be if Jiya actually got into the game

Just wait; 2 is only a month away now.

Ackman fucking when?

>other toriyama guest stars
Cashman in XV2 when?
At least a CaC costume pls

i want this guy

Add Officer Black, Bora and the rest of the RR commanders and we'd have a great game. I hate that they didn't build on BT3. They were starting to cover a lot of bases.

Why do you all want them to add characters you don't intend to play as?

I'm not reading this thread because Dragon Ball and rosterfags are some of the biggest faggots on this earth but I know there are people in here complaining about 'slots' so I just want to tell you

kill yourself faggot, try using your brain for once

>implying I wouldn't play as Arale and General Blue
General Blue would actually be good support for this game, if they give him his stun

They fixed the gameplay and that's literally all that matters

but i would
>implying i won't play with dodoria or zarbon

>Why do people want characters that aren't Saiyan copy-pastes?
Budokai Tenkaichi 3 couldn't come out today. I know some faggots who were angry with Arale, not even knowing who she was.

unlike sm4sh there is no limit for dlc character.

Because I probably will, my most played characters on BT3 must be Nam, Yajirobe and Tapion.

the people complaining about gameplay probably never played this

I've seen people complain about Turles and Slug, hell better yet I've seen people complain about Towa and Mira( and TB Bardock), its fucking amazing, they call em fanfic characters

God tier intro tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=B6iefr1Z_-k

>Be in High School playing the hell out of Dragon Ball GT Final Bout
>Vegettio a best
>Acquaintance asks to borrow it
>Wait a week to ask them to return it
>Another week goes by and they haven't been to school
>Learn a month later they moved

Don't give two shits about the roster, not that worried about spiky hair. But if stats are still a factor for clothing (unless you can modify the stats on the clothing), I'll be pissed. It took away from my character that I was forced into certain costumes to get the most out of my character.

oh yes old db game have even better animation than the new series

theres stats on clothing but it was implied that players can modify their stats so they can wear whatever they want

>Pulled every single one of them, including a second Baby Janemba, today in 2 of the guaranteed SSR pulls.

This was a good day.

The limited character roster and lack of spiky hair was the least of Xenoverse's problems yet that's all everyone seems to complain about.

i wouldn't complain if they added this guy

Mine will always be the shitty localization. People can complain about when localizations change shit, but XV had shitty recordings, some shit untranslated, etc...

Oh and the RNG.

>Ok, so to get this special event in this fight, you need RNG
>you also need RNG to get this part not to end right there
>and finally RNG to get the drop from the fight

but user, to them literally nothing else matters

i guess they want another ultimate tenkaichi

The localization was flawless, dude. You can't talk shit about this.

It's like reading an average post today.

ah yes it even gives us info on what happened with old characters

Please, they did everything perfectly. You can't find a single mistake no matter how hard you try.

youtube.com/watch?v=PE4l5PFwQrk

>that cutscene where Trunks just has a line out of nowhere, then cut off by the end of the cutscene

I wish they add Roshi.

If npc I got it handled

>YOU'RE

but i'm on PS4

What are you trying to say?

Then you made the wrong fuckin' choice buddy, can't help you at all there

read what Cell is saying

>You're fighters

Dude.
Are you this slow?

You must be imagining things, Xenoverse never made a single mistake in localization, especially not one as simple as that.

I wish I didn't clear my folder of Xenoverse 1 typos.

I only have this one.

Indeed there is way, and thats if Raditz just said fuck it Vegeta is a cunt

I will never understand how they could put so little effort into one of their bigger IPs.

On that note, I am so fucking glad Fusion has no dub. I'm really not too keen on the Kai voices, especially after XV.

>GET AWAY FROM MY DADDY
>WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Replacing the voice for Kid Goku is shitty too.

Do you have the one where Yamcha says "I did it" after Gohan defeats Cell?

I wish Fusions had a dub. They always provide us with quality entertainment.

>I'M GONNA BEAT YOU LIKE A RUG

Meant to quote this one

BUT WHERE MY NIGGA NARAKA AT THO
>implying the egg isn't him

the egg is most likely fu

we don't know how Fu was born but honestly I don't think he came from a fucking egg.
But we do know Naraka came from an evil egg
and that egg looks pretty fucking evil

Not sure if that's a typo. He actually says it in the dub.

With the way the super saiyan works XV2 should have less presets right? Or maybe more fun costume presets and less ss/ss2/etc changes.

I think they removed the stats based clothing, or at least adjusted the customization system for XV2 so that you can fully customize your look without having to be less powerful like in XV1

Goku got MORE variations and the game isn't even finished yet

>this is your story
>here's more goku

I understand okay. I like goku, you might like goku. Even old people like goku, but at some point someone needs to stop. We have enough goku's. Hell only a few goku's are even good.

They're all super saiyan shits anyways

We need more kaioken goku's if anything.

Variations aren't really a bad thing tho

I'm glad I decided to shell out some stones for it, got all of them in 1 multi and 2 singles, was only looking for SSJ Adult Gotenks

Just give me fucking Oolong, I don't care if he has to pop a Capsule Corp plane in order to take part in air combat... My dream is to spam the fuck out of his wish to the dragon and spawn loads of panties on my enemies as a finisher. I understand Dragonball character are being exempt because most of they cannot fly, but be creative there's ways to compensate for that (capsules)... Of coarse it would be awkward as fuck watching SSJ vegeta fending off Oolong but who cares? Any old fag Dragonball fan like myself would give a kidney to experience that shit. Fuck GT. Dragonball will always have a special place in my heart

faggots will be faggots

they're the same people that want to play a clonefest like bt3

I always wondered though, how is XV2 not a candidate for best "DBZ Simulator" I mean look at the way the characters fight