youtube.com/watch?v=97KlHH9HdrY
snopes.com/horrors/freakish/opus.asp
strawpoll.me/11289428
youtube.com/watch?v=d5PqPUtgclg
youtube.com/watch?v=abdX3zjq6-s
youtube.com/watch?v=-L29-dbnY7k
youtube.com/watch?v=OjgbvrYGZyk
youtube.com/watch?v=vNZsKvjQm6s
capcom-unity.com/zeroobjections/blog/2016/08/20/journey-to-the-west-the-search-for-the-kingdom-of-khurain
youtube.com/watch?v=gk7Rfl4rpHo
youtube.com/watch?v=h2hmOWtlHgE
youtube.com/watch?v=5hx8WTHcie0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not his Uendogeimu

I'd say the most unfortunate thing about Nayuta probably has to do with the fact that he has so little experience in "proper" trials. That's probably why he seemed so incompetent. When you get right down to it, Nick and Polly probably had the advantage in that court, despite how stacked the setup was against them.

Nick and Polly go up against great prosecutors all the time. Compared to Edgeworth or Blackquill, the prosecutors of Khura'in may as well be novices.

This was one of the best gags.

Geiru did nothing wrong

What was his fucking problem?

>his

someone post the U.3.N.D.0 screencap

>and got so fed up with Wright & Co eventually that he literally just fucking left at one point.
I forgot about that

That wouldn't make any sense.

His problem was He wanted his pupils to stand out on their own but He went about it in the most tuckfarted way possible.

He would probably still be alive if he told Geiru "Hey bitch, I don't want to give you your daddy's stage name because I want you to be your own performer"

>yfw Athena double-slammed the desk in SoJ in imitation of Blackquill

feels good

>this young woman wants to live up to her father's name and family legacy more than anything in life
>but she has no real talent for rakugo
>should i help train her and teach her how to follow her dream and work hard at her goals?
>well even though she wants nothing more than inheirit the name i don't think thats a good path
>I know, I'll make her do stupid balloon tricks she fucking hates for 12 years and then give the family name to someone else
>but it's ok i'll make her udon on the day her entire family legacy goes to someone else, then she'll understand

Geiru did nothing wrong

bad parenting

>lol I want you to do whatever you want, but first you have to do nothing but make balloons for years and pretty yourself up for the men

had it coming

don't forget

>let's hold this guy's soba shop hostage for no reason
>b-b-but the deed is still in his name anyway

He had REALLY poor communication skills. He may have been well-intentioned but he probably came across as a massive prick.

>mfw Whirl-Uendo

god DAMN Athena's legs

And I thought Maya was the leg goddess

athena's theme didn't need guitars 2bh

>fucking Kisegawa
>she turns into Oven
what do

They're just legs, you cockgobbler.

>giving Phoenix a DLC costume that looks exactly like his normal costume
I can't tell a difference in that outfit at all.

Why did Apollo never voice "a dragon never yields"? I was waiting for that the entire game.

truly, those thighs are a gateway to the truth.

What am I supposed to be seeing here?

>she
That may be an incredibly hot courtesan, but it's still a dude. Sorry. Fap to Nyotengu instead.

>good job Athena, even though I pretty much did everything
>wtf Simon
>now let's go out to eat
>wow how nice of you Simon!
>the fuck? you're paying your share. also you owe me money
>wtf Simon
>quit squawking and start walking
>Athena happily goes along with it

I know who's suckin the deek

yeah, her original theme in DD was great. the SoJ remix is not terrible, but I still prefer the original.

pretty much this. He was basically a "tough love" sort of father. That's the kind of parental figure that you might appreciate after he's dead, but you would get really pissed off at him while he was alive. He pretty much just went through life being excessively critical of everybody and treating them like crap as part of his own plan to improve them, all the while not explaining to anybody what he was hoping to accomplish by being such a difficult person.

Athena loves the Big Blackquill

>force Geiru to do shit she hated for 12 years with no hope of achieving her goal
>stole Bucky's title deed but it was just a prank bro

thanks for spoiling shit with the OP image, faggot

>AA5 had a case 4 and 5 that might as well have been one case
>AA6 had a case 5 that might as well have been two cases
really makes you think...

kek

you're fine faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=97KlHH9HdrY

How the fuck did the anime not play this when Edgey made his grand reappearance? Not that I have any expectations from the anime at this point, mind you.

>Go through 6-1 and 6-2 without any problems
>Get stumped a few times on 6-3, but nothing too bad
>6-4
>WhatTheFuckAmIEvenDoing
>Get like 5 Guiltys before I finished it

Anyone else like this?

>Stole Bucky's deed

Dude showed up drunk as a fucking shunk to his own murder trial. Taifu was probably just making sure He didn't do something completely stupid like hock it for booze.

Here's a question

Did he know that Geiru was killing him when it happened, or was he too drunk/half-asleep to realize what was going on?

If the former, couldn't he have tried to explain himself before Geiru put the dough over his face? Instead of doing that he was trying to kill her with the knife out of self-defense.

I'm so glad SoJ didn't have your assistant casually hint at the exact piece of evidence you needed to present after you pressed every statement, like in DD.

Having to use the resting note to prove how Uendo ate sake when it's obvious from the picture is pretty retarded.

That's kinda how mine went though.

6-4 went pretty well for me.

I mostly had problems with the seances personally.

The 6-3 seances were the parts I got stumped at.

Just removing the "hints" put the difficulty of the game back to an acceptable level. It's still not the most difficult mystery game but it's back to being tricky in certain spots.

I often found myself only a step or two ahead of the game but I was okay with it because the game progressed logically to that point in almost every instance. The logical flow in the 6-5.1 trial for instance was very well done. I never felt like I was way ahead of the game and they were retarding around 10 steps behind me, nor did I ever really feel like shit was completely asspulled for shock value (at least not any more than standard Ace Attorney fare)

The Séances were also my biggest hurdle

He was likely at least drunk when it was happening. I can only guess he never tried to explain and immediately reacted in self-defense.

Same here. Not sure why.

The only thing that tripped me up really was the part in 6.2 where you have to present the clipboard for the forged contract

I initially presented the contract, got the usual penalty spiel

Then I presented the clipboard, and the FIRST thing Apollo does is pull out the contract, not the clipboard

fuck you!

>every AA6 commercial ended with Apollo vs Wright

You're not even trying to look retarded.

I did the same thing there. That was kind of retarded, yeah.

Ema accused of murder when

>that final boss transformation in the first five seconds of the trial where there's still SOME plausible deniability, even if it's microscopic
lol

EVERYONE transforms now. Not that I'm complaining but still.

She was already framed for someone's death in her first appearance.

>DLC case
>IT WAS THE POWER OF LOVE BRO
>COME ON EDGEWORTH WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND IT WAS THE POWER OF LOVE MAN
That was the case's low point desu besides the fact that Nick didn't continue his savage spree on Edgeworth

>Pearls
>and her theme

1-5

what the fuck phoenix

>1-5
>Hey we finally caught the criminal
>Huh, everyone's unconscious
>Alright, I'll just kill my friend, frame my other friend, use that frame to blackmail another friend into controlling the prosecutors' office
Look I like 1-5 but it was retarded.

That's the one thing I disliked about the final case. Turning her into Maleficent right at the start just lacked any subtlety. It was clear that the game had been hinting at her by that point, but you might have still suspected something else. As the trial progressed and Nayna became a plausible culprit, there could have been parts that threw the player for a loop.

It was basically like if Damon Gant showed up in 1-5 looking completely evil in his very first appearance, with thunder crashing from the sky, or if Dahlia Hawthorn made that menacing look right when you encountered her in case 3-1.

Mr. Wright, that level of savegery is unacceptable for this courtroom, we simply do not have enough aloe vera to treat Mr. Edgeworth's burns.

Think of it as payback for all the snide remarks he had to endure over the years.

At least Alba waited until you had a means to finger him, and then his transformation actually let you finger him harder.

>Sarge's testimony in case 5
>"I had no eyes on the ground since I already deployed my siege defense strategy"
>have to present the drone
Am I the only one who thought this was retarded? Yeah, obviously she could've sent it outside to look, but the fact that she specifically said she had no eyes there and was camping inside her room just made me think she was keeping the drone in there with her.

6-5 had a fuckton of twists, and while I correctly predicted Inga's prosopagnosia thanks 999 and the identity of Nayna (but I assume most people got this), the game still threw me for a HUGE loop with Dhurke's "other secret". That was my favourite twist in the game, because it made perfect sense in hindsight but it caught me completely off-guard.

I got confused by it too

>it's another "the room was locked. Nobody else was around. I had no memory of what happened. There's nobody but me and the victim around. My prints are on the murder weapon." episode
>and another
>and another
>and another

>Inga has prosopagnosia
>he doesn't want to randomly throw little girls into furnaces laughing like a maniac as he watches her burn to death
I don't understand this isn't what I was taught prospagnosia was like

the one thing I disliked though is that it seemed a stretch that when dhurke came to the U.S. he in no way looked like maya. Does that mean Maya stripped off all her clothes and was completely nude with Inga in that tomb before changing into Dhurke? What about her boobs? And what about her hair style? I mean I guess Dhurke could have just gotten rid of the bob though it still seemed weird that nothing about Dhurke resembled Maya

Ace Attorney is locked room murder: the series

I fucking love it 2bh

dhurke's hair was just maya's combed all the way back

>this obvious fucking note in Inga's safe
Do they seriously expect me to believe this isn't a plant? Geez fucking louise.

I don't know who is more savage, Apollo or Phoenix

I was under the assumption that she just channeled Dhurke to get out of the tomb, then changed back to return to the US, then bought some clothes (yeah this part is a stretch) and rechanneled Dhurke before getting to the office

>have to choose why Inga was scared

>he was attacked by Nayna
>he saw a ghost
>he had a bad dream

>first option is the one you need to pick to proceed
>later turns out it is wrong and both of the others are true

>No, YOU shut up, twisted samurai, and let me finish making my case!

Fuck you, cunt.

sorry

Imagine how fucking horrified Inga was in his last moments, seeing Dhurke standing over him even when he'd personally killed him a few days earlier.

Polly's savagery tends to be general.

Nick's assaults tend to be a little more personal so they cut more deeply. He'll home in on your weaknesses and take shots at them without mercy.

>that 5-5 breakdown
I finally dead it.

I finally objected hard enough to kill a man.

It's more difficult to explain when it was Gar'an pretending to be Dhurke. Even if he can't see faces, he should've been able to see that.

Hey kid, ya want some coupons?

the hair is the easiest part to resolve, but the boobs (maya does have some visible chest now) and clothes seem a bit more complicated to me. where was the blood from the gunshots on dhurke's clothes?

the other guy's explanation about maya buying clothes makes the most sense except it's weird that she would be able to find an exact replica of dhurke's fairly idiosyncratic outfit in stores in Los Angeles, Burgerland (or Japan in Nip version).

Ack forgot spoilers before. So sorry!

This is true

Its why he talks so much shit about Maya.

>then his transformation actually let you finger him harder.

>boobs

m8 did you forget she channels dhalsim before that part? her chest just becomes his

>Maya escapes
>channels Dhurke
>he gets everything ready like another set of clothes
>he leaves
>maya travels
>she summons dhurke

Yeah!

particularly as she obviously didn't even channel him. She just put on his clothes. While yes, the face would be indecipherable to Inga, I don't think that disorder prevents him from seeing humongous titties or some of the Queen's other features, such as sharp nails

Playing through the series now. So far
3 > 1 > 5 > 2 >> 4
Investigations 1 seems weak so far. Will probably fall between 2 and 4.

This guy was fucking based. I expected him to be le sneaky jew and the real culprit of that case but in reality he was just a bro who wanted people to visit his country.

That is pretty much the popular opinion, although there is some contention about where 5 falls.

AAI is lame but AAI2 is great.

Why are people mentioning a 6th case?

he probably has other sets of clothes at his hideout

He might have noticed it, dying and all

Ah you're right. I actually did overlook that.

Inga hauled ass out of the tomb after he shot Dhurke. He didn't realize Maya was gone until they spoke on the phone

NOT* noticed, damn.

See, this is how I was confused the first time he met Apollow, I wondered how the hell he got in the country in the first place if getting out was going to be a problem. Then the whole channeling thing came to light and it all made sense.

I wanna fuck that queen so hard her hair calms the fuck down.

>Select "he saw a ghost"
>he was being attacked by the ghosts of his victims
>Apollo says they're coming for Rayfa next
>Neverpeealoneagain.jpg

Inga is the one who put Dhurke's body in the sarcophagus though

Why would the boobs matter? You saw Maya channel the High Priest, her body type changes completely. This was evident even when she summoned Mia.

Didn't Datz say they kept clothes and supplies at Dhurke's old office?

I swear to god that if this is a spoiler for the final case in 6 I'm going to be so fucking upset.

Fuck you so much Cred Forums. Why do you feel it necessary to ruin other peoples fun for them? I'm just a fellow ace attorney fan. Can't you let me experience the games for myself, just like you did. I hate you.

The OP pic?, nah don't worry he's just one of the characters in case 4.

nahyuta kills inga

Phoenix is the traitor.

He was most likely bluffing, then.

Guy in the OP has nothing to do with the final case

You're right. I wasn't really thinking clearly on that.

After reading all the explanations, everything sounds more plausible to me. Channeling is just really confusing shit though.

I'm on this case right fucking now fuck you
You fuck

That character isn't even in the final case

Also why would you browse Cred Forums of all places if you're trying to avoid spoilers for a game?

Apollo and Maya share a very intimate moment in a cave

The murderer is the dog.

It's funny because OP's pic is perhaps the most irrelevant character for the game's story

I just finished the final case and while it was great I kinda feel like it should've been 2 cases so the game could have six cases to match with it being the sixth game. As it stands now I'm pretty sure Case 5 is longer than 1, 2, and 4 combined.

His case is a literal filler case. It has nothing to do with the actual plot and serves no purpose other than to give Athena and Blackquill some time to shine.

Turnabout Revolution has to be one of the longest cases in the series

It's okay, the only thing he does in the final case is kill Apollo.

Who /VGCW/ here?

Where were you when Phoenix Wright finally won the wrassling gold?

The current record is held by Rise from the Ashes. While Turnabout Revolution is only 2 days long compared to Rise from the Ashes at 3, I'm pretty sure that TR has both more chapters and longer individual chapters, although you'd have to do a linecount to be sure.

it basically was 2 cases anyways. They just crammed both into a single episode. The first case was about Making Kurain Great Again and the second was about Making Khura'in Great Again.

AND THEN HE ESCAPED GANONDORF.

FUCKIN PERFECT, THE MIRACLE DOES EXIST

We even had two Trumps as villains though the final villian was Hillary

I mean in terms of pure gameplay time. Rise from the Ashes is 3 days chronologically but after replaying it I found that a lot of the time was spent trying to get into that fucking evidence room and watching the video

What was his fucking problem?

How many times did this happen for you guys?
The most egregious examples for me were the dumplings and the prosopagnosia. I got pretty frustrated that they got handed to you on a silver platter after waiting for so long to bring them up

I don't think you even need to spoil who the main villain is, if you haven't figured it out from the moment she first appears then when she goes kingdom hearts character in the courtroom.

>gramaryes

Too handsome from the front but he dropped that when he turned around.

He wanted to prove that he was the best magician ever. His plan was perfect too, it only got fucked over by things he couldn't possibly have predicted and even then he recovered amazingly, and even after he was defeated he still beat the Gramaryes like he always wanted. In terms of villain success he's probably #2 behind Kristoph

Yeah this. It's not like I didn't have the right logic, but I wouldn't get the exact logic behind what was wanted, usually on the statement required to present.

Well to be fair, anyone who hadn't played 999 would have no fucking idea about prosopagnosia, so that's fine.

If an AA game had this as the first case, that would be great
snopes.com/horrors/freakish/opus.asp

Isn't Apollo a Gramarye though?

Prosopagnosia isn't relevant at all until it's finally brought up. It helps Apollo's case to say it's a magic vision until he clears up to that point in the vision anyway.

Dumplings were bullshit though

This was fucking glorious PW is my favorite character in VGCW glad to see her made it

I just wish they got Botanic Sage to make a mashup first this match too

I haven't followed it in a while but I'm glad he finally fucking did it. I figured he'd never break through and they would stop putting him in matches.

I figured it out after finding the notebook. That's really the only reason to keep something like that

I knew immediately when I got the Jove Justice photo that the purpose for that was for either channeling or divination; I wasn't sure which. I also knew that the real killer of Jove would be the ultimate bad.

>wanting to purge Gramarye filth
>problem

FUCKING GRAMARYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's true, but it was really dumb how they introduce the mystery without ever foreshadowing the solution for anyone who wasn't already familiar with it, and then outright telling you how it was pulled off.
They should've done some long-game shit with the condition being brought up in the first case so that by the point it's relevant you'd feel a sense of accomplishment for remembering it and figuring it out.

strawpoll.me/11289428

So the credits sequence is from Lamiroir's perspective, right? Then why does Blackquill call her old friend? Did they go to anime conventions together?

They at least got absolute madman Binbag to work his magic for the fight

youtube.com/watch?v=d5PqPUtgclg

>Says he's a great villain.
>Possibly the second best
>Name drop Kristoph as best villain

ur logic is a little funny there

That's how I figured out the Bonnie thong
Ema mentioning "even twins have different fingerprints" was a big tell

>post yfw the final Thought route and everything after

What is this?

In terms of how well their plans worked. Both of them made absolutely no mistakes and would've gotten away if other people hadn't fucked up in ways they couldn't have possibly predicted.

Apollo "Brass Balls" Justice

Almost every other single Kura'in character would be a greater prosecutor

Fuck, Paul Atishon is perfect.

Kristoph was a great villain in case 4-1. I mean, when you did that case, who would expect your own fucking mentor?! That was a pretty sick revelation. But after that his villainy dragged on a bit too much. It would have been better if case 4-1 and the final case had been directly connected and came at the end or something.

I figured out the twins when Bonnie was talking about her magic act. The simplest explanation for that was that there was two of her.
I kind of botched it though and thought I was wrong during her appearance in court, because I got their positions mixed up and thought it was the nice twin testifying, but I felt pretty validated when the truth came out.

>If you have something you wish to say, then say it.
-- Every single character in AA6

>That's really the only reason to keep something like that
I thought he was keeping a list of potential rebels and basic characteristics so people could identify them.

>This is where the ritual actually starts!

Yes but nobody knows that except for his mom and Phoenix.

I dunno, man. It's an issue of experience. You're not much of a prosecutor if you haven't gone up against an attorney in a decade. They've been on easy street for a long-ass time. Frankly, without attorneys, prosecutors are pretty much just formalities.

Even the competent prosecutors are probably rusty as fuck.

Watching Weebquill troll Nayuta the entire trial made 6-4 worth it.

4-1 was fine for him. The final battle in 4 was preposterous. He was already on death row for murder and all we did was troll him a little with the jury system.

And his evil plot? All he managed was to fail to kill a little girl for 7 years and jewed Phoenix out of his badge under a preposterous case of the stupid ball.

He's a shit villain.

>yfw Apollo constantly interrupting Trucy's sword switching act.

Wrestling fanfiction starring video game characters from all over the universe

HOLY FUCK THAT MEDLEY IS SEXY

>when the guards turn on Ga'ran

>Apollo charging this SPOILER with murder
>WHILE THE EVIL SPOILER SPOILER IS ALREADY EVIL TRANSFORMED SIX SEATS OVER
Yeah as much as I love this transformation they probably could have thought about baseball for a bit.

Yeah that was the big problem with Kristoph. They should have been done with him after 4-1, or should have coherently found a way to link his murder in 4-1 with his other plots at the end of the game.

He's sleeping on the couch.

Anyone got any Punished AA images? Not specifically looking for one for Apollo, anyone will do.

I want Trucy to impale me with her rubber sword.

I was worried I was gonna get a penalty but it would have been worth it.

Why did Trucy even have a real sword anyways? Wouldn't that be ridiculously dangerous if something ever went wrong?

>maya pearl and edgeworth basically tied
As it should be

I actually thought they were straight up going to shoot her right then and there.

They needed to pin Vera's dad's death on him in order to save Vera from jailtime. It wasn't just about trolling Kristoph, it was about saving an innocent girl.

Also, revealing that Nick didn't actually forge that diary page was the icing on the cake.

>Prove Dhurke couldn't possibly have committed the murder
>FINALLY, IT'S ALL OGRE
>Realize we didn't even get a thought route yet
>THERE'S MORE
>Apollo: In the name of of the revolution, you are under arrest, Queen Ga'ran!
>Ga'ran: Are you threatening me, putrid lawyer?
>Apollo: The law will decide your fate.
>Ga'ran: I am the law. Execute order DCA.
>Apollo: NOT ANYMORE BITCH
>mfw

>It's cute that Apollo still worries about Trucy
>Funny as hell when people keeps telling him to shut the fuck up
>Hilarious when the Judge threatens to bash his fucking head in

She needs something to convince the audience the sword trick is real. If she doesn't switch them at some point, no magic was actually performed and everyone's time was wasted.

Do you think Nick would have gotten mad too if he was there and Polly kept interrupting Trucy's trick? You think he would have gotten angrier than everyone else? Would he have docked Polly's pay?

Trucy will join him anyway

>strawpoll.me/11289428

>People voting Pearl over Iris

Ugh. I blame Capcom for this though. Fuck you Capcom. Stop throwing characters into Trucy's panties!

>If you channeled someone other than Minister Inga
HOLY FUCK I JUST FIGURED IT OUT FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

THIS IS A GOOD TWEEST

>tfw I wanted Owen to actually be crazy so we could make TWISTED FUCKING PSYCHOPATH memes

I never liked him from the beginning since his motive to what lead to 4-1 was just kinda fucking stupid. They just never sold me on his motive, so anything he could do as a villain would be really underwhelming. To be fair it's not exclusively his fault, but him and Zak were pretty fucking awful.

I want Owen x Athena /ss/

>when you realize that Archie Buff was reading a psychology book to help with his daughter's ptsd

Prepare for despair

He would've saved the reveal of their parentage until the most inopportune moment possible.

The actions of every Gramarye have to be taken with the knowledge that Crapcom forced them out of the main villain role.

There is simply ABSOLUTELY no way to say Zak's actions in case 1 make any sense at all. Even if he was buttmad over the affair, it doesn't make much sense.

The Gramaryes had their cases stolen so that we could have Kristoph, Phoenix, and the jury system. As a result, their actions were twisted so Kristoph was the star.

OHH IM READY

I never knew what despair felt like until this part

The fact that Kristoph was already imprisoned in Case 1 completely killed all the impact of case 4 imo

>OHH IM READY
No you're not

I actually thought he was going to recieve the founder's power since he technically solved the riddle to the orb before everyone else and come back

But then they needed a medium to complete it

You know I used to think Zheng Fa was a shit fictional country that only produced trash people but holy fuck Khura'in is really jumping head and shoulders above them in garbage fucking people.

STOP FUCKING INTERRUPTING YOUR SISTER
>Apollo's face when

>thinking this guy is great and want to see more of him.
>hostage exchange.
>figure this is it and he's gonna die.
>relieved when he's alright and just the defendant.
>sad again when he says that he's gonna die soon.
>there was another victim.
And then I knew that we're not allowed to have nice things.

Who pushed Apollo and Dhurke into the pit while they were in the cave?

>tfw when my dad died when I was 14 so estranged dads and dad death always hits me especially hard.

I was not ready

Politician, he admits it at some point.

the politician, he even said it you dingus

Japanifornia isn't much better, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=abdX3zjq6-s

Make Khura'in Great Again

It was Paul, he basically admits it in the trial

this game makes me sad inside

Who was Simon calling "old chum" during his credits scene? This is bugging the fuck out of me

>Sergeant Buff is a cute loli

>I didn't push them! I was, uhh.... looking for my grandfather's placard!

Really? Damon Gant looked evil immediately when he just glared at you and got mean with Edgeworth

You were playing as Thalassa so it has to be her. Why? No fucking idea.

>"M-Mr. Wright... You... You think of me as your son? I, I don't know what to say..."

ZTD spoilers in the pic.

Feels like something Hobo Phoenix would say

>Ahaha! Now that they finally found the leader of the rebels dead I have won.
>Because him being actively murdered by the royalty will SURELY make the rioters less angry!
Uh... Ga'ra come on now that's not how this works.

>When this theme plays during THAT reveal
youtube.com/watch?v=-L29-dbnY7k

>tfw my dad had his arm in a sling for years

and of course dhurke just had to rest his arm in his cape like one

What gives you the impression that all post-credit are from the perspective of the same person?

Someone needs to tell Bucky to lay off the grape juice

Why did people think Hobo Phoenix was out of character? He acted normally, the only difference was he had 10 years to plan out his strategies instead of being forced to come up with one on the fly

Just finished replaying AAI2.

Aw man shit was so good.

Gyakuten Kenji 3 when?

I'm having trouble deciding if this is better than AA5's "I SAW IT... THAT TERRIBLE SCENE" but man it's a good one.

>the chef and his waifu
;_;

Why do people want Nick to dick little girls?

THREE FRESHES

What does everyone think of the Thought Routes?

Its true that they are just a means of getting the player excited when the characters are putting two and two together, which they could do without the whole segment

But goddamn does it work, the music is great and the red ball making it seem that we are thinking at 100 mph gets me so pumped

Thought routes aren't necessary but do they help making the feel like wrapping up the case is satisfying

I want to adopt Sarge!

youtube.com/watch?v=OjgbvrYGZyk

This is the metal that Ace Attorney deserves. Not Gavin and his bullshit.

They would be better if failing them penalized you.

They're fun but I wish there was a punishment for fucking up. Like if you got everything wrong the character would come up with a hilariously retarded theory and you would lose most of your life.

JUST A PRANK BRO

They remind me of Danganronpa 2's logic dives which are pretty cool.

When I saw Thought Routes I immediately thought "Hey, these guys played Danganronpa and wanted to steal some of that top notch UI work."

I guess you can't really trace thought routes to any one part of Danganronpa's gameplay except MAYBE the sense of speed compared to discussions, but I still think they're DR inspired despite having zero evidence to support that.

They're fun but I don't think they should be in every case

6-4 especially didn't need one

It's just the player, some of the other AA credits do the same thing.

I think they should have a time limit

just slap yourself moderately hard every time you fuck up

I don't remember Gavin being in 5, did they make a 3D model of him just for that 4 second flashback in 6?

>tfw you'll never have a daughter like Trucy

Gavin has a cameo in 5-3, and is prominent in one of the DLC skits in 6

Gavin was in the Themis Academy case in 5.

He's in Apollo's Asinine Attorney case in 6.

He was in the mock trial during 5-3

I want to fuck Sarge!

When will she hug Apollo?

>Nick's implied to be a pretty doting father offscreen
>We never get to see that firsthand

Why.

So, what prosecutors could they still potentially pull out of the bag for non-main prosecutors cases in future?

Good grief Dhurke is the buffest lawyer ever

His interactions with her in AA4 and the opening of 5-5 are pretty cute, but yeah could definitely use more. Maybe next game.

on screen? who knows... but I'm sure there's a lot of hand-holding going on behind the scenes

We've just gotten a prosecutor who could literally rewrite the laws however she saw fit during cases. I don't see how they can top that one.

He should interact with Athena more as well. He's kind of her boss, after all, and the only employee he has left with Polly off in Indonesia.

So do Polly and Athena live at the office too or is that just Nick and Trucy?

Nick is gonna adopt Sarge, right?

right? ;-;

I don't think anyone is supposed to actually live at the office. We know Nick at least had his own apartment from the old games and we actually get to see it in the anime

I want to feed Ema my Snackoo

She proves it's sharp at court with the apple to make the gallery to believe it's real. But she never cuts anything during the show, so the audience has no reason to think it's real. Seems like an oversight.

Yeah but it looks like they actually live there now.

My only difficulty in 6-4 was trying to figure out what I was supposed to present on Geiru's first testimony cause I was having a hard time figuring out the floor plan and what to present on it. 6-5 Inga's seance was a massive pain though because there was so many holes that turned up after you linked the events with bazaar. I will admit I resorted to savescumming for those parts.

KEk

It's always seemed like they live there

How so?

>Phoenix didn't add Sarge to his entourage of orphans

WHY

Well it's all decked out that way. The main room looks more like a living room than a place to conduct business.

After he lost his badge, I guess he just decided that it'd be easier to live in the office he actually owns rather than continue to pay a monthly rent fee for the apartment.

She moved to Khu'rain, so technically she could be a part of Apollo's band of orphans. Rayfa, Sarge, and Ema, I think he's officially beating Nick.

If Spirit Channeling is real in the AA universe doesn't that open the possibility of some dictator/cult leader essentially living forever by having his followers kidnap spirit mediums and forcing them to channel him after death

QUICK CLAIM YOUR KHURA'INESE NAME

Mine is Din'du Nu'fhyn

Is it? They have coats there but otherwise it's mostly just Trucy's magic crap all over the place. It doesn't look like a place to conduct business because they weren't up until 4 and I guess they didn't change it because nostalgia from 4 or some reason. The furniture has always been around.

Put'tit In'mee

4-2*, and it wasnt really a law firm until AA5.

Richard Inmee

>Rayfa
One of her parents is alive and caring for her, though.

A trained medium can apparently force a soul out if they want, but technically speaking you could live forever as long as you had a steady supply of mediums willing to channel for you. Maya was really tired out from channeling Dhurke though, so you'd probably need to swap into a different medium every couple of days.

>ginghil
>they said the smell of ginghil was really strong so I figured it would stick to their clothes or something and the presence of the smell made sense
>eventually give up and consult
>later it's revealed that he was far from town and him smelling ginghil no longer makes sense

Fuck everything about that.

Just finished the trilogy on 3DS

Can I go to DD or do I have to play AJ, Investigations and Investigations 2?

I want to play them but fucking where

You don't have to play 4 for 5, but it helps and I'd definitely play it before 6. Might have to just settle for emulation my man.

aj, dd, and soj are all linked
investigations 1 and 2 are for fun Edgeworth adventures

You don't have to play the Investigations games but there's no reason not to either

Play the main series in release order, faggot.

AAI series can be played whenever you choose.

We should thank the Holy Mother we get this series at all in the states holy fuck does Capcom hate American fans and fans in general I guess.

I wish he ended on an actual bitter and personal note rather than NUH UH I WON IN THE END. The Gramarye family was full of assholes and he could have actually pointed that out rather than letting Trucy's weak rationalization for being thrown by Magnifi slide. Also, I wish he had makeup or surgery done to cover up those scars because revealing his identity was way too easy.

You absolutely have to play AJ, Edgey games are optional but good so play them

I thought of that as soon as I posted it. Come to think of it, I don't know if Ema is an orphan, either.

Still though, that's two energetic lolis following Apollo around. I really hope at least Rayfa is a recurring character, and they've yet to ever completely drop a new gameplay gimmick.

Release order faggot, no good reason not to.

>yfw you first presses

Do you think when Athena sits down at public toilets her hair drags on the ground and soaks up urine and everyone has to be polite and pretend they don't smell her pissy hair for the rest of the day

Anyone have QR codes for the two DLC cases?

Pra'cra Stina'tatuon

Gramarye...Gramarye...

Why won't you DIE?!

Wait, they pulled that again? When?

I wish they had just kept the number titles like in Japan, the fact that AA4 is the only one branded Apollo makes it look like a spinoff if you don't know better

Just as I feared, I could play them on PC but man that sounds like a pain, I might just wait for DS games out of SD card on arm9lh

I've heard 2 is amazing, I want to play them because Edge-worth it's the best prostecutor of the trilogy.

FUCKING MAGICIANS GET THE FUCK OUT GRAMAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Apollo Justice: Asinine Attorney

It's a fakeout

Naht Ihmpor'tahnt

Just get a SD flashcart they're like $15, or just buy the games.

*DS flashcart

So are there even any good, non-corrupt attorneys outside of the Wright Anything Agency? Manboobs McHemorrhoids was kind of incompetent and stupid, while we never actually get to see Afrohat's prowess as a lawyer. Edgeworth and Polly's dads are dead.

BARNHAM
A
R
N
H
A
M

If there are we don't know about them. Presumably something good must have come out of Themis Academy if it was a renown school.

Speaking of orphans, what happened to Vera? Did they let the autist live alone in the middle of nowhere?

If there were any, they died as soon as they got within 100 yards of Phoenix.

>Girl I'm hooking up with mentions in passing she likes the Ace Attorney series
>"Oh really? Me too, which one's your favourite?"
>"Investigations 2"
>mfw

>checking the queen for burn scars
THANK YOU BASED CRAPCOM THIS ALMOST MAKES UP FOR THE SF5 ROOTKIT

Attorneys aren't corrupt. They're just shit outside of nick and company. Miles dad is the last great one. Diego and Mia were okay.

Skip AJ. It's shit.

AAI1 and 2 are great though.

I'm not sure what that reaction face is supposed to convey.

>yfw "However, this kimono is a bit too snug for my tastes... If you would excuse me!"

>skipping games
Certified casual.

When? Which chapter? 6-5?

disappointment

>hooking up with a girl
NORMIES
GET
OUT

It's the second DLC mini-episode that came out Thursday

>Being disappointed she likes the best game in the series

>YOUR EMINENCE, MY LIFE IS YOOOOOUUUURS
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

PLEASE LET ME OFF

Datz Bolsheet

(you)

Datz Ath'eif

Hugh Mhun'gus

>No apostrophe
Filthy immigrant.

Lord Takumi did not write investigations 2 and only unenlightened garbage-eaters would enjoy an Eshiro-produced mass of verbal diarrhea. I would recommend a true kino game like "The Great Ace Attorney," played in its original language of nipponese, of course.

Mike Ross as a witness when?

>throws the stick during breakdown

Yuha Ve'to Gob'ak

We're gonna make Khura'in great again!

Fuck off Blackquill

That's bride material son!

Apollo won't have his female Harem in Khurain

Whose going to protect that smile

Quality>Quantity

I hate Rayfa's english voice, it didn't match the character at all

Her nip voice is even worse.

O
HOLY
MOTHER

>retarded theory

Did someone say Gregory Edgeworth?

seriously, she sounded like Maya, who's twice her age.

>Saori Hayami
>Bad

Nah she was fine

It was supposed to be a brat with power

O
HOLY
MOTHER

She's 14. Most girl's voices have changed by then.

I don't know who that is because I'm not some weeb piece of shit faggot.

But I do know that in a country almost entirely full of Jap VAs who all sound like the same 15 year old waifus or the exact same 25 year old oujos, they found the ONE girl who sounds 30.

Edgy Investigations 2 official english release when

>Hey let's make an extremely unlikeable piece of shit

>Excepr the backstory you uncover makes him an even bigger piece of shit

>Also let his tip his fedora

you make a good point, that is uncanny.

I liked him a lot

that's the point

not all antagonists have to be likable

She's supposed to sound older. The idea is that she's supposed to be authoritative and antagonistic, which gets turned on its head when you prove her wrong and she devolves into a little girl who calls you a poopy head

Hypothetical:

AA series is instead a franchise where a crooked attorney gets his friends off scot free.

Larry did kill Cindy Stone.

Maya killed her sister and a few other people.

Trucy killed Reus etc.

Re-write the games.

Phoenix wouldn't be able to believe in the heart of the cards so he'd probably lose every case

>Reus, based on the findings of this defense attorney with over a decades worth of investigation under his belt we have managed to find you guilty of murder, you've lost your case
>YEAH BUT I FOOLED HIS 17 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER STILL, YOU DIDNT WIN

you've got to appreciate the effort it takes to hold a grudge like that your entire fucking life, I loved every second of it.

I guess then it would be the "Phoenix Wong" series, huh?

those are pretty standard female legs

>This guy screwed me
>So I'll kill him. Then I'll take his son. I'll make his son into the complete opposite of his father. Then I'll make him go down for my crime of murdering his father!

PW villains have the best grudges.

oh geez could you imagined that the series ended with you having to convict Maya of all the murders she's committed, by the time this whole things end she'll probably have been present for at least 7 murders.

Why does everyone get this wrong? It's pretty clearly Taifu. The fact that he was at the murder scene the day of just to say hi to him implies he's friends with him. On top of that "good help is hard to find" very much sounds like a thing Blackquill would say to someone murdered by their own student.

Her voice is deeper than phoenix

Her balls musta dropped something fierce

He was a piece of shit but a smart piece of shit. Literally the only reason he got caught was because of something beyond his control.

>There are no tricks here. My magic is the real deal.
youtube.com/watch?v=vNZsKvjQm6s
One of the greatest moments in the entire game.

I need a webm of his breakdown.

>character who assiocated with the gramaryes
>surprised he is a scumbag

One of the best villains in a PW game. Only problem I had with him is that he went out saying some generic badguy shit.

It doesn't help that I can't stop hearing Teddie whenever I hear Phoenix's voice.

No one post the CUTEST TRUCY.
ninconpoops

I wondered throughout that whole segment if they were going to banish him before he covered himself.

>"Around the time it was decided that there would be a sixth mainline game, but before we had decided on the theme of “courtroom revolution,” or even that the game would be set in a country called the Kingdom of Khura’in, we knew we wanted to include a teenage girl as a key character in this game"

capcom-unity.com/zeroobjections/blog/2016/08/20/journey-to-the-west-the-search-for-the-kingdom-of-khurain

It's a reference to a character from a previous Ace Attorney game.

>that moment in his breakdown where Manov's bloody mask gets into his cape and laughs at him

Hang loose baby!

Well, I'm sure that character looked EXACTLY LIKE PHOENIX because there is no difference between that suit and Phoenix's normal suit.

Why, I bet if you had two Phoenix's side by side, one in that DLC suit, one in his normal suit, it would be completely impossible for anyone to tell them apart.

Are you retarded or something? Nick's normal suit is blue and the DLC is red with a dragon on it

probably why edgeworth made him prosecute whenever he had a chance

What are you talking about? The two costumes look exactly the fucking same.

AA7 featuring Apollo with Rayfa assistant when?

That's AA8, AA7 is gonna be the Athena/Phoenix/Maya game.

Furio Tigre from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney -Trials and Tribulations

That's clearly phoenix wright

its a shitty joke hes making, i don't blame you

user you ok?

That's Phoenix are you fucking retarded?

No, that's Phoenix Wright.

>throw away all your fame, your money, your protege and your life for the sake of revenge
>I STILL WON LOL

What a piece of shit.

He's such an unlikeable douchebag that he's a likeable villain.

Post more Judge moments

I like Capcom's decision making process.

Figure out the cute grills first and then figure out the plot and all the rest of the shit later.

English: "Rheel Neh'mu" = "Real name."
Japanese: "Fon Mei" = "Honmei", "real name".
it's the same in japanese kek

>the reveal into his theme music
youtube.com/watch?v=gk7Rfl4rpHo

If he did his magic trick back when he was a Gramarye Magnifi would make him King of the Magic world.

Out of the top of my head he managed to create one of the most perfect murders in the series.

his magic was legitimately the real deal

I also like his sprite animations with the coins and fire.

If it was the real deal then why would he need to set up some elaborate pulley system murder scenario instead of just killing him with magic

Well I mean that he used misdirection masterfully. He had an airtight alibi yet could still commit murder without even needing to be in the vicinity at the time of death.

>Two best cases were Apollo lead
>Rayfa got more screen time than Maya
>Athena got more screentime than Maya

Honestly, don't you Phoenixfags ever get tired of being bait and switched?

but Case 3 was the best one

K-Kisegawa is a cute girl, right? Having this boner is ok, right?

>a bad guy magician
>his color scheme is green and purple
>he is "Mr. Reus"
>Mr. Re Us
>Mr. R U E S
>Mr. R U S E

it's like AA localization teams browse Cred Forums

_he's a slut.

It's actually a pun on mysterious

tfw you fuck kisegawa so hard that she? gets drunk off the pleasure and turns into owen, then says, "i am 5 and wat is this?"

See i thought it was Mr. Ruse too but its just Mysterious.

kisegawa please take good care of me tonight!

I'm okay with Phoenix Wright as the wise mentor.

He is much better at the role than Deus Ex Mia

I just wanted know what she was up to. Considering it's phoenix wright, which old characters disappear forever if they're not relevant her getting as much as she did is pretty great.

Well to be fair, Maya has gotten mentions in 4 and 5 so she's like the one person who didn't completely disappear because she lacked relevance. But I agree, I mostly just wanted to see her and have her interact with Phoenix on-screen again.

The cumulative screentime is kind of irrelevant, Case 3 had enough for the main game and we're getting more with the DLC case so I can't complain.

The best thing about the crescent addition of workers to the WAA is that its way more natural for them to give advice to your player character than back when Mia came back from the dead with the perfect answer to the riddle.

>Trucy mocks Paul Atishon for inheriting his grandfather's legacy

>inherits grandfather's magical trick rights

What did she mean by this?

Did they always mention Japan as the "Old Country"?

Never ceases to amuse me youtube.com/watch?v=h2hmOWtlHgE

>that cleavage on phoenix
fuck I want him to fuck me why is it so much to ask for

I don't know if this happens in any other cases but I liked how in 6-5 during the part in Inga's seance where you are discussing the noises coming out of the cell phone, I pointed to Datz's laugh as a way to determine the time and instead of just a generic penalty line they explain that I'm close but not quite at the right answer. Rayfa even explains it as Datz is retarded so he could be laughing at any time of day. I like how they took the time to acknowledge your logic, but try to point you in a slightly different direction. It was pretty cool.

This also happens if you point out the table in 6-4.
They acknowledge that you are thinking a step ahead and do not penalize you.

It's the bird. Simon talks to his bird.

6-4 does it too, but I don't remember the details well

Around the point where you need to point to something being moved by Uendo, Simon stops you if you point out the table markings in the carpet

Yeah, sometimes they do that if there's two similar pieces of evidence and you present the wrong one.

SHUT THE FUCK UP DATZ

>First time sarge appears think "Wouldnt it be funny if that was a cute girl"
>The reveal

Who would win a laughing contest?

So, what, you're gonna tell her she has no talent and she'll bring shame to the name?

I mean, Geiru already admitted that the name is EVERYTHING to her. If you told her straight up that she'll only bring shame to the name, she might kill herself. Or something even worse. I mean, we've already seen it. The moment she had no chance to inherit the name, she killed him in an impulse of blind rage.

Geiru is a psycho, plain and simple, and the only option for shisho is to convince her to STOP OBSESSING OVER THE NAME and make her own name.

I knew it as soon as they called her his child and not his son. Phoenix confirmed it as soon as the trial began.

I completely expected some fatass NEET teenager up until the reveal so that was a nice surprise.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hx8WTHcie0

REMIX FUCKING WHEN
THIS SHIT IS BETTER THAN THE CURRENT WRIGHT'S PURSUIT THEME

I'd much rather see new objection themes for all the characters instead of remixes desu.

Was 1-5 written during AJ? Phoenix feels more cynical in this case and it's jarring after finishing 1-4's happy ending

Nah Phoenix is keeping Mia's objection theme

Yes, it was written while AA5 was being made. Although it makes sense for him to be a bit cynical since Maya left.

*AA4

But Apollo's theme has been remixed two times and this second time is probably the best music in the entire game.

>finally started AAI after SoJ got me back into the series
>3rd case
>short-haired girl who shows her pits during an Objection pose with Lang

Rayfa was too much as it is, please tell me this isn't a frequent animation

He basically acts like Mia when you're not playing as him. They're meant to have the same theme.

Honestly even before that as soon as I heard her mom was Russian I knew it was gonna be a girl.

>Japan
>pass on an excuse to make a blond hair blue eye Aryan loli

6-5 was ridiculously good. I wasn't this tense since T&T

I thought it'd be an overgrown manchild.
The twist would be how young he acted

>tfw Durke is already dead from the start

>Spoiled on the pic of Durke's corpse in the coffin
>Thought he'd die and that'd be day 3 of the trial

>my fucking face when the reveal

>Apolo Slams his head against the table when he find out.

I wanted to be wrong

I think you mean
>Apollo busts the nut of his life when he finds out

Do you think people at Capcom read Cred Forums and the feedback we give? Only reason I'm asking is because most other English speaking sites don't give a shit about Ace Attorney.

The developers don't
Maybe the localisation team?

Yeah it'd have to be the localizers. Doesn't matter though since the feedback would get pushed to the devs regardless.

If they're reading this, pls localize DGS. I need Sherlock in my life.

I hope so, Cred Forums is the only place on the internet with decent opinions about this series.

I went on the court-records forums to check and see what they were saying, I click on a "what did you thick of AA6" thread and the first post I see is "I didn't play AA5, but...". How fucking casual can you be?

Hey, Capcom. Fucking give us DGS already.

>going into AA threads when you haven't beaten the game

You only have yourself to blame. What the fuck do you think is going to happen in a thread where people discuss the game?

>beat the Gramaryes
>implying

>unnecessary evidence foisted onto Trucy

Is she becoming the game's pack mule?

I'll put my pack in her mule, if you know what I am saying.

The criminals in AJ suck ass. The motivations are so weak

Do you think that's because of the lack of tragic past scenarios?
Case 1 & 4 : Gavin being a prideful cunt and also cautious.
Case 2 : Doesn't want the literal mob to find out she's literally just gold digging.
Case 3 : Interpol found out about smuggling.

Armie is cute! CUTE!

AJ was so boring I don't even remember case 3.

Why did they include Rise From The Ashes in AA1? It would have fit better in AA3 since it's pretty much a prequel to AJ. Complete with showing how Phoenix can become jaded in the legal system and why he's ok with forging evidence to make sure the true criminal gets justice

Do you need to see the tape again, user?

Oh fuck, it wasn't that it was boring. I just blocked it from my memories.

I want to FUCK Shih-na

>Oven
>what do

pull your dick before it burns

Continue normally.

But she wasn't the defendant

I want to repeatedly show Rayfa a picture of the nine-tailed fox and offer to keep her company at night.

Thought Routs are fast and they're not accompanied by stupid surfing minigame which make them thousand times better than Logic Dives

It's like you didn't expect Von Karma to be the villain even if he looked like Dracula and deliberately decided to prosecute his adoptive son for murder

So, who do you guys want to return in the next game? Personally I want dick gumshoe and franziska.

Name one redeeming quality he had.

Being dead doesn't count

He gave birth to Nick's daughter

Making Trucy then handing her to Phoenix

I want more new characters. I'm sick of having to save Maya/Trucy again.
I want just more mundane lawyering action that turns out to be tied to an insanely important case/accident. One that does not involve spirit mediums.

Sebastian Debeste and Maggey

Maggey can stay the fuck away from another AA game.

Now that Ema's gone, I believe that Gumshoe will come back. Franziska might come back too because Edgeworth gave the boot to almost all the prosecutors and they're currently shorthanded. Personally I'd love to see Lana, Aura, Juniper and her friends back, even for a short cameo.

If the Japanese devs wrote AAI2 characters into a mainline game, do you think the localisers would be too proud to use the fan names?

I hope she stays the fuck inside another AA game

I want at least one case with a normal criminal and motive. Lately every case ends up being this crazy leap of logic with some incredible cover ups

Give me something like 1-3, where the victim was just a colossal fuck up and caused everything by how much he fucked up

I have a theory without any evidence that some Capcom localisers secretly worked on AAI2 fan-translation.

Her character a shit. SHIT.

You have a choice. Maggey can appear in another AA game. But only if Gumshoe gets murdered.

No, fuck you and your decision game Delta

No, I love her but Gumshoe comes first

>Phoenix didn't add her to his entourage of orphans

what a shame

She was too strong to depend on an old pervert like Phoenix.

Mah'gnoom Dhon'g

I don't think it's a matter of being too proud, but as a company they'd want to come up with original names so it doesn't looking like they're stealing the translation from a fan project.

They aren't adverse to fan translations, though. Dahlia's name is inspired by the old T&T fan translation. I could see them reusing some of the good names. Simon Keyes would definitely be changed, since Blackquill already shares that given name.

They show a spare suit of Dhurke's in his old office first time you're there. I don't remember if it's gone the second time (which would be really cool), but either way there's spares

>Timon Keyes

fixed

>misty fey gets murdered
>morgan fey is in jail
>zak ditches trucy and gets murdered
>jove and dhurke are dead and thalassa is a shitty parent
>athena's mom gets murdered
Holy shit I thought you were just memeing but Phoenix is actually surrounded by orphans. He should really consider opening an orphanage.

What about Athena's dad? Who raised her in Europe anyway?

Franny

Keep in mind that they likely made Rise from the Ashes as a selling point for the first DS remake. Gotta display full use of that second screen. It would have made more sense narrative-wise to be at the end of T&T though.

How come she doesn't use a whip then?

She uses emotional whips.

>dat larry
>dat maya
>dat edgeworth
6-DLC is already god tier.

The best cases are when Nick and Edgeworth team up on the muderer

The best cases are when Nick and Edgeworth team up to murder

MAybe that's what Mega Man X needed. Axle should have been a spunky teenage girl

Fuck Maggey
>Gumshoe doesn't want her to go to jail, but he still has to do his fucking job
I HATE YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?
>Ema doesn't want Trucy to go to jail, but she still has to do her job.
It's ok Ema, you we're only doing your job

A fucking 17 year old is more intelligent and mature than her

>Green and purple
>Localization

anyways it was already confirmed on /vg/ that AA6's development was assisted by a namefag.

This. Maggey is a shit character that should never ever return.

what

ask these people about Rhoda working on AA6, which included glorious AO memes such as
Just a prank, bro
Is this another one of Snaikku's civil cases? Good bye.
There are no winged lions in Khura'in.
Adachi/Royal Guard: *shoots the witness*

that sounds like complete bullshit to be honest

none of those things are remotely specific and originate much later than AA6 development started

Its like you want to make Axl even worse.

THAT'S ENOUGH OF THAT

It's not fair

>Rhoda
>Being productive
Top fucking kek. Besides >She killed herself two months ago.

What if Jove is Apollo's father?

Gumshoe, Franziska (she still hasn't given Phoenix that card back), and literally any AAI character (preferably Kay just being involved in a random case and Sebastian as the game's prosecutor).

And assuming the next game is an Athena/Phoenix one: Mia.

>Tells queen to fuck off while her guards point guns at him
Pretty sure the answer is Apollo

>AA7 will reveal the main plot twist of AJ
>yet will probably continue to dance around the fact that Apollo accused his mentor in his first trial

For a game series so focused on mentorship, Kristoph being shunned feels pretty weird.

What a coincidence, SoJ was released in Japan 2 months ago. With Rhoda's job done, he didn't need to live anymore.