What kind of internet you got, Cred Forums?

what kind of internet you got, Cred Forums?

Charter
;-)

1082 kbs at 2 in the morning
300 kns at all other times
$130 a month comcast

I used to work as a repair representative in one of their call centers.

1.2 MB/s and I feel blessed after years of 600 kilobytes a sec

Me too.
$11 an hour 9 pm to 5:30 am
Pretty fuckin awesome honestly

I didn't think it would be worth getting into. Sounds terrible, dealing with old people who don't know who anything works

OP here I pay $80 a month for my Comcast and they give me free cable and HBO that I don't even use

About 11 MB/s, 20 times faster than I've ever had before.

Really? I was working 8am-4:30pm and making 11.50.
I hated it. Literally just middle-aged and senior fucks screaming at me all day. I've heard the overnight shift was pretty chill, but I quit pretty quickly.

how did you manage that?

7 MB/S DL
1 MB/S UL
I live in the country

I complained very politely over the phone.

You can just just about anything that way, I've gotten out of everything from parking tickets to lawn violations just by acting nice over the phone.

I know that pain.

Are you a chick or something? Maybe a feminine voice?

Same fuckin here. Ive never even considered using it. HBO is always getting shoved down my throat. I dont care.

No, I'm just nice to them and they'll bend over backwards throwing all the free shit they can find at me.

Maybe ask them about themselves, just casual small talk while they're doing whatever I called for.

These people have shit jobs where inbred retards scream at them for hours on end, just pretending to be a patient, decent person goes a long way with customer service reps, and they have a surprising amount of power.

Why is HBO such a big deal? I don't really even know what it is, I wanted some HBO family shows when I was little, like Crash box but still

Watched* not wanted. Phone posting

oh yeah crash box was cool

HBO is really popular with middle aged people and baby boomers. It's sold as an extra package and has no commercials. They show lots of high profile shows and movies that are really popular, and people get this idea that HBO is "premium" television. Since TV is these people's hobby, they're willing to splurge on the premium movie package.

Sometimes they actually show good stuff

I should really call them up.
I'm paying over 200 bucks a month for cable and internet. and the internet isn't even business class.

1gb/s fiber. Usually stays around 950mbps though.

it's ok

how much?

Haha yeah the first month was rough but i learned that they were total retards and it was very easy to calm them down

>$11

Is this what americans make? I made over $16/hour when I was 17 ffs

>at home have 50 mbps
>uni, about 30-40 miles away, 800 mbps

it's not fair

Friendly reminder that a majority of americans are against raising the minimum wage to a mere 15 dollars an hour

Minimum wage in my state is less than $9/hr

10 mb/s

10 down, 1 up
it's a lot better than my local provider which was like 300kb down and 100kb up

Tell us where you're from then faggot

I guess you pay less taxes and things are cheaper over there but still. Hard to live on that.

Norway

The US minimum wage is only $7.25 an hour, and you bet your ass a lot of corporations aren't going to give a cent more to low level employees.

Friendly reminder that you're a retard if you think that's going to help anything.

You're a fucking failure if you're older than 18 and you have a job that only pays minimum wage.

do you have real money or what is the conversion rate to USD?

$80

8 NOK = 1 USD

On average, 750 kbps down and maybe 50 up

7 mbps download
0.40 upload
If I upload something I can't do anything else until it's finished

Somehow its still kinda ok in some games, just wish I could download faster though.

How?

You have sales taxes? My state is 6 or maybe 7% of the purchase price

>597ms

21%

Yea, 25% for most things. Stuff like newspapers and shit have lower

dear fucking lord, you aren't making more money, you're just moving more money around

So fast you can not comprehend!

Eh, those money goes to shit like healthcare, school and so on so it kinda evens out. To bad mudslims lives on the neetbuck.

It's not the worst. But my room is on the opposite side of the house from the wireless router and there's no where to move it for a more reliable connection.

I can only play my PS4 online on a good day.

My wife and I need to move out of her parent's place cause this internet fucking sucks

I used to have less than 0.3 mbps growing up so it's not a big deal.

Allegedly I have free health care and free education.

>thinking Indians and Muslims don't have enough pride to get jobs
If anything, it's the whites and blacks that live off that.

You know he's talking about Norway, right?

I live in America so it's not great.

Could be worse, though. I could be Australian.