God eater thread "We're totally part of a PMC" Edition

God eater thread "We're totally part of a PMC" Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconera.com/2013/09/25/hundred-people-worked-monster-hunter-4/
siliconera.com/2014/04/18/monster-hunter-4-developers-traveled-around-world-collect-data/
youtube.com/watch?v=8QSLfJaam2w
youtube.com/watch?v=FHUtucU8W1E
youtube.com/watch?v=G1_3QmUbOZE
youtube.com/watch?v=iyJv_bJqsx0
youtube.com/watch?v=k61wq36cktE
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1-6OYzBXNw
youtube.com/watch?v=EhFx83SnsOc
youtube.com/watch?v=CJqgnrcTBSA
youtube.com/watch?v=6HRLshdOUok
youtube.com/watch?v=E2lm0rk4h0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=FMexGn7_8xU
youtu.be/2PvGXygdZwQ?t=97
youtube.com/watch?v=6w5v_BprA60
tryworks.jp/shop/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Everyone's Going to Die edition

front cover of female manga?

OH FUCK AN ABADDON.
GET IT.

there is also this

its sort've hard to lose an abandon

unless you're soloing 2 Blitz Hannibals getting dicked at the same time

how do you like your Health bar god hunter?

If both Hiro and Girl Hiro exists, what would Girl Hiro's blood power be?

"Evoke Erection"

Even then
>Turn to face Abaddon
>One shot it during its spawn animation with a Light of Ruin bullet

sucking dicks as side character like Aki. At least GE1 fem got a name, this one is nameless slut.

Silly Kyuubi, you're not a Psion.

You will never party with Far east branch

I really wish the Livie figure had a better stand. I'd consider actually getting it if it had one similar to Ciel's figure

So, in story is there really a squad that actually likes Kanon and actually willingly goes on missions with her? Isn't it dangerous to keep an obvious psychopath near Hiro, the guy who can give any god eater a brand new special ability? The last thing the branch should want is making this nutcase stronger.

it cant be helped that livie is so lewd

Nah, just Annette.
She was stationed in Berlin, after all.
And HQ is in Germany...

Can I be a God Eater?

Sorry Slayer, only Sorcerers can be God Eaters.

Toukiden didn't get a GE crossover did it?

>in story is there really a squad that actually likes Kanon and actually willingly goes on missions with her?
NO

well she does have better synergy with her old squad with Brendon, Tatsumi and maybe Annette

not so much Haru and makes poor impressions with the god eaters that left 4th squad

>>Toukiden didn't get a GE crossover did it?
no
Soul sac Delta is the only one who got multiple cross overs

Yuu might possibly be dead too by GE3 if his bio in GE2RB is any indication

It didn't.

Yeah well you see, Annete is now with Yuu and this guy is moving around Far east area looking for places to set bases and new aragamis.

What do I even do when he steals my HP? I just die and use Livie's Blood Power to revive me.

Run like hell

Yes. His debuff is permanent. HP boosters give you back HP though.

>HP boosters give you back HP though.
after all this abusing large HP bars which I never bothered with in GEB

I totally forgot about those things

>Killing off Alisa's husband.
You're insane,user.

Alisa hasnt suffered enough in GE2RB. She needs more bullying

The alphamax figure of Alisa has a fantastic base and it is plenty lewd. Curl also has a really good base

Decapitation Mode

Holy shit, little Romeo is a boss!

>Alisa hasnt suffered enough
Nigger you what? She got called that Yuu might be dead because their chopper blown up when the kyuubi attacked, and she went there as fucking soo she could same for Soma.
Poor girl needs to fuck him already or make sure he doesnt take any jobs like this, even Lindow told him to fuck her.

Thinking someone is dead isnt the same as them actually BEING dead. We need maximum suffering

>His debuff is permanent
Oh great, permanent damage is always fun to deal with.

What should I Use against the final boss IN the burst Arc of GER? I just fought lindow and im in that mindscape and Im wondering what weapon I should use?

So is God Eater the type of series where as captain, your squadmates depend on you super emotionally to the point they won't accept anyone else as their leader and if you were to die, they'd go off the deep end?

If you JUST started the mindscape stuff, there's a few fights first before the final boss.
Just use what you're good with.

Kind of, but not to that extreme.

in GE1 you are the replacement for the captain everyone loved. And eventually surpass him.

in GE2 the squad captain basically hands the squad over to you so he can go off to do altruistic shit. You basically solve your squad's mental problems for them persona style.

>No Blood Magic

Sorry, user, only Sorcerers.

Oh I played GE burst on the psp and I Know how to deal with the fights its just I forgot what the final boss is weak to and if its just like a normal Hannibal (corrosive) Then I will use Lindows arc, Thanks

>Plesioth-hitbox.jpg

Chi yous are smug

Even when its throats impaled it will still keep its arms crossed, Just imagine theres a chi-you Boss fight where its ultimate power comes with uncrossing its arms and its just basically its goku

Post more of this thing.

GE1 protag? Not really.

As for the GE2 protag, I'd say at the lowest point of Blood when you first got appointed as Captain definitely yes, Gil straight out tells you that you're the only thing holding the team together. And later on most of Blood has some sort of dysfunction going on with the protag being the only 'normal' person in the unit who ends up fixing all their emotional baggage.

It's just a Corrosive. So weak to everything but fire.

GE1, no. GEB and GER, completely. They straight up tell you during the first encounter with Lindow's Hannibal how necessary you are.

Kanon memes.

Do y'all play with KB/M or a controller?

Yet you still can't solve Kanon's friendly fire problem, if anything Hiro makes it worse because thanks to him, she got a rage burst ability and a more powerful gun and bullets.

Look at what you've done.

Controller, but I keep my mouse handy if I need to make precise shots.

I play on my Vita.

Hiro gives her Volition eventually. But then she looses her pep.

What's everyone's hopes and dreams for GE3?

>implying thats canon

Ooo Okay thanks thoght so

That's not good, if Kanon's sad she might start going into psycho mode at the branch, we can fix this,right?

BIGGER ARAGAMI
Like stupid huge ones.

Why contain it.

NEW WEAPONS

I'll never touch, because nothing is as fun as CC chaser

Controller. Game is playable with KB/M just the menus are hell with using W/S or the Up/Down arrows and random keybindings all over.

It's heavily implied she does it on purpose though? As in goes battle crazy once in combat. Short of a shock collar, good luck there.

I need more Erina!

>Short of a shock collar
So, Volition?

And bigger arenas. Because holy fuck, being forced to fight Satan Claus and a Vajra in narrow corridors made me rage quite Resurrection.

What if they dropped the Vita version?

Signs that the game was made with an actual budget

What are the best scythe blood arts?

Impossible. Not even Wyvern Hunter has a real budget.

I just hope if we ever get bigger maps they don't space out shiny points too far.

Blue Valley is fucking hell.

>The aragami is running off to feed
>goes from one side of the map to the other because there are only 4 shiny points.

then ill get it on the inevitable steam release.

More, just more. Levels, events with your team and supports, clothing, Aragami. And a better fucking multiplayer lobby system, the current setup is a disgrace.

I just hope they keep the cast fun and interesting still. At first I wasn't impressed with the team in GE2, but it's grown on me over the last 72 hours.

A little question, who owns the God Eater IP? Bamco? Shift? or it is co-owned by Bamco and Shift?

Do bras not exist in God Eater's world?

Oracle Cells keep breasts permanently perky.

God Arc with a Devouring Apocalypse Core

We need to play around with more apocalypses.

The most important thing of all: pants that don't have square or concave butts. So many fashion options ruined by inadequate polygons.

Turbulence if you're a casual
Execution if you're a tryhard

Trick weapons
Bigger Aragami
More Aragami that are "turned" God Eaters
Finding out where the Aragami really came from
Maps that aren't just the boss arenas, let me explore for shit
Keep going with what autism-chan had and fully embrace a Victorian aesthetic
More gore

Executioners chop you mean?

Limited resources

I'd be sad that I can't play it on a comfy handheld, and then get it on PS4.

20 bullet modules.

>Maps that aren't just the boss arenas, let me explore for shit

As long as there aren't zones.

>Tfw fucking G-Rank Rathalos, Tigrex and Nibelsnarf keeps switching zones

FUCKING STAY IN ONE PLACE YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Eh, I prefer the maps as they are with little exploration. Exploring once or twice is fun, having to do it 20 times gets pretty old. I like the maps as they are as boss arenas.

I wouldn't mind if the hub had more places you can visit and watch change as you progress the plot though.

Nana-chan is cute! CUTE!

...but my dick belongs to Fran.

>Finding out where the Aragami really came from

Isn't that pretty much known already? Nature cyclically creates oracle cells in order to reset the earth every few million years. Aragami are the natural evolution of oracle cell colonies, which just happen to evolve at a ridiculously fast rate.

Yeah, I was pretty bummed out when she got her blood art. She used to be one of my main team members.

I think they did a really good job making all the girls likable.

I kind of restart the GE2 story again but I know I'll just use the Kurogane and Shirogane weapon sets again.

Is there really a point to alphabetically marking different areas of the map if its already so small? Was it just to be more monhun-esque?

>Yeah, I was pretty bummed out when she got her blood art. She used to be one of my main team members.

She's still the best tank in the game. Her Power of Blood doesn't act like it does in the cutscenes (or she'd be useless). All it does is act as a taunt for currently engaged aragami.

>The Blood outfits and Blood-issue weapons are cooler than everything else in the game and Friar is way more comfy than Fenrir

Based Blood.

Nana's blood power doesn't attract Aragami that haven't spotted you (blue or green status if you use Ciel).

If you don't want it though you can switch out her default hammer if you kill Crimson Orochi with just Nana in tow.

Whats the most optimal skill Set for the gravegun Grabbo

shh Haru is sleeping

i'm guessing it was to encourage team play with other players where to split up, but the game is easy enough where you can just ignore it.

>Fem longsword bottoms with dem spats

Why does she dress like such an enormous slut?

Figured it was for multiplayer, easier to coordinate that way.

Speaking of alphabetically, I really hope in the next game the fucking crafting menu is alphabetized for english, or have useful subdivisions. It is such a pain looking for one specific part.

Wait really? I thought it alerted nearby aragami. Fuck I might have to get a hammer squad going with her and emil.

What do you want out of your gun?
>Technique
>Firepower

Raised by a single mom who died before she was 10.

She wants attention.

You are strong as a tank and weather and temperature don't affect you. You can wear whatever the fuck you want.

Love how I'm still discovering shit 70 hours in. I just figured out the other day that holding Triangle in the bullet editor lets you select multiple lines. Blew my mind.

SOMEONE TEACH ME HOW TO GET GOOD WITH BUSTER BLADE

I WANT TO CRUSH THE SHIT OUT OF ARAGAMI

RIP AND TEAR.

Uhh..Hmm Firepower

She literally doesn't know how to dress herself.

>Tfw feel like trying out Long Blade

What are the good Blood Arts?

Look for Charge Speed Up skills, memorize aragami crush weak spots, remember you can parry cancel out of a buster charge.

>tfw remembering how the defense squad character episode missions were shitting on you when you first got to them
>now they don't even damage me
Feels pretty good man

Holy shit what move is that?

They need a reason to make Alisa a waifu choice in GE3, cheeki breeki

Gun Damage Up, [B] Gun Damage Up, Bomb/Radial dmg up depending on which bullet you're using
Frugal/Trigger Happy as usual.

CC Chaser

Well after you do her character episodes and she starts healing, she apparently becomes more popular where people are far more willing to go on missions with her.

The problem is she doesn't want to be a heal slut and develops the most obstructive bullet known to man.

>mfw poking Sariel under her skirt with my sper for almost 40K damage
Boring Briar is fucking ridiculous

>Ciel's chest has jiggle physics
>Nana's chest doesn't

This makes no sense. It should be the other way around.

Post yfw THAT'S AN ORDEER!

man I don't have this game but ciel's autism makes me want to buy it now without even waiting for a sale

Do these animes get halfway through putting their clothes on before getting bored and giving up? What is their reasoning for going outside with their tits left hanging out and thinking "this is fine?" What is the in game lore explanation we are offered for this strange phenomenon?

For the existence of sluts, nothing, but there is one for not wearing protective clothing.

cute

Isnt that the vanilla GE1 cover

Conventional armor/weapons doesn't help against the Aragami monsters.
They're infused with Aragami cells making them super soldiers with short lifespans.. and bad fashion tastes.

For every Aragami (with the possible exception of subspecies) to have, at the very least, one melee weapon, one gun, and one shield craftable from their materials.
It could be just one of each part, but damnit make one of everything and not just a blade and a gun (or one of every melee, one gun, and no shields)

Wut, have you even played the game? Everyone has crazy breast pyhsics except Gina.

Just finished the Burst arc WOOT it was so Awesome I ended up using the same arc as Lindow and it was fun fighting the corrosive with it and him, Im now at the credits crying cuz it was such a rush to beat this game, One thing I Wished was a thing was that you fought the giant hannibal But I really dont know how you would anyway TIme to finally start Rage burst

>tfw it's hard to take Haru seriously because his tits are flying everywhere

What Rank Does The Rage burst arc Start in GER?? because I Sorta want to start Rage burst but When should I stop playing GER and start Rage burst??

You're going to love Blitz Hannibal.

There's like a 3 year gap, just play RB already.

How does Hibari resist throwing herself onto this fine specimen?

A matchmaking system that isn't a fucking broken disaster. Another Aragami size, a location that isn't fucking Japan for once and a greater focus on your character and their interactions with your squad, an actual relationship system like persona or something would be dope as fuck but that is so far removed from what we'll end up with that I doubt we'll ever see that.

A wingless Chi-you that moves faster than a Blitz Hanibal

I almost feel like their entire side romance is a setup for Tatsumi to die in front of Hibari in GE3.

Childhood friend that doesnt want it

I just wish our character spoke more often during cutscenes. I thought our protag was gonna be a silent sam throughout the whole game so I was surprised when they actually did talk (but only in a few cutscenes)

Then again, it might be too time-consuming / expensive for them to do that because of all the voice options available.

Oh Man am I Hyped for that Fight..you have no clue how much im anticipating that one

Actually I don't mind the far east by itself, I'm just sick of the exact same reused maps and hub for the bulk of the games. If they branched out into rebuilt areas or into the towns/cities or the slums than it could be great. Otherwise I agree with everything.

I've never understood the fascination with voiced dialogue. I mean in mission it's fine, but I'd rather have a ton of unique dialogue and options than this. Fucking Bethesda. I read faster than they speak and skip halfway through their speech usually anyways.

getting bitchslaped the moment he faces your general direction

Yeah it would be borderline magical if we could live in world with more voice acting. I mean I hate to use Persona as an example so much but like even if they didn't dub the MC and just had text appear instead in chats and discussions would be better than what we have which is "Your character stares awkwardly at everybody else from the corner."

It really fucked up Alisa's relationship with Yuu in the first game, their interaction is basically so wounded by the fact they have no actual interaction with eachother.

I dunno.
The blank stare is a gold mine in some cases.

Also makes those moments where your character actually talks in cutscenes more important.

Only Ciel's were noticeable to me.

no matter how you look you're always underage

>spoiler

This a million times. After being silent during all the cutscenes, I was cumming buckets when happened.

I was expecting Gil to be the character that's always telling you to fuck off, like how Soma was in GE1, but suprisingly he's actually the most down to earth realistic character in this series. He's up there with Lindow and Haru in terms of just downright likable characters

So Oracle Cells are basically just nanomachines right?

My favorite thing about GE2 was Rachel calling out the MC for being silent the whole game.

>When you're leveling up BAs and this shit happens

I haven't gotten a 99.9% yet.

Pretty much. Except Oracle Cells kill you (or worse) if they're not controlled by Bias Factor.

Does the Bias Factor turn you into a Core like with the Aragami?

Man, its such a pain to try and figure out which bullet recipes are good.

Doesn't help that they take a fuckton of OP

IM GONNA DO IT
IM GONNA RESTART THE STORY AS SOON AS I GET PLAT

Cores are different things entirely. They're basically the central nervous system of an Aragami and by extension, God Arcs. If we take the Corrosive Hannibal's case, an Aragami created through infection will have a core separate from the host God Eater.

is it me or sometimes when they mention Blood's group name, it feels poetic

She even blames you for some stuff you could have prevented if you just said something instead of being a silent yesman

Wyvern Hunter has bloated budget

siliconera.com/2013/09/25/hundred-people-worked-monster-hunter-4/
siliconera.com/2014/04/18/monster-hunter-4-developers-traveled-around-world-collect-data/

I wonder how the japs felt in the 2RB ending song being completely English

it also seems that god eater's Character models are outsourced

>finally platinum the steam version
>but don't

How horrifying. I can only assume most of those people are professional footrests.

I always thought the Core dictated everything the other Oracle Cells did which is why the Bias Factor was needed to make God Eaters Cores lest they just get turned into an Aragami or Devoured

to the guy who posted the Gate of Babylon bullet last thread.

it's actually a good anti Sariel bullet but only when they are exposed when doing that light pillar/aura thingy

Pure platinum.

The Core is made of specialized Oracle cells, which is kind of all there is to say on it.

The game doesn't specify beyond "it's the brain."

it just makes me wonder where the Crips unit are.

I doubt that. People usually outsource for CGI to China.

>reduced guard damage
>on tower shield

?????????????????????

>leveling up a blood art
>levels up pretty easily
>working on the level 4
>after 100ish missions it's still only 3%

fucking Execution slash

Mind screenshotting the Bias Factor?

Thanks

>Meteor on charge lance

>Be a light lance user for a big portion of the story first arc till I maxed it out
>Test out a few other blood arts
>"Oh you can do a mid air charge.. that's pretty nea-"
>It lets you do another charge stab thrust mid air as a follow up
There can be no other way now. It's just too damn fun!

are these link support devices

It's truly a shame how terribly puberty ruined him
If babby him were a support option he'd never leave my back up space

Flight Unit created the character models

Always thought operators were in a comfy room back at base the whole time. Then they show one of the new introduced ones with you on a hunt.

I guess you're gonna have to make babies with him so you can make mini Romeos being all nice and stuff, NOT your awkward parenting distances your children away and they become mopey loners like Soma was because they're different from other kids

Less waifu shit
less retarded anime trope bullshit
a variety of aragami other than lion thing, wolf thing, etc
non fuccboi/non slut clothing choices
a decent fucking dub

"english song? Cool!"

You're asking for the impossible. Might as well quit, now

Skyfish was the Blood Art I fell in love with

>you mean spear has an infinite air combo?
>that maintains the Charge Glide buff?
>And can be comboed to ground attacks with dive and back to air with backflip
>And blocks attacks

Boys can't have babbies with each other, so that's safe, now the question is do I shove Nana or Livie at him

I don't think Nana's smart enough. Better go with Livie since they have the whole childhood friends thing

>can only play like I'm actually competent when there's no NPCs around
Goddamnit all

How high is your melee attack?

holy crap

Melee Atk
[B] Melee Atk
Mid Air Melee Atk
[B] Improved Blood Arts

That almost makes me want to ditch my Scythefu

Open world like MGSV. You can call for chopper for support and pickup and can drive a jeep.

>tfw there's no option for Haru to turn FeMC into his own personal fuck doll

I really want to see how Toukiden 2 will turn out. I'm still not convinced hunting games need to go Open World.

>Open world
No, can we not?

Haru's smart enough to not shit where he eats.

thats because hes never serious about it, forever stuck in the past that one

Not every game needs to be open world to be good, user. The open world meme needs to stop

youtube.com/watch?v=8QSLfJaam2w

I really have to wonder how the music man for these games keeps finding people who actually know how to sing in English, and make lyrics that aren't in Engrish when everyone else in Nippon seems to fail at that pretty badly (besides 2's OP, I seriously wonder why he didn't just get a native speaker for that too)

The only weak song I'd say is Tree of Life

The OPs are beyond Shiina's grasp. Very little composers have anything to do with OPs that are using vocals. Often times than not the company gets a popular or up and coming musician to sing the OP

Shiina's an odd case for Japanese composers. He's actually sociable and has a lot of contacts in talent agencies across New York and Calafornia

In Toukiden 2 you can explore the open world but you can also take quests like normal and it will bring you straight to the monster.

A lot of Jap singers can sing in English even though they don't speak it. Like for example ONE OK ROCK. Also best song in GE2RB is this
youtube.com/watch?v=FHUtucU8W1E

The trick is getting help from native speakers if you aren't highly fluent. It's something people like Sawano could stand to learn.

Kinda wished RES and RB played each Story Arc's corresponding OP at the beginning of the arc. I actually like 2's original OP more than RBs and it kinda sucks most people won't see it because it's stuck in your room terminal.
youtube.com/watch?v=G1_3QmUbOZE

>youtube.com/watch?v=FHUtucU8W1E

God damn it what does this remind me of.

>those lyrics
>that singing

You can also easily spot an English song written by a Jap from a mile away from the lyrics. They still have the Japanese influence to them
youtube.com/watch?v=iyJv_bJqsx0

Faith is good, but Requeim, especially from the original VA is just too good, not that ENG Yuno was bad she stepped up pretty well for Aria after all
youtube.com/watch?v=k61wq36cktE

jill a cute

FRY HIGHAH AND FRY HIGHAH
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1-6OYzBXNw

So I picked up the one for PC as soon as I heard the port was good. But haven't played it because it dropped the same day as Legion

I actually really want to play it, I just don't have the motivation too. Any tips to get into it?

was the Golden Gorbo-Gorbo in a Nana mission supposed to be that damn weak?

>lyrics

Go Shiina's english lyrics are not written by Shiina, at least according to credits. For example, Revolving Lantern's lyric was written by Ingrid Gerdes

Yeah, Shiina always collaborated with VGO for his vocal songs these days.

RED RINGS OF ROVE COME FRYING OVER ME

>Shara hogging the whole damn OP once you get married even if you stayed a million miles away from her flowery vag
I will never not be salty

Canon waifu should've been Raven anyway damn it

Holy fuck that's bad. Let's wash that away.

youtube.com/watch?v=EhFx83SnsOc

They're always made of glass. It's why they drop salvage materials.

How do I create the cannon character in GE2RB?

Just leave everything the same as default

Fucking canonfags

I'm glad it did, because I was an idiot and thought I had to kill the other three gboro-gboros too

so I was paranoid on that mission for no reason.

I killed every Gorbo-Gorbo on the map

>Shara is canonically worst girl
>Even the crazy bitch that experiments on you is nicer to you than married Shara is

Now that I think about it, Mist is the only good canon girl.

>Ok guys, we're tasked with remaking Burst in HD. Let's start with the opening.
>How about we take Burst's OP and add MORE WUB and make it a bit longer
>Oh, and let's reuse scenes from Burst's OP and the Pachi Slot game
>Brilliant!

Seriously, I will never understand why they decided to do that. How do you go from this
youtube.com/watch?v=CJqgnrcTBSA
To this
youtube.com/watch?v=6HRLshdOUok
To this?
youtube.com/watch?v=E2lm0rk4h0Q

>No Shio in Burst opening

Burst opening is the worst

they made a quick cash in game for anime only fags

Was God Eater first game to use dubstep and used it before the whole dubstep thing got "created"?

But Burst has Ren molesting the monitor.

>NO COME BACK ABADDON WE GOTTA SLAY YOU AND HARVEST YOUR MATERIALS
>NONONONONONO GET BACK HERE GET BACK HERE NO IT'S GONE

Thank god the archives exist, because I'd rather not intentionally let Abaddon and Amor go free just so I can hear Hibari's hilariously intense disappointment

>youtube.com/watch?v=FMexGn7_8xU
Undub patch when?

What's the name of the protag then?

Hiro^2

so which rank does the Rage burst arc Start in GER??

8, or 9 I believe, 7 and maybe 8 is you helping out Cradle and then helping the Defense Unit

hiroyuki ## Admin?

Is there any carry-over date for Res to 2, or should I just drop RES and play 2 since I already fully cleared the game thrice on the PSP and never touched 2 before. Either way, it feels good to come back and play GE again.

Oh and how many of you playing RES and how many playing 2 right now?

>She mentions the Restless God at the intro

Will Lindow and Sakuya's baby be as cute a trap as Ren when it gets older?

Yah

>Is there any carry-over date for Res to 2

Negative.

Yes, just play 2 so you can join in on these dying threads while they last.

>Feldman says he thinks of Livie like she's his own daughter
>guy's only 29
Goddamn, those eyebags sure fooled me

Feldman was actually alright surprisingly, but I was with everyone at Fenrir when they were hating on intelligence for being a bunch of asshats.

>Default
>Voices 1 are default voices

So...

Yuu's VA is Robbie Daymond

Aki's VA is Christine Cabanos

Hiro's VA is Bryce Papenbrook

Too bad they didn't included the pachi-slot anime as bonus movies or something for western release. I would love to hear Daymond as Yuu.

guy is as old as lindow

I bet most of the time he really worries about livie

just think about what happens when she gets a boyfriend

Guessing a lot of interrogations and water boarding.

>dating the pseudo-daughter of the guy who runs Intelligence
I'd say it's only second to trying to date Rachel when it comes to terrible ideas

To be fair, the Intelligence guys were being secretive dicks because they didn't know who to trust following that massive fuck up just prior to the Tree incident.

I wonder which families would be okay for the captain of blood to have children with

Ciel's family would lock you both in the same room until it came out positive

You'd have to turn into a car engine piston in Nana due to her tankiness

>So Beta that you got played by a fucking cripple
>Twice
Jesus Christ Kujo was just a fucking wreck.

But they die as fast as they go

You can always listen to him getting styled on by a kitty in the anime.

Arius Nova is more annoying than Blitz though

Yeah, his whole life is essentially one giant fall down a staircase.

>Faced Blitz with a Hammer
>It can't be that bad, right?
>Faced Kyuubi the first time with the slowest fucking Blood Art
>Faced Gawain the first time with just a hammer
I will fucking learn my lesson by the time Chrome Gawain comes.

I would pay top shekels to see a video of someone soloing Crimson Orochi with a hammer.

Guy was just so pathetic, I'm kinda sad to see how hard he was played since he seemed like a nice enough chap, massive waifufagging for the devil herself, aside

>Implying you wouldn't pound the shit out of that limp cripple ass

>tfw burst's opening spoils what happens to Lindow in the first place

Hibari to stop cockblocking Tatsumi

You have shit like Rachel and Julius.

Julius is 20. Rachel's age isn't given but Leah's is (28), meaning at most, she is 8 years older than Julius and was his adoptive "mother"

I'm D9 in GER at the moment. Am I supposed to die to everything in 2 hits? I wouldn't mind so much but some attacks stun you and that's a guaranteed second hit and well, I'm dead.

Yes. Invest in a tower shield at your rank, and avoid or block anything that has a significant telegraph.

Learn to dodge and shield. Some of the end-game challanges even have enemies that 100% 1-hit kill you guaranteed.

Rachel is ridiculously goddamn crazy when it comes to her mother complex for that boy

In a way, Livie was ridiculously lucky Julius appeared, because holy moly, Rachel, man

By the time Rage Burst kicks off she's not as abrasive to him.

I like when she talks to you she's really frank and kind of angry sounding instead of the wistful tone of voice she normally has because she knows you're the only one she can't even try to trick.

I really wish I had saved the dialogue for that one mission in Res where he asks her out, and she basically goes "AHAHAHA, YOU GUYS ARE SUCH FUNNY KIDDERS, LET ME LAUGH HARDER" while he basically blubbers that it wasn't a joke

Maybe if we weren't such untalkative mutes, she'd have something special for us

God I love Tatsumi.

Blitz Hannibal, Kyuubi, Chrome Gawain, and Magna Gawain all die to hammer real easy though.
Blitz was a pain the first time, but I just needed to adapt and now it folds like a bitch to IRON HEART like all Hannibals do. Everything dies to IRON HEART.
Fuck Crimson Orochi though. I tried hammering Crimson but it refused to be a nail.

Sorry I don't have brain problems!

Really? I figured Crimmy would be mince meat to a hammer. What's the issue?

WHY AREN'T THEY FUCKING ALREADY

>Nana was stupid enough to fall for it, but stupid in such a way that she fell for it in the wrong way
I almost felt sorry for Rachel there, girl was just so flabbergasted she never even got the opportunity to do a dramatic reveal

Who /Kanon/ here?

Dying like a bitch to everything the fucker does, even with upgraded defenses.
If I try blocking at all, he goes all out the moment I let my guard down and/or just keeps smacking me until I run out of stamina.
If I go offensive, I die like a bitch, and pretty much every attack cancels Iron Heart it seems.

Where's the picture of the PC, Julius, Ciel, Romeo, Nana, Gil, and Livie jumping in their blood uniforms

Is there any particularly good way to get a lot of AP in postgame Rage Burst for characters that uh...haven't been used very much?
Kind of want to use some more people, but ended up using Blood Unit for basically the whole game between all the missions you NEED to use them for and liking Gil anyways and finding Ciel useful, so a lot of the others are kind of lacking in the whole 'being able to survive anything' department.

here is mine

>not saving your own personal version
Really, user?

Have a backup with Skill +1 and Redraw. in GER do survival missions Lindow and Tatsumi. In RB bring Lindow, Tatsumi and Erina. They all have Team AP up.

Well I hate the Gravegun Its terrible Its made me lose for the first time EVER in the game...

I just unlocked her blast release PA, and I'm enjoying every minute of it.

The chorus of screams that is.

27 minutes of hot crimson dick but I finally killed it without using meme bullets to equip another weapon on Kanon.

Storm Zone was an awful choice.

I like Kanon but my friend has a severe dislike of her even after lowering her friendly fire rate because he fights more aerially

blaming a gun for anything. lolwut

LOl Mostly the monster bullets it fires are peircing which is mostly my fault...I think

Yes.

Here is something easy you can make.

1 deco laser: long range
2 - With 1: LL Radial follow (0 90 0)

What does it do? fires a LL Radial (crush damage) vertically which follows bullet 1's trail. It's got a massive hitbox and since you can manually aim it, it's great for breaking things like Borg Camlann needles.

Since Gravegun has 0 piercing damage, don't bother using any shot types bigger than SS (SS Shots are faster anyway). So you can make something like

1 SS Shot: Long
2 - When 1 hits: M/L/LL bomb (bigger bombs for more OP, whatever you're confortable with)

>Julius doesn't even fight the fucking Marduk himself
>show him fucking injuring the Marduk's eye when (you) were the one to actually do that
Did this OP basically combine Julius and (you) into one character?

>ps4 blocks the scene
Shit sucks famalam

>Since Gravegun has 0 piercing damage

what

GER Gravegun

Well im playing GER Im about to just start Rage burst I just played a fer missions into The third arc but stopping now till im finished with Raged burst

In Resurrection it's a pure crush Cannon. Like how Arbalest is a pure pierce sniper in that game.

so you really arent spoiled early on

As in trying to screenshot gives you an error or what?
Either way, sorry to hear that your ability to screenshot like a madman is hampered

>pure crush
>negative elements

wow sounds fun

during cutscenes and shit you can't take screenshots or something so you can't spoil people

>that random shot of Eric getting BTFO in the Resurrection OP
My sides.

It's not a huge deal though, since the damage is so high that it offsets the negative damage. Same with the Arbalest.

They had to find some other way to make people think Julius was a cool ass motherfucker, besides the Ogretail on his arm scene so that people would care when drama happened

Anyone willing to help me out going through the the ranks till 15?? and not all at once I would love to just do story missions and such but still if you are willing to help My psn Is Maxcannonor add me and we will play and stuff

>cutscene
>casually brushes off an Ogretail trying to bite his arm off and dispatches it in one blow
>proceeding mission
>can barely fight a single Ogretail without constantly landing on his ass if you leave him to solo them

Man, they really lazed out on the Res OP, besides the fact that they didn't make any new Res specific scenes, except the final one, I suppose, there's no nice flow to the scenes like the first two intros

I also miss Ren molesting the terminal screen as well

Oh my god kill it with fire.

They're making new dlc stuff for GE again?

Can't say I'm a fan of cosplaying though

Thinkin of commissioning art of my character and Kanon. Question is, what should it be of?

it has Kanon in it, the topic should be incredibly easy, friend

>all the Arc Abborants stole BA from their respective God eater

>Gil's Crimson glide along with buffs
>Nana's Nana burst which isnt really threatening because silly monkies have squishy tails
>Ciel's Silent lotus

>ywn will never be as happy as when Ciel has Cappy laying on her lap
Why live?

>actual knife ears
>elf triggering intensifies

youtu.be/2PvGXygdZwQ?t=97
they're pretty cute irl.

>Ciel will never love you as much as she loves Cappy
It hurts, senpai.

Their webbed feet are what get me.

What are good bullets for GE2RB?

>Its name is Romeo

yeah the fucking GE devs watched this fucking video

Im surprised at the lack of horse aragami

I just got God Eater 2 and I'm running the first one. I've never touched this series and I went in with 0 knowledge. I have no idea how weapons and loadouts really work, or how bullets work as well. I've heard that this game can be pretty ridiculous as far as shitting out damage, but I'm not sure how to get there. Then again, I'm only on the 3rd tier of missions.

Basically, what weapons are good for what, what weapons are shit, and which guns go well with which blade? Also, are there certain "early game" items I should aim to craft?

>Rachel will never blow you while she's in her wheelchair

There are too many quadruped aragami IMO. We need more bipedal movers.

Them cappys are too adorable for words
Though I'm pretty sure putting one on your head like what Soma's doing here isn't exactly a good idea

most of your problems can be solved by reading whats in the Terminal's database. There's also the archives with instructional videos on every weapon and gun type in the Friar lobby (the big screen in the middle)

Ciel sweety

if you keep breeding so many cappys, people are gonna want to eat em

especially because they're as big as really big pigs

Melee weapons are pretty well balanced. Find a moveset you like and stick with it.

For guns, Blast guns generally have the edge because they can stockpile OP (ammo) where the others are limited to your max OP bar. In GER, snipers and assault can do respectable damage due to the way special bullets are distributed. in Rage Burst, Blast Guns get a lot of fun toys that put them in quite the lead with Assaults somewhat keeping pace, snipers in that game are lackluster and Shotguns are the black sheep of guns in both.

Dammit... Idk now I Know Neptunes voice actor is in the game and I would not mind making her a character but then Im trying to figure out if Blancs va is in the game and which number it is (In Rage burst) Can someone help me out figuring it out??

If Livie has to deal with people loving themselves some fried chicken, and that Julius still owes me 10 delicious pieces, than Ciel has to deal with the reality of juicy Cappy Burgers

I love soma in this pic and why does Ciel look like shes orgasming

Aren't 99% of animal species basically extinct by now?

Several centuries into the future every animal will be a mutant offshoot of giant capybaras. That is, if Aragami don't kill everything before then.

The ingame database explains a lot of the system mechanics. But beyond that, basically monsters all have individual hitzones for body parts. Each weapon have specialized damage type Crush/Pierce/Slash. Monsters will have weak spots that correlates to those damage types accordingly. Ex: Kongous have crush weakspots on their head, so you should aim there if you're using a Buster or Hammer (crush weakspot), if you use Long Blade or Scythe, you'll want to aim for the tail (slash weak spot). This is addition to elemental strength/weaknesses which is self explanatory.

>Capybara are pretty much water pigs

ho boy

I swear by the time Ciel is done with the species they'll be as big as ogre tails

Soma's all like, "you know we're eating these right?"

>GE3
>Fenrir HQ fell not to the Aragami, by the capybara
>humanity and Aragami have to team up to face this dire new threat

>sisters named Leah and Rachel
>weapons from Last Vestige are named after the 12 Tribes of Israel
Cute reference, shame not all twelve are featured, only six with these five, and the shield named after Joseph

Funny enough the spear is named after Simeon

who was the name of a "god" in freedom wars who gives you a spear in that game

I think

Australia is fine.

Dogs still exists somehow

I actually am really annoyed that the short sword isn't grouped up with the rest of them.

>Oh, and let's reuse scenes from Burst's OP and the Pachi Slot game

You forgot the Prologue OVA. The girl at 2:13 is from Prologue.

>Australia is fine.
>overrun by creatures more dangerous than Aragami
>fine

Is that thing dead while standing?

Looking at it again, there's also brief split second footage of Soma from the OVA.

And I just realized the girl at 2:13 is Sakuya, never noticed it before...

>Angry eyebrows hidden behind hair

I cant decide...dammit be the hyped up and cute neptune or calm collected blanc...Shoot In rage burst

I take her basically every mission and on the rare occasions I actually get mad at this game its usually being blasted around by her right before i release a charge attack or charge devour.
I tell myself I won't take her anymore but then I get to the character select thing and just cave.

>play Scythe
>double jump to air
>3 hit combo, end with Cornix
>Cornix makes you go a bit higher
>you can start another 3 hit combo afterwards while still in the air
>repeat at least 3 times
Neat

I'd certainly pay for the spinoff of Babby Eaters

>Aragami goes down/paralyzed
>look where Kanon is
>"okay she is in a good position, I just position myself here and everything will be daijoubu"
>start charging
>once I release, Kanon STILL hits be for whatever fucking reason
>get mad
>"I had to shoot and you were just... I'm sorry"
>I can't get mad at her

>was charging for the full LVL3 Burst super Devour
>she actually doesn't hit me even once as I charge that baby up against a downed foe
That was some weird feeling shit

makes me wonder where they found a living capybara even though they only live for less then a decade unless in captivity

cappy must've been just born too

and capybara only mate in water

Anyone know if you can unlock Nana's outfit in this game?

Yes you can.

Sweet thanks user

>start GE3
>you're a rookie recruit at the Fenrir headquarters
>since it's a new area the devs have gone all out
>multiple large areas to run around in and interact with NPCs
>catchy as hell background music
>suddenly it gets destroyed
>Cradle appears to assist in the emergency evacuation
>your character asks, "where do we go now?"
>one of the GE1 characters turns around and replies "I know a place..."
>loading screen
>youtube.com/watch?v=6w5v_BprA60 starts playing
>you're back in the fucking Far East Branch

tryworks.jp/shop/

things Ciel would enjoy as gifts

yeah I think Japs just love animals that chill in water

ARAGAMI MODE
R
A
G
A
M
I

M
O
D
E

also I wonder why Cappy is kept in a Pen

Capybara need a lot of time and attention to run around socialize and play

Less Survival mission, god they're tedious
Besides that getting away from the Far East would be nice, and Kanon better have a promotion already, rather than being the eternal rookie when everyone else in the Defense Unit are already famous badasses

Are you implying Yuu would let some aramage fuck with his armlet?
What if after kyuubi bite him some cell or bullsit infected his making him now control his cells like Lindow and you can now dual weild.

Boss transformation modes always end up being ultra janky and gimped because the devs have to figure out how to map the boss's attack patterns to the player controls which usually results in you getting access to two basic attacks and nothing else as well as super awkward directional controls.

>

>You now have free camera control inside
>Can leave and walk around the ghetto or go to the roof
>It's really nice
>But it's still the fucking Far East Branch

I like survival missions though. Feels more real, like I'm actually taking part in a planned, large scale operation. Would be nice if they expanded on it, like making subsequent mission conditions dependant on what you did previously, perhaps complete optional objectives to make the next missions easier, or unlock harder hidden missions with better rewards.

The problem with them is when I want to farm materials from a specific Aragami on the higher ranks where there were loads of it. The fact that I have to fight other Aragami aside from the one I want makes the whole process more tedious than it needs to be.

There isnt even a guarantee that I'll get the things I want and if I dont l'll repeat the whole thing again.

Maybe it has Bias Factor that makes him appear inedible to Aragami