I know Cred Forums hates this kinda of shit but fuck it

I know Cred Forums hates this kinda of shit but fuck it

Any good streamers out there? I like to keep something rolling when I play some casual stuff and I usually watch Aris and sometimes Floe depending on the game Floe is playing, but nobody is as based as Aris. Also Elajjaz is kinda fun when something related to Dark Souls is out. But I want to know any "hidden gems" out there, anybody legitimate funny that streams?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L8rMIQQnXIA
youtube.com/watch?v=WuZ5uFZUXEE
youtube.com/watch?v=IOH4j_8wh5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=uyoURVBr7t4
youtube.com/watch?v=zbsbcKfqtSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmIz5K4X3UU
youtube.com/watch?v=ygqpXUzU2IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uVA1sqF_17Y
youtube.com/watch?v=OD8mKMiUpFw
youtube.com/watch?v=SsRqAGw_Koo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck you

Jerma985 is pretty great when he actually decides to stream, other than that his YouTube channel is all gold

Aris is top tanyer professiolar streamer

you could watch Max, unless he's spouting "NIGGER DAGGERS" or drowning in donation money
>Based Aris
good taste my friend

Hilariously enough the only bad thing about Aris -aside from his shit taste regarding TTT2- is that he is indeed so good that his catch phrases are being repeated by everyone.
What I'm trying to say is that you people should STOP saying things like "Akumer" and "Lord whoever".

best streamer in Baldwin Park

Max seems boring as fuck, but the whole chinger changer nigger dagger is fucking hilarious

I heard he cried because of this kek, anyone got source?

i like lirik

Do you wanna eat chips together on skype sometime?

His taste in video game is extremely, extremely low tier, but the guy is pure joy and sincerely funny, this guy makes umbrella corps funny to watch

lmao yeah i watched that live. and of course he got 10x richer because he cried on stream

I like Max when he doesn't have his friends on. The guy with the big head, Mike I think, is the most annoying person on the planet. He constantly shouts obscenities, I'm guessing because he has the brain of a 10 year old and finds that shit funny. The two black guys are kind of cool, but Max is annoying when he has his friends on with him.

When Max is by himself, he actually talks about the game and interacts with the viewers. It can be pretty good at times, especially when he plays Killer Instinct since he knows a lot about that game.

I wish he would go back to his old style of videos. Actually explaining things, commentating either his own matches or high level matches, doing tutorials. The "YOOOO VIDEOGAMES HYYYYYPE" shtick is infuriating.

he did on stream, someone posted the link in a chat but I can't find it

amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=L8rMIQQnXIA

>Chat sympathizes with him when he starts crying

Bunch of fucking sheep

I think that's part of what makes him so good. He flushes some legit good games in like 5 minutes and then he's like, 'so I'm thinking it's time for some umbrella corp'

atpRtsd2

I don't even buy video games anymore

This. Soon as i see Simmons on the stream i just click out of it, i just know hes gonna sound like a retard the whole time. Cant stand that faggot.

Fucking nu males just apologize and move on no one cares

Lol wtf man

I don't see what the fuzz is about this guy, everytime I've tried to watch he was just so fucking boring and bland

I've used to watch SingSing, but I've got so burned out of dota that I can't watch anything related to it anymore

Youre getting the guy big dinner

THE CHINGER CHANGER NIGGER DAGGER
YES! WE GOT IT!

this never fails to make me smile

Flare2v is really good. He only plays a couple games but he is really fucking good at them and is also pretty entertaining at the same time. Criminally underrated streamer IMO.

you are the reason he has the gout

Simmons is shit, Kenny is ok and Steve say things that triggers everyone so is fun to watch/listen to the discussion that comes out of it, also he is alright on fighting games.

roundtable pizza fund

A_Seagull

nobody will beat Aris T B H
>banged Kayo Police
>master of DDP Yoga
>best beard in the business
>pro Umbrella Corps and GTA V Race player

Don't forget Resident Evil Nationals repeat champion (style division)

Char > Aris

I started watching Aris when dark souls 2 came out I think
he is based, doesn't hold back and has pretty interesting stories behind the scenes of the FGC people

have you seen the cross-counter episode when he was a guest? he ripped the shit out of mike ross it was fucking gold
love that guy

Go ask .

Aris really blew up didn't he? No one gave a shit about him until recently.

I really wish that Aris would play RE5 with the AI.

Sheva is the ultimate waifu. He didn't experience it because he played coop.

Only thing i disagree with Aris about is his shit taste on Dead Rising

the first time I've saw anything about him was in EVO 2011, his "commentary" with Kayo was fucking brilliant

I think, if anything, he deservers more viewers, at least the guy is original

Fuck you buddy I'm never going to stop saying "Lord whoever," ending things that end in A with er instead, nor will I stop pronouncing H like haytch.

I fucking love Aris by far the best streamer on Twitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=WuZ5uFZUXEE

>tfw no more comfy 300-500 viewer streams now that he's become hella eat sports

Aris is the best streamer.

avodingthepuddle is bestvoidingthepuddle

I was just surprised he kept his viewers. He got real big with one of the Dark Souls games and became known as a streamer of those games. I mean he still drops down whenever he goes back to fighting game stuff ,a shame, but has been good with everything else.

At least we still get the occasional story.

guys stop, ur gonna lead all these gay Cred Forums stoners to his channel

Don't viral the Aris you fucking stoner

Yo, check out TolomeoR. His streams are super chill and he's pretty funny. I also like Mang0's streams.

Paul Denino

Sup yall, cha boy Asmongold

NAKED DDP yoga

I didnt know hagrid streamed

fucking stoner

skinny lanklet
fake stude

The only streamer I watched is dead youtube.com/watch?v=IOH4j_8wh5Q

thanks for the 8 peenches

everybody shut the fuck up we don't need more studes

jesus christ this channel is a comedy gold mine

youtube.com/watch?v=uyoURVBr7t4

god bless lord n0pants

Everything he does is great, but the wait is really excrutiating.

His recent streams have been so boring. I enjoyed those bloodborne streams though

>cross assault was 4 years ago

Fuck

reminder demo is a gay cuck who has a nigger fetish

I remember being introduced to Aris through that retarded e-reality competition they did before the release of SFxT. Aris was hilarious and constantly perving on the red haired girl, which blew up into further e-drama. I'm glad the dude started streaming full time.

I really like Trihex when he's playing Mario Maker.

I swear to god I don't even really watch Max at all, but I feel his fuck up is ruining other streams more than his own. I can't go 20 minutes without hearing some stoner on Aris's stream make some low tier joke involving "Ninja Daggers".

>I know Cred Forums hates this kinda of shit but fuck it

I wonder what goes through the mind of someone that posts this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmIz5K4X3UU
youtube.com/watch?v=ygqpXUzU2IQ

And I do mean donation messages, not the chat. The chat that's like every minute.

its the meme of the week you chinger changer nigger dagger

Only streams worth half a shit are Floe and Joniosan

>obese jewish bitch
>xturd

what is it like having shit taste?

this is amazing, muchos garcias

>fat whiny jewish bitches that are self aware aren't hilarious
>console war faggotry
even a morbidly obese jew is infinitely more likeable than you'll ever be, cunt

Floe has his moments but he's the most shameless beggar I've ever seen on a stream. Granted he is Jewish, but still.

this pretty much
depending on the game he can be pretty funny, but overall he isn't that great

ew

can't wait for all the salt Tekken 7 and Injustice 2 will bring

Anyone here watch DizzyKitten?

cucklord himself is back so I watch him when I want to fall asleep quickly

Didn't Aris get accused of rape or something?

Kenny is the only one I can stand. Steve can be ok, but he can be really annoying sometimes. Honestly I just think almost everyone that surrounds Max is the worst thing about his stream, including his chat. I mean his mods are so fucking garbage they'll put on sub mode even if it's a one guy spammer. He needs a mod flush that's for sure.

whats the story on him again?

The only thing I remember was him manning a live event camera and he kept zooming into Super Yan's feet, which was kind of harassment

His Mormon wife got gang banged at SGDQ

I miss a lot of his streams. His Oj ones were pretty nice depending on the company he has. Especially if it's Sam. Although unless it's his roommate I kinda just want him to do some solo streams again. Or I guess any stream at this point. Even if it's some dumb music stream that ends with him puking his guts out.

Spooky's house streams were pretty good before he moved to the third world. I don't know if he even does those any more. Only other streamer I like to watch is Jiyuna, but he lives in Japan so it's hard to catch either one of them due to time zones. You're just not going to find a streamer as entertaining as Aris amigo.

youtube.com/watch?v=uVA1sqF_17Y

Tyler muthafuckin 1 baby

Aris is the GOAT but fuck his opinions on most video games.

youtube.com/watch?v=OD8mKMiUpFw

youtube.com/watch?v=SsRqAGw_Koo

Who's this

only based lol streamer asides from imaqt

You mean that manbaby with little bitch arms?

>tfw favorite streamer hasn't streamed in fucking forever

vinesauce or vargskelethor

no facecam faggotry and good games

that is part of his charm tho, saying stupid things about games everybody loves, sometimes just to see people go crazy in the chat like when he flushed Dead Rising, and saying MGS2 and MGS3 cucks, etc

His best content is his non league shit

I could watch this motherfucker fail to cook for hours

Hey man he's 6'5 and can bench press cars. He will fuck you up

He was right about those games though.
I meant good games.

Yeah his VR-stuff and horror greats are fun as fuck.I laughed so fucking hard when the VR suggested 5'6 for his height.

I think he said it best himself. To him it's more important to him to call your favorite game shit

Can someone please seriously answer if Sherry is some unfunny meme, or if the local FGC and that general geographical area actually think she's attractive?

she's a solid 4

Is there anything more fun than grabbing someone with a chain and slapping their shit?

I've been enjoying the recent ArmaLife bullshittery in the form of the new NoPixel mod. Streams like MrMoonsHouse, Kiwion, Thadrius in particular.

Monotonetim will kill himself soon, I can just feel it ;_;