Give me 1(ONE) reason why would anyone play League of Legends over this superior moba

Give me 1(ONE) reason why would anyone play League of Legends over this superior moba.

League of more accessible and easier to pick up.

it takes incredible mental discipline

theres no solo queue in dota 2
replay system is often broken or not downloadable

League has no BR or Russians to shit up your games.

Because it's not a moba

Technies

If all your friends are on LoL
Also if your brain don't work too good and you need the game to tell you exactly how you're forced to play it so you don't need to think or come up with strategies

>moba

>ASSFAGGOTS
>Ever
4 button zero skill trash. Since when was hitting a key then clicking on the enemy hard?

0/10

They think Dota is an old game, i even asked someone that plays league casually that there was a new dota game and that she should try it and she was like "meh". Riot really brainwashed some people.

They have a lot of money and can pay to win.

They played it first

>all your friends are on LoL
This.
They fiercely defend their shit game too.

This.

You have (real life) friends who get you into League. You invest a substantial amount of time and money into the game.

Then you discover there's an alternative. There's no fucking way you're just going to abandon the thing you spent so much time/money on it.

The same is true the other way. If you started with DotA there's no way you're going to League.

It has nothing to do with which is the superior game. Although people should have asked themselves which is the superior game from the beginning, the way things work is that it's too late to switch later on.

>not playing both
I play dota with my boys and league with my gf

You can play both, also you can mod cosmetics if you want. I would move to league, but i really dont like league.

Daily reminder that male yordles are the only thing LoL is good for

I can't play both. I've committed to getting good at DotA (because my friends and I are into that) and there isn't time to really commit to getting good at any other "serious" game.

The same went for swimming and soccer. I had to make a choice because you just can't do both. No time not to mention the difference in breathing disciplines.

This

>not just playing aram in league
honestly I only play it on my own when Im a losing streak in dotes

Do not reply to this bait.

Wait what?

Is this fucking true?

I've been playing DotA for nearly a decade and didn't know League didn't have to deal with shitters like this.

I'm still going to keep playing DotA but Jesus Christ full time having people who can comprehend you is such an upside for League.

I prefer League's skins over Dota2's customization.

Steam removing the ability to trade/sell stuff you get from playing games just killed any reason to play Dota2

>implying any mobas are good

Better character kits
Better HUD
Better controls
No steam bullshit

>you can still gift them

>can only do it once
>risking trading on steam market
yeahh just check their trading reputation amirite XDD

If gaben removed forced sharing of courier LIKE IT ORIGINALLY WAS, I'd consider coming back

Depends on your location.

OCE has to deal with chinks and their shit language
EUNE has all the third worlders
NA still has some beaners

Granted them being shitters and refusing to speak the servers language is reportable

>Better character kits
>Better HUD
>Better controls

>implying thats not fact

Turning in dota feels like ass

League of Legends has significantly less burden of knowledge, simpler mechanics, and was built for the purpose of visual clarity (clarity is the ONE thing they got right). Additionally, a lot of people already play it for that reason, and having friends that play it add to that feedback loop for even more incentive to play the game.

I'm not saying it's better; I fucking hate it. But that's why it's so wide spread. It's also why the average age of League players is significantly lower, because of the accessibility (~16 vs ~22). My friend had a job as a substitute teacher, and he found the vast majority of his middle school class leaned towards LoL, with the one kid who played DotA considering dropping it because his MMR was literally 7.

Dota 2 requires an absurd level of initial commitment, as far as ASSFAGGOTS go. You remember how Overwatch came out and Dota 2's player base didn't budge an inch? They've already committed so much to the game, and they don't want to leave. You have to know the niche that each character fills, and all the wacky ways you can use items, concepts like disjointing, max range blinks, stacking camps, tread toggling, alternative ways to play characters. And even after all that knowledge you're still probably shit because you probably can't consistently use ALL of that 100% effectively when you play. Most people don't want to commit that much. It's a gigantic barrier. But once they cross it, most of them stay. It'd be a waste if you didn't.

Instead, you get literal children who worship pro players and throw a shitfit when they don't get their desired role (which DOES happen in Dota 2, just significantly less in my experience) or you do something even slightly different that violated the precious meta that their precious eSports has defined.
So pick your poison. Peruvians and russians, or shit-eating little kids.

Are dotards the most insecure and defensive group of game fanboys?

Different heroes. Batrider is close to Singed but he ain't Singed.
I miss him and Urgot.

Bristleback is basically singed in certain circumstances.

It's been that way since Riot did the whole D.O.T.A shit. Though it's actually been going on a lot longer I can't pin-point where exactly.

>and was built for the purpose of visual clarity (clarity is the ONE thing they got right)
>champions don't have distinct silhouettes, skins completely change their color and design and animations, almost every skin comes with different spell effects and sounds
>clarity

>MMR was literally 7
sounds like fEEd

>League of more accessible and easier to pick up.

How is this the case when theres little difference between lol heroes? And they are locked.

Dota 2 heroes are unique and you can play any of them without paying or grinding.

The graphics may change around a lot due to skins, but because all the particle effects are super explicit and sort of pop out, you can clearly see "that's Ahri, and there she fires a glowing orb thing that damages me" or "oh, Viktor just put down a big shiny circle that's dangerous, I'll avoid it so I don't get stunned". Even poison trails are bright and colorful with Singed, and easily stand out.

Some of the shit in DotA2 can go well unnoticed if you're new to the game or inexperienced. For instance, midnight pulse is graphically super innocuous but that shit tears through your health like crazy. Mirana's arrow could be hard for players to distinguish, since her regular attack also shoots arrows. Or rupture, so many new players and even people who've played a while but just aren't that great at the game don't even notice that shit is on them and they kill themselves. Heck, Terrorblade even leaves behind a flame trail that's purely cosmetic. Are you telling me this shit isn't significantly more confusing?

> How is league more accessible and easier to pick up when there's little difference between lol heroes

???

Region locking
On the subjective side, it's just more chill and comfy and sometimes I want that.

>there is no solo queue in Dota 2

You realize the LESS difference between heroes means the easier it is to learn them all...you turbo autist use your head before you type.

Why would anyone solo queue in these types of games?

Dota 2 doesn't take much individual skill. I could beat Dendi 1v1 with any champ of his choice. This is due to my superior micro and APM, which is actually an important aspect to playing LoL. In Dota 2, you are basically punished for being quick with your fingers and thinking three steps ahead of your opponent due to the input lag, long cast times, and the horrible turn-rates. There's no point in having individual skill in Dota 2, it is all a game based upon teamwork and coordination rather than actual gamer skill levels. You can play the game with sub 30 APM because the game lets you take your time making decisions, which basically makes it feel more like a turn-based game rather than real time.

Plus Dota 2 does not have a Lee Sin type of character, a pure skill and APM oriented champion that requires in-depth knowledge of the game and quantum physics required to line up the perfect Insec level play. I mean he has six built in abilities as well as a passive to manage and utilize. He's the ultimate feast or famine character where individual skills are put to the test. Dota 2's usual three passives and one active skill (Wraith King) archetype is just so boring, bland, and braindead to play.

is this a copy pasta, or did you actually just write this?

Lots of sluts play league locked up in their room all day wanting to get fucked

Dota is more of a rts moba after all. It's just a custom map from wc3.

nice bait copypasta

>LOL
>Micro
I remenber I read somewhere someone at Riot say they dont want micro in their game because it makes the game harder
So this is either you have no idea wtf is micro,only play dota and is baiting or u r just another LOL underage

Why play either when you can go play SMITE and actually enjoy yourself?

I solo queue in Dota all the time. Of course I don't take the game wholly seriously so I'm an outlier.

(you)

It's definitely pasta or bait. I don't think anyone seriously believes LoL requires more skill than Dota2.

I know a lot of LoL players that admit that dota takes more skill but don't find it as fun as league or it's too difficult. That is obviously pasta or shitty ass bait.