NINTENDOOMED

THE THING IS DEAD BEFORE ARRIVAL!

>Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=hdss-U0H7fA

"NX is a console-handheld hybrid. It is detachable. It contains the console itself, performance module, and the handheld/gamepad.

The console (I think it is supposed to be a dock. I'll call it a dock from now on) contains HDD, cartridge slot and various other interfaces. It supports TV output (but no CPU/GPU).
The performance module is a portable device that provides power supply. It contains a Li-Ion battery. CPU/GPU also is contained inside. It supports Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and wired connections. You plug the dock inside and it becomes a PS4/Xbone like console, but you can also transfer the signals to the handheld (like Remote Play?)
There are two candidate SoC for it: Pascal SoC from nVidia or AMD R9 SoC.

The handheld part is a 6 inch 720p screen and has a low-TDP SoC, which can satisfy basic operations with lower quality graphics when the performance module is not connected. But it can also display game graphics from the performance module which can provide a console-level graphics. A bit like nVidia Shield streaming. You can bring the performance module with you portable since it has its own battery.

Additional info: whatever the solution will be the computing power it has falls behind a PS4, let alone a PS4 Pro. Don't have high hopes for that. The selling point for it is high portability and hybrid providing rich gameplay possibilities.

If details don't get revealed in Oct then maybe wait for the beginning of next year. I welcome you guys to necrobump this post. Period."

HAHAHAHAHA NINTENDO WILL NEVER CHANGE!

Other urls found in this thread:

neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=217898900&postcount=187
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1283573
thezog.info/list-summaries/
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf
live.nicovideo.jp/embed/lv275023691
twitter.com/Nintendo/status/779146736157597696
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Citation needed for this baseless rumor

oh, i'm sorry? did your shitty leak mention anything about games? that's right, it didn't. games, which are LITERALLY the only thing that should matter in a consle haven't even been detailed yet. You fucking faggot. First party software will always trump any hardware. Read about innovtaiton.

Nintendo will just use assets from it's lucrative love motels to keep their console business afloat.

>No citation
>No source

0/10 see me after class

source?

Stop believing Emily Rogers.

Quick google search throw this:

neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=217898900&postcount=187

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1283573

Apparently the rumor is from a guy working at Foxconn, i might be wrong though.

That all sounds fine, just have good games at launch

That's too bad that the NX is dead before arrival. I always really really liked Nintendo, partially because it was one of the few really big corporations that wasn't controlled by the people on this list:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

Also, if you want to know how the people on this list got to be where they are, start reading at page 12 in this book:

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf

>rumor
Why do you people make these threads.

why do i keep seeing this?

>Doesn't even provide a link for his rumor
>MUH NINTENDO IS DOOMED
Kill yourself

>720
>Fine
>Weaker than Xbox One and PS4
>Fine

ok so like, where's your citation?

The fucking thing doesn't even mention the Xbox One

in a nutshell

NX is a two in one portable
Composed of three parts
Dock, built in hard drive, cartridge port and interface for tv output etc..
Handheld - built in battery, CPU & GPU. Bluetooth + Wifi. Can plug in to dock to become like static console similar to PS4/XB1.
6 inch screen 720p. Can display on TV too like Wii U / Nvidia Shield.
Less powerful than PS4.
Reveal October. If not then delayed.
2 chip options, either Tegra or AMD.

If it's weaker than PS4 then it's at the same power of Xbox One OR weaker. Both are not good situations at ALL.

You wanted a handheld to be stronger than the PS4?

Despite Nintendo repeatedly saying that it wasn't going to be in the TERAFLOPS arms race?

Why are people surprised about this?

After the Gamecube, Nintendo stopped caring about powerful hardware and now it's focusing on stupid gimmicks.

If rumors are true, we have a Wii U 2.0

I'm not following this story, I don't think many people are. I think consoles are a losing game for Nintendo. Why don't they just switch to phone games? They could easily dominate the market as shown with Pokemon Go and release traditional games as multiplats like Sega was forced to do.

Cool story, bro.

>release traditional games as multiplats like Sega was forced to do.
No

Im fine with everything but the performance module that attaches to the portable console. What the fuck is portable about that?

inb4 you can use just the handheld...would you? Knowing that you can have better performance by carrying the module YOU WILL carry the module.

This is retarded. What was so hard about dock and hadnheld?

It's not just a handheld, it's also a console. So I expect the "console mode" to perform better than a 2012 console since it'll be released in 2017. And the handheld to be better than PSVita. But I guess this is Nintendo, who am I kidding.

>720p handheld

Please be real.

Why not? Their consoles are trash and only loyal fanboy, the uninformed, and the overpayed are willing to buy them. Everyone has a phone, everyone has a pc or a ps4. Why waste money devoloping weak consoles no one wants?

This boils my blood. This really boils my blood.

Check if Valve is related to Bilderberg helpful freedom bro, so I can leave them behind if so.

Look, everyone knows that all governments, banks, and corporations are controlled by a conspiracy of generational satanists hellbent on uniting the world under one government, religion, and financial system so that their satanic messiah can rule over all of the goyim.
That being said, do you really expect me to believe the NX won't sell a fuckton due to Zelda alone? That's some tinfoil shit.

720p for a handheld is great. It's not like it's supposed to output 720 to a TV. Then again this is a completely sourceless rumor, so this whole thing is irrelevant.

Except the handheld is runnint at 720, that makes it better than the vita who has a 544 screen and more than 70% of the titles are upscaled from 420 anyways.

I don't know, senpai, Nintendo's shitty gimmicks probably hold a lot of games back.

Not to mention actually talented devs are essentially held prisoner by Nintendo's little white boxes.

Seriously though, how hard is it for Nintendo to make a fucking system without some retarded gimmick?

>overpayed are willing to buy them
t. Poorfag

Did you actually expect a Nintendo console to compete with PS4 and Xbone in terms of power? Why? That's just not how Nintendo does things. Frankly, if this thing ends up being just below the Xbone I'll be really surprised. I'm honestly expecting an over clocked Wii U in terms of actual performance.

>Cred Forums getting anti-nintendo propaganda from neogaf
How am I not surprised.

that's the last straw

I'm packing up my all of my nintendo products in order to pawn them off and buy an epic Sony Playstation 4 along with copies of such awesome games like Killzone: Shadowfall, Infamous Last Light and Uncharted 4.

I suggest you all do the same as well.

This thread again.

This.

Oh boy here we go.

And there it is.

It's called newfagin'16. It's a style of shitposting.

Because their games are the best on their hardware

Not really, you're deliberately ignoring my point.
You might buy a nx if you are a rabid fanboy, that's a given.
You might buy one if you are a single mom and just want your kids to shut up for a while.
or, you might just have a few thousand dollars you have no plans for so you see it in a store and buy it to play a few games.
Am I wrong? Was the Wii U not a failure in your eyes?

nice bait
wait until reveal
/thread

>Nintendoomed

0/10 don't even have to read it all

As someone who knows someone who may or may not use Dolphin,snes9x, etc I can assure you, nintendo games are still nintendo games when they're not on an underperforming console.

Ill buy the NX if it has games you fucking mongoloid. Who hurt you?

>Was the Wii U not a failure in your eyes?

>The Wii U is the only Nintendo console ever

just buy this.

you guys are silly why is a rumor less believable without a source?

People who really leak rumors are usually under confidentiality agreements that would lead to termination if they leaked. Just look at these leaks that are somewhat believable and coincide with what we have heard and take it with a grain of salt. yeah it might be a shit post. but it might be the absolute truth.

>Emulators
>Filters

Yeah and if Nintendo's shown you anything it's that their consoles in the last 15 years have lots of great third party games and a constant stream of non-shovelware Nintendo stuff.

Company honestly just needs to go the way of Sega at this point. It's completely worthless as a console manufacture and has been for 20 years.

this. I'd like to play an optimized Mario game on my PlayStation for once.

>Company honestly just needs to go the way of Sega at this point. It's completely worthless as a console manufacture and has been for 20 years.
That's every console maker

Did everyone already forget Nintendo is working with Apple? NX is going to be a Nintendo/Apple venture, that's what was always meant by "hybrid".

Think about it: there have been rumors for years that Apple is looking to get into the console market. For just as long, there have been people from both the phone industry and the game industry who have said they've actually seen Apple's controller, and that they're definitely looking at ways to get into video games. Nintendo is the perfect choice for a partner for Apple. Nintendo will design the hardware, and Apple will provide the operating system, and they will build a new eShop/App Store type of system for it.

Its not just a dock and a handheld?
There is also a portable performance module?

That sounds a bit silly

consoles in general have been pointless for 10 years.

And how many people do you know who are going to buy it? It'll have games, woohoo, but most likely it won't have enough to justify a purchase for a typical gamer. Whereas multiplats and phone games=sick money with no risk.
It's the most recent console, it's failure mirrors the last few years of the Wii which started to fall off when smart phones replaces the Wii as the go to casual platform.
It's reasonable to assume that if the Wii U did poorly, the NX which doesn't appear to be changing enough from the Wii U will perform about the same.

every console maker needs to go open source.

How would a person working at foxconn know anything beyond the specs of the individual parts?

>The game sucks until it's on my platform of choice

>Nintendo will never change

Isn't this the very basic definition of change?

>implying people are not starved for a HD 3ds

>It's reasonable to assume that if the Wii U did poorly, the NX which doesn't appear to be changing enough from the Wii U will perform about the same.
If you're a gullible faggot who believes every rumor he hears, sure

way to show how retarded you are. mario games are fun but they're not on my platform of choice.

Never ever

god damn it, this actually sounds cool as fuck

>games aren't enough for the typical gamer

Wii U's game pad was only 480p

>but most likely it won't have enough to justify a purchase for a typical gamer
Of course it won't have games to justify a purchase because it's not even fucking out yet

Just get another console. They aren't very expensive.

>Never ever
except they are but unofficially thanks to emulation.

What realistically are they going to do to turn things around for their company's reputation?
Go back to the 90s and make a "real" console with no gimmicks? They're consistently being outperformed graphically by their competitors. That'd just make them fail for a different reason.
Honestly, name one thing they could do.

You can't play 3D World on your Playstation can you user

I'm saying it won't. Not now, not soon, not in five years, not in 50 years. Tons of the same old games on a weak gimmick console does not work. We know this doesn't work because the Wii U died and the Wii died once the casuals lost interest.

Market the fucking thing

STOP BELIEVING THIS SHIT.
It's just an imagination from "Chinese Reddit", where is unreliable as fuck I don't bother giving any shit.

The ps4 and xbone aren't exactly powerful either.

>Muh weaker
>people forgetting how shitty PS1 and PS2 were compared to N64 and NGC yet they had better sales

How is that even supposed to be bad that sounds awesome

>Wii is in top five game consoles sold
>But this doesn't count for reasons

Kek

Don't name it Wii U and market it
Can you tell me tomorrow's lottery tickets as well

As what?
People are bored of them.
There's a core diehard group who will buy a nx and no one else has a reason to care.
Yeah but at least they're real games. Sure they run like shit and they're ugly as sin but you don't have to wiggle a controller every 10 seconds or look down at a fake tablet. These gimmicks combined with hardware limitations have really screwed them imo.

>gimmick
>gimmick
>gimmick
Remind me how this is a gimmick? It doesn't fundamentally change the control scheme like the Wii or DS or Wii U do.

It's fake. Everyone can calm their tits now.

>Expecting shitposter to respond to this

I'm still waiting for an answer to my post

>but you don't have to wiggle a controller every 10 seconds or look down at a fake tablet.
Which is why Sony is trying so fucking hard to push their PS VR bs

NINTENDO LIVE STREAM AT NICONICO IN 1 HOUR 18 MINUTES.

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

no but I can on my computer.
checkmate atheist.

OH SHIT, THEY'RE MAKING HANAFUDA CARDS AGAIN

Not with that shit Wii U emulator you can't

Yeah that's going to bite them in the ass.
There's certain things a console shouldn't try to do and VR is one of them right now.
The difference is however that Sony has wiggleroom for these dumb ideas. Nintendo is just shitting money at this point and ignoring what they've done by accident that actually worked.

>Nintendo is just shitting money at this point
Tell that to their mobile department

but I can every other Mario game. checkmate athiest.

That's my point. They need to be making phone games and third party multiplats. They'd be the biggest company in the world by far if they did that.

I have a scoop! Preface before I elaborate...

I don't like non-news, and what I have to say isn't major. I also have fewer sources and points of contact than I used to. That being said, this is the same point of contact that confirmed EA's The Garden for 3DS being cancelled and lots of other things...

>PS2 is weaker than GC.
There are games on PS2 that support HD. Have you seen games on GC that do HD? huh? I guess not.

Well I don't see anything about it on /r/nintendo or /r/games, so I'm gonna go ahead and assume you're full of shit

what exactly is nintendo waiting for

or are they just scrambling at this point

>Making games for another company
>Biggest in the world

Nintendo hardware is garbage and not worth money

PS2 was fucking shit to work, a lot of devs hated code on the damn thing. Also it lacked of fucking proper shader support for the fucks sake.

And some games ran at sub 480p.

No exclusives

So are the other consoles

NX will be HUGE.

It'll beat the PS2! I swear!

>Waiting for

They still have 6 months until the supposed release date. Sony revealed PS4 9 months before it was sold.

twitter.com/Nintendo/status/779146736157597696

It's real dude.

More like making something people will actually purchase and play rather than making something that will sit on shelves.

Will never change being a shitty outdated company.

The DS is doomed! PSP will destroy it!

>I can play 10+ old games on my computer!

Congrats I guess?

I'm sorry to say that the sales numbers disagree with you.

Wii U barely functions properly and has horrible online, no basic account system, or an Ethernet port.

You can't even change the damn settings without having to take out the fisher price tablet.

PS4 is a vanilla console that works. A box and a controller, not a stupid gimmick that's supposed to substitute real innovation.

That's not the biggest though

You lied to me

If it's weaker than XBO and PS4, and those systems can't handle 1080p gaming, then 720p is fine.

>mfw
>nintendo just copy sony with the whole remote play with the vita

NINTENDO KING OF ORIGINALS IDEAS AMIRITE?

>I'm sorry to say that the sales numbers disagree with you.
>More sales means it must be better!
Fuck off Sonygger

Definitely the biggest.
Look at their early success with pokemon go. If they'd just stop being faggots they could probably dominate on freemium phone games alone.

>I'm sorry to say that the sales numbers disagree with you.

So wii>ps3. Gotcha.