Oculus is finished, right?

Oculus is finished, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/list-summaries/
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HOW IS THIS JOURNALISM

>A gamergater
This gets more and more cringeworthy every day.

I can only hope so. Fuck Drumpf and fuck gooey gators.

Bryan Menegus more like Bryan Menstrual amirite?

So either he's gay or he found a female GGer

It's hilarious that people are boycotting Oculus over this even though he already sold the Oculus company anyway. It literally doesn't matter to him if people buy it or not, it's Facebook's problem now.

This is why we need to tighten libel laws and shit.

this lmao

and this is why gamergate happened in the first place

these stupid internet / dev weirdos freaking out that someone had an opinion onilne

it's tangentially related to trump so it will generate free clicks

>Dates a Gamergator
Is there any actual proof? If anything she seems far more Cred Forums based than Cred Forums.

not even memeing here, there are more females on Cred Forums and in GG than you might expect. Most are just tactful enough to never mention it.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

SOMEONE HAS A DIFFERENT POLITICAL OPINION THAN ME?!!?>!?!?!?!?!?

RACIST DEMIGOD BIGOT SEXIST ISLAMOPHBBIC FUCK YOU YUOUOYUOUYOUYOUYOUYYUOO!!!!1

It's not.It's not even video-games related.Just more tabloid shit people will eat.

wtf is a gamergater? lol

anyone who disagrees with prostitution in the video game industry is now a "gamergater"? lol

Whether or not Oculus is a success or not doesn't just depend on Palmer Luckey and Mark Zuckerberg, it depends on many of the other people who own major TV stations, newspapers, ad agencies, etc. all of whom are shown on this list:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

Also, if you want to know how the people on this list got to be where they are, start reading at page 12 in this book:

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf

Its gonna be kind of funny how both OR creators died due to (((car crashes))) after selling out to Facebook

>People still pushing the anti-gamergate shit
That crap died out a long time ago and all of its supporters moved on. I thought the whole movement was a failure but clearly it worked if journalists mention it like they're still a threat to their hugbox.

Once a Cred Forumsirgin, always a Cred Forumsirgin

FUCK, now I have to support this guy and I hate VR with every cell in my body because I believe VR is shit

Mark Zuckerjew is a big time democrat, I am pretty sure he is going to fire Palmer Luckey

>Oculus founder Palmer Luckey is financially supporting a pro-Donald Trump group of "shitposters," he confirmed to The Daily Beast today, using his considerable personal fortune to fund the creation of memes attacking Hillary Clinton. Luckey, who is believed to have received some $700 million from Facebook's $2 billion Oculus purchase, said he had donated "significant funds" to Nimble America — a group that calls itself a "social welfare 501(c)4 non-profit dedicated to shitposting in real life."
lmao Cred Forums has actually been memed into supporting a wig wearing neocon goof

Isn't Gawker dead? Why are they still pushing out articles?

it's still alive on 8ch

but really it doesn't matter both sides were cancerous then and cancerous now

>Dates a Gamergater

Wait a second I thought they all told me all Gamergaters are angry straight white men???