Does playing train games mean you have automatic autism?

Does playing train games mean you have automatic autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HDKLvRHkGLo
youtube.com/watch?v=w3u9WC9TLi0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just on rails autism.

no posting frogs does

is that a conductors hat

I never played a train sim, but I love trains
What do you recommend?

No, but it means you've prolly gone loco.

accept it and you will slowly learn to love life

Why do autists love trains so much, anyway?

buying a train set

This

The person who drives the train is the engineer, user.

Too expensive

>Train games
>Titanic games
>War games (not COD shit but actual war simulators)
Am I missing any essential autistic vidya?

I mean. (top kek)

I don't think so. I suppose.

youtube.com/watch?v=HDKLvRHkGLo

the ones where you're actually in the train, and it mainly just goes in a straight line, yeah you've got some germanic autism there

train sets and so forth are ok though, because you're actually making the scenery and the stories behind the train, it's about as autistic as warhammer figurines

Legit train conductor on the bnsf railway here.

its literally a condition where you need physical external order around you to feel good

nothing is as organized, as consistently mathematical in its external arrangement as a train

PEPAAYYY!

Only if you spend over $1000 on DLC for your favorite train simulator game.

How hard is it to perform multi track drifting?

autism is a meaningless word especially on Cred Forums

if you have fun pretending to drive a train then just fucking go for it. buy the gigantic engineer control panel for your pc and an engineer's hat and go wild. make the fucking choo choo noises and arm gesture like you're pulling the horn cable too. matter of of fact i hope VR takes off if only to bring a whole other dimension to sim games.

We call him a conductor over here for some reason

I haven't played any train simulator games but I have played like 200 hours of Railroad Tycoon 2. I fucking love Railroad Tycoon 2. I wish someone would make a new Railroad Tycoon or equivalent that's actually good, but nobody wants to make those kinds of games anymore.

It's a common misconception, but the engineer drives the train.

>over here

According to wikipedia, "An engineer (American and Canadian), engine driver, train driver, train operator (British and Commonwealth English) is a person who operates a train."

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=w3u9WC9TLi0

where is "over here"?

conductor has always been the guy who yells all aboard and punches your tickets, even in numerous american romcom movies where the girl arrives at the last second.

I don't know, we elicit the command from the train conductor here. If the M-W grammatology dictionary offers a precise use of the term, I'll make it just fine saying conductor.

>No one pushed him onto the tracks
THEY HAD ONE FUCKING JOB

Where is "here" for you?