If all the main protagonists and all the antagonists from video games suddenly came to life...

If all the main protagonists and all the antagonists from video games suddenly came to life, then got into a massive war against each other, what side would likely win?

okuufag still spamming touhou threads

The antagonists would win because good is dumb.

who you calling an okuufag, fucker

MASTER AND CRAZY HAND

Protagonists simply by the logic that good prevails in the vast majority of media.

The side that had had Demonbane would win

What about characters that were both? What side are they on?

This is important because Sakuya will just stop time and stab the other team to death one by one.

>Who were both
excuse me?

Sakuya doesn't stop time, she just runs really fast.

I feel like there's more games where you have a team of dudes that beat up the main antagonist than ones where you 1v1 him. If that's the case then I assume antagonists win because you'd only get the main dude from the team.

That said, there's also a lot of games that are just balls easy and one guy mows down armies without noticing he beat the antagonist. Still, those are usually just "man with gun" not "Interdimensional fuck demon" so they're less potent.

Okuu is a good bird.

In Protags you have characters that kill their enemies with nothing but anger powering them.
I'm sure Kratos and Asura can take a few down with them.

I'm not saying it wouldn't be a close fight, just that the fact that a lot of games, especially RPGs, have you require some kind of large team effort to beat the bad guy means the individual protagonist from that game is offering less power for his team than the villain is for theirs.

Name 5 RPG baddies that could kill 100 protags easy.

user stop memeing

DO IT NOW

Omega Mk 2 & Neo Shinryu tag team guest starring Penance.

Like, fuckin, okay uh

Fate from Chrono Cross

Any of the Inner Gods from Elona, they're the antagonists fuck you

Thomas Mutton from Catherine

That dragon fuck from Legend of Dragoon maybe?

Christopher Robin

that's cheating

>this stupid fan bullshit interpretation of touhou powers every fucking time
If she could do that then why couldn't she do it against reimu you fucking idiot?

Mr. Rogers in a bloodstained sweater.

Spell card rules.

Of course if they fought for real, Reimu would just fly out of reality and kill her from there.

The ones with the most Dakka obviously.

Moonbitches don't play by those rules and they could still curbstomp Gensokyo to hell and back.

>Any of the Inner Gods from Elona, they're the antagonists fuck you
what did he mean by this?

EVIL WILL NEVER DEFEAT THE INVINCIBLE Musō Tensei BECAUSE MY MY MANGAKA'S BULLSHIT PLOT DEVICES. But I guess that's why I had fun reading Hokuto no Ken.