Fallout 4 is one of the most terribly optimized originally released in the past 5 years...

Fallout 4 is one of the most terribly optimized originally released in the past 5 years. I'm astounded by how ugly this game can look and for how much it demands on the PC, and then doesn't even properly use.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mLJ1gyIzg78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone already knew this before the moment Fallout 4 was announced. Bethesda's games are always ugly as fuck and run like ass.

I've never had such issues with any of their previous games. This thing barely maintains a decent FPS in most situations, and DEMANDS so much CPU resources, anything else running on my system literally chugs because F4 needs %60.

That's weird, ram type doesn't usually have quite an impact does it?
Did skyrim run bad when it came out? I remember my friends torrented on their laptops and got it working before it was even released and I mean those were 2010 $500 generic hp lappies

skyrim is 5 years old and it's obvious that any decent pc these days could handle it without any issue.

it doesn't run that hot

I realize drivers make a big difference, but the hottest running game for me was dark souls 3, that one just fucking crushed the gpu with everything off

RAM speed usually makes a difference in CPU intense games, its more apparent in games that aren't optimized by inefficiently using the CPU.

I laugh at your knowledge. I'm not planning to explain to you why because i'm having a massive headache now.

skyrim's an exception to bethesda games in that it's actually decently optimized
everything before and (so far) after runs like shit

Runs fine in my 980ti since day one, i always thought its really well optimised

you're an outlier in that case. But there are also things to say about knowing what optimized means to you.

Why are you talking GPU when the game is CPU bound

Here take this, a much better video even though it's about Fo3, many of the complaints are valid for Fo4

youtube.com/watch?v=mLJ1gyIzg78

>cares about "debating" if fo4 is good or not
yaawn

970 2500k runs fine on max settings for me...temps don't break 60.

>runs fine on my $700 enthusiast card
rly makes u think...

I get 60 fps on High settings on an MSI laptop, you should get the same on any gaming PC

No it didnt

Fucking shadows and God rays fucked everything up

fps isn't completely the issue at all times

This is the second video of his linked tonight. Why are you shilling his channel?

You talking pop in, load times, and bugs? Well thats Bethesda.

hardware usage, interaction with other aspects of your PC. Running the game in windowed mode destroys framerate for no reason at all.

Yes because its a 5 year old game on last gen consoles