Paper Mario : Color Splash thread

Paper Mario : Color Splash thread

Game has been leaked accidentally by nintendo. It was available to play by people who preordered digitally

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3QAgNDVBibQ
twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/779510505039769600
youtu.be/MKSixu2nwdg
youtu.be/E1xZof9jogg
youtube.com/watch?v=VNThSFl441k
mariowiki.com/Johnson
twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/779558887657578496
twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/779568255761469440
youtube.com/watch?v=WqSTXuJeTks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is also being streamed by chrunchii who has no plans to release the game publicly

Ignore the twitter tranny that says otherwise

Download where?

so literally no one got it then since who the fuck preordered this

youtube.com/watch?v=3QAgNDVBibQ

>buying game digitally
>can't return it if it's shit

for what purpoise

this thread is pointless, we already know the game is not going to be dumped, only moralfags bought it

"henry" said he'd dump it in "an hour"
It has been many fucking hours where did he go

so what's the Cred Forumserdict? shit?

Yeah it's shit.

an hour is an hour

>Game has been leaked accidentally by nintendo. It was available to play by people who preordered digitally
This is so unbelievable that I don't believe it.

Jesus Christ this is so fucking boring to watch

Better than Dark Souls 3 but worse than Fallout 4

does not compute

it looks mediocre

I guess the rough equivalent would be like super mario 3d world to the rest of the 3d mario games. Not amazing but incredibly meh and nobody wanted it

>Ill dump the game after my stream, trust me :^)

Fuck off

It's gorgeous, fun, well written with great music.
"But it has toads so it sucks"/10

Fuck off Crunchii

>completely ignore one of the Shy Guys in the first level
>forget about the Toad you were supposed to help in the second
>third has 3 Toad shaped holes in the beginning

>WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO HERE GUYS

>Those strings

Who's going to watch his streams and give him shekels if he dumps the game?

Can someone explain to me why people hate the increased focus on the paper aspect of the paperverse?

How did it compare from PM64 < PM:TTYD < SPM < Sticker Star/Color Splash

>WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO HERE GUYS

>One of the only few faggots that has the game in the first place.

You don't need to have played the game/ask people to figure that shit out, literally baby's first puzzle

Who's streaming and where?

Because while Paper was a thing in those games it wasn't a main focus, so it's funny when you remember that Mario is indeed made out of Paper, here they just put it in your face, and it's not clever at all.

>looks mediocre
It looks fucking stunning, what the fuck are you on about?

>would be like super mario 3d world to the rest of the 3d mario games
Ok, now I know you're just shitposting.

>HE WAS REFERENCING DRUGS

>HE. WAS. REFERENCING DRUGS. IM SO DONE

One day someone not annoying will get a leaked copy of a game

So essentially it went from being a mario rpg that so happens to have a paper artstyle to being DUDE PAPER LMAO

DUDE PAPER LMAO
I miss when the paper aesthetic was low key.
How can anyone say those white outlines look good.

People don't understand this isn't Mario Story, Paper Mario RPG or Super Paper Mario, instead due to poor localisation, they think it should something else.

Fwiw, PM:TTYD started it with the whole overworld paper techs and other small things that escape my mind

So the listing is entirely removed from the eShop.

I checked just now.

I might actually be in the minority of people who hate the artstyle. It looks soulless and empty. Everything is made of cardboard. The clouds hang from strings. We get it. It's fucking paper. Took me out of the world completely. The white outlines are the icing on the shit cake.

Overrated as fuck. Just like Sticker Star's soundtrack. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't amazing like other people have said.

I know and agree completely. PM64 had watercolor backgrounds, was just called Mario Story in Japan, sparkling clear water.
TTYD changed things and introduced the paper powers but it never should have gone as far as it has.

>PM64 had watercolor backgrounds

I had forgotten how well put they were, thanks user. It reminds me of 2D Kirby's gorgeous backgrounds

I'd play a paper yoshi game since the arts and crafts fit yoshi more

Personally I really don't like it as an aesthetic for the environments. It worked for the characters (Before they put the nasty white outlines around them), but everything being made of shitty cardboard and arts & crafts materials is a total waste of the HD graphics.

I'm down with that. Much better fitting than this.

Paper is the theme of paper Mario. Get over it. Are you guys mad that wooly world has wool mechanics and epic yarn has yarn mechanics?

Man, the autism in this board speaks volumes.

Another gripe I have is that every character has choppy animation. Because, y'know, paper.

Dead, the Nintensassins got him.

It probably would've helped had DUDE PAPER LMAO been the theme since the first game.

People hate the new Paper Mario. Get over it. Are you mad that old fans of Paper Mario don't like the new Paper Mario mechanics?

Man, the autism in this board speaks volumes.

People aren't complaining about the paper gimmick. They're complaining about how terrible it looks.

I liked kirby's yarn more than wooly worlds style but i'd be down

Oh yeah, that was awful. TTYD was awesome with all the independent limbs.

If someone say "this movie looks bad" they're not talking about the visual fidelity of the movie, they're talking about what the movie is going to be about as well as the acting, writing and other shit. Similarly, if someone says "This game looks bad", they most likely aren't talking about the GRAYFIKS unless it's a GRAYFIKS conversation, they're talking about the gameplay, the music and all the other things that make up the game.

Put your tripcode back on Cody and learn some basic reading comprehension

ONCE UPON A TIME
NINTENDO USED TO MAKE GOOD GAMES

why would you even have these pop ups

>There will never be another Advance Wars or non waifushit Fire Emblem ever again

>There will never be a non 2D Metroid or non Star Fox 64 rehash ever again

>There will never be a game from Lower B/C list nintendo all stars ever again (F-Zero, Mother, Golden sun, etc)

No because those games were one off games to experiment and try something new, just like how the rainbow curse had that unique claymation style. It wasn't shoved into every game after it.

The problem with paper mario is that ever since TTYD (although it was minor) there has been a bigger emphasis on DUDE, PAPER, LMAO, which means less creative jokes and more META HUMOR XD.

Why write a funny joke related to the characters and setting when you can just point out that the world is made of paper? Why design an area with a unique aesthetic when you can just chuck different coloured cardboard and paper everywhere?

It detracts from the creativity of the series and stagnates it. yeah it looks nice, but that's also due to the incredible saturation of the colours in colour trash.

I wouldn't mind it if it weren't for the fact that there's no consistency

One second they have the choppy frame animation and the next second it'll be smooth with nothing in between. It's really jarring and immersion breaking

>That creepy shyguy sucking the toad in a corner followed by crawling backwards

I'll admit, that was funny as hell. Crunchii needs to shut the hell up tho

>Make a Twitch account called "uploadthefuckinggame"
>follow Crunchii on Twitch
>unfollow
>follow
>unfollow
>follow
>repeat ad nauseum

This is exactly what he fucking wants. That's why he's not releasing the dump publicly, because he gets so much more eceleb circlejerking by keeping it to himself.

Didn't PM64 also had choppy animation though?

>Paper is the theme of paper Mario
The first three games had paper as a recurring element, it wasn't an omnipresent and overarching theme. The environments weren't comprised of papercraft, nor did the cast constantly reference that they were made of paper, if at all.

Shit, the curses that let Mario turn sideways or transform into planes and shit during TTYD are even distinctly unnatural in-universe.

>THIS IS TOO SPOOKY HOLY SHIT
>chaos emerald jingle for the nth time

yeah it did but it didn't constantly swap between choppy and smooth animation like colour trash does.

This streamer sounds like a fucking faggot. I'm guessing he's some wannabe nigger from California from some reason. No one else would say BRUH, YOOO and LETS GO so much.

He acts surprised with how many people are following him but this was his plan to begin with. This guy's act is incredibly transparent.

>post yfw

>He acts surprised with how many people are following him

Which is why he wont release the fucking game

>gets a fuckton of followers
>uploads game
>loses all of them
Which is why he will never upload. Give up

>piratefags in the chat mad that he isnt dumping the game and is instead using it for epeen

Color splash switches between choppy and smooth. It's weird. Paper Mario 64 is a bit more acceptable being the first game. I think some of the negativity towards Color Splash's is that it's been downgraded back to 64 but somehow worse because they can't decide what style of animation to go with.

They still do.

>I HOPE NINTENDO DOESNT CATCH ME

>SOMEONE FROM NINTENDO IS PROBABLY WATCHING THIS

This man thinks hes the most important person in the world right now.

Well that's a given. He said feel free to record his footage but you can't get anything without his faggot ass notifications blocking 80% of the screen.

The worst part is he's handing it over to that moralfag monster on Twitter of all people. Let's hand the only butcher shop in town to the local vegan while we're there.

Laughing at both sides

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Ill upload the game later

Fuck this kid
Why couldnt one of us get it?

I can't stand the soundtrack for this game.

>Starts off okay
>stupid silly sound effects

holy fuck. that soundfont is the new BAH. its even in the final boss theme, which is already less than 2 minutes to begin with. I don't know what to say about this fucking ost.

He's not even dumping it publicly, he's only going to give it to a twitter attentionwhore who is NOTORIOUS for cockteasing people with le ebin fake leaks and le NX insider bullshit (ie: another egomaniac)

That twitter person has already began making excuses about why/how they wont be dumping the game either. ("I don't have the title ID" "the dump was incomplete" "I'm missing files")

But hey, at least you're enjoying the stream :^))))

I didn't know if it'd be good

We had a poster last thread that went by "henry" that said he'd dump it, but he has been silent ever since

Game look amazing (visually)... but wheres the charismatic partners and timed based battles? WHY CARDS??

It's not the fact that he won't dump it but the fact that he CAN dump it but won't that annoys me.
I can understand if they don't know how to dump shit but attention whore anyways but this guy is taking ten extra steps to be complete scum.

that's what you get for trusting "'""""""henry""""""""

Im reporting this fucker to nintendo

Please actually do so, link/report and all

I understand why they did it, cause stop motion (The Lego Movie characters in Lego Universe do something similar)

But like says, it should be consistent.

He's not going to dump it, just leave the stream.

because he'll dump it when nobody is there, and say "I dumped it on stream, but nobody was around to take it, not my fault."

>everyone who plays it says it's fun
>Cred Forums: IT'S SHIT! HATE TOADS!

Because who the fuck:

>A) would pay full price $59.99 for this game and not at least used

>B) would buy it digitally (this game is preferably one that should be bought physical)

>C) would not only buy it digitally, but have it pre-ordered ON THE ESHOP of all goddamn places

>D) and have it pre-loaded on the exact day the pre-load began within the short timeframe the game was accidentally available to all

Fucking no one here that's who. Are you so surprised that only moralfag nintendrones got it?

Cred Forums secretly thinks Toad is cute

So far that's only been 1 person, and that's the Crunchii dude mentioned in this thread.

Honestly this game has been really surprising, could this be a GOTY contender?

JUSTO

Tell them to dump it

ROMDUMP WHEN
>ROMDUMP WHEN
ROMDUMP WHEN
>ROMDUMP WHEN
ROMDUMP WHEN
>ROMDUMP WHEN
ROMDUMP WHEN

Never. Crunchii? More like Cuckchii.

Well played "i_hate_wiggers"

Looks like a kid. I don't think they know how to do it. Though honestly I wouldn't know how to dump games either.

twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/779510505039769600

>Cocktease all day that you are dumping the game
>Im being harassed by le Cred Forums :(

I am actually livid

Everyone who plays it and is saying it's fun also paid full retail price for it digitally.
Really makes you think.

>>There will never be a non *Prime/Fusion-esque Metroid or non Star Fox 64 rehash ever again
fixed ya dipshit

Did that show up on stream? I stopped watching so I wouldn't know.
The streamer's white? I would have guessed he was Asian.

Might get this game during a b2g1 free sale

What?

wow 2 people sooooooooooooooooo fucking trustworty of a source sooooooooooooooooo fucking believable

Nothing as fun as being le ebin boogeymen excuse for being lazy

Could be either, but someone who had that name followed him

Stop giving that hormonal monster attention then.

why does this board always get the short end of the stick

>not flagging Fagii's stream

He's just trying to call out nintendo loyalists for defending the fuck out of the game because it's mario. I wouldn't say he's 100% wrong

It is literally only two weeks until release. Two.

Why are you still putting up with these eceleb cucks? They clearly aren't dumping. It'll fucking be on loadline the night it comes out. Why even bother with them?

>NWPlayer123
oh hey, it's that tranny who pretend to leak about Splatoon and playable octolings...

He's white look at his facecam in his past stream

youtu.be/MKSixu2nwdg
What did she (male) mean by this?

>the toad puzzle with crunchii

who is this kid

Oh my fucking god it's THAT person who has the game?

Yeah, we're definitely not getting a dump. Fuck.

Can you still predownload the game?

Typical American Wigger.

No Nintendo removed the option

>bothering with shithead streamers/twitter attention whores
have you fags not learned from the Smash Ballot?

Shit was fixed last night. Literally nobody has the game except toddlers and crunchii.

Surprise, no one pre-orders games certainly not fucking digitally.

Nah, she (male) doesn't have it.

She's watching Crunchii.

>I won't buy it until $40
What a cheap bitch (male)

Por que mi amigo

I like that guy.

I don't think they hate the paper aspect that much. People dislike that the combat was gutted and now it's use stickers or whatever instead of responding to attacks. The combat was never very complex but it was satisfying. I think people also enjoyed the subtleties of when the paper was used, instead of it being so apparent all the time.

daily reminder that Tamaki/Liam lied about Mercury Stream pitching a Metroid WiiU/3DS game with devs saying it's all bullshit and lies.

You're right. This guy looks and talks like a fucking fag. Literally bruh every other sentence. He's as wigger as it gets.
I wonder what part of the country he picked that up in. My guess is California. Southern California to be precise.

This is different

This little shithead crunchii has the game dumped and ready to go and wont release it so he can be the only one streaming it

This is beyond retarded

>Luigi writes his accent onto letters
the fuck

>Luigi actually talks

Another boost up from Sticker Shit

>This is beyond retarded

Who's the guy raking in all the twitch followers who will potentially become twitch subscribers who will pay him $5 a month to stream more games just for being """the Color Splash guy"""" ?

Twitch link??

Green Mario cosplayer is great.

Turns out he's from New Jersey

youtu.be/E1xZof9jogg

>That flute
This is actually painful to listen to

BLACKED Bowser talks as well

honestly hope devs are actually listening and learning from Shitter Star

>actually listening and learning
development started immediately after sticker star was released

Thanks famalam

What the fuck is wrong with you?

youtube.com/watch?v=VNThSFl441k

DUDE CASTLEVANIA BLOODLINES LMAO

>person

It's 8 gigs. It's going to take a lot more than an hour to dump. Wii U dumps at like 20 kb/s

This is true.
We've moved from "The absolute worst Mario RPG ever" to "It's a good game, but not a good Paper Mario game".

You can still listen during development

Not the same guy you're replying to. The wind instruments have jarring highs. Enough to rattle some cheap speakers. It's also not even that great of a remix. This soundtrack tries a little too hard by referencing older Mario tracks.

Eh sounds reasonable enough. I don't know much about New Jersey.

>Gorgeous graphics
>Great music
>charming writing
>fun gameplay
Is this GOTY 2016?

He wants nude for the game tho

>charming writing
>fun gameplay
So close yet so far.

>Oh my fucking god it's THAT person who has the game?
HAHA

no, don't listen to that bitch. god, i remember when she was co-leaking the Smash 4 DLC leaks about all that sega stage dlc wanking

every paper mario game had great music tho

So far this just looks like prettier Sticker Star.
Just as boring.

What?

>>Gorgeous graphics
>>Great music
yes
>>charming writing
>>(((fun))) gameplay
LOL

>charming writing
>fun gameplay
Strange, I've yet to see those.
It must get good 100 hours in.

>>>charming writing
>>>(((fun))) gameplay
What? We have a stream RIGHT now that proves the point.

youtu.be/E1xZof9jogg

>watching video games

I've been watching the stream.
Like I said, though, it must be one of those really long games that takes a while to build up but gets really good 100 hours in.

Kill yourself crunchii shill.

>I've been watching the stream.
You must be blind.

>kys
>shill
Nice. Going for the underage banter combo.

>fun gameplay
>Sticker Star except now you have to fill up your card and action commands have dumb slow down to emphasize "power"
>but the stream
yeah the stream confirms the gameplay is shit

People are literally only watching for the dump.
Gameplay is sticker star 2.0, nothing new

>stream confirms the gameplay is shit

>stream confirms the gameplay is good because I said so
so I can say the opposite

>says "kys" instead of actual "kill yourself"
who's the underage now hans?

>>kys
>banter
There's only one underage one here. And it's not me.

>People are literally only watching for the dump.
So you're ignoring what the chat is saying and just imagining a scenario in which you're right.

Ok.

>fun gameplay based on stream
Double-edged sword, faggot.

Isn't it a bit late for you kids to post here?

>stream
>streamer says it looks fun
>chat says it looks fun
>it looks fun
>a gentleman* on Cred Forums says it's shit
*Sonygger

Best thing to come from these threads

i wonder who's behind this post...

Why should he give you the download, when you memed all over his infallible logic?

Will we ever be able to discuss this game without the torrent of shitposters? I know it's NeoGA/v/ and all but this is ridiculous.

the question is reserved for you, user-kun.

>stream
>streamer says it's not as good as other entries, but fun in its own way
>he stutters as he says it
>chat has mixed opinions
>people in chat say it's boring and not as good as SPM
*Bored shitposter

maybe he will dump it in half an hour.

>no u
I'm so sorry kid, I didn't mean to bully you.

Yeah, man. The chat's loving it.

>people in chat say it's boring and not as good as SPM

Holy shit
That's a huge red flag

>Will we ever be able to discuss this game without the torrent of shitposters? I know it's Mii/v/erse and all but this is ridiculous.

>people in chat say
>"people"
>literally a single person
Ok Da Goomba, you sure showed me.

>single person

The last Paper Mario game came out before the last F-Zero game.

F-Zero Climax: October 21st 2004
Last Paper Mario: July 22nd 2004

Did you post the wrong image?

Super Paper Mario was actually good Paper Mario game

only people who hate it are just contrarian autists who liked Sticker Star and jealous TTYD fanboys

last "2D Metroid" game came out on 2004 too.

>all of a sudden Cred Forums posts in chat saying how it sucks
>people are calling them out
Fuck, that's hilarious.

>all of a sudden Cred Forums posts in chat saying how it great
>people are calling them out
Fuck, that's hilarious.

>Cred Forums is losing to the fucking youtube comment section
What the fuck happened?

>all of a sudden
Stream's been going for hours with people complaining, sweetie.
You can damage control all you want.

Cute double post by the way.

I feel dead inside knowing there's a 0% chance a leak gets out to the public before October 7.

WHO DO I KILL?!?!?!

>people are enjoying the game
>damage control
This is sad.

Yeah, but 3D Metroid is just as good. MP2 came out the same year, and it was great. A rerelease with no ammo or increased ammo pickups would be great.

>KAYmek
is this literal wigger for real?

>was available to play by people who preordered digitally

So Cody and some random 9 year old?

>last F-ZERO was on Back to the Future Day

Hmmm...

>people don't like the game
>SONYGGERS HAHA Cred Forums IS LOSING TYPICAL KIDDIES
No, THAT is.

It had p good writing but poor character design and mediocre gameplay, especially after world 3

Luckily so, the game is looking really good.

No, I didn't download the game, unfortunately. I buy my games physically if I have the option.

It's cute seeing Pretendos struggle to convince people this game is bad.

Don't reply to it.

>get bored of game because guy tip-toes everywhere despite Mario easily running
>check chat out of morbid curiosity
>YouTuber user drama
Anyone can see no new IPs have posted.

Miyamoto didn't kill Paper Mario. Tanabe did.
>Hey, try to not do that shit from Super Paper Mario where all the helpers are fucking MS Paint shape tools, and stick to using already established enemies for partners
>Oh, what's that, you want us to use Toads, Mr. Miyamoto? And you want us to not create any partners?

>kill Paper Mario
>game looks great
>it's totally dead guyz
Fuck off.

Just reminding people, until next time Cheshire Fedora.

>game looks great
so it's literally style over substance
rip

DarkK BTFO

Nah, it was garbage mate.

>Cred Forums keeps getting BTFO by youtube kids

I love Paper Mario and TTYD. This looks exactly like Sticker Star, except with worse gameplay and worse writing. The only plus side is that it looks better and uses tried and true Mario themes.

In other words, it's actually WORSE than Sticker Star. It's a fucking travesty. The paint mechanic is so fucking shit.

SPM was an alright RPG Platformer with a top notch story.
It was a terrible Paper Mario game.

>In other words, it's actually WORSE than Sticker Star
Nice smackdown fellow Sonygger, let's play some real games like CoD.

Why did they make the hammer animation so much slower?
It was quick and pretty satisfying to time in Sticker Star.

No, it really doesn't. In terms of graphical fidelity, it looks great, but they fucked up at the aesthetics. Paper Mario, the original one, looks better.

Not to mention it's just a shittier Sticker Star gameplay wise. Cody can suck on a fat one.

>It was a terrible Paper Mario game.
You mean Super Paper Mario is a bad Mario Story or Paper Mario RPG? STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES.

>Why did they make the hammer animation so much slower?
Because Colon Splash is for literal children

>Sonygger
>Liking Paper Mario and TTYD
You know that Sonyggers think that those games are kiddy shit because they're Mario, right? Of course you don't.

>all these shitposers
>50 posters
Not surprising.

>Huey is just Kersti 2.0

WHY. BITCHY COMPANIONS AREN'T FUN TO HANG AROUND NINTENDO

I'd say it's three guys at this point.
Two complaining about it, one defending.

4 posts on average for each person.

Are you retarded? Yes, there are shitposters, but the post count isn't indicative of that.

?
what does the number of posters have to do with the amount of shitposting? one person can shitpost as much as 49 people

Jesus Christ, Color Splash apologists are pathetic.

Yeah, the Pretendos are nothing more than a very vocal minority. This is actually very common with Nintendo hate threads... they just circlejerk each other all day, every day.

Goombella and Goombario were far better, and even then, you had 6 - 9 other companions to replace them with.

Paper Mario is dead in the water. Sticker Star is the cinder block around its foot, and Color Splash was the gangster that pushed it into the bay.

>the guy in the chat insisting CS is shit
>the guy in this thread calling everyone a Sonygger
I can't decide which is sadder.

I don't think you are using Pretendo correctly

It's still a little weird how Toadette has mushroom tails but the rest of the female toads in Paper Mario have actual hair.

>Played the Original Paper Mario, had fun.
>This game looks kinda fun too even if it's almost nothing like the first two games

Should I just buy it anyways? I mean it's not like really care about toads.
It looks nice, it sounds like, I think the writing is pretty amusing, and I honestly don't care about the changed gameplay all that much

Then again I'm also one of the those people that like the Koopalings.

Toadette wasn't designed in/for Paper Mario.

Someone post her final scene in TTYD where she runs away crying after saying goodbye.

>Paper Mario 64 looks better
As someone who played it recently I gotta say no.

It's alright, but certainly not amazing. Kinda boring really.

How the hell do you people watch this crunchii shitter? His gay effeminate prepubescent voice is inducing primal rage in me. HOLY FUCK

Buy it second hand, at the very least. You'll get a discount and not give Nintendo any money for it.

Or, just buy Sticker Star. It's the same shit, except on the 3DS. If you don't like Sticker Star, you won't like Color Splash either.

>those two guys just randomly harassing that other guy for no reason

fuck off underaged

I got Sticker Star for free thanks to Wii Minis and thought it was shit, but this looks like a significant improvement.
Super was already pretty different. I'll probably get it used.

curb your autism

Well I've heard Color Star fixed some of the big issues with Sticker Star, so I'd rather just play that instead.
Plus I need more Wii U games.

The reason I say the original looks better is the world design. Not everything is paper and cardboard. It looks more like a story book, with all the things that are popping out being made of paper, namely things like trees. Everything else is just a regular model. No cardboard. No stickers. No paper.

(lol

>want to mute
>still want to hear music
>but he literally doesn't stop talking
the worst part is how hard he tries to be black

He's really unpleasant to watch talk and play.
I'm just done for tonight, we aren't ever getting the dump by the way, I bet all my marbles on it.

>fixed some of the big issues
It's biggest issue is the battle system which they did not fix.

Some, but it also created more. If you want to subject yourself to that shit, go ahead. I'm good after having played Sticker Star. It's really, really awful. Not just mediocre, but actually awful.

>No paper.

>fixed some of the big issues with Sticker Star
Well, Bowser has dialogue, but they've made the s̶t̶i̶c̶k̶e̶r̶ paint combat significantly slower and the world map transitions also take longer.

The game hardly had any DUDE PAPER LMAO moments, and they were usually a once-per-chapter gag. It was just Mario, in a story book format.

I don't know, I think the paper works better for the game.

Back then you could bullshit it as being a story book and it would work. But if you tried that shit now people could see it how bad the modeling actually is.
I think it looks fine. I really don't care as long as it's not seriously broken and is enjoyable.

Then again I'm a Kirbyfag so maybe that's why.

>Then again I'm a Kirbyfag
but kirby gameplay has been progressively refined

Have you ever seen a proper popup book in your life?

>those vtards in the chat spamming it's bad
This shit's sad. Get a life.

>search for all "@nwplayer123" tweets
>not a single Cred Forums screenshot sent to him all day

Yes. And?

>that guy who keeps bringing up two autists drowning in the chat because he's most likely one of them
That shit's sad. Get a life.

ok cody

I meant that Kirby has the bare minimum of a platformer.
The games are no where deep and complex when it comes to gameplay, that's the point.

>cody
Nice meme.

>I meant that Kirby has the bare minimum of a platformer
because that's what it was from the start
it didn't suddenly decide to be that after a few games in a different style

Buy it then, if your spoiler is a point there´s no point to wait

Serious question:
How old is this guy? That voice is grating.

Literally all there was was that gag in Koopa Bros. Fortress, the star kid hiding by going sideways in the snowy star village, and one other I can't remember at the moment.

Better question - why are you faggots still watching him and giving him views?
I had it open just to see if he was going to mention anything about the dump progress in the first few minutes and closed that shit after the fourth "bro" I heard.

dunno but every time he gets "excited" you can tell he's trying to not wake someone up

GOD TOAD

Paper Mario was never deep, or at least initially.
It had mechanics that could be exploited or messed with that could make it deep, but the entire point of Paper Mario was to be as simple as possible for people that wanted to get into RPGs.

Sticker Star and Color Splash have just removed that option.

leave underaged

I love the three guys in the chat going "PLEASE DON'T BE EXCITED FOR THIS GAME"

>Only Cred Forums thinks this game looks bad
(You)

>Fuck off back to Cred Forums
Please no. Just fuck off back to Highschool.

>reading the chat
>period
Both sides are cringe, really.

He´s 19 aparently

Well, visually, the game does look great

It's the game itself that's shit

HOLY SHIT THIS IS A BIG SPOILER

DO NOT CLICK THIS.

why are you making so many screencaps of the chat

what's sadder, the genuine dicksuckers who donate to people on twitch and watch like 80% of their broadcasts, or the people on Cred Forums who screencap meaningless chat shit nobody cares about

How's the game?

"It's really good!"

He confirmed it. We can all go home and pre order the game.

He's angry that filthy casuals think the game doesn't look like trash

we're on mii/v/erse, remember?

only people saying -GAF are just NuGAFfers themselves (who got butthurt over the word "SonyGAF")

fuck off underaged

He said he loves it and can't remember having as much fun this year.

It's either passive aggression or he legitimately enjoys YouTube comments.

Oh, never mind. It's just Cody being bored.

Cody is just trying to shill this piece of shit.

cool so like 20 8 yr olds will make their parents buy them this game neat

Who is the better shill, Cody or Crunchii?

You know, Cody, you could screencap and MSPaint edit multiple posts and just set up a queue to auto-post.

Kinda dumb to be manually uploading individual ones, as evident by the post times.

Keep the samefagging to a minimum kid.

what did you expected from a balding drone like Cody? nobody not even Nintendrones like him

i'm currently impressed with the soundtrack like with every other PM games

the gameplay still hasn't delivered to me yet

>samefagging
I'm giving you legitimate advice. I don't care how you feel about a game.

t. Cody

Thanks doc

nice try

>Phonys
Made me chuckle/10
A lot better than pretatoes or whatever Cody came up with

>Kamek can blind your whole deck

how would blind affect use to auto win items?

>if there's a wall in battles, the Koopa Troopa you summon rebounds and attacks you

thanks doc

"They put in the smallest details, and it's amazing".

GOTY 2016?

So the same shit he did in Sticker Star?

He did that in Sticker Star.
Worn-Out Boots is a lot less annoying than flip-flops though.

>dude no fucken way? kamek can BLIND YOUR DECK whoa!

Wake me up when GOTY 2016 is Paper Mario, DS3fags on suicide watch!

It's a variety of things.

He can turn your deck to worn out boots, blind the deck by flipping the cards over, or randomize the deck completely. Maybe more shit too, just have to wait and if see if Cuckchii reveals it

>He can turn your deck to worn out boots, blind the deck by flipping the cards over, or randomize the deck completely
So he's Morton from Paper Jam.
...while Color Splash Morton is just a retard.

Looks fun.

Paper Jam and Color Splash were in development simultaneously by different development teams, and both games are notable for being the first in which the Koopalings talk.

It's basically AlphaDream's interpretation of Morton VS Intelligent Systems'

It does, this is definitely a day one game

for a game that looks like complete shit there sure are a lot of people on Cred Forums that want to play it.

neo Cred Forums or a determined shitposter

>looks like complete shit
Are you literally blind?

Pretendos on suicide watch.

I'll be honest... I wasn't expecting this game to be the one people did a 180 on.

Please stop, you're an embarrassment to anyone who likes Nintendo games. We can tell who you are by your speech patterns.

>maximum insecurity
Ssh user it's okay, we're not reddit. You can just not post in this thread and no one will know about all the shitposting you did about Color Splash when it was released, that has now been invalidated. That's the beauty of anonymity.

>and both games are notable for being the first in which the Koopalings talk

the gameplay, writing, battle system, etc etc etc all looks like shit, pretty paper effects doesn't magically make a game decent, we've been over this keep up

>CS fans are this rabid

Why are Color Splash fans so hostile?
Even Sticker Star's fanbase wasn't this bad.

>We can tell who you are by your speech patterns.
You clearly can't.

>gameplay, writing, battle system, etc etc etc all looks like shit
So what you're saying is: You've seen none of the game.

IN ONE OF MY SEVEN KOOPA HOTELS

Hey cody
Why didn't you pre-load Color Splash?

who's actually blind here?

Cody prefers his games physical like any true patrician

Ok, I have a question.

I loved the first two games. I liked Super and even though it's mediocre at best (imo it's not even that bad), I thought it was an alright game. Never played or bought Sticker Star at all. While I don't have a burning hatred for it or think it's a bad game like most people, I don't find it interesting enough for me to buy it.
I put Sticker Star and Super on the same league of being mediocre games that are inferior to the first two, but for some reasons, I prefer SPM over SS.
But despite my disinterest for SS, CS, to me, actually looks like it could be a fun game, even if the gameplay don't look great.
Do you think I will like and have fun playing CS, despite never played or even find SS to be all that interesting or fun?

Nah I can tell from your previous posts that you're salty as fuck Crunchii's enjoying it
Some fan, not even pre-ordering digital so you can play it any time

>ITT: desperate WiiU owners
gonna be fun when autists damage control on CS selling under the first Paper Mario game

>"SS outsold TTYD by over 300k!"
>awful attach rate; people were anticipated for a new game at the time; SPM still the highest selling PM game; Cuck Splash is on WiiU
>"it'll sell like shit because WiiU sold like shit!"
>TTYD, a proper game, sold a near 2 million on the 3rd worse selling Nintendo console
>"b-but it's fun!"
>he doesn't know fetish enthusiasts can find bug-chasing a FUN fetish
>"THEY'LL CONSIDER IT A CERTAIN SUCCESS ANYWAYS!"

as soon as Tabata shell out the HD remakes of PM64/TTYD and see the 2-3mils numbers of people wanting proper PM back, Nintendo's gonna drop this "there can be one Mario RPG" shit and we'll all be out of this nightmare.

just like how 3D World is the worse selliinh 3d mario

>you're salty as fuck Crunchii's enjoying
The shitposters are INCREDIBLY salty over how much he says he loves it.

>like any true retard
Digital is better for Wii U.

having heard Crunchii speak, I don't think anyone in their right mind envies that person

>god toads LITERALLY dead

PRESS F

>just like how 3D World is the worse selliinh 3d mario
Please stop shitposting.

F

>The shitposters are INCREDIBLY salty
Yeah I figured you were
Must suck to be poor and not get to enjoy fun things early

>tfw you usually pre-load Wii U games but didn't think of it this time

This, discs are fucking annoying. Physical for handhelds and digital for consoles is the only way to go.

>you
Not the same guy you quoted.

>Cred Forums is one person
Everythread. We need thread IDs.

The gameplay looks like Sticker Star 2, so I'd say no.

Probably. I know people personally who hated SS and see CS as a massive improvement.

>Cody frothing at the mouth because a streamer who hasn't hit puberty got the game early and he's going to give the dump to the Splatoon tranny

mariowiki.com/Johnson

>they brought back the Johnson joke

fuck off underaged

So who's getting fired for somehow managing to release the game its unlock key, after 4 years of digital preloads being released with no problems?

Can we all agree that we all have different taste/preference for games? People loved 64 and TTYD, but some also loved/liked SPM, SS, and/or later CS.

fucking johnson

But that's true, 3DWorld sold the worst of all the 3D Marios

CRASHING THIS AIRSHIP

I wish Tabata had done it

buh

WITH NO SURVIVORS.

That's incredible.

INTO MY HAIRLINE

>So who's getting fired
Johnson Koopa

better than 3D Land at least

Nobody because this was intentional to try and get some people interested via streams due to all the backlash the game gets. Nintendo knows everyone hates it and is trying to let the game prove itself. I respect that, but it still looks bad.

you must be 18+ to post here

>hated
FTFY

The change in opinion with the general audience is amazing.

>change in opinion
>people that liked it still like it
>people that disliked it still dislike it
uh.

In quality, yeah

In sales, not really

It definitely won some people over but I think the general consensus is still negative. It's looking to be much better received than Sticker Star or Federation Force though.

>people that disliked it still dislike it
That doesn't seem the general consensus.

Normies will eat up anything that looks pretty.

See: Bioshock Infinite.

neither does the other half
there doesn't seem to be a general consensus at all

>I think the general consensus is still negative
I disagree, so far I've seen a lot of changed opinions. I mean a LOT.

Believe it or not, Cody didn't come up with it.
The term was used back then and dates as back to when Nintendo fanboys were calling this google Youtuber a "Pretendo" for criticizing Nintendo from time to time.

>so far I've seen a lot of changed opinions. I mean a LOT.
I've seen a lot of unchanged opinions. I mean a LOT.

Well, isn't New Jersey well known for Guidos from Jersey Shore?

>no u
What?

Maybe both of you should wait and play it before circlejerking or shitting on it. Biased morons.

He's against CEMU
He wants it to be shut down

>IT'S SHIT
>IT'S NOT SHIT
>MUH BOOGEYMAN
>SONYGGERS
>NINTENDRONES
>FUCK OFF CODY
>NOT MUH TTYD
>PIRATE IT
>SHIT STREAMER
>MUH TASTES YOUR TASTES

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That's dumb. CEMU allows more people to enjoy Wii U games without having to buy a shitty recyclable box full of holes with a disc that has to be constantly taken out to play.

heh, first time on the chans huh kiddo
heh

This game has the most samey, bland soundtrack out of the series.

It looks no different than Sticker Star. Considering how much I regretted that purchase, there's no way I'm buying Color Splash.

>without having to buy a shitty recyclable box full of holes
I see, it's because pirates a cancerous shitposters who shit on everybody? That's a shame.

>tune in to the stream for a second
>LUDD WIG
>KAYMEK
I can sort of forgive Kamek but Ludwig is a proper name and named after a famous person there's no excuse for saying fucking LUDD WIG like a neanderthal. Fuck, they even say it out loud in Smash.

We are not getting the dump.

Im out, see you guys in a few weeks

>pirates a cancerous shitposters who shit on everybody?
Type slowly, Cody.

>bland soundtrack
You are literally deaf.

>Cody
We really need thread IDs to avoid this.

If he's going to bother people he should just stick to Nichegamer

He's right though. Compared to Mario Kart 8, 3D World, and Tropical Freeze it doesn't stand out at all.

yes i would love to hear
>nice proxy faggot
endlessly

"Cody" is borderline slang at this point
In a few months people may not even know it all started because of a balding, 16 year old, shill from Miiverse

>He's right though
No.

Everything is phoned in as fuck. The final boss theme is so damn bland compared to every single other game in the series, even Sticker Star. The Koopalings themes are just generic. The only standout theme is the Thief Shy Guy one.

>thread IDs
>solving anything
The truly autistic can just refresh their IP to continue their pathetic barrage of ignorance.

The last one was clearly making fun of his appearance.
Seriously, his hairline's a mess

Didn't Fed Force absolutely bomb? Physically at least?

>worse gameplay
Didn't watch the stream, how bad was it?

stream's still up if you want to hear a new jersey wigger trying to sound hyped but not wanting to wake up his mom

Yes. The Metroid fanbase is absolutely cancerous.

I can't handle all this epic memes. Nothing will never be as innocent as Paper Mario 64 again.

Closest thing to a "real" Paper Mario would be a TTYD remake/remaster/rehash at this point.

Or that one is dead too and it's all flash and gimmicks from now on.

Fans against Federation Force were a vocal minority though.

He was shitposting. It's an improvement in EVERY regard.

twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/779558887657578496

Twitter tranny update
Holding dump hostage until this shit stream is over

>take Sticker Star
>make it slower
>???
>profit

>Vocal Minority
>Game fucking bombed

>Hey, try to not do that shit from Super Paper Mario where all the helpers are fucking MS Paint shape tools, and stick to using already established enemies for partners

Oh yeah, that's totally exactly what he said. It's not like he said "only use preexisting characters" and "does it really need a story?" and "throw out this Thousand Year Door shit" or anything like that.

Holding dump hostage until the game releases**

>It's not like he said "only use preexisting characters" and "does it really need a story?"
Why are you shitposting?

So it's not the general public's fault for not buying it?

Give me tangible reasons why the gameplay improved over Sticker Star.

>Metroid fans are to blame for Federation Force flopping
lmao, metroids fanbase is a fucking mess with some people that don't like 2d or 3d
games like prime and hunters still sold well though because people wanted to play them

Enemies drop points that level up your paint capacity, and paint directly affects attack strength, therefore there exists a reason to battle enemies and a ghetto form of leveling up

We got a celebrity in the chat.

Tell paper Mario bedtime story.

I won't say bland, but don't pull the "literally deaf" shit. It doesn't even take a composer to say this but holy shit some of these tracks are forced as fuck. One piece of proof is the shitty goofy soundfont they use as the lead for a bunch of these tracks (it's even in the final boss theme, what the fuck). A lot of songs are remixes of old mario games and sticker star. The leitmotif is strong in this game too. I've heard the same melody from the battle used in so many of the songs already. This isn't new to Nintendo, but look at past Paper Mario games where most tracks we're original.

Not a bad soundtrack by any means, but I think it's worse than Sticker Star. That fucking silly lead sound is the new BAH. Might as well add kazoos to death metal

She dyes her hair pink and wears hair wraps over them to match her hat.

literally deaf

>Nintendo sees this
>They notice people like streamers
>They partner with more E-Celebs in the future

>Nintendo
>partnering with people they're taking a big cut from thanks to a filter
Pfff

>TTYD remake is announced

>everything is made of cardboard

>the white outlines

>memes and jokes making fun of people for liking this game more than the terrible tanabe duo of shit

>amiibo everything

God forbid: "Revamped" battle system

That doesn't improve the constant, boring trekking of fetching attacks and backtracking to re-obtain the required OHKO thing stickers. It's also slower than Sticker Star, and action commands are still boringly simplified or just mashing. Sticker Star's biggest issue in battle was not that battles were wholly pointless, it's that they were extremely boring to boot and none of the bosses were fun. None of this changed.

Is Crunchii stoned or something?

>"hurrr the bosses are just easy OHKOs with le Things :^)!"
>crunchii getting his ass whooped on morton

This isn't the first time a person has streamed a Nintendo game early. What are you going on about?

They already have a cushy system that nabs shekels from streamers while they get practically nothing.

How long are you going to continue to pretend to like this game?

And homogenized redesigns

>backtracking to re-obtain the required OHKO thing stickers
So you haven't been watching Colour Splash?

Okay, you caught me, I paraphrased. The actual quotes are

>"It's fine without a story, so do we really need one?"
>"As much as possible, complete it with only characters from the Super Mario world."

God damn it, user. ):

>Crunchii fucks up basic action commands and uses weak cards
I'm honestly surprised he remembered to use the extinguisher.

Yeah, not that this will change anything on Cred Forums but the boss fight has been great.

>kammy is kamek

>all toads are red

>no sunglasses koopas

>the BOOS

It hurts. How do things like this happen

>As much as possible
See now that you've admitted your shitposting doesn't that feel better?

This boss fight actually looks kinda decent

>people getting THIS mad over not being able to play Sticker Star 2.0
Man, this board truly has gone down the shitter

Are you going to admit was shitposting because of how much it twisted his words too?

Do you not remember the Boom Box? Or what you needed for Bowser and how dumb that fight was? Or how you needed to get everything from the same spot again after using the Thing once? It's the same goddamned shit.

Also, you're going to run around like a spaz picking up cards rather than platforming through the world just like in Sticker Star, making the very simple levels take much longer than they should.

Fuck off
nothin personnel

>Sticker Star 2.0
lol, watch the stream

People are curious
That Bingo chart has to be filled

>Morton easily knocked off "pedal stall"
>struggles because he doesn't know how to use his cards
>easily blocked attacks
>when it's finally time to use the magic Thing after tedious back and forth, Morton's attack drops to 1 and he dies like nothing
The fight was shit, especially for a first(?) boss.
Leston made me chuckle.

Why do you think I added "2.0"?
It ain't TTYD 2 and the writing isn't even as good as SPM was, so what's even the point?

>>>PM64 remix when you touch a big paint star

2 questions

1. does bowser talk for himself
2. are the koopalings in it with dialogue and all fighting differently

if so i might pick it up. hated bowser jr in sticker star and especially hated how he was used as an ill fitting "replacement" for bowser's dialogue and personality, and his presence in the game's narrative. i liked the koopalings well enough in mario kart and paper jam, and when I was a kid playing paper mario 64 I liked the idea of paper koopalings having a koopa bros/jr troopa thing

>game is 10.8 GB
>4.56 GB is graphics
This how it looks so good?

>Paper Mario Colour Splash isn't Paper Mario RPG 2
Wow, what an amazing insight.

>and the writing isn't even as good as SPM was
So you haven't been watching the stream? Ok.

just admit you have no idea what you mean you tard

>the guy streaming and praising Color Splash has never played Paper Mario 64 and didn't finish TTYD
surprise
surprise
1. yes
2. yes. they seem to have unique fights too

I'm just waiting for someone to reach the final boss, I don't even care about a dump (though I am mad that everyone who has the game are twitter egomaniacs).

Do you guys think the ending will be leaked early, or will something go wrong (ie the aforementioned twitter egomaniacs refuse to play the final area)?

>game isn't good because he hasn't played game a or finished game b
Wow.

>So you haven't been watching the stream? Ok.
Okay, then enlighten me on how Color Splash is actually a good Paper Mario game and not some soulless husk of wasted potential

It's not like anything will be spoiled. Everyone knows it's Bowser again.

>just trying to watch the game
>this faggot wont stop talking like a retard

>immediately lashing because you think I'm insulting the game
it looks good so far, just pointing out something about the guy who didn't shut up during the toad dance

>something else is after the paint stars as well
>implying it isn't that

>This woogle going nuts about Bowser and speaking gibberish
What the hell?

thought he was taking a piss

HOLY SHIT, FAMITAN GOT TRANSLATED?

twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/779568255761469440

Cred Forums Btfo by a transvestite

We are not getting an early dump

that's cool, but is it paper mario 64: no creativity, depth, or atmosphere edition, or is it really just sticker star 2.0? gotta guage my expectations, i've only seen the teaser trailer when it was revealed.

>immediately lashing
What?

Why do people care so much about the final boss?

>This is a white guy acting like a black person
>This
>Guy
>Never
>EVER
>Shuts
>Up
>Not even during cutscenes

oh don't pretend you weren't getting defensive over what I said
>that cute hi-five

Not even a rent?

Honestly at this point, if it's not Bowser I'd almost be more disappointed. I'd hate for them to finally get that right but only in a game that looks so boring.

A literal moralfag

No, Tanabe. Not even a rent.

So let's say the final boss is some original character/monster or is involved somehow. Like some big black paint blob or something.

Do you think that redeem the rest of the game for most people?

>"throw out this Thousand Year Door shit" or anything like that.
He never said that. He just told them to make something new instead of a rehash.
There's literally no reason why IS couldn't be able to make a good game that isn't a direct rehash of TTYD. Miyamoto never told them to make boring gameplay based around Stickers. It's also IS's fault for listening to the "no story" shit, it was never an order, only a suggestion. Tanabe used a handful of Japanese Club Nintendo surveys that had nothing written about the story as an excuse to do it. Miyamoto is not the sole boogeyman behind Sticker Star.

>the people that dislike the game "BTFO"
Uh, sure. Whatever you say Screvvy.

Huey is a vast fucking improvement over Kersti.

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY FUCKING TOADS IN THIS GAME?

>for most people
>most
I don't care what TORtanic asshats think.

If you don't care about it why do you have to shit up all discussion about it?

make it stop

Oh shit, my veil has been uncovered
Really though, why even get so worked up? Color Splash looks disappointing as fuck. Also, I wasn't the one that posted the BTFO thing

I wasn't that guy who said it ended up being just Bowser again. I just brought up it if the final boss did end up being someone/something else. I do see your point though.

>white knight
>obvious Cred Forums-browsing meme hypocrite

>Hey Internet! I have a brand new game and YOU CANT HAVE IT!

>omg why does keep giving attention:(

What a friday

>looks disappointing
You are literally blind.

Oh no, the minority of a minority on Cred Forums won't be able to pirate the game just yet.
Even Cody doesn't want the dump.

>a brand new car...d!
lol

>memes and jokes making fun of people for liking this game more than the terrible tanabe duo of shit
When was this a thing?

That's because Cody's against pirating

Final boss will be giant BLACKED Bowser and Huey will kill himself to power up Mario.
...but then he'll come back because.

Or maybe I have an opinion? I really just see this game as mediocre. Better than SS, but still mediocre

Confession
I'm willing to forgive Color Splash and appreciate its merits if the series goes back to its roots

I'm aware that sounds petty and autistic as fuck

My point is the majority of Cred Forums doesn't care and he's just making a stink about the dreaded 4chins because he wants his fifteen seconds of e-fame.

>opinion
You mean a desire to shitpost.

Don't confuse the two.

Tfw no screwy bf to whiteknight you and browse Cred Forums with

>Miyamoto is not the sole boogeyman behind Sticker Star.

He's not, but he doesn't deserve to be defended in a way that absolves him of all blame either. He fucked up royally by giving terrible suggestions, and then IS took those terrible suggestions and fucked it up even further with poor design.

And frankly even if they didn't have to use his advice, it doesn't make him any less wrong for suggesting dumb stuff in the first place.

If it ever did go back to its roots then there would be no reason to even acknowledge this game's existence.

"Nobody expected Colour Splash to be this exciting"
What did Crunchii mean by this?

If I wanted to shitpost, I'd call it rancid shit.
I genuinely think CS looks mediocre. Sorry if that hurts your feelings

>If I wanted to shitpost
But you do and you are.

Well he's not really wrong. Nobody can deny it's not as shit as Sticker Star.

RELEASE THE FUCKING DUMP YOU SHITHEAD

So if he wanted to express his opinions on it being mediocre how should he have done it then?

leave him alone or he'll get his twitter friends who also post on Cred Forums to make passive aggressive posts about you for zero likes and replies >:(

Streamers are like wrestlers
They need a gimmick to survive
It seems the Wigger gimmick is taken

>people legitimately sitting up waiting for this

Don't give the stupid fuck any attention. It's all he wants. If everyone just ignores him he'll either deliver or stop bluffing.

Jesus fuck, I go to sleep & it's still not dumped? What the hell is happening?

>express his opinions
You mean shitpost.

>WAAH, LEAVE BRIT-SHITPOSTER ALONE!

>RELEASE THE FUCKING DUMP
It's funny because Color Splash is shit.

someone who has the game here, ahead of crunchii. hes only excited about it because hes getting mad viewers and feels likes hes part of something. the writing is good, graphics are good, but the battle system is pretty boring and the OHKO item in the boss fight was lame. its better than sticker star but its not worth buying. there are 5 more bosses ahead of me + final boss tho so who knows, i've heard it gets more difficult in the later worlds

Actually, jokes aside, I haven't actively encouraged anyone to follow suit, especially since this thread is almost archived

>someone who has the game here
lol

>mad viewers
average people can get more than that wtihout having a special game, hes just a faggot

Okay then, say his opinions is that the game looks mediocre.
How could that opinion not be a "shit post?"

>I haven't actively encouraged anyone to follow suit
>implying anyone would when your follower count may as well be zero
why do you tweet to nobody in particular

That's fine, user. I will forever see this as Nintendo's incompetence to listen to their fans, but maybe if things go back to normal and I can get this game used for cheap, I'll do it.

>Okay then
Right, you should always bow out of a conversation that is too tough for you to follow.

Why not?
>BRIT-SHITPOSTER
>BRIT
What

He shouldn't post such slander about Nintendo at all.

user, take a hint. He's shitposting by calling anyone who dislikes the game a shitposter.

It's the ol' shitpost-turnaround, a classic shitpost maneuver.

Holy shit, I know there are underage ITT but shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=WqSTXuJeTks

user if he dumps the game for all to enjoy then who's going to watch his ebin streams???

new thread

>TFW people will ditch him because people wanted to see the game and not him

Stop shitposting.

I will take that hit, but that shit's been dead for ages. My first thought was that you were calling me a Britbong

Jesus Christ, why?