WHO'S LAUGHING NOW, MOTHERFUCKERS?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/20252902#1
blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/769508-hotfixes-september-23/
wowhead.com/item=29193/arcanum-of-the-gladiator
youtube.com/watch?v=GKkRDIuknzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Demon Hunters nerfed into the ground
As if people weren't already on the verge of unsubscribing as is.

It was bound to happen, anyway.
I feel you.
Time for my dk to rise again.

How did it go so wrong?

>tfw have max level DK AND DH

I still plan on maining DH because I like the mobility

Whadya mean? The 2 new maps are great and Zarya is awesome. Too bad the past 5 new characters have been low/bottom tier. I sent Blizzard a picture of Medivhs death and they openly apologized to me and refunded.

Source?

Damn, I hope this is true

What did you expect was going to happen, retard?

Lots of classes got buffs, what's your point?

Medivhs death?

• Destruction
o Chaos Bolt damage increased by 11%
o Incinerate damage increased by 11%
o Immolate damage increased by 11%
o Conflagrate damage increased by 11%
o Rain of Fire damage increased by 11%, and cast time removed
o Cataclysm (Talent) damage increased by 11%
o Channel Demonfire (Talent) damage increased by 11%

All I did was send this

>post YFW

Havoc's single target was never that good. Those nerfs made them just do ~20% less damage on single. Yes, their aoe will be more like others now, but their single target got a massive hit.

Havoc will be bottom on every non-add fight after these "fixes".

>Warrior nerfs

OP here, my 2nd main is a warlock.
You have no idea how hard i am right now.

lel

I like Braxis but it's stupid in quick match because the team with the most tanks or AoE damage has a massive advantage.
Alarak looks kind of fun even though he's just a worse Kerrigan and I'm probably going to get him next week when he's only 10k. Aurial is really super good, so at least there's that. I was hoping Gul'dan would be really good but after you cast corruption he's just a worse Medeive and his single survivability spell is interrupted by absolutely everyone and everything.

>"We're not going to make any drastic changes with the advent of artifact weapons."

Such terrible game developers.

>Shadow priest playstyle destroyed

For what purpose?

Post them... I'm ARMS

Anyone got shaman changes?

Anything about Guardian Druids?

worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/20252902#1

Arms
>Exploit the Weakness (Artifact Trait) bonus reduced to 3% per point.
>Focused Rage (Talent) damage bonus reduced to 30%.

Protection
>Vengeance (Talent) Rage cost reduction reduced to 35%.
>Intercept Rage generation reduced to 10.
>Shield Slam Rage generation reduced to 10.

PVP
Arms
>Echo Slam (Honor Talent) damage reduced to 5% of the target’s total health.
Fury
>Bloodthirst’s heal is no longer reduced in PvP.
Protection
>Ignore Pain’s maximum absorb amount is no longer reduced in PvP. (Note: the effect of each Ignore Pain is still reduced by 20% in PvP)

Survival
Flanking Strike damage increased by 62%.
fucking w h a t

never change bliz... never change

>arms gutted
>reduced rage gen for prot somehow without touching the unbalancable mess that is ignore pain
>no fury changes

>got a heroic ret trinket off nythendra this week
>got enough gear to reach 850

is this the year of RETRIBUTION?

are they just going to remove secondary stats soon?

>Exploit the Weakness (Artifact Trait) bonus reduced to 3% per point

Are they trying to get people to unsubscribe? lol

WHO THE FUCK EVEN PLAYS FROST DK AND RET PALADINS

So is this going to make Frost better than Unholy or what?

Everyone, now.

>on the bottom of sims
>thinking I'm taking you in my raid
bruh

Frost dk is rock bottom of the dps specs.
And they said no drastic nerfs, not no drastic changes.
They dont want you to feel like you wasted all your ressources into a spec that then gets nerfed to the ground.

Enhance are getting nerfs...I mean bug fixes.

Hardly, more like make the two dps specs a bit even.
I'd say Frost DKs are now way better in single burst damage.
They were already fucking nuclear in cleave fights, but then if you'd just take a ww monk to do cleave fights.

I have never seen a non ret paladin since Legion released.

Ret buffs, nice. I did feel like I was playing like crap and was both relieved and sad that the spec is just kinda mediocre right now, but guess that's changing.

>DH AoE too strong? NERFED
>Fire mage AoE too strong? lel buff arcane and frost

Which higher up at Blizzard veto'd the fire mage nerfs?

Feels bretty good.

I'll finally be able to quest in Ret instead of having to stick in Holy for world quests!

>no drastic nerfs
PvP
- The primary stat on all templates has been decreased by about 10%.
Rogue
- (Assassination) Agility reduced by 30%.

inb4 >pvp

Soul Effigy still sucks.

DH everything is too strong you dumbo.

Actually just reinstalled this

hadn't played since Cata, my account was jacked and I lost all my items, they were too far gone for support to reset, but they gave me some game time and "care packages" with appropriate gear.

Anyway, I logged in to org, stood around for a minute and had no idea what to do.

I had 13 max level characters at one time, I just feel aimless

Post Shadow Priest shit

>pvp

>questing as anything but prot
1. go to quest area
2. pull everything
3. done with quest

I kill shit faster in Holy than I do in Prot. I may be able to pull 40 things but it takes fucking forever to kill all of it.

Is that why they're terrible tanks?

You're lying.
You get a nice screen with the new hot shit as you log in.

>those shadow priest nerfs

a-at least we got a shitty mind sear buff tho rite guys?

So is this worth it to play Afflock again, or should I stick it out with my DK or Frost Mage?

No, shitty DH play are too strong compared to other shitty class play. The floor for idiots playing favors DH.

When the classes are played properly, they are inline with other classes. Guess what Blizzard balanced around?

demonhunters need to be nerfed hard though
right now the best mythic+ setup is 4 demon hunters and and a random healer because they all just shit dmg, come with the most mobility and an extremely useful, long aoe stun on a short cd

and in raids they'll still be well above average in dps for every fight that isnt patchwerk by their mobility alone

>it's a "the dh tank doesn't know how to use sigils" episode

I deleted the email I used a long time ago so I have no idea if they've been sending offers to a dead e-mail from a dead account.

already finished new raid/mythics

well sure is boring made enough gold off felslate in 3 days to have a year of account time but i dont think im even gona buy it just to prevent myself from playing this trash

no legendary though... fuckin skypes

I'm not lying, I'm just not sure what character to even start playing. They only gave me 7 days of game time so I don't really know if anything would even be worth it

Get off my thread Conzole

They're really bad at single target tanking. A guardian druid & prot warrior is better in every single possible way. Monks & DH are the worst tanks currently.

Pick your main, roll dungeons until you reach level 100.
Skip anything and any possible quest, mop and wod were horrible.
Welcome to Legion.

You fucking dumbass. Take a look at raid logs and see how much damage demon hunter tanks take compared to other tanks. Using sigils won't make you take less damage. Xavius in phase 2 and 3 is a fucking nightmare on NORMAL. Can't even start to fathom how hard he will hit in heroic and mythic.

nah DH are op at every level
this is deathknights all over again, better make the new hero class OP to get everyone hyped

>no change to Demonic Empowerment

Shadow priests, post >yfw

how are you getting these numbers? i don't have 30% haste and I can only push like 175k single target on a dummy

t. mad dh tank that doesn't use sigils

vengeance isn't that great

>this is deathknights all over again

Lets not go that far.

I dont really know what youre doing so I'm just guessing here

You using my talents? Once you have the second gold trait you should switch to crusade since DP + that 5 holy power spell doesnt compare anymore
line up your cds
get a good trinket

Druid

Moonfire (non-Feral) damage increased by 10%.
Balance
Sunfire damage increased by 10%.
Starfall damage increased by 10%.
Lunar Strike damage increased by 5%.
Solar Wrath damage increased by 5%.

Nice to see they didn't touch feral druid LMFAO ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

these niggers are retarded

Ignore Pain is being nerfed in the next hotfix so that automatically makes druids the best tank

goddammit Blizz if the numbers are too high nerf the numbers without neutering the mechanics

feral is doing good damage?

my gear must be fucked, because i'm getting higher numbers with zeal+divine purpose. i got 20 crit, 15 haste and 36 (i know) mastery

If ignore pain gets touched (they've said it will be changed), they will be come the number one tank in raids. Prot paladin will be second and third place will be warrior or DK.

>beat arcane mage by a tiny amount
>buff arcane mages

Celestalon, shouldn't you be busy randomly twiddling nobs at the balance station, you incompetent fuck.

for

feels good assassibro

Patch Notes for those who can't find em
blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/769508-hotfixes-september-23/

>tfw Vegence DH
I think I am okay.

the difference is arcane mage drops into the shitter ranks once the skill drops, demon hunters can faceroll and still top meters

DH here. I already quit 2 weeks in, knew this would happen because Blizzard only ever overnerfs or overbuffs.

At this point the only thing left to do is raiding and that's boring as fuck so I'll wait 'till like 7.2, come back for a month, then unsub again.

WoW is so much better when you play it in bursts, instead of constantly.

Arcane Mage is canonically the most damage class ever. Lore is the reason why they do the most.

>Spinning Crane Kick (Mistweaver) damage reduced by 25%.
Goddammit-
>Mistweaver
Oh it's just a fistweaving nerf

Anyone looking at aggregates of all bosses and thinking it gives an accurate picture is retarded. Look at Ursoc if you want to see single target, il'gynoth for AoE and Elerethe Renferal for mobility. For example, looking at the all bosses statistics will tell your Assassination was outperforming Outlaw. This is objectively not true, but because a bunch of Outlaws died like retards and ended up doing

Me.

If these Frost buffs don't make it better than Unholy than DKs are legit the worst DPS class in the fucking game.

Unholy was already middle of the pack and EVERYTHING below it just got buffed while it didn't get touched so I'm pretty sure we're fucked.

fug, I already put a million points in unholy and blood, there's practically zero points on my 2 daggers.

zeal shouldnt beat fires of justice single target on any gear level, you must not be utilizing it correctly
the rotation slightly changes in that you often use blade of wrath before crusader strike in order to minimize the chance to waste the proc by having to use CS twice in a row

>canon
fuck off with your shit
by that logic none magic classes could do worth shit

KEK
KEK
What bullshit and you all know it

>For example, looking at the all bosses statistics will tell your Assassination was outperforming Outlaw

No it doesn't?

>tfw warlock
>tfw buffed every first balance hotfix of every expansion
>tfw always end up as one of the higher performing classes
>tfw all I have to do is be a whiny bitch and pretend its the end of the world for warlocks at the start of each expansion and call all the people who disagree mages

>Prot Warriors got nerfed

The fuck?

because you literally don't take damage

>the best tank by far got nerfed

crazy I know

It did yesterday, which kind of reinforces my point.

Ignore pain? How bad?

What's the point of having like a 7 months BETA that lasted through several raid testing phases, if you still need to make large sweeping changes like this?

Are the devs genuinely retarded?

>doing ok as arcane mage
>tonight's hotfix goes though

The only thing that reinforces is that it's still a little too early to put extreme weight in rankings, not that overall boss rankings are invalid by default.

learn to read

>completely overestimating how much Ignore Pain can do

god dammit, I saw hotfix and skipped straight down to mage

They data-mined they are nerfing fist of fury.

Beta is for making sure the game isn't literally broken

also the sample size is nowhere near live servers so while they do make lots of adjustments during beta they waited until after the raids came out and they had way more data on how classes were performing

Nobody is overestimating shit, Ignore Pain is straight up broken.

stats are fun

>hotfix
>applied next update

Blizzard, patches and hotfixes are 2 separate things. Words have meaning and please use them.

>check my warcraftlogs
>damage so poor they suggest I play a different spec

everything that isn't a class balancement is live tonight as a hotfix
learn how to read and understand a piece of text, you misbegotten turbofaggot

>Ignore mechanics
So Pally, Vengeance and Bear are the most stable?

UPDATE:
Rampage damage increased by 12%.
Bloodthirst damage increased by 12%.
Raging Blow damage increased by 5%.
Furious Slash damage increased by 5%.
Execute (Fury) damage increased by 5%.

wat

>get 96% ranking on tree boss as destro
>get beaten by hunter with 40% ranking
Loving these changes btw

>some french QC moron trying to give english lessons

Go suck a Joe Louis dick you unloved BR-tier shit.

aw yissssss

UPDATE
>still bottom of the sim

Sure numbers are going to be fine, but it still sucks to play a warlock. Numbers weren't the reason why people switched to Fire Mage

>tfw blood main
>absolutely no fucking buffs

at least I am not brewmaster, I don't think I saw even 1 monk tank this expac.

Ignore pain needs a nerf, or to just be replaced completely with something else. The problem with it is when you're doing content you overgear, it doesn't fall off and the max absorb keeps stacking, but as a flat absorb it loses its effectiveness in at-level content, and content you're undergeared for.

Glad i've preemptively geared a bear tank too, because with these changes warriors won't be using full rage IP's, and there's meant to be another IP nerf on the way.

That seems like a really nice buff across the board to me, should see Fury go up a fair bit.

blood is fine and their have their magic niche

monk is a little weak and in addition to that probably the trickiest tank to play, so there you go, no monk tanks

>Mfw friends convinced me to play 1 week before the raid opened and told me unholy was good so I spent 20 hours a day gearing up and even getting higher iLvl than some of them.

Now I have to re roll and do it all again.

Unholy is fine.

NOOOO I INVESTED IN ARMS BECAUSE FURY WAS SHITTY

Serves you well.
Fuck idiots who play fotm specs and classes.

>monk is the least played class
>consequently the weakest one as well
why are blizzard so fucking dumb

Fury was fucking unplayable you faggot

fury is still not good

why invest into something nobody is going to see

Monk is a meme class from a meme expansion

You deserve it

It's really not. A guy in my guild with 850 iLvl, 24 points in his weapon and a legendary is doing 40-50k less dps than a similar demon hunter.

Don't worry, we'll have our time eventually.

Brewmasters get fucked over hard though, jesus lawd.

Not him, but Warrior has always been my main. I've never enjoyed ranged combat and the leap is just too good to pass up. I'd play DK but it seems like cheating starting half way to max level, Paladin is my alt.

How is monk?

Blizzard balanced by quelling the loudest crying coming from people who queue LFG consistently. Once the punch monks stopped showing up, they had nothing to cry about.

That's because Demon Hunters were OP as fuck. Means nothing.

fuck you f am, frost was trash until they updated it, even now I still have my doubts.

I don't know, on low level mythic+ my HP can take a steep dive due to only having one active mitigation. I was hoping at least a slight buff to bone shields.

uhh maybe buff it so people will have initiative to play it? Same fucking thing with races.
>hurr durr humies are like 60% of everything
>lets give them op talents so everyone makes more humies

>no cast time again
Holy fucking shit yes. Now aoe can at least be decent.

>Pick a class thats neither shit nor great
>Never have to worry about getting my class fucked up

Vengeance
Mastery now provides 50% less damage reduction per point.

FIFTY FUCKING PERCENT. ENJOY BEING WORSE THAN BREWMASTER, HAHAHHAA.

this is fucking bullshit........................ we barely had any time to enjoy this class............... ............

It left a terrible first impression and despite the positive changes nobody will touch it.

>shadow priest damage is complete fucking garbage
>shadow priest damage becomes middle of the pack when fully geared, in a raid, and using a talent that literally fucking kills you
>"better nerf shadow priests into the fucking ground"

fuck you blizzard

>Frost DKS are rightfully balanced such that they do the same fucking DPS as everyone else assuming you have a brain

>Blizzard immediately buffs them

>Ret still shit, and will always stay shit because blizzard hates them.

Fuck you.

wew lad

Ret got buffed though

>retribution
>not buffed
are we reading the same patchnotes?

Don't believe me? Its all in the numbers

What warrior is the most fun_____________

Time to finally level my DK

>being so mad you missed the notes

Warlock is still shit. DPS wasn't the main issue.

>Blizzard is STILL shit at balancing

I am genuinely glad I didn't start playing WoW again.

>Have 850 main
>Level alt
>World quests already rewarding 830-840 gear for the alt

Neat

How long does the legion level boost promotion last?

Thinking of buying legion after my exams in a months time

>everyone is getting buffed
>except DH

>Holy Paladin literally not even in the notes

I'll take that as a good sign.

forever
same as the wod one

And priest

Can someone explain how Blizzard doesn't have internal testing for this shit? All my WoWfag friends blow a hole in their pants whenever a patch comes along that buffs them, but then there's apparently always a dumpster class that comes out of it. How can you be this bad at balancing after more than a decade?

>all the specs I play got buffed
ROLL OVER FIRE FUCKING SHITS TIME FOR ARCANE TO SHINE AND FROST TO SHINE A LITTLE BIT BETTER

>resto shaman get a chain lightning buff
t-thanks blizz?

FROST DKS ARE GREAT AGAIN

So can I safely go frost now? I don't mind UH but the playstyle feels too clunky with how often I have to just spam death coil.

It's the same balancing scheme that other games tend to use, they drastically change the meta to keep things "interesting".

Retribution got buffed.

Don't worry, you embarressed yourself and refused to reply to posts, its okay. Just go to bed.

Ret is middle of the pack, actually.

In fact I think we are EXACTLY in the middle, and while our utility has been gutted, we still have some. LoH, BoP which no longer prevents attacking too, buffs 2 other DPS's damage, freedom, cleansing poisons and diseases, which EN has a bunch of, ability to go immune and ignore aoes, ect.

There is literally no reason not to bring a Ret paladin.

>All my specs I play didn't get touched
>Except Frost DK

Everything is going good for me.

>SPriest here
WOW
EVERY TIME

Good thing I'm slowly leveling alts!

Retard not understanding how outside healing received subtracted from damage taken is a flawed formula when comparing tanks that use absorbs to tanks that use self heals.

Noice, could boost a DK with some good professions and get straight into it

You should. Holy is currently top healer according to logs. To be fair though, all of the healers are pretty damn close. Looks like Disc needs a bit of love but it also could be due to the low amount of total logs for Disc.

And Warrior...

>Subtlety by far the worst Rogue spec
>Buff only Nightblade and Eviscerate
>Buff Assassination as well, the top Rogue spec

Uhm. Am I: missing something? What the fuck is the point if you're just going to buff Assassination?

All the talent left the company over the years, the only thing they've had in the past 2 years were interns made devs and a writing staff, and now they barely have a writing staff, the only people on the team with any experience now is in legal, concept art, and advertisement departments.

Hopefully something will come of bonfire studio

>they treat arcane like it's high mobility
>it's annoying as fuck to play
>have to cancel my one main attack to interrupt spells
>our best t6 talent is shit
>rune is fucking trash now but it's still the best for dps
>it's still shit dps anyway
>go to class hall
>99.99999999999999999999% of mages are fire
>still waiting for that nerf

Assassination wasn't t6he top rogue spec by any means.

?????

What do you expect, they can only buff/nerf.

They've figured out back in 2005 that you can't have 8 classes do the same thing, they have to have their own thing to bring to a group, the B team thinks that is stupid and tries to force 12 functionally different classes into 3 extremely linear roles and then expects it to be 'balanced' but that's not how you balance shit.

We were not, because I'm stupid. Ignore my post.

Also I feel like prot paladin is kind of weak compared to the others. I can do mythic as Ret or Holy fine, but when I try to do it as Prot I just shit the fucking bed, granted my artifact for prot is only 845ish instead of 870 for ret/holy, but the rest of my gear is still 845+. I feel like its impossible to keep sotr buff up 100% of the time too.

They won't. Well played fire mages were already AoE beasts that could leave anyone in the dust and look at what they did to DH.

Well played specs that have a high skill ceiling are left untouched by Blizzard. Only what the common masses see and know about get destroyed.

I thought it was Assassination, then Outlaw slightly behind, with Sub being fucking terrible.

>our best t6 talent is shit
elaborate

No, Outlaw was head and shoulders above the others.

Honestly this doesn't really change much. No mechanics changed.

Just because something is best choice of 3 doesn't mean its not shit.

All the other classes ended up being more interesting anyway.

>I feel like its impossible to keep sotr buff up 100% of the time too.
You're not supposed to, you keep it up as much as you can but save it for big hits if you need to. You've got a % based heal to use if you need it.

And enhance

you didn't even explain anything

>Havoc's single target was never that good.
Top giggles m8

Outlaw is head and shoulders above the rest less then half of the time, most of the time they're rerolling buffs, its the most RNG DPS in the game, but its also the best DPS in the game with good rolls.

Assassination deals 90% of its damage with rupture though, so it requires more setup then RTB, but on average deals more damage unless you get a good RTB in the first 2-3 rolls.

>mfw our DH's were the worst DPS in the raids today

>Moonkin buffs
IT IS ABOUT TIME
WHERE MY OWL NIGGAS AT

I'm playing prot, I actually take damage now. Rage is quite a bit harder to generate which means my ignore pain isn't ready 24/7

And yet every other tank has ways to perpetually reduce the damage they take.

I honestly think prot pally is the most temperamental, unwieldy, and awkward tank there is right now. Warriors just shit out ignore pain and /lol, druids facetank everything with a fuckload of passives and health, DH has enough cds to roll them constantly, brew, while still shit, works around the stagger mechanic.

>all bosses

Meme harder

Rune of power has always been a shit talent, but because its slotted in with 2 redundant talents doesn't mean its a good talent.

Any talent that requires you to stand still after casting it to gain a damage bonus is shit on most fights at the higher level of play.

>Hunter

>Barrage (non-Survival) damage reduced by 20%.
>Beast Mastery
>Bestial Wrath damage bonus increased to 25%.
>Survival
>Flanking Strike damage increased by 62%.

So basically fuck you Marksman.

How about a 20% increase to aimed shot then, cucksuckers? Yeah, ok, abloobloo to afk facerollers. Don't punish the spec for it.

tier 6 is not tier 3/15
pls learn to count

>yfw these changes aren't live til next Tuesday

I'm on my phone, how is elemental shaman?

Who knew that there were liars on Cred Forums

Mastery effects increased by 12.5%.
Chain Lightning Maelstrom generation increased to 6.
Lightning Bolt (Elemental) damage increased by 23%.
Chain Lightning (Elemental) damage increased by 23%.
Lava Burst damage increased by 5%.
Storm Elemental (Talent)’s Call Lightning and Wind Gust damage increased by 20%.

Elemental
Mastery effects increased by 12.5%.
Chain Lightning Maelstrom generation increased to 6.
Lightning Bolt (Elemental) damage increased by 23%.
Chain Lightning (Elemental) damage increased by 23%.
Lava Burst damage increased by 5%.
Storm Elemental (Talent)’s Call Lightning and Wind Gust damage increased by 20%.

>arms gets pushed into RNG oblivion instead of just fucking nerfing Mortal Strike damage or just focus rage

Why is every graphic different?

placebo effect out in full force

>DH has enough cds to roll them constantly
How does this not apply to Pallys? We can spec into another 20% reduction CD (or a lower CD heal, or turning Bubble into a tank CD), Blessed Hammer reduces auto attack damage, Bastion of Light has too long of a CD but gives you 3 SotR instantly, and Last Defender is damned good in aoe tanking.

What you posted are shitty patchwerk sims, the others are actual raid boss parses.

because meters are dumb and all of you are dickriders for believing all of them as gospel

Is Outlaw Rogue still the best rogue with the minor nerfs?

Mastery is useless shit tho for us compared to critical or haste, but i'll take it, we will still be ass cause ofor lol movement, but I think now we can get into raids again.

That's the sims page on Noxxic, I'm posting actually real numbers, those are just theoretical maximums which are worse than irrelevant.

Also the pics are all different because people are picking different percentiles to show. I picked 75th because that's what they actually balance around. Some other guy in this thread is picking 95% percentile, which they don't balance around.

Because we can't constantly roll those CDs. We run out. DH doesn't, theirs is short enough that they can use them all in a cycle over and over again.

>Be Ret
>Best stats are haste followed by crit
>Cannot find haste+crit stuff ANYWHERE

Fuck mastery, why is that shit on every single fucking piece?

I honestly don't know why they keep shoving Mastery down our throats, but do nothing substantial to actually make it desirable.

Only if you talent for it and you're giving up a better talent for it. You also don't get enough soul fragments to smoothly roll Spikes forever in raids.

Because literally nobody at blizzardeckbuilding plays elements shaman and has any clue in fuck what they are doing.

disc inherently heals less

it does a little less damage than a tank to make up for it

848 Protadin here.

Yes, we absolutely can have a wildly erratic HP bar, but we have some amazing cooldowns, and the "trick" is clever use of SotR/HoTP. I get compliments all the time about how easy I was to heal, or how boring it was to heal me because I never gave the healer a chance to heal me.

SotR is something you want to try and use as often as possible, but space it out and time it with certain trash/boss big hitters. For instance, those HoV melee adds that have that "Massive Strike" or whatever the fuck it's called ability. Without SotR I would lose 60%+ of my HP when they hit me with it. With SotR I lose 25%. Also be sure and never use HotP/LotP before you are under 40% hp. It's going to heal to piddly shit if you do unless you have wings up. Use wings often, it's a pretty short cooldown and LotP with wings is basically LoH every 6-8 seconds.

>those ret patch notes

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH BOY

Yes. Assassin simply can't compete, and lol subtlety.

t. assassin rogue

Is this a HOTS thread? cool i just got into this game, any Cred Forumsirgins feel free to add me as pubs and those i play with through group finder fucking suck.

i main lili and like to heal and get a surprising amount of kills. rather new though.

not sure how battlenet works heres my id x13#11780

i play hearthstone abit ,hots. dont play wow,sc,etc. would like too, but i just got into non steam clients recently. this games way more fun than dota 2 which whenever i play i still dont know wtf is going on and everyone shits on me in chat.

It isn't the main issue, but it's sure going to help to actually be able to hurt people

HoTP replaces LoTP though, doesn't it?

are you ok little octopus man

>ret pallys getting some buffs
Noice

Is Legion fun?

Yes, lower CD on it though (so more self healing).

Yeah.

people who advocates for the removal of reforge should be fucking shot

I'm having fun, more fun that MoP or WoD that's for sure

>outlaw wasn't as good as assassination for BiS dps
>ass was buffed
>outlaw was nerfed

I don't understand, this is the opposite of what you're supposed to do.

>love DK
>never played early wow
>feel like instantly jumping to lvl 55 is cheating
>go back to slow leveling my mage because morals

Correct, honestly HotP is stupid good. I see people bitching about the nerf, but once tier 19 came out, L/HotP was going to be able to be buffed to ~90% missing HP every 6-8~ seconds. We would have been gods.

I also forgot to mention Eye of Tyr, it's actually pretty strong, if you use it with SotR you take a ton less damage on big trash pulls. You rarely need to use Ardent Defender or Guardian.

>Ywn feel the joys of going over every piece of gear to see what you can reforge into your best stat without cutting into your Hit/Expertise budget ever again.

Why the fuck would they do that

isn't that the ENTIRE FUCKING POINT TO VOID TORRENT

100% agree, I want reforging back, if for no other reason than to actually equip all this 850 gear that I got BUT CANT USE BECAUSE IT HAS THE WRONG FUCKING STATS ON IT.

Blizzard shits around saying "WE WANT U TO EQUIP AN UPGRADE WHEN YOU GET IT", but then refuses to put Reforging back. Fuck.

Huh

>Still takes shots like a pussy
>Still can't move for shit anywhere besides straight into people like a mongo

baka, it's something, I guess. But now talented Bestial Wrath gives a beefy 40% son and I have no reason to take balls barrage over murder of crows, hell yea.

you missed how they worked in the past
you needed a level 55 character to create a dk
i've been maining mine since wotlk, i still have my 55 paladin after all these years

You mean getting a tool to do that and it telling you to optimise you need to reforge every single piece of gear after getting one new piece?

>legion
>slowly leveling

>DH never get anything without it being broken somehow

a liottle drunk and want to play with similar terrible human beings like myself.

>it's a my class was nerfed bitch episode

All these salty ass niggas.

I hate it when I get a piece of 855 with worse stat placements than my trusted 850/840 mythic. Getting too much haste/mastery on tank gear isn't fun.

Well I never did that. Shit wasn't hard to figure out.

>only just started levelling my DK in legion zones

There is still time to switch my artifact.
Does this make Frost actually better or on par with Unholy now?
I usually don't find Frost to be all that fun.

>mfw i main frost dk

>Trade chat is solid DH crying right now

>knew what's the cap for some stats
>reforge everything above that cap to something else

nice projection fag, I bet you are one of those bitchass who loves having less customization options too.

you should be slutmogging anyway

If you don't find it fun don't switch

>In other news Blizzard couldn't balance a fucking teeter totter and the sky is blue
Why did I fall for this meme

annd frost mage is still shit

>MFW the true Hunter class puts those elf cunts in their rightful place: the trash

>have to pick a class to play JUST to get to level 55 to play a death night.
>picks paladin

I want to play a Paladin but leveling is such a pain. Should I just boost?

how you get that much felslate?

Suprise suprise

12 classes trying to do the same 1 thing is imbalanced, who would have thunk.

Outlaw is unforunately based on luck when determining how amazing your dps is. Until you get those buffs, you simply are not going to be doing great. Hell even the wrong combination of 2 buffs can be shitty. If you somehow get all 6, you're a god, but good fucking luck having that happen.

Noice!!!

Your server still uses trade for general chat? Mine uses LFG channel for that.

>Doing less damage than a demon hunter
I lost count of all the times the DH tank was doing 49% of the groups DPS in dungeons.

i was hooked with the whole turn-your-hero-into-a-dk thing that was popular back in the day
plus, i lost the account i played vanilla and tbc with, rip rogue, hunter and warrior
i will never, ever forget the world pvp on queldanas as a rogue
this fucking thing has a place in my heart
wowhead.com/item=29193/arcanum-of-the-gladiator

just like DKs and Monks

>expansion launches
>everyone rushes to play them
>finds they're broken as shit and top tier at every thing
>first raid tier releases
>massive nerf across the board
>class stays shit for the rest of the expansion
>next expansion rolls around
>class gets buffed after FOTM wears off
>class becomes good and the true "day ones" get their reward for sticking with it all this time

>Hunter got away with just a minor Barrage nerf
I'm fine with that. The secretly OP aspect of MM was Marked Shot anyways.

Except DKs were good throughout WOTLK

Unless you thought frost was a DPS spec.

When one of the main points of the game is dealing damage, it's a bit of an issue when there's huge imbalances

>shit DPS can't do good DPS

Well then, time to balance the game around LFG shitters who click their fireball only when impacts the enemy.

>he thinks day 1 any new class can compare to the day 1 DK!
how to spot a newshit
also
>class becomes good and the true "day ones" get their reward for sticking with it all this time

HAHAHAHAHA

Frost was terrible for literally everything in WotLK. It's been terrible for literally everything since WotLK.

Frost has pretty much never been good.

>arms RNG nerf
I can understand lowering the damage output via nerfing Focused Rage

I cannot understand adding reducing the consistency a spec that already recieved changes to reduce bad luck streaks

>Prot. Warrior rage generation massively nerfed
>Guardian buffed
>Prot. Pally, Blood and Brewmaster untouched

Nah he's right, DKs got fucked pretty early and never recovered.

I constantly do 33-40% of the damage during my daily heroic run as tank, stop balancing our damage around shit DPSs.

>adding reducing
fuck me, reducing

>consistency a spec
I'm going to bed.

>untouchable god class got brought back down to reality

DOT
STRIPPING
HOTS

r8 my mog

My problem with Assassination is I always feel energy-starved. Outlaw may be crazy RNG-dependent, but I regen energy really well in any circumstance.

But there will always be huge imbalances, its either the game is imbalanced but every class has a unique play style, or balanced but every class plays pretty much the same.

And Legion is the first time since BC that they tried to diversify the classes mechanically, but they're still trying to jam those same classes, 36 different specs, into 3/4 slots

The problem with HOTS is that it's being produced by Blizzard. Anything that was remotely powerful that also took skill was fucked into the ground, remorselessly. It's about providing an easy experience for noobs who aren't dedicated to trying or getting better. They literally want to turn their brain off and perform decently

and difficult heroes who shitfuck noobs disrupt that experience. Icefrog, however, went the opposite direction

whatclassareyousupposetobe/10

oh shit i saw your toon this moring in dal

>Time for my dick to rise again.

source? who is she/

>DH was the most unbalanced thing I've ever seen in WoW
What are vanilla Rogues and Locks, Wrath Paladins, and launch DKs, and Cata launch Arms?

And once again Blizzard ruins the game by listening to the general forums.

You should be taking Venom Rush, it's hands down better than the other 100 talents.

>playing huntard
>2016
nigga I used to main BM but now its just garbage to play, I never liked MM, and SV has the shittiest artifact traits ever.

>post yfw you have spent $0 on any Activision-Blizzard product
>post yfw constantly watching people desperately try to justify the colossal amount of money and time they've wasted on the jewish skinner box known as 'World of Warcraft'

I did, I still don't regen energy anywhere near as fast. Part of it is because half the time the game just gives you the energy regen buff from RtB, but the other part is because your main combo builder costs 50 energy. Which in fairness so does Sabre Slash, but Sabre Slash is also in a spec that regens energy faster.

The top 5 classes all play completely differently and are pretty close in damage. Its just a matter of running a few sims instead of picking random numbers for ability damage like blizz does currently

You see yourself as a fat, disgusting neckbeard slob?

your pic depicts you well, you fat shitposting bastard cunt faggot whore nigger

>Just want to play mah boi Abathur since the whole overwatching support role and beingle a hat is fun as shit
>Game is as deep as a puddle so even that gets boring after a week

too bad Blood is still garbage, Prot Pally is still "middle of the pack" and will always be, and Brewmaster has a lot of potential once everyone else (read: healers) learn how stagger actually works now

i agree that the rage generation nerfs were unneeded, but it was either that or gut Ignore Pain so hard that warriors would lose all active mitigaiton.

>that Survival buff
Was it really necessary? It was already ahead of the other two in ST anyway.
>those Ret and Ele buffs
There is a fucking god.
>that brutal nerf to Exploit the Weakness
Just fuck my shit up senpai.

>tfw DH is so fun to play I literally do not care about nerfs

What's wrong, Activision-Blizzdrone?
Is something bothering you?

Nothing I just don't know why you have such a poor view of your own body.

>shitposts
>let me post this cozy pepe xddd i'm truly a ruseman xddd
Get out.

>>that Survival buff
>Was it really necessary? It was already ahead of the other two in ST anyway.

ST is a pointless statistic. SV needs buffs and new abilities out the ass to even be considered as a viable spec.

>Rolled Rogue wanting to play Assassination
>Got Pigeonholed into Outmeme because it was better
>Mfw buffs

Wow, it's still replying to me. This is pretty pathetic.

>melee specs out number ranged 2:1
>want to turn a ranged class into a melee one for no benefit

Get out, go yell about Huln in tradechat with the rest of the retards.

Yes, but at the same time they're not completely balanced.

And the rest will never be as good as the top 5

same, havoc is the funnest DPS spec I have ever played, everything just feels satisfying as fuck and doing big damage to fuel my epeen is just a good bonus.

I am fine as long as we are not going to become irrelevant tier like pre-patch frost DK

the DH intro is pretty gud but I just can't quite finger why

>disparaging the greatness that was Huln "Helicopter" Highmountain

>hated unholy since wrath
>forced to play unholy because frost is dogshit
>too far gone into unholy to change out now

thank god the AP knowledge thing will let me catch on faster.

I didn't say I agreed with the decision, but Blizzard wanted to do it and then fucked it up by not giving SV a proper melee toolkit.

dhs still play amazingly too. So no reason to bitch

So whats your idea of balanced? Every spec at every skill level should do exactly the same dps?

It's never going to be perfect, but when the worst specs are consistently dealing 30% less damage than the top in every situation, something's not right

>just homogenized my shit up f a m

people like you are why the game is shit

For one, diversify roles outside of the trinity.

The game has never been balanced with the trinity in place.

Still trying to decide on a main and its a toss up between Warlock and Spriest.
Which has generally better survivabilty at the moment?

>>post yfw you have spent $0 on any Activision-Blizzard product

Warlock, considering Spriests literally kill themselves to DPS.

Demon Hunter isn't going to be total shit now is it? Because I'm actually enjoying the class with all the movement stuff and getting to hang out with hot multi-armed demon ladies.

So you're just retarded then. Ok

It's going to be a lot worse. Not bottom barrel, but lower middle.

Afflocks are literally unkillable in pve, but get absolutely shit on in pvp

UH and Frost should be nearly equal now, and UH was already pretty good. Pick whatever you enjoy.

He tries again.
How cute.
He doesn't know exactly where he is.

How is Destro's survivabilty in comparison to afflic?

did blizzard expect all arm warriors to quit after the patch? they completely gutted the spec, they even nerfed the spec in pvp where it wasnt that strong

>post yfw you have spent $0 on any Activision-Blizzard product

>WHO'S LAUGHING NOW, MOTHERFUCKERS?
The people who quit wow a long time ago.

That's THREE (3) attempts.
Wew lad, you sure have time to waste. :^)

>all arm warriors

most of them are fury players who were disgusted at how underpowered their previous spec are before turning to the fotm spec. I know because I am unholy.

thats total bullshit, new arms is way more fun than fury all of the warriors in my guild play arms because its more enjoyable than the shit spec fury not because its top dps

Sub-par. That's not necessarily bad though, afflic is tankier than most melee classes.

t. salty dps who's always rekt by fury on the charts

>>DH AoE too strong? NERFED
>>Fire mage AoE too strong? lel buff arcane and frost
>blood DK AoE too strong? Nerf their already crappy mitigation
Blizzard's balance makes no fucking sense user

These Frost buffs do literally nothing it's still going to be a garbage spec

Alright, interesting.
Thanks for the info user.
Afflilock sounds cool, I think I will go with that.

do you even play wow or do you come to these threads to shitpost

I haven't played since MoP, but has Breath of Sindragosa ever been viable? I always thought it looked cool, but it just seems like a waste of RP. My old main was a DK and I've been clean for a while, but I was just wondering.

I haven't played WoW since BC.

I suffered as a Shadowpriest during then, when the only purpose we had was a mana battery and increasing the damage of everyone else.

Is it still suffering to play as a SP?

no, it's shit
glacial advance is the best option
but it's a shitty, buggy spell nonetheless

What does this mean for fury?

>she

Flanking Strike only improves ST though.

They're okay.
The issue is their AOE is kinda sucky and they have to commit suicide on every bossfight to perform the optimal amount of DPS.
They're miles above some of the other casters though.

Shadow Priests are Execute phase Monsters now and easily sustain 300% the DPS of any other spec during the Execute phase.

I figured it still was. Also, can you speak on Aboms? Always wanted them on a DK and I see they finally added it as a talent.

it was good for blood in WoD because your only other RP spender was the worst spell in the game and your other two 100 talents sucked ass

That's exactly what they want.
sell a bunch of expansions, get that quick cash then shit up the game so everyone leaves and server costs stay low. Oh boy they made a new zone and maybe a class holy shit that must have taken a whole week.

Until Tuesday. RIP Spriests.

How is MM's survivability without a pet to take aggro? Or is it entirely a raid spec? I just resubbed and since I'm not feeling the changes to my main, I've been playing my hunter. I'm currently playing BM, but it sickens me that they removed Hunter's Mark and the only way to get it is MM.

abom is the objective best level 60 talent outside of PvP

BiS talent
if you take anything else other than the abomination you're a shitter

I find Corpse Shield + Huddle helps tremendously while soloing as a mitigation CD.

Yeah, I do seem to remember that being a thing at some point when I tanked. Unfortunate it only had that one niche use, really.

Sounds great, I had hopes for that and it seemed so from it's notes. Now all we need is the meteor spell that the one Dwarf used in the 4H fight.

>get that quick cash then shit up the game so everyone leaves and server costs stay low
>i don't know how economy, game design and server manteinance work: the post

It's a DPS increasing talent in what's supposed to a DPS neutral row due to its 360 degree AoE when in DT.

Which is why Blizzard is dumb for thinking it will somehow make SV better or more playable.

SV needs:
Good cleave
Something done to Raptor Strike. As it is now it just exists because Hunters used to have it but it is useless even after Artifact traits.
Better defenses. Turtle makes sense for ranged as they are trading the saftey for their damage, but it does not suit a melee spec well at all since every other melee can still attack during their defensive cooldowns. Some base passive dodge or avoidance would be great.
Better mobility. There's no reason SV should not have Disengage. SV has no way to quickly run out of AOEs beyond a 3 minute Sprint. Blizzard said they didn't want SV to be doing that since DH had the jump back and forth with their abilities but it absolutely crippled SV. On a fight like Odin you literally can't get out of his AOE fast enough in SV.

>Shadow Priests literally nerfed into the ground when they were already a mediocre spec
>Nothing done to fix the fact that the only good talent is StM and it's on a 10 minute CD that kills you making it shit for mythic+

>tfw enhancement
So wait, hold the phone here.

So they fixed a bug. Alright whatever. Fine, I can deal with that.

But they increased winfury activation chance to 20%? Seriously? I mean, it's currently 5% so thats a fairly big jump. Am I reading that right? Is it still increased by mastery?

That seems pretty sweet for being the only change to the spec.

>having fun with fire mage
>doing pretty decent damage
>hotfix comes out
>literally zero changes for fire outside of some PVP buff

well im glad we didnt get nerfed

>World PvP
>Warden Tower World Quests now grant 150 honor (was 300).
>Warden Tower World Quests now appear three times per day, and each quest is available for 24 hours.
>yfw

Is Disc actually fun or is it a meme? I like the idea of an offensive healer but is it actually good compared to other healers?

>all these posts

so wow is alive again?

how does rogue do vs druid?

Shitty marketing, weird character choices to line the roster, lack of balancing, etc.

Are you retarded Monks were in the garbage while being set on fire in WoD and now Legion.

worse than other healers but it's damage is high enough that it's worth taking them

Okay maybe Hysteria going way above 100% during extended StMs was worthy of a nerf. But Voidform stacks not increasing during Void Torrent is just plain overkill what the fuck Blizzard

Actually most of these posts are about how the hotfix and 7.1 are going to stomp out the new life in WoW

DH main here

What should I reroll to? I've got 100s of everything else.

>fury buffs are too small
God damnit, i mean i'm happy at least we're getting something but we needed some stronger buffs than this.

At least arms is getting fucking destroyed, that makes me happy.

>Mistweaver nerf

That sucks, but I can't pretend it wasn't justified.

Still don't really know why people have been saying MW sucks since the expansion dropped.

Hunter is still OP, play that,

Do you know how i know you're lying and full of shit? Because almost nobody likes playing focused rage arms.

Go look at every warrior forum section you can think of, check the warrior discord, ask any warrior you see in game. 90% of them will say they like standard arms (standard arms means using overpower, mortal combo or iftk, trauma, and opportunity strikes), but they all hate playing the focused rage build.

The focused rage build is absolute cancer, you're just mashing focused rage the whole time, and you have to fucking macro focused rage into some other shit and you also have to use hamstring. If you have to use hamstring in your build/rotation in pve then there is a serious fucking problem.

Afflock main, what should I reroll to?

Really hate Firemage

>that feel when no idea what to main

Being indecisive fucking sucks. I wish I had a guild or even friends to tell me what to play.

It's the same as MoP. People just automatically cry about the new class regardless of how it actual performs.

Demon Hunters were spikey, unstable tanks and they nerfed their general damage reduction because people cry

Havok was a middle of the pack DPS that could pull ahead when matched against retards who can't play properly, yet it got nerfed.

The same shit happened for Monks during MoP, there was points where Monks were AWFUL and people were still demanding they get nerfed.

play with your dick, user

nothing wait until the next patch

>that fucking RNG as arms
>"HEY LETS MAKE IT EVEN LESS RELIABLE

Oh fuck you.

if they're going to neuter shadow then why not just replace s2m with something else

s2m isn't that fun anyway - insanity is fun, but it's dumb that the only viable way to play shadow is highly situational and guaranteed death

This is just wrong, and you know it's wrong, but you're going to post it anyhow.

>don't eat shit now, eat shit later

since you're brain dead go play hunter

I have Outlaw the most geared, but I'm super close with both subt and assassination.

Assassination is easily the most complex, and fun, but it's just not as good as the simplicity and extremely high damage that Outlaw can put out.

>I see people bitching about the nerf, but once tier 19 came out

That's next year, dumbass. Sometime in Jan/Feb 2017. You don't fucking nerf an already unstable tank months in advance of a tier set.

so DH got nerfed HARD now?

fire mage still viable?
whats gonna be top 5 dps now?

I'm talking in light of these notes.
There's unlikely to be any major changes, and Afflock needs either another damage boost on top of these boosts, or a survivability boost to be remotely fun.

They're not changing the artifact any time soon, nor the gameplay sadly

>Hey Ion, you know that shitty thing with buffs where you have to rebuff players mid fight who get battle ressed? Yeah well I was thinking while taking a shit this morning and it hit me. Why don't we make that a core class mechanic? You rebuff shit constantly instead of DPSing?

>tfw fire mage
AW YISSS
Untouched

>>Exploit the Weakness (Artifact Trait) bonus reduced to 3% per point.

And rerolled.

That's not how you nerf damage, that's how you make the spec terminally unfun

SOMEONE POST LINK

Arcane Mage, Survival Hunter, and at least one of the Warlock specs will probably be at least top 5.

Not sure where everything else will stack up.

>DH nerfed

Yesssssss.

destro maybe, though i dont enjoy it anywhere near as much as affliction

>Flanking Strike useless damage buff
>will put SV in Top 5
Literally lol'd out of my pants. Considering all that MM got hit with was a small barrage nerf, SV won't surpass it, or BM with the BW buff.

Throw Glaive damage reduced by 30%.
Fel Mastery (Talent) damage bonus to Fel Rush reduced to 30%.
Bloodlet (Talent) now deals 100% of initial Throw Glaive damage.
Fury of the Illidari (Artifact Ability) damage reduced by 20%.
Note: See below for for additional PvP tuning adjustments to Fury of the Illidari.
Balanced Blades (Artifact Trait) damage bonus to Blade Dance reduced to 3% per target.

>glaive damage reduced A LOT
>artifact damage decreased by a good chunk
WHY

>these Warlock changes
Buff them all you want, still doesn't change the fact they play like shit.
Bring back MoP Warlocks.

POST YFW FURY IS VIABLE AGAIN

Why? Fury literally still is shit, Prot needs the fucking shield to stay relevant as a tank. And Exploit the Weakness is literally the only thing that made Arms bearable. It just isn't fun to sit there and wait for CS procs.

Holy fuck I thought Blizzard wanted to nerf carefully this expac?

Even with the damage upgrade we still will be trailing behind. On top of that there are still many issues with the class that need to be addressed.

>Razorice still doesn't work in pvp.
>Sindragosa is a 5 min CD that does less than it should by comparison to other classes and it is fairly easy to dodge.
>Crystalline swords still have no animation, deal pitiful damage, and what bugs me the most are both facing right.
>Our gold talents as well as a majority of our Art upgrades are just damage boosts.
>We have several talents that are nonfunctional: Obliteration, frostcythe, frozen pulse & pvp killing machine, frozen center, tundra stalker being on the same tier as deathchill. *Noted many of these will be changed but that wont take affect till 7.1.

The good news is if the 7.1 suggested changes go live, remorseless winter will be incredibly powerful in pvp. Already a 50% buff, 200% with the pvp talent, and you can jack that damage even higher if you take gathering storm.

So basically get a shit ton of RP breath forever and maintain RW forever for potentially good sustained burst in pvp.

But like I said, the damage upgrades from the hotfix this Tues will only slightly increase dps, you still won't be allowed in ED and you won't still be able to pvp with razorice being offline.

>Only way I can do mythics is to pug them

goddamn my worrying about being kicked for being shitty DPS.

I play a Warrior, Ignore Pain is fucking busted. Unless you're shit, you can keep it up so fucking consistently it might as well be a passive 90% damage reduction baked into the spec.

I HAVE NO FRIENDS, MY EX GF IS A BITCH. PLEASE ADD ME. YOU DONT EVER HAVE TO TALK OR PLAY WITH ME. JUST LET ME THINK SOMEONES RERADS MY MESSAGES OR WANTS TO BE MY FRIEND. PLEASE.

Oh yeah and a slight wind will tear us a new hole without self healing as we are kited around. IBF is 8 seconds where you can dump 90 RP for a decent heal. But you know you have to be on them, and the attack has to connect, and you have to have 90 RP...

Gimme that transmog.

so will i have fun playing ele sham?

Nice to see buffs to Arcane and Frost. Maybe this will cut down on the number of flaming balls in the air in our class hall.

Also, anyone who expected nerfs to fire were kidding themselves. Mages are the golden child of the developers.

>tfw fire mage

Sure the others getting a buff so there is less great balls of fire whenever I go into my class hall, but a couple of slight buffs might have been nice.

Became less so since ghostcrawler got fired

Arcane might pull ahead on single target fights now.

>OP as fuck resto druid, bear and cat untouched
>balance gets a buff for whatever reason

Okay seriously, why does Blizzard love their Druid hybrid class so much?

>trapped, not only into a single character, but a single spec by the terrible artifact system
>not being smart enough to realize that blizzdevs constantly shit on classes at random with every patch
>not realizing that this would happen and to stay far away from legion

was the weebcape and the cockring not enough of a warning sign?

Caydiem the Cakelord demands buffs for her druid. If you don't buff druids, you're literally a misogynist shitlord.

why does every class that can be a druid look like shit?

belf druids WHEN

Paladin or Druid?

Do you enjoy buffs? Druid
Do you enjoy being the class blizzard forgot? pala

>based XIV devs are so fucking careful with balancing classes that more than 10% preformance increases on single skills are unheard of
>they tweake shit via extending buff durations by seconds making classes that were lagging behind pretty viable

Meanwhile MURRICA FUCK YEAH goes along and literally smashes classes into pieces.

>Prot. Pally
>untouched

We got a massive hotfix nerf 2 days ago since in 6 months we'll be overpowered with 4p tier set.

That's the new meta by the way, nerfing you 2 raids in advance of something that will make you too strong.

Guess fire is still the go to then, I'll just need to get around to touching up my arcane bully stick then

>Mfw 23% chance at windfury.
>With 63% mastery.

youtube.com/watch?v=GKkRDIuknzQ

>I wont be able to get 16 stormstrikes in a row now
Oh well

>unironically shilling for XIV
>>*raises paw*
>uh....big....biiiiig...BIIIIGG!!
>>*farts*
>..........STINKY!! STINKY BIG GUY FOR YOU!!!!!!!
>POOP!!!!!!!
>AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!
>XD ELELEL
>LELELE PPPPP
>PPOOOOO
>PPPPYYYYY
>YYYYY
>YYYYY YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
>AHAHAH
>AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEE
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAH XDD
>DDDDD
>DDDDD
>DDDDD
>DD
>POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP
>POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP
>POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELE XDXDXD
>POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP
>! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P
>OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHD XD XD
>UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^)
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XXXXXDD
>OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE
>WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA
>POOP
>*puts hand in pants*
>*sniffs hand*
>hee hee... reddit! reddit the bacon!!!

Druid. Every spec is viable.

hunter yes no???

>mfw resto, cats and bears untouched
>mfw balance BUFFS

lool, druid master race reporting in. We are now literally best at every single role in the game.

It's another balance by blandness MOBA where you can't have anything OP or highly situational because that might make players have to think about their character choices. It just flat out ignores a lot of the mechanics laid down by DOTA in favor of adding nothing special because again, it might make the game complicated.

It's really easy to tell a good MOBA from a bad MOBA. Just watch the drafting phase in a professional game. A good game will have the casters following along explaining in detail and predicting because hero picks and choices matter. A bad game will have the casters skip the drafting phase and simply narrate the game because choices don't really matter all that much.

shit idea to begin with, shit implementation, shit gameplay, shit balance, shit cosmetics, shallow gameplay

literally a shit game?

Sorry lad Warrior still invalidates your existence as a tank.

Less thana ll the other classes, but still.

and mm hunter

But that is the formular that has been successful for Blizzard so far. Take a game and simplify while adding that Blizzard finish to attract casuals. MOBA market is just saturated already. This is the reason that HOTS isn't doing so hot more than it being a bad game.

>TFW I was already parsing 97+ Percentile and topping meters or just behind Havoc DHs as Ret
>Reading these buffs

Oh, it's time baby. 100th percentile parses inc.

youre gonna be 2nd last place dps now WOW

Justice can't be stopped for long

Ready to kill.

wtf i hate DH now!!

>having ret paladins THIS shitty in your guild

I feel sorry for them.

>Obliterate still doesn't scale with mastery

I'm still laughing at you

medivh is one of the most fun heroes to play, and if played right he can be amazing on the right team.

they will always be shitty

wotlk ret paladin is long dead

I am happy to see some underperforming specs being brought up, but these are major changes. Is this not exactly what Blizzard said they WOULDN'T be doing due to artifacts?

>tfw buffs

>AST receiving it's 3rd patch in a row with absolute massive buffs because the class launched in such a shit state it wasnt even viable for dungeons

Because DH could spam throw glaive with bloodlet and do 900k aoe damage on a 5 enemy pull.

>heart skips a beat as I notice that distinct orange while looting chest
>it's one of the 3 or 4 absolute shit ones

just end it all

so uhm can you play those class testing lvl 100 chars how much you want? any resttrictions?

> you can jack that damage even higher if you take gathering storm.
man i like my frost scythe/avalanche pair but that 50% damage increase is real tempting

i see how it goes
breath got buffed so ill probably switch glacial advance over it

you get a lot of awesome mitigation as disc. can negate a huge amount of mass raid damage, and has the biggest support kit of all healers.

>ret will always be shitty
>Quoting wrath pallys that were overtuned af

Have you even played the last 3 expansions? your FoTM reroll is showing hard. I bet you're a fire mage. How's that opener going for you, buddy?

Just out of curiosity, what is that mod that has a spec and then "your best" in the tooltip?

no ive been playing pally in wotlk and loved ret
its dead now,holy light power is shit

its good for pvp. what the fuck are you going to do with all that movement speed in a pve environment?

>toon
>toon
>toon
>toon

You honestly just raid with really shitty ret paladins, if any at all. Rets are good, having more than 1 is kind of stupid, though.

>get this trinket from EN
>go to dummies to test it for 10 minutes
>do 100 million damage
>lets see how much the trinket did in that
>1.6%

are you fucking kidding me?

Pawn. You can plug in custom stat weight values. Saves a lot of time comparing items and having to do the math yourself.

bump

Oh, so you played the class only when it was FoTM and one shotting every other class and clearly wasn't balanced properly. You don't love ret, otherwise you'd be a good ret pally despite the changes to the class over the years.

The only people that have room to complain about not being good right now are Frost DKs and Warlocks. But the buffs are treating them nicely from what it seems.

That trinket was OP (even the 840 version was BIS over 880+ trinkets) then got hotfixed AFAIK it's dogshit now.

no restrictions

blizzard nerfed the ever living shit out of that trinket.

With a select few exceptions trinkets dont really add that much
As healer my trinket procs make up maybe 2-3% of my total healing each

>no restrictions
so you could literally test every class, play em , raid with em and youd never even have to buy the boost?

okay

oh. I thought you meant like you can only make so many. no, you can only do the training scenario I think. The one that walks you through class, spells, rotation, and then maybe the demon invasion. But you can't raid or do dungeons.

I was destro, but the RNGshards and the RNGbolts did my head in.
It took forever to kill anything, and I felt like I'd wasted my Chaos Bolts and wormholes 3/4 of the time.
At least Afflock is consistent damage, even if it is bad damage.

That artifact can take shelf itself though, and it could have been so cool AND good...

well i uhm am playing a the first artifact quest with that class testing char

deadly grace pots got nerfed

does this mean draenor stat pots are back?

World PvP only. Legendaries don't work in battlegrounds or arena.

>Legendaries don't work in battlegrounds or arena

THEN WHAT IS THE POINT OF ALL THE PVP LEGENDARIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

my favourite is i got one that gives me 6000 (SIX THOUSAND) mana every 5 seconds assuming i dont flash or holy light them again within that 5 seconds

like W O A H blizz

>wanted to play Shadow Priest because i like their lore
>hate everything about S2M and the fact they are balanced around it
>end up getting it to 110 this morning
>these awful Spriest nerfs with nothing being changed to S2M

This summarizes blizz'd thought on everyone hating S2M

Exactly. They fucking suck, but increase your item level ever so slightly. They would still be more useful in PvP than in PvE because of that, because the actual stats on it could be utterly useless.

>Be Ret Pally
>Impossible to get into any mythic you don't host yourself, let alone mythic+

This bullshit meme of Ret being bad needs to fucking stop. We have cc (repentance), and perfectly fine aoe and single target.

but the totally "reliable" dps meters said ret dps was BAD!!!!

This has happened many times before. Once an idea that a given spec is weak takes root, it's not going away anytime soon. Even if it's all bullshit, people see other groups not wanting X spec and then follow along themselves.

NO.

Be quiet. We need to calmly accept this buff and act like it was warranted. Nobody knows we were pretty good before and this buff just pushes us over the edge.

Keep calling ret a meme spec.

There was at least one change. One of its traits during StM had a limit put in place so that its damage does not keep going up indefinitely.

DPS rankings on website are almost NEVER relevant because players almost NEVER have tip top perfectly itemized gear, nor does anyone play perfectly all the time. People miss GCDs, hit wrong abilities, mistime their CDS ALL THE TIME.

I've seen arms warriors doing 80k and arcane mages at 250k, I've seen myself doing 330k and myself doing 120k.

It depends on the fight in every single situation.

Also I've noticed that MOST of the shitters who refuse to invite ret or other melee are melee DPS themselves, USUALLY DHs or warriors. Fuck those people.

i dont think theres even a elemental shaman thats even done a mythic yet due to this lmao

Other 2 talents are still completely trash.

>tfw done every mythic every week since launch as a blood DK because no one cares about tank rankings and if something goes wrong I just blame the healer or a DPS

LOL

I saw a frost DK doing a fuckton of damage once. Im guessing he had a legendary or something

I wouldn't know, I don't play priest. But it wasn't untouched like you said.

Tanks and healers get incredible leeway because there are so few of them. Can't really afford to be picky.

When will people understand that the only thing that matters is killing the boss?

I have an incredibly thin skin about this bullshit, and REGULARLY ignore-list people who obviously refuse to invite me simply because I'm Ret. I usually send them highly insulting whispers right before doing so, too.

My ignore list has grown by 238 since the expansion launched.

I know this makes me a little bitch but I just can't help it, pisses me off.

You make me angry.

>You make me angry.
to be fair, things very rarely go wrong unless it's a boss that's really shitty for self-heal tanks like Anub'esset or a DPS genuinely fucks up, like an interrupt rotation on Helya

One last complaint before I shut up, whats with people demanding ridiculous ilvl for their content? I regularly see people demanding 845 ilvl for REGULAR mythic, not even mythic+.

These retards just want to be carried, and fuck them. I have ilvl 846, so it doesn't even effect me, but fucking christ it must be hard for the people just hitting 110 to even get into a heroic for some decent gear when all the shitters want you to be 835+.

ACTUAL ilvl requirements are as follows:
Normal: 810, you will USUALLY get this from leveling.
Heroic: 820, this is mostly what world quests and normal dungeon loot (that isnt boost rolled) gives.
Mythic: 835
Mythic+: 840, MAYBE 845 if its one of the harder dungeons.

When we get into 10+ keystones, THEN I'll understand them wanting high ilvl.

This doesn't work when you're the healer. A healer can spot a bad tank from a mile based on their mitigation usage.

It is. People say this hated how blizzard said "bring the player not the class"

But people still bring the class. Why invite a retribution paladin when a monk or dh can cleave way better? Why take a warlock who can take awhile to amp up over a mage or hunter who consistently pull good damage?

It's also a huge player bias. I automatically assume DHs can pull 160k+ consistently but t he other day in mythic violet hold the 840 dh I invited was under 130k.

I was in normal EN raid a few days ago, me and a DH were pugged into a guild group.

I was second highest at about 200k DPS, as Ret.

The DH had 851 ilvl, and was 113k.

It was a fucking disgrace.

>Normal: 810, you will USUALLY get this from leveling.
I don't know what quests you've been doing, but normal quest rewards for 110 are 790 or so.

>Heroic: 820, this is mostly what world quests and normal dungeon loot (that isnt boost rolled) gives.
Wrong again. Normal dungeon drops are 805 non-boosted. Not even enough to start doing heroics.

The only way to get high enough to start doing heroics is to get carried or rely on world quests.

Don't be ass pained as ret. As long as you're pulling numbers and being good, ignore everyone else's ignorance to the class.

It's BECAUSE of those people why we're getting buffs now. Our only problem as current rets was having to decide between great ST or average AoE, but they decided to buff ALL of our damage instead, making us ridiculously good ST and decent AoE.

I'll be honest that guild group you were in is garbage. Ret paladins shouldn't be 2nd on the meters.

I'm ass pained because I cannot even GET INTO THE FUCKING DUNGEONS. Either I waste hours of my time getting declined from groups, or I start my own and wait hours hoping a tank or healer feels like applying.

Can't DH hit two buttons and reach at least 200k?

How'd he manage that?

At 851? Either he wasn't trying, or didn't have a clue how the class works.

I guess it's different when you don't have a guild, but it can't really be that bad.

I've gotten declined from groups but I've had a lot more people comment on my dps on the ones I actually get into. Usually quoting other retards who know nothing about ret "how u do that dmg, u lolret".

idk what to tell you man, just...fucking do world quests to gear up? Find a guild that does progression?

People like you are the reason this games community is shit. Fuck off.

Fuck if I know. I don't play DH, so I couldn't tell you.

Warlocks get a glyph that changes their succubus into a Shivarra.

I think that's a good enough reason to play one.

Either you find a guild with people who are gearing up and would rather use people in-house or you find reliable contacts to form regular dungeon runs with. This hasn't changed since TBC.

There really is no solution, because my complaint is chiefly how shitty the community is, and how certain specs are instantly branded as 'useless' because some faggot theorycrafters who get their numbers wrong 100% of the time put up some idealistic pipe-dream of DPS rankings, and all the shitters follow it religiously. And that will never change.

All I'm really doing here is bitching and complaining, because I guarantee that if I start a shitfest like this on my servers trade chat, I'll be shouted down by hundreds of blithering retards and muted by a GM for 'disrupting chat channels'.

>Ret paladins shouldn't be second on the meters

Ah, another idiot who doesn't know anything about how rets do good damage on many fights. Have you even gotten to Heroic, yet?

Because you're a fucking joke tier class

>Ashbringer
wowee.

none of you are creative either, its always the same judgement set.

When I saw the noxx meters I immediately dismissed them as horseshit based SOLELY on where hunters were "simming". After the "official" meters this week you can see why listening to anyone about sims is bullshit. The only results you should somewhat trust are what simcraft tells you about YOUR literal own dps when you sim yourself.

>Elemental gets a buff
>It translates into an ~8% overall dps increase

I actually use the Silver Hand transmog with T6 shoulders :^)

Paladin has the strongest class fantasy next to druids. It's not surprising why everyone is in judgement, it's an iconic set that perfectly represents everything paladins are about.

Although I completely agree, those people are devoid of any creativity.

right here
its a small buff but ill take it

At least they didn't nerf it again.

Saying that, I think at this point the only people still playing eleshamans, Warlocks and Frost DKs are the people who like the theme/flavour/etc enough to ignore the playing of ot and/or have invested far too much time, AP, etc to even begin another class.

>Monk
>still not soothing mist as active talent but HT @ honor level 40

i hate blizzard

I've considered switching to ele just because fuck blizz. Also raids seem to want ranged damage right now..

Reminder that the only reason people want ranged is because ranged is literally the easiest of easymode DPS, with the fewest mechanics to worry about, the least complicated priorities, rotations, and the most simplistic of playstyles.

In short, people only want ranged because its easier than melee, and harder to fuck up.

If they want ranged DPS, then why are you switching to Ele?

Sorry, couldn't resist
Maybe one day, other classes than Druid and Mage will get some consistent love from Blizzard...

Electric shaman here, can confirm, I legit only play this still because i've shat so much time and effort into it that it isn't funny, it's Bullshit how blizzard hates us forever because of vanilla.

So can you still get invisible fist weapons for Monk if you missed getting them before prepatch?
I can't find them anywhere.
Whatshisface the Fist weapon vendor at the Summit sells NOTHING Nothing, as in, an empty inventory

oh,woiw!'

nicw bbw!!!1

>holy paladins
>a joke

kys my man

Troll or Orc shaman? Going to be female.