How do you treat noobs in multiplayer games?

How do you treat noobs in multiplayer games?

Reminder that sage goes in all fields

I want to fuck that robot.

I play against like i would against any other opponent.

Take my free W and move to the next game.

There's already an XJ9 thread

we all do

Tell them to switch to fucking Lucio or Rein if you want to play ranked but can't fucking aim jesus christ is this so hard to grasp

That's fucking horrible advice because a bad Rein can ruin the entire team.

I shit on them as hard as possible. Nothing motivates me more to git gud than getting violently raped.

With indifference, Jenny.

I would much rather a shitter play Rein and be a damage sponge that dies every 3 seconds because he charges without his team in like a retard than have no tank and a worthless McCree with 0's all across their tab board.

You can fix a worthless Rein by telling him to stop charging without the team, tell him where the chokepoint is and tell him to remember to press E every 7 seconds. No matter how good your comm is, you CAN'T fix someone playing hitscan who literally can't aim.

>Wanting someone on your team to be a dedicated ult battery
>A tank no less

JENNY THREAD

POST 'EM BOYS

If we're all fucking dying regardless and the other team isn't, yes?

Depends, if they're actually asking for help then I'll try to help them out. If they're just complaining and making excuses, then I humiliate them as hard as possible.

Also 2 Jenny threads wtf. I'm amazed the Ashley poster isn't here.

>Wanting to make the enemy teams life easier by dying for no reason or gain, while making them stronger and harder to shutdown.

I don't really play multiplayer games anymore because it makes me mad. I need some free for all so all I can blame is myself.

going back to this we need more games like NOX. that shit felt satisfying even if your team was loosing if you were being a slaughter machine. all of this push past the point shit has been going on long enough. the mechanic is fine it's just I can't think of many games where the fight is on even terms the whole battle instead of being constantly pushed farther and farther in one teams favor for winning as it goes on.
heres my jenny

This isn't a MOBA. They don't level to unstoppable strength if you feed them, they just get their ults which you can shut down with your own abilities if you're playing the right character. The big difference between a bad DPS and a bad tank/healer is you can carry retarded healers and tanks through your own picks and just talking to them. You can't simply tell a genuinely bad Genji "lol start killing things" if they just suck ass.

>Temple Of Anubis, Defense
>dude instalocks Hanzo
>We have no tank or healer
>Switch to Lucio
>"We need a Rein for the choke here, I really don't think we need Hanzo for this."
>He gets unfeasibly bothered by this statement, 3 seconds into the game after the first body drops he starts bragging about how he's gold in elims even though everyone is
>Enemy Reaper is killing him every 2 seconds
>Over the course of the match keeps mentioning how he's gold elims, then when he's not gold elims starts talking about "objective kills".
>We lose both points on defense
>He realizes I'm right and switches to Rein
>Switch to Zen to force someone else to go a second healer
>Whenever he's retarded and charges in, drop a harmony orb on him and a discord on whoever he tries to attack
>They die
>He doesn't die because we have two healers
>Frag shit as Zen because our DPS is still bad but good enough without him on DPS
>Shit's finally dying
>Tranquility whenever the enemy team drops an ult
>Steamroll both points
>Go into overtime
>Same comp
>Steamroll again
>Win

Isn't Jenny the noob?