What was the last piece of vidya hardware that you bought, whether it be a console or a computer part?

What was the last piece of vidya hardware that you bought, whether it be a console or a computer part?

I've ordered a 2DS from amazon yesterday

I'm hyped

Want a free case for it and some grips OP?

3ds XL

Gonna buy a Wii U and PS4 soon.

Why not 3DS? The 3D gimmick is cool, epic even.

An EVGA GTX 1060 and some ram for a PC I plan on building soon once I have all the bits

3d gets old after about ten minutes

An Xbone controller to replace the one that was stolen from me.

Got the GOW 4 edition.

Um...no it doesn't. I know you haven't tried the 3D. Everyone who has says it's amazing. The presence is cool. Things flying out of the screen is cool!

a pre-owned Vita, playing IA/VT on it, Nice game, way better than Project Diva X

Until you have to plug your ds in after a few minutes.

The only good 3D is on the sega 3d classics. Gunstar Heroes on popout is fucking wild.

But my N3DS has extra battery life.

Nvidia Shield with controller. Emulation is ok, wish PSP emulation was better. Mobile gaming is a fucking meme. I was idort and wanted to try out android gaming. It's fucking horrible, but has some ok time wasters for when your watching movies.

Pre-ordered the PS4 Pro -- haters gonna hate

not even shitposting either, I'm actually quite excited for it

Why didn't you buy New Nintendo?

MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X. Damn good card.

I bought a Vita

Neon Orange Vita 2k, for Henkaku and Japanese PSN shit.

I guess it was technically a 140mm fan

This a few months a go. Don't use it for SF but for Guilty Gear and Blazblue.

Ordered an HDMI splitter so I can bypass HDCP and record PS3 game footage without using these god awful component cables.

What games are you planning on getting?

I'm getting the 2DS for pokemon, AC new leaf, super smash bros, mario kart, and anything else the 3DS library has to offer

PS4 with Bloodborne GOTY. Blazed through it in about 3 weeks and now life is empty and meaningless again.

Are you gonna Homebrew?
Just did it for my old XL and man I never would have thought there were really any games worth playing on here otherwise.

I suppose it would be a vita, fat model. Been pirating a lot for it but migjt end up buying some of the gammes.m

>Are you gonna Homebrew?
Yes