ITT: Games That Gave You Unexpected Feels

Not a game, but fuck it.
I cried like a bitch when important people died.
Also fuck Ryuuga

>That ending to the second game

Not a game or anime but Hell on Wheels

MGSV

and not in a good way

That shit was hard fucking core

How does the second game end?
I only beat the first one.

Out of fucking no where it turns out that the creator is a kid in a coma, mike is his brother and once he wakes up everyone ceases to exist.

I am not making this shit up.

but why

guilty gear xrd sign gave me some very strong feels
>Pic fucking related

I have no idea. I never actually played the second game, but I looked into it after loving the first game and wanting to see what the second was about... I never thought a shift in tone could ever top Jak and Daxter, but holy shit.

Some other things that apparently happen:
-Your friends from the last game go evil
-Wilfre turns out to have been sort of a good guy
-The parents of the kids are dead.

Its just a giant case of WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?

I could have gone my entire life happily knowing none of this and remembering how sad and touching the ending to the first game was.
Who thought writing this was a good idea.

Grow up

gay
glad I stopped with that one

Psychoy. Enjoy beating your previously divorced wife in 7 yrs

I know that feel, bro. I know it too well.

This game, in all honesty
>inb4 "game"

>tfw you finally understand you dindu nuffin

>in the end all the characters you knew and love just stop existing because
fuck these games
;_;

gonna be honest tough now several years later after watching the ending sequence on youtube again its incredibly cringy how shoehorned in all of this reality and dream shit was with the car accident and even when taking it out the story would still make sense hell they changed the ending in the pack with both games in it

I teared up some tears when it was revealed that Souther just wanted to build a momentous shrine for his master. I don't know why but when it comes to Hokuto no Ken I just forget everything that I've read. It was never a problem with other mangos. The plot devices were also bullshit. I'm still and will always be mad that Kenshiro turned out be from that fucking Demon Island. Even for its faults the plot devices just became another cog in the machine of its story development so I would wonder what enjoyable bullshit Hara would come up next. I gotta re-read it once I finish watching the anime.

i felt ripped off because you actually play as a fucking creepy manequin

you're going about it the wrong way
its like a dakimakura or a futurama napster sexbot

yea, whats the big deal?

Yeah everything (in the anime) past Raoh's final bout is pretty bleh, I generally just skipped to the arc after the fight with Kaioh.
Although what happened to Ein made me cry like a little bitch.
Why does everyone cool have to die.

The creator is god apparently.
Mike is the kid in the coma
Heather is his sister.
Everyone dies, even though the first game doesn't make Mike important in anyway.

That was the arc with Raoh's son, right? To be frank here I stopped reading when they were about to head out for revenge. I would read some chapters every few days and I just never picked it back up for some reason.

Fuck you nintendo

>new to migu
>"Hello Planet? sounds cute"

Yeah it was either the arc with Raoh's son, or the arc with Bolge.
Yeah I stopped reading the manga too right after they killed the frankenstein monster.
There's also a 3 part OVA that happens after the manga, and if I remember right it was canon.

so wait
you're saying he achieved CHIM?

Really? Guess it's time for me to go back and finish it in order to check out the OVA. Man was it a fun ride when I was reading it. I remember back in highschool I showed some friends some images on Google of Hokuto no Ken because they didn't know what I was reading. This popping up as one of the images was always a good laugh.

It's called Shin Hokuto No Ken iirc, and I'm pretty sure that picture is from that.