Be homosexual

>be homosexual
>want good games with various husbandos
>get either shitty lgbtqrstuv propoganda or a VN

A-at least I have Skyrim...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LYf0y_XST_8
peacefulpillhandbook.com/
researchgate.net/publication/299945533_Sexual_Orientation_and_Involvement_in_Nonviolent_and_Violent_Delinquent_Behaviors_Findings_From_the_National_Longitudinal_Study_of_Adolescent_to_Adult_Health
youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199005173222006#t=article
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Arcade Gannon from FNV is def best vidya husbando.

I want to fuck that catgirl (male).

OP ever play Fire emblem? 10/1p husbandos

how about i play with your boypussy instead

>Emilia barely shows up for a good portion of the series
>Rem gets more scenes and spends more time with Subaru, you actually feel a relationship building
>Fuckin episode 18 made me cry like a bitch
>EMILIA I LOVE YOU
>y tho
>idk lol
>I LOVE YOU TOO SUBARU

Emilia better have gotten 100x more characterization in the novels, because that was some genuine horseshit.

Faggots need to burn

that's not very polite

i have a boipussy and a girlpussi

thoughts?

not possible

Butt is boipussy, thus the poster is just a woman.

His whole love to her is probably manipulated by the witch anyways

>Rem

Literally who?

Fag attention whores that use steam as a social networking and dating platform.

Get outside you narcissists

Cred Forums is at the very least half gay. you might wana go back to pol now.

Go to bed, Chris.

Or better yet, go to the hospital.

Is this anime actually good or is it just flavour of the month shit that everyone will forget about in a month or two?

watch it and decide

Watch it and decide for yourself
I thought it was alright

It fucking better be. Without the novels, their relationship in the anime makes no goddamn sense.

>Emilia
>Well, you're nice
>And I'm nice to you
>Everyone hates you
>You have a cool lil' cat nigga living in your boobs
>Subaru even admits in the final episode he thinks he only loves her because she actually gave him something to give a shit about besides dying alone in his room playing video games

>Rem
>Adorable and pure
>Absolutely loves the fucking shit out of him
>Devoted, willing to bust her ass for him to help him make it in the world
>Was perfectly willing to drop everything and run away with him just because he asked
>Even when he hung a carrot over her head and promised her a relationship only to take it back like a cunt, she was still willing to help him

Marathon the first episode and decide

>newfags actually took the trap and feminine cock meme seriously
>this happens

Lol, actual homo here. I like traps and stuff in addition to typical men, but I gotta say nothing is more pathetic than people who think traps aren't gay. Like just accept it dude. If you just liked the body shape you'd go for flat-chested girls. But you know its the dick that does it for you. Pretty gay in my opinion.

>implying I jack it to traps

I think game devs really don't know how to make gay characters in games without pandering and shoving the whole "I'M GAY DUDE" thing in your face.

As shit as Borderlands 2's writing was, they had a bisexual character done alright. I mean, they only made him bisexual because of a glitch that caused flirty lines that were only meant to be heard by females to be heard by males too. But they weren't shoving it in your face 24/7.

Oh I didn't mean you specifically. I was referring to the hypothetical closet homo that may or may not be in this thread right now.

>OP is an actual fag

Amazing

>Western devs put a gay character in a game
>They make his entire character "he's gay" and claim they're being progressive
>Accuse everyone of homophobia when the character's 2d-ness is pointed out

>Eastern devs put a gay character in
>They're normal, you can probably date them

SJWs are a disease.

Could be worse. You could pine a Youtube celeb.

>Implying Jay will ever go near nude.

It's a solid 6/10. It's not as good as the normalfags are making it out to be but it isn't terrible either.

6/10 on its own
4/10 as an issekai

This seems like the show normalfags would fucking hate

It has gore and edge, normalfags eat that shit up.

Not really

The show has all the ingredients to mainstream success.

Trully we have come full circle

I want to suck his cock.

I'm making a game that may or may not have "love" interests. As a gay individual what do you want in a husbando? You can name off multiple specific archetypes if you want.

>Rem
???
Watched the whole show there was no girl like that. Are you referring to Ram? She's all on that clowndick.

Most gayposters are actually girls hiding their gender.

Japan loves getting cucked, so all of their Media has MC ignoring best girl and going after worst girl.

>tfw no underage cute steam bf

It depends on your standards. The show is objectively badly written, has all the cringefest typical of anime and visually it's as bland as it gets.

But it has cute anime girls with different hair colors (one per personality) and those stereotypes that every true weeaboo loves.

In short if you are a weeaboo faggot with no taste you'll like it.

Level headed bishonen is the best gay archetype. Kurama and Shun are good examples to draw from.

would plowing a male lizard's cloaca be considered gay?

Hrm, that's a difficult question. I would suppose that I personally would want someone intelligent, sophisticated, and understands the importance of caring for one's looks and health. And being generally attractive wouldn't be bad either. Otter mode best body type.

Also what said.

I want someone who is fairly stable, witty, has a passion for something, and is a cute boy!!! What kind of game are you making?

I want that in real life.

A vidya husbando would be nice too.

Please get working on it.

Anybody else think gays should be eradicated?

Yes please kill me

No. But people being proud of being gay on TV should be shot asap

Do you really want to kill me? I provide so many quality shitposts. Do you really not want that in your life?

It's alright, has some interesting ideas but some of them are poorly executed. Watch it if you feel like it, but don't think you'll be missing anything too important otherwise.

nah, they are just gay.

Grats, you have a normal female body

It's not Sword Art Online level normie, but it's pretty generic. Or rather the new age generic that requires waifu pandering and the occasional sweet atmosphere turns edgy turnaround
I'd say it's around Attack on Titan level normie with more waifu stuff. Can't remember if it has much filler

so why do these animes have cleft palates?

bring it. BRING IT. can't wait for rope day so I can ventilate some Cred Forumsacks

That character has a cat aesthetic so he has a cat face.

>Rem
It's Ram you retard

> Bicthing about faggots on Cred Forums

>being log cabin

>i'm gay
>but only if the guy
>acts like a girl
>looks like a girl
>sounds like a girl

Not necessarily OP but it wouldn't surprise me if he was, these fucking faggots need to leave actual fags alone plz.

The show is so retarded it makes it great.

don't call yourself gay. you aren't gay. "gay" is a tremendous overstatement. you're biflexible at best.

Meh. It surprised me a few times, which I didn't expect an anime like this to do at all. But towards the end I felt like I was coming back just so that I could finish it, not because I was looking forward to it.

Fucking Re:Zero fags derailing the thread

not OP, but gimme some good games where I can have a gay husbando

MOBAs usually have good husbandos.

Try Team Fortress

No, but heterocucks should. Their sexuality is a meme that nobody with a brain would ever fall for.

>acts, looks, sounds, smells, tastes like a girl
these are the best boys to ravage tho

Rune Factory 4 is a better homo simulator than Skyrim.

Is this a girl?

I'm good with pretty much all dude types, trap, bodybuilder, ect as long as they aren't like morbidly obese and have basic hygiene. Like uh, only weird people enjoy only one flavor of ice cream, you feel me?

Like I said in the OP Skyrim is actually pretty good for it because any marriageable dude is basically Schrodinger's homo.

If only girls played more games, games would have more husbandos.
Girls can't do anything right.

You do know that a lot of girls play video games?

Candy Crush isnt a game.

It's clearly a dude

go back to >>/r9k/ betafag :^)

I'm going to take a nap.

I don't understand

>Mobileshit
>The Sims
>Generic babby's first RPG or something

these are the only games I see females play

Thanks guys, I'll make sure to note this stuff down. What about non-human characters? Not furry to be specific.

Them's the rules for fuckin' aliens

I just want to have a qt boy who bury's his head in my chest as he calls me daddy and I kiss his head and I tell him that I love my little jellybean.

Am I gay Cred Forums?

Ever played WoW or any MMO in general? Or any popular FPS? I know two girls from my Arma 3 ts server as well.

Maybe you should hang out with other ladies, just saying

What is then?

Yes your qt boy is over 18.

If not you're just a pedo.

I'll stick my dick in what I like, Harkins

>Tfw have a bf to play Vidya with
He usually likes playing single player games and I don't mind cuddling with him and watching but ill kick his ass in multiplayer games

You're a huge fucking faggot.

>gay characters in eastern games
>normal
When did that happen?

>muh anecdotes
you lose, numale.

An outlier.

Yes he would be over 18.

And we would live in the attic of the bakery he runs while I go to my office accounting job, and he would bake me special cookies with frosting with cute things on them when I get home, and we don't make a lot of money but we live happy knowing we have each other every day.

While I'd obviously like my husbando to be attractive, I'm more about personality. If they look mostly humanoid and can keep me engaged in a conversation then I'd be down for it.

I would think an accountant's salary plus a bakery owner's monies would be good monies

Oh then you're good.

Total homo tho.

You single OP?

That's a really nice dream, user.

>I go to my office accounting job
>we don't make a lot of money

uhh

Not furry but non-human AND you want there to be a relationship? You will probably end up doing something furry unless you're talking about humanoid rocks or plants.

>be a homo
>you must die

The bakery is gonna be in a small town, and is going to make enough to barely break even, but it's cute and serves a vary valuable part of the community by allowing kids a safe place to come and have a place to play whatever card game, be it magic or pokemon or whatever.
I know right
In house accountants don't make to much but usually get more time off. We won't be loaded but we will be safe.

You will hate it or love it I thought it was awesome

it literally complete garbage

Holy crap, please kill yourself you flamboyant fucking faggot.

Aren't you the one who clicked on a thread about gays?

>tfw just lost the love of my life and the cutest boy i've ever meeted
>clicked on thread
>..

Best homo

how'd he die? why didn't you protect him properly, user?

>be OP
>be a humongous faggot
>complain that video games aren't pandering to the 1% of people in the world that are fucking queers

Kill yourself

>Using a number that can never be properly determined due to hardcore closetfags

>meeted
Bet you write "drawed" instead of "drawn" too fucking faggot

gays not welcome

It's a mostly humanoid looking alien race, that is divided culturally by outward physical characeristics

>tfw you will never date OP
Why even live

why does nekololi love burgers so much?

We will have t-shirts, his will say "i'm with butter muffin ---->" and mine will say "i'm with jelly bean

i'm too boring..

Play fightan games

I want to devour Azrael!

the level to which you've thought this through is kind of depressing considering it'll never happen

doesn't seem like a problem then.

The exception, not the rule.

Post that hot stuff fags

Cred Forums hates it because it got popular, watch it for yourself.

>being too stupid that you can't find NEET cuteboy/traps

Dude, I could have lived your idea life thrice over by the age of 20.

Sounds like you don't hang out on cuteboys or LITERALLY ANY /vg/-Cred Forums-/jp/ COMMUNITY BECAUSE EVERYONE IS A QT FAG

T. 125lb cuteboy

Yes(male).

I don't have anything against gay people, you didn't choose to be that way, but you should remember that the only legitimate basis for a family is a mother and a father. A mother and a father can conceive, a father and a father can never conceive and be the proper basis for starting a family the same way a mother and a father can. I don't care what you do behind closed doors, I don't care even if you call your civil unions """"marriage"""", but you really shouldn't have the right to adopt children and call it a family with two dads. That's bringing in a third person and forcing them into a relationship between two people against that person's will, and that's not fair and a violation of rights.

this is a christan board user

>draw a flat chested girl
>have it VO'd by a girl
>mannerisms of a catgirl

>call it a guy

MY PENIS DEMANDS IT THIS WAY

>>have it VO'd by a girl
This is why traps and shota characters always suck. Is it really that hard to find a boy that can do a cute voice?

Faggot love is just as disgusting and base as hetero love accept without the biological necessity.

Considering what I look like but sound like, perhaps.

Deep voices on fragile qts isn't a good thing.

My thoughts get the better of me on these long lonely walks in this small town.

>I LOVE NO ONE, LIFE IS EMPTY AND MEANINGLESS, MY NAME IS NOT IMPORTANT, etc.

faaaaaaaag

Christians should burn

>christian's should burn.
"tips fedora"
Christians put up with your degeneracy while mussies throw you off hte roof for it.

Nya!

I didn't say that I just prefer more thoughtful pursuits over rammin my flesh stick in another meatbags breedin hole because shes purdy.

You know that there's cuteboys desperate enough for living and love that you can actually ship them to your home after merely a month or two of chatting?

you consider yourself an intellectual but you can't see any merit to love or sex beyond that? that's pathetically ironic

Teach me plz.

People have been talking about it, and a couple friends recommended it, but I don't know, the last time I was recommended an anime that was actually good was like, ten years ago, I just assumed that everyone lost taste for good anime, and/or good anime stopped being made.

Sure burn all the christians that just talk shit, then the mudslimes and kikes will have free range to kill you by stoning or worse.

Non-standard forms of English are just as valid as standard forms in terms of linguistic communication.

I was actually against gay marriage. Marriage is meant to be a means to incentivize having children for tax benefits, so homos would be cheating the system since they can't have kids. Not to mention churches have the right to refuse that shit. I don't even want to get married at all, actually. Whole ceremony's a waste of money.

1) Join a skype/discord/teamspeak group for random cuteboys
2) Lurk there making friends
3) Make really gay jokes constantly

It's that easy.

>hating "kikes"
This shit never made sense to me, I feel like how you guys view kikes, black people view whites, I mean seriously, the community just has a better culture when it comes to success. Deal with it.

that's really fucking gay

There's a big difference between "non-standard" and just plain "wrong."

I don't consider myself an intellectual. I do consider the idea that intercourse is anything more than lifes base need to reproduce itself incorrect though. People don't become horny because they spent their lives together, went through something together, or have a lot in common they become horny because of pheremones.

Homo love is pure and true. It's the only real form of love. Hetshit is a disgusting mockery of actual love.

what do you people consider "cuteboys" anyway? I imagine very few of them are actually physically cute, and the ones that are are probably clingy psycho traps.

But he's not complaining about how few there are, but rather that the games that exist with gay stuff are shit and pretty much made to pander SJWtards.

>TFW you're a ginger with nice bulk going on

In terms of descriptive grammar, as long as you can tell what the person is saying, its not wrong. You're simply pointing out that what he wrote is non-standard, but you could still gleam what he was saying, the idea was still communicated, it was not incomprehensible.

Or maybe it's because it is written in the kike gospel that gentiles are to be treated worse than animals?

Developers, specially western developers are expert in copying absolutely everything bad of everything and blatantly ignoring the good stuff.
They're like a laser guided rocket to shit.

So, see that nice history about homossexuals that have a mistake here and there? they will fucking get the mistakes and amplify it by 100.

I mean, they can't even get fucking mario 64 right, copying just the shit nintendo created to artificially stretch the 8MB game but blatantly ignoring the true 3D acrobatic controls.

where do you even find those groups?

Faggot anal reconstruction is a self destructive mutation and proof that life is random and godless.

All i want is a cute buffshonen and a cute trap who have a life outside of being gay.

4+Cred Forums has literally a whole /cuteboys/ board.

every npc in skyrim is the most boring npc. there arent good husbandos in this game.

And you are why nobody knows how to type on the internet anymore.

So apparently Cred Forums website as4chan reports the name of that other spam. Huh.

>thrust your cock into a guy's ass and they keep begging to fuck them

best feeling there is

I'm pretty fucking gay user

I listen to "How to Dress Well" on a plane imagining a cute boy leaning on my shoulder

I lift so I can make him feel safe, and hold him tightly and lift him

youtube.com/watch?v=LYf0y_XST_8

Wow I fucked that up. Cred Forums reports eight chan as spam for some reason.

There are actually many physically cute boys on the internet, user.

Most of them are 18-20 year old guys who have given up on women, been corrupted by Cred Forums, and slowly have become more degenerate.

Being cute is both a mindset and a characteristic of appearance. The uncute ones quickly fall out due to a prominent culture of nude/lewd sharing.

I'm one of the one's who has been corrupted

Actually, my personal problem with them isn't their business acumen. Honestly I admire that of them. Kikes in general are fire-starters, so to speak. They start trouble and then take off. History is full of times that the Jews got into trouble then had to have someone else bail them out. When they were bailed out they started treating the populous that helped them like garbage. For a recent example look no further than the on-going Israeli–Palestinian conflict. They come to the Gaza strip, demand land and reparations, take what they can by force. Then, if they don't get what they demand, they cry to the UN and the USA to come and remove the Palestine people by force. This has been going on as long as there have been Hebrews.

>The uncute ones quickly fall out due to a prominent culture of nude/lewd sharing.

Now I know you're full of shit. A cute personality wouldn't be open to sharing that kind of thing with any random stranger.

Go Yamato Hotsuin

I don't know if it's just bad luck on my part but it seems like every cute boy just wants another cute boy.

Depends on how much you like the MC, he's pretty incompetent and attention seeking.
I doubt it will be forgotten the show is like marmite.

There's some nip-only doujin rpgs but that's it really.

I have no idea who you're talking to then. It's always either depraved bottoms or really mediocre tops that I run into.

>cute personality
>not having sexual needs

They have never been told I was never told by anyone my age that I was attractive. Having people tell you that you're cute/pretty/aesthetic is a wonderful feeling. Having someone lust after you? It's like nothing else.

Are you just fishing for pictures of my butt?

I only date cuteboys/traps/girls, so yes. I'm very sorry for your loss for being a masc, but perhaps you can fight back with financials and good grooming.

Bro-tier character that would suck your dick.

Way for you fags to not sound like completely rapetastic degenerates.

Being a fucking slut is the exact opposite of being cute.

just get muscles, a nice mancleavage and some hygene. they are attracted to giant mantits like flies to shit.

>be homosexual
>3 hours ago
>187 posts

If you wanna discuss relationship shit there's always you literal faggots.

As a fag:

>he thinks gays aren't degenerates
5/6 of the fags I talk too own multiple sex toys, female clothing (that they wear constantly), have BDSM related fetishes, and generally are all only one step away from going full trap by taking the JFMSUpill.

The other fetishes they have are too insane to be listed, frankly.
>eurethral insertion
Why.
Almost as bad as fujos.

I dunno, dude, making someone blush is always cute.

As if you'd get a genuine blush out of someone willing to show their ass to the entirety of the internet at the drop of a hat.

Could be worse, user. You could be a fat, hiary, lazy, NEET who live with his parents despite being 28. You could have every opportunity to get a higher education by going to college, keep saying you want to, but never actually going. You could have no motivation to better yourself despite having all everything you need to do so right at your doorstep. YOu could have that eat away at you every second that you're not distracting yourself from the shame of how much of a loser you've become and wondering how it all went wrong, staying up late into the night so that when you do sleep, you don't dream. like me.

As a virgin faggot who wants nothing more than to have a romantic, monogamous relationship, that left column is incredibly depressing.

I never said at the drop of a hat, user.
If you'd read earlier into the reply chain I mentioned the 1-2 month "getting to know you" period.

Many of these poor people have never had a sexual experience, let alone a lewd experience, in their entire lives beyond what they created themselves. Is that any existence?

As someone willing to show their ass to the internet at the drop of a hat, physical compliments don't mean much, but a thoughtful, emotional compliment gets me all a flutter.

feris is a girl

I'd either suggest :peacefulpillhandbook.com/ or joining the military service of your choice and being forcefully whipped into shape.

That's no way to go through life, user.

You'll find somebody for you user, don't worry. Personally I'm only into guys that are older and stronger than me, and I'm sure there are others that feel the same.

>joining the military service of your choice and being forcefully whipped into shape.

I'm 380, no one would take me.

I too am like this. People compliment my looks all the time but if its about my actual personality I just melt. I'm embarrassed about it desu.

>380 lbs
>172 kg
How the fuck?

>Japan is giving into fujoshi
Truly we are in the best of times.

Start the regimen now, you can lose that and be down to a workable rate by one year in or less.

Maximum enlistment age is around 35.
Frankly, I'd be more worried about damage to your circulatory system and diabetes at your weight, but those can be avoided if you begin now.

I love receiving sincere compliments as well, I actually turn red at some of them.

Take the steps to lose weight now my dude. Otherwise you'll be dead in ten years, maybe less. Unless that's what you want. Or you could go on grindr and sell yourself as the perverted fat guy from NTR doujins trope. There's deffo someone into that somewhere.

Some guy messaged me on Tumblr just to say that a blogpost I made he felt was pretty insightful and it legitimately was the happiest I've been in weeks.

anyone who defines themselves by their sexuality and flaunts it in public, especially in front of children, should be stoned to death, homo or not. put your fucking dick away and/or quit being a whore

then again we are apes, so sex is like half our brain. then another 40% is for vision so we can see sex better

I eat high carb high cal food and sit on my rotund ass all day. That energy stores as fat, and because I don't do anything it just builds. Believe it or not I understand the science behind it, but, like most of the things in life that I know I should do, I don't do it.

This catgirl (male) is literally made for breeding

I devoted myself to national service and improving the nation through helping JDAMs hit mudslimes.

I wish I was kidding.

This show was really decent for the first part until MC started sperging out really fucking hard for about 5 episodes, got "fixed" within one conversation and then they proceeded to go whale hunting. I was getting increasingly mad and frustrated at that point already.
Emillia was barely in the show and instead they shoved that Rem girl everywhere.
Also, for someone being able to revive infinitely he didn't even try to use his powers on purpose except for one time. He should've just killed himself after the fuck up in the castle desu because I didn't buy a single moment of him being "mind broken" for the sake of drama.

>Frankly, I'd be more worried about damage to your circulatory system and diabetes at your weight, but those can be avoided if you begin now.

You want to hear some shit? Heart problems run in my family. My grandfather on my moms side has had two, my grandmother and grandfather on my dad's side died of them. My dad has already had a brain aneurysm, and a triple bypass.

>Otherwise you'll be dead in ten years, maybe less.

My parents are very worried about that.

>Cred Forumscuck mad his shitty thread got deleted

>faggots talking about breeding

You're just as bad as them faggot.

You're alright

>Cred Forumscuck
>implying Cred Forums is the only one that hate gays
in case you didn't know, most people are more than happy if you guys just disappear

Has there ever been a video game/anime in which there's a serious character who just goes along with everything like a generic friend to the main protagonist, but there's that one girl who's a friend to the protagonist who wants to ride his dick but he pushes her away because she's annoying and it's implied they'll be together but near the end he eventually gets annoyed at her being fucking annoyingly lovey-dovey over him that he says he's gay in an angry annoyance to make her fuck off but apologizes at screaming at her?

I feel like this is probably the only way to introduce a gay character, by building their character first as simply being generic and "Oh, another cliche "We're here for your." friend" and then he's given an actual reason to state why he's gay without ever 'eavesdropping in on him fucking some guy in a gay hotsex bar lmao"

Next to nobody cares about the gays anymore. It's all about immigration and trans rights now. Get with the times.

Other way around desu. The world would be better without heterocucks.

>liking a hot catgirl (male)
>makes you somehow a faggot

I bet you kiss girls too, you cuck

>attempt suicide 4 times higher
>get treated after failed suicides, 5 times higher
>gays can't even kill themselves as good as straights

to be fair we do have the technology now to turn adult stem cells into either gender gamete and non-doner surrogates have been around for a while
its only a matter of time before we get home artificial wombs and mitochondrial donors, then elective cosmetic gene splicing, opposite gender replacement bodies, genetically engineered new genders... a few decades from now science will make it so we have absolutely no fucking idea what is acceptable or even moral anymore, logic and reason wont have any bearing on the social world anymore
and as much as i hate having gayness flaunted in my face i welcome our coming morphological freedom and the social upheaval its gonna cause, because i want a god damn robot body. in fact make it a female robot body.
tl;dr soon nothing will have any legitimate basis for social shit

>world with nothing but men
>science creates the artificial womb
>fucking butts and rubbing penis's all day long
It's perfect, I need it, breeder holocaust when?

Typing on the internet and writing are two different things. Forum posts are very conversational and as such mimic speech patterns more so than standard written patterns of English.

>and as much as i hate having gayness flaunted in my face

I'm gay and even I hate this. "Pride Parades" are nothing but an embarrassment.

So I should I watch rezero if the catgirl(male) turns me on?

Yeah the whole LGBT movement is shit. The whole point of gay rights is to be seen as just normal human beings with normal lives who happen to like the same gender. Pride parades just estrange homosexuals from the general population, which makes the situation way worse. Not to mention the fact that being gay is not an interesting personality trait, so it shouldn't be a focal point of one's personality.

>I just assumed that everyone lost taste for good anime, and/or good anime stopped being made.
what a fucking retarded assumption.

Hopefully soon. It would be an overnight improvement.

Catboi isn't even gay, he just dresses like a girl literally for the memes and to make dudes uncomfortable.

where's all the good amateur trap porn at?

There's fucking oodles of solo trap porn, but cute traps getting fucked is rare as fuck because being a cute trap online rarely translates well to real life.

your love is fucking crossed wires and a "404 hole not found" error
dont you fucking disparage two biologically complementary halves coming together into one efficient whole and i wont disparage you coming into the wrong hole
its all just a bunch of fucking oxytocin in our chemical meat sacs anyways, the only real love would be two asexuals together
so lets just stop undervalueing each other's feelings okay? that way we can join together and rip on those disgusting fucking polygamists

why?
why a family must be made by "mother" and "father"?

>someone makes a thread saying they're gay
>posts a trap
>awkward "stuttering"

Guaranteed replies. You bunch of faggots.

If you'd bothered to read things, you'd notice that no one is hitting on OP or even really talking about it.

>heterocucks actually think men and women are compatible
Disgusting. A healthy relationship can only exist between two equals. Heterosexuality is literally a meme with no basis. Real love has always been between something that exclusively exists between two men.

Straight parents are shit. Heteros aren't capable of real relationships, so they always end up divorced which is far worse. In actuality only homos should be allowed to be parents.

>that way we can join together and rip on those disgusting fucking polygamists

hear hear

Forget video games. Start watching Hannibal and Mr Robot, that's how I dealt with zero (0) good male romance options in any video game this year.

Dissapointing....

He doesn't need to be gay to be fucked by a guy

If you'd bothered to read my post, you'd see that my point was that it still generates guaranteed replies.

Good job being a faggot, though.

>a thread generates replies
You don't really seem to be making a point.

What? so you actually want to murder your own parents?

What's with gays their hatred to their own parents?

>higher domestic abuse rates between homosexual couples compared to heterosexual couples

Nice rhetoric, faggot.

>Being a faggot

KYS.

what if, and hear me out on this, what if....
the entire gay pride and gay parade thing is a conspiracy by anti-gays to convince people on the fence about it to hate gays by making them seem so degenerate even other gays hate them?

It's a form of self hatred combined with being sexually attracted to the parent of their own gender.

That's only if you include lesbians. Homosexual men are actually the purest.
researchgate.net/publication/299945533_Sexual_Orientation_and_Involvement_in_Nonviolent_and_Violent_Delinquent_Behaviors_Findings_From_the_National_Longitudinal_Study_of_Adolescent_to_Adult_Health

damn, looks like it's back to fapping to kaname

>blatantly ignoring the point that content similar to what's in the OP will generate replies, regardless of the direction that the conversation turns in the thread

Ignoring what's being said doesn't invalidate my point, retard. But, please, keep defending yourself.

is there data comparing male homosexual couples vs female homosexual couples? I'd like to see that

Homosexual couples are proven to be healthier than heteroscum. Stop pulling things you made up out of your ass.

Why can't we all just get along?

Seems about right, though. State of the industry is sad as fuck.

But what was in the OP didn't generate replies necessarily related to the OP. If anything, most of the reason this thread is alive is because people were talking about the anime to begin with. Fuck off.

Homosexual relationship won't last long

they're too busy playing the victim and enforcing their double standard

Adolf Hitler didn't do his job properly, causing the Jews to take over the media and mainstream culture using niggers and social justice as a vehicle.

Tell you what user, try watching a show called Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, at least if you're good with nip culture and history. It's some top-tier shit.

ITT: Fat neckbeards pretend to be gay and girls with penises.

are you fucking kidding me? MGSV and Witcher 3 man. Those are top tier males, serious bearvibes with fit as fuck bodies. What else a degenerate like you could ask for?

Homosexual relationships have been the only legitimate relationships since the beginning of history. It's not going to go away just because you act jealous and throw tantrums, cuckfriend.

I bet you think music isn't good anymore either.

>muh jews

Then how are you people so stupid who let yourself being led by a few people? If everyone knows they are being brainwashed why do they let it happen. The only reason is that they want to.

>Heterosexuality is literally a meme with no basis
>no basis aside from humans existing for more than one generation before just going extinct
you were trolling good until you went just a bit too hard there
thats because western culture, capitalism, feminism, and a shitty economy destroyed the traditional family and now NO ONE can possibly make it work
and thats just the way they want it. whose easier to control than a bunch of poor retarded sluts and manwhores with no attention span, no role models, no proper upbringing, and no motivation other than to get more money to instantly spend on worthless trash to attract more holes to fuck?

>Homosexual relationship won't last long
Because heterosexual relationships always last long? Marriages have a 50% failure rate.

Geralt is a disgusting cuck and Venom isn't anywhere near husband material.

You can't romance them, faggot.

>It's a form of self hatred
Pretty much, most gay people that i knew always hate themselves for whatever reason, can't stand them and their drama queen attitude:
>muh depression
>muh parents doesn't understand me
>muh outdated society
>muh religionfag ruin everything
>muh social prejudice

when will they learn that we didn't care about that shit? we just want them to disappear for good

and whose fault is that?
... hint hint i wonder how long lesbian relationships last

why do you conservacucks keep clinging to the core family meme?

>....hint hint

>....hint hint
>....hint hint
>....hint hint
>......
>......
>HINT HINT
>HINT HINT
tumblr is that way you cancerous subhuman faggot >>>/tumblr/

A couple gets divorced because the woman is a lesbian?

Straights are the same except amplified 100 times worse and without the self awareness to realize it.

>didn't generate replies necessarily related to the OP
>discussions of homosexual relations and ReZero have happened in the thread

You're full of shit, mate. How about you fuck off instead?

You're saying that as if everyone in the world is redpilled. If everyone knew the dangers of kikes and niggers they would have been wiped out long ago. It has been tried before, but they are good at warmongering, at making people fight on their side. Very sneaky, kikes are. They'll cry kikeodile tears in the name of oppression and shamelessly beg so that others will do their bidding. The weak spined and the foolhardy will come running. Unfortunately, that's most of the world.

Because it's the only thing they can think of to defend their poor life choices. The funny thing is that homos are better at having a family than heterocucks could ever be.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

gay males violence relationship is 15 TIMES more than normal male female relationship

You can pretend that you are a motherbase soldier/random NPC and spent whole day with yourself.

That being said Dragon age:inquisition. has datable males, faggets and non-faggets. They are also objectively better characters than females so you are in luck.
I think you are late to your "lobotomy survivors" meeting friendo.

They're both shit. I think you just have really bad taste, user.

>core family
>meme
just because you had garbage parents, that doesnt mean it's a meme .

>shredded bodybuilder bodies (fucking geralt especially
>bear

fuck up. having muscle doesnt automatically equal bear.

You sound as manipulative as them desu.

I'm gay, though

I wonder how their partner being the same gender as them affects the rate they report those crimes.

Perhaps. Say, friend, which one are you? Weak spined or foolhardy?

Gosh I just wanted to talk about homosexuals in videogames and now people are just arguing all over the place.

[citation needed]

>In male gay culture, a bear is often a larger, hairier man who projects an image of rugged masculinity.

As I've said it's mainly about the vibe that they project but yeah, their bodies don't really match that.

because fuck you it kept people relatively sane for the last few thousand years
you show me one kid raised by a single parent whose a fully functional person and ill show you some one who hides their mental disorders well
why do you think black communities have been in such a terrible state for decades? their families were ruined first

i was saying the woman is the issue.
thus it would logically follow that two women in one relationship should make things collapse twice as quick kek

reverse-image search it

Is this like a faggotry general thread or what?

because the family dynamic exists for a reason?

it's now acceptable, and even praised, to be a single mother. single moms are brave, matronly, and strong. despite this, the children single mothers are putting out are overwhelmingly broken and prone to being criminality. single mothers are a cancer thats fucking KILLING our society. believe it or not, societal roles exist for a reason, dipshit

NOW DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU PEOPLE DO TO COMMUNITIES LIKE THIS???

I'm the jew desu.

So male homosexuality is okay by you?

You mean like canon gays? Isn't hot men enough?

>find my sources for me pls

No, user. Not how it works

At least its all contained in one thread. I can't help but wonder what all the non-homo people are doing in here. Like, what did they expect?

either is fine.

im not the guy that posted the picture. im just telling you how to find it. it seems to me though that you would rather just whine about not finding it, instead of actually finding it.

Why are Remfags so delusional?

Healthy male role-models are a good thing for kids sure, and I agree that the traditional core family is probably the best for kids. I do think the southern European and South American model of having a lot of family members living together is even better. Having many parental figures means you're never neglected.

No, he'd rather have you present your arguments and defend them instead of doing it for you. If you don't want to be criticized or questioned then stay quiet.

thats hilarious because clearly unlike me you didn't actually try reverse image searching it

go on, i'll wait

Well, I'm sorry to hear that. I do hope when the rest of the world sees you as you are the extermination of your race will be much more painless and efficient than it was last attempt. No more labor camps, no more medical experimentation, just two shots in the head, one in the heart, and then into a mass grave. Nothing painful or complicated.

Reverse image searching doesn't even show anything

>pass well

Dropped there, MtF turning out well is nothing short of a miracle (barring women magic like make up)

Nah don't worry. Mudslims will ruin the world before that and there will be no one left to see. You didn't listen when we told you so.

am child of single mother, can confirm
she gave all her attention to me because she didnt have a man, and went easy on me my entire life because i was all she had.
now i have no motivation to do anything because i always got everything, and i have no discipline because she could never bring herself to instill proper discipline in me. i also probably have dependant personality disorder and i have severe social anxiety because i always had her to rely on, and the ridiculously high standards i have as a result of her always showering me with affection and praise have helped ensure there were never women around i thought were good enough, and lacking any motivation i wouldnt pursue them anyways
single parent children are broken
im a neet and i consider myself a pretty well adjusted case
i cant even imagine how daughters of single dads end up
id imagine single parents with same gendered kids probably do a lot better though

>arguments
telling someone how to find a source =/= making an argument.
>you didn't actually try reverse image searching it
I did though. you must have done something wrong.

We're reaching edge levels previously considered impossible!

Protip: the reverse image search options on Cred Forums and 4chanX search the thumbnail, not the full picture.

>LGB is LGBT even though Trans has nothing to fucking do with it
>Now even LGBTQ is starting to catch on
What the fuck. I don't support trans shit at all. Being able to marry someone of the same gender has nothing to do with this bullshit, stop tacking irrelevant garbage onto other movements just to make yours seem more legitimate. Was MLK a champion of the trans community too?

The only ones you notice are the ones who don't pass. The rest you just thought were ordinary girls.

>no more medical experimentation

Are you kidding? A lot of scientific research carried out by German and Japanese scientists on prisoners was extremely beneficial and valuable for the overall betterment of mankind and medical studies in general. I say we use every kike to the utmost thus killing two birds with one stone. Eradicating them and improving humanity. It'd be an ironic punishment considering that they did their most to set humanity back with their selfish ways. The only more harmful culture to the overall health of civilizations I can think of is mudslimes.

i didnt say that
but woman are probably most of the problem in hetero relationships, tho its not their fault their the problem
men with men is more just a problem of excess i'd think, like they wouldnt really be holding each other back like a woman's nagging does

It really makes no sense. Sexuality and transgenderism aren't connect. The TQI+ attach themselves to LGB because they are actually accept in society.

i came for shitposing and fighting and i expected shitposting and fighting
i was not dissapointed

>LGBTQI+
the longer it gets the more triggered i become

Wehraboos and MGTOW

youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28

>A lot of scientific research carried out by German and Japanese scientists on prisoners was extremely beneficial and valuable for the overall betterment of mankind and medical studies in general

The engineering research by the Germans and Japs were beneficial. The medical experiments such as those by Mengele or Unit 731 have no scientific value whatsoever. We learned absolutely nothing useful from it.

DESU Even the L and the G shouldn't be connected.

I have nothing in common with lesbians other than the fact that the same people dislike us. Fuck that shit every dyke I have met has been insufferable.

he does have a point guys
because the nazis did such horrifying research, we dont have to to find out that stuff. throwing away the data wont un-torture them
i wouldnt want it done again though, like really just get it over with, therll always be plenty of convicts to torture for science

I listened and knew, don't lump me in with the bluepills. When your enemy warns you of a threat, you listen. Yes, Arabs are the bane of western culture, and a more immediate threat than you. Overt violence and upheaval take precedence over your cowardly, subversive acts any time.

We're at the point where the Jews simply need to be exterminated. We can instead use the remainder of the Arabs and the Negroids for that purpose.

>posts about being gay
>also posts a picture of ferris

Asking to be derailed.

>every dyke I have met has been insufferable.
well thats one thing we can agree on
ive met plenty of bro-tier gays, in fact even the ones that werent bro-tier were at least hilarious to observe, never met a lesbian that wasnt an annoying cunt in some way

Well then who gets the B?

LGB are related because it's about sexual orientation. LG alone would in practice cover all bases but including the option for being into both makes just as much sense too. Being able to marry the same gender and receive the same benefits and legal protection as a heterosexual couple is the same issue whether you're a woman into women or man into man

What isnt the same however is if you want the government to pay for you to get your dick cut off or if you came up with your own special unique gender identity that only you have and you want to find some movement to piggyback on to make it seem more legit

I cant stand lesbians either but the end goal is the same

The difference between us is that my mum was on a hair trigger for a quite a bit of my childhood, and when I hit a certain age she immediately assumed I knew how to do (and was capable of) all those things I was warded off of or outright worried about doing without consent.

Also NEET

I haven't seen this much edge in a very long time. It's amusing. Thank's for the laugh m8, you can be an anime villain.

>the medical experiments such as those by Mengele or Unit 731 have no scientific value whatsoever. We learned absolutely nothing useful from it.

>Hurr durr I am a fucking retard

>What are nazi freezing/rewarming experiments
>What are nazi altitude and pressure simulation experiments

Many scientists published the data from those experiments without really crediting the sources of their research due to where from it was taken. Maybe if you actually cared to read about those things instead of jerking your knee like a Pavlovian conditioned dog, you'd know better.

>ctrl+f
>degen
>6 results
You fucks are ridiculously predictable.

How about we just call you all queers? That covers all the bases, is easier to say, and is true.

>I am so much better than you because I don't care about what is happening to the world tee hee

You sure told him.

>I-I cant name a use for the nazis shitty medical "experiments" but thats just because they weren't cited properly! Josef Mengele was a scientific hero, I swear! You're just a retarded sheep bootlicker faggot!

Thank you, I suppose. I'm not really trying to be edgy, just saying how I feel.

Shouldn't you be on stormfront not Cred Forums?

Uh, if it wasn't obvious from the fact that Satella keeps whispering in his fucking ear, Suburu is being manipulated and controlled to fall in love with Emilia to protect her and carry out her plan since she's Satella's proxy.

>I imagine an extreme scenario where I can play the righteous hero and save the world

I did that too when I was 15

mine was alcoholic for a while, so instead of learning to take care of myself, i learned to watch over her some
she got over it, now im grown up and dont know what the fuck to do with myself

>no Bastard Bonds

I just named two uses, are you fucking daft?

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199005173222006#t=article

Do I need to spell this letter by letter too, you fucking cretin?

I love to dress up as a girl and get manhandled by a strong man.

That's not what he was saying though. And he's not imagining an extreme scenario, it is already happening, you're just existing in some sort of a bubble that is tucked safely away from reality simply because those things are not happening in your immediate vicinity.

Dude nice

Stardew Valley lets you marry the same sex.

>tfw decent body that I've let go to shit because I drink too much and mope around
>tfw just want to be a housewife but I know that it's a terrible pipedream
>tfw drink to forget how sad you are and how unobtainable your dream is

Pretty much the same, except me and my mom never got along well, it's so bad that she's pretty much the only person I lose all composure around.

>He thinks theres gay guys on Cred Forums

You just named two experiments, you failed to come up with any actual example of them benefitting modern society. Good job linking a source which itself questions whether the experiments actually brought up any valuable or usable information, though!

It's okay tho, keep coming up with these witty, badass sounding insults. They sure are making you look edgy and cool.

if it makes you feel better, it means fuck all

Absolutely not. That place is just an echo chamber of racists patting themselves on the back for hating minorities. Despite using heated, racist terminology I harbor no hatred for Arabs, blacks, or Jews. I just see the fact that the world is in turmoil, and has been for some time because of them. The quickest and easiest way to stop this is to begin killing and not stop till they're pacified or all dead. That's what we planned to do with the Japanese during World War 2, because they did not stop fighting us and were going to fight to the last man. Fortunately we finished and unleashed the Little Boy and the Fat Man, murdered hundreds of thousands of civilians, poisoned much more, and they backed down.

m8 I live in fucking Israel, it's as real as it gets.
The vocal jews you have in the US and EU are all leftist scum who ran away from the country because they didn't want to hurt the poor mudslims and started to spread their agenda elsewhere. Even here there are people who would willingly suck arab dick in the name of political correctness. Left ideology is a curse everywhere. Muh poor mudslims, muh oppression, muh conquered land is all part of it.

>The results of the Dachau freezing experiments have been used in some modern research into the treatment of hypothermia, with at least 45 publications having referenced the experiments since the Second World War.

>Controversy has also risen from the use of results of biological warfare testing done by the Imperial Japanese Army's Unit 731. The results from Unit 731 were kept classified by the United States until the majority of doctors involved were given pardons.

Keep denying reality. Guess they were pardoned because they were real cute.

What is Cred Forums doing here? I got banned from there for posting interracial gay porn. Bummer only the wehraboos come to Cred Forums, we need some Kekites; those guys are at least funny.

>Cred Forums retards in a Cred Forums thread about being gay

So you're all gay too?

>tfw nearing ottermode, can cook pretty well and do housework well enough
>tfw want to be a househusband/ work up to being a trophy husband
>how the fuck do you even find the kind of qt3.14 girl that wants a househusband and not chad thunderjob
>sit around drawing porn all day to forget how lonely you are
>tfw

Cred Forums + Cred Forums in Cred Forums

What can go wrong?

I can't speak for everyone, but I do enjoy trap porn and find some men sexually appealing. I don't know, or really care, if I'm gay or not as I probably will never find someone who will tolerate me for long periods of time, and most certainly no one could ever feel love or even lust for me. I've come to accept that. I was actually hoping this would become a trap thread but, alas, I was wrong.

So gay bros. We are voting for Trump right?

You havent been around to many then,

Fuck off with your political shit. I want to talk about sucking cocks dry, not who to vote for.

>tfw all you want in your heart is to live together with all the races in peace
>they just wont fucking stop being a bunch of miserable fucking assholes
>your brain knows itd be easier to just go full last man standing to get any kind of lasting peace than to try and get them to fucking behave

Who's Rem?

See
Except I came to watch the queers talk about sucking cock, and to talk about racial extermination for a better tomorrow.

>girl
Only gay relationships are real, user. Find a husband.

>Househusband
Are you also a cuck.

but user i only like my cock

Then you're self centered and don't understand what real relationships are about, which means you would make a terrible househusband.

>posting "I admit I'm underage" frog

>not wanting to keep a clean house while cooking and making sure that your partner comes home to nothing but love and comfort rather than both of you being completely stressed out from working and not being able to have a capable and loving marriage.

dumb frogposter

no i just dont want to do a fucking job
im better at house work
mostly because house work is fucking easy
also i have social anxiety disorder, fuck you

That only works out when it's two dudes.

Yes. Honestly it does hurt to say it. I really don't want that, but I also see no other choice. Loss of life is always a huge tragedy, and the destruction of an entire culture, an entire way of life, an entire people is abhorrent. It breaks my heart to talk about it in such a frank manner. I don't want anyone to die. But the conflict in the middle east, not to mention the imagined slights the black see, is effecting the entire world, and not in a positive manner. The needs of the many far outweigh the needs of a few. If the Jews, Arabs, and blacks have to die, or be severely reduced, so be it. I will weep with every pull of the trigger.

I'm right there with you. My mom used to tell me her 40-50 year old co-workers were all cougers who hunted for 18-24 year old guys and let them move in their huge houses and bought them nice cars and shit, all they had to do was clean house and fuck them. I used to laugh about it. Now I'm insanely jealous and feel like I missed the boat, I could happily live in Cougar Town.

>selfcentered
>because i dont want a dick in my ass or mouth
listen here asshole, ill put a god damn spit shine on that pussy every damn night, but im not touching anyone else's cock
this guy definitely gets it

just nitpicking, but technically if it was us versus them, they would be the many
but still, fucking belligerent douchebags

The second I found out this character was male I lost any attraction I would've had towards him.

I love being straight.