What video game needs an anime the most?

What video game needs an anime the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_SifucIkom0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bloodborne, Dark Souls, and The Witcher.

none

>tfw no EO anthology series about the adventures of various guilds

>anime

None. There are literally no good animes. Anime is for pathetic people that can't find love outside of their fake waifus. I'd rather not have my favorite video games ruined by shitty anime.

hunter x hunter 2011 is good

>Moe shit waifufaggotry for BB
Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

Are soulsfags actually this retarded?

Not Bloodborne and not Dark Souls

The Witcher

this is the only right answer.

Please god no Bloodborne anime.
Maybe .01% of the directors in the industry would be capable of creating a good adaptation.

anything not japanese for sure
then they have no excuse to make waifus

>witcher
>anime
you can shove all witcher books into your ass, it will feel as if it gets an anime.

this. this is why people hate anime and animefags.

Am I the only one who thinks a Gears Of War anime could be rad as fuck if it was made in the same style as Jin Roh?

ufotable to animate and Urobutcher to write it.

He wont be able to do any stupid ending because the ending of Bloodborne is already Madoka as fuck.

Halo could use an actually good anime outside of The Babysitter.

Bloodborne is moe.

Bloodborne is a game that only works as a game let alone some shitty weeb cartoon

There's more than one ending though. Two are bad and one is...potentially okay?

>video game anime

They all suck.

but gehrman was literally a waifufag lmao

become japanese, commit sudoku.

But I liked Steins;Gate :c

Has to be the slug ending, senpai.

You can't hope for a horror story with a happy ending.

I agree that would be the best ending, and second best would be waking up in yarnbam

The Doll is moe, she resembles a moe blood katana using lady and she was made by a waifufag. Stop deluding yourself into thinking BB is not moeshit.

>There will never be a Gears Anime that starts at the end of the pendulum wars and goes through all of E-Day while accurately portraying the "With billions dead, humans denied their enemies control by destroying their own civilization" line from the intro of Gears 1.
It makes me sad that Gears never got the universe expanding attention that Halo got.

Bait

>Doll is made by Gerhman because he hasn't gotten over his dead love interest
>HURRRR IT IS MOESHIT

Kill yourself already faggot.

There's also a yandere girl that kills NPCs because you talk to them, a vampire queen that you can propose to, two lolis and some really cute bosses like Rom and Ebrietas. Normalfag trash like you will never accept the truth that BB is moƩ.

Metal Slug
Every other answer is wrong.

Even though the games are basically trash I would love a Killzone anime. If not just for the Visari speeches.
youtube.com/watch?v=_SifucIkom0

Bait

Denial

Bloodborne is better with a female Hunter due to. It emphasizes how hard it is for Gehrman to do what he does more than if you're a guy

Your post is actually cancer
Kill yourself immediately and save the rest of the world your bait