It's a pharah keeps flying raining death on your team unchecked and you as reinhardt can't do anything about it episode

>It's a pharah keeps flying raining death on your team unchecked and you as reinhardt can't do anything about it episode
>It's a you tell your team's soldier to please kill her and he responds with " you kill her" Christmas special
>It's a phara keeps killing us and ulting behind us the rest of the match rerun

No other game has made me want to reach across the screen and strangle my brain dead team mates.
Overwatch bitching thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ex_ssuob2K8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im a masochist
I keep solo queuing and gettin rekt because my team mates apparently are barely learning how to tie their shoes.

I don't know, maybe its the hope that i'll land in a good team that keeps me coming back.

>It's another team is so shit that the enemy team has all their ults saved to wipe us when we make any signs of breaking through episode

>its a your team doesn't follow you in the push with your zen ult episode
>Its a hanzo or widow on your team episode
>Its a no one listens to you at all and keeps doing the same stupid shit over and over episode
>its a guy finally switches from the character you're good at and you play them and fucking destroy the enemy team episode
>its a no one wants to win so they just ignore any tips you have episode
solo queue quick play is the most unfun experience i have ever had in my entire life. All of these people need to be banned ASAP

what is it about people completely ignoring phara?
is it because aiming at a flying target is hard? WHY DOES EVERYONE IGNORE HER?

>Be me
>playing comp with white guys my friend met
>We decimate the other team
>other team counter picks and destroys us
>my shitty team bitches the whole match but doesnt once think about trying to counter them back

>Zarya kills Dva
>Soilder, mcree kill pharah
>winston kills tracer
Thats all it wuld fucking take idiots!

Do they play LoL?

I think that might be why 90% of the userbase is cancerous and refuses to play characters to fit the situation, but instead defense characters 24/7

Who /tilted/ here

Placed at 2000, climbed up to 2600 through only casually solo queueing, which caused me to get cocky and play for hours on end for a little and dropped down to 1700. Now I'm back at 2000 because I realized playing only 2-3 matches a day and stopping when you lose is the true secret to solo queue.

Pharah is complete shit.

I try to git gud as her, but I've given up. The splash from the missile is complete shit. She has no recovery and her bounce missile is fucking pointless. She's in the same tier as Bastion, Torb, Symmetra and Winston

>It's a person whines that people aren't playing competitively outside the competitive mode

People play quick play to practice characters and have fun, if you want people who give a shit about team comp and winning, play comp. At least you'll have an excuse to whine about it if they don't then.

Blizzard doesn't punish anyone outside of random nobodies that leave their chinese cheat programs running for 2 weeks straight.
Official word from blizzard is "everyone is an integral part of the community".

The bounce is fucking god tier on KOTH maps.

>It's a you have a d.va on your team that is completely shit at stopping enemy ults episode

Stop picking the character if you're just going to let roadhogs, 76s, and reapers shit over the team

>people play quick play to not try at all
They should play against bots then, not subject everyone else to their retardation. They should be banned from every game mode except bots for like a month so they can figure that out.

>people who who make the game objectively less fun for everyone else who plays
> integral part of the community
No its just that they already have the fucks money.

I usually play tank but when this happens I just pick McMeme and say fuck it to the team.

I use to be 70 last season but this season blows. The d.va zarya meta is so anti fun right now and only goes to show how shit reaper id.

Casuals with mei is a fuckING blast though.

>zarya

Stop shooting her when she has the bubble. Oh wow she has a whopping 0 charge.

Overwatch is no different than any other team-based, competitive game.
If you arent playing with friends, then you will almost always get dumbasses who barely have the mental power to download the damn game in the first place.

>Place 2600
>fight my way through waves of shitters, quitters, retards and try hards to 2980
>one more win and I'll be diamond
>lose 6 matches in a row

thanks overwatch

>solo queue quick play is the most unfun experience i have ever had in my entire life. All of these people need to be banned ASAP
This isn't League of Legends; people don't get banned just because they don't do what you want them to.

Things you can try?

>Premade
>Git gud
>Stop being an entitled narcissist

>quickplay
well theres your problem

Why does every fucking game have two junkrats in it? He's NOT GOOD.

>Your healer can't position himself properly in the slightest.
>Constantly charging right into the fray or setting themselves up to get easily picked off.
>Dying constantly and, unfortunately, forcing the rest of the team to constantly fall back and scramble for health pick-ups.

Pure suffering.

Oh wow now she and her team have pushed our choke. Zarya is for retards and will get her nerf in time. Thank the prod for this shit tankfest.

and her ult is guaranteed death and she an easier target when she jumps in the air.

I've been playing Reaper more and more in competitive. I can't rely on shitter Platinum Dps to carry me to victory.

Everyone on this board knows that. But try telling that to the Junkrat on your team or the Pharah or that Rein who just charged someone on her team while she still had her E up or the Roadhog who did the same thing with his hook or the guy playing Winston or the guy playing D. Va who tried to ult her. A good Zarya can get charge off any non-hitscan character even if they know not to shoot, because she can do it while you're in the middle of doing anything.

Yeah but if I play ranked I won't be able to say anything ever because people will try to assert that just because they have a rank higher than yours, regardless by how much, they know more than you. Suddenly unless you are a master or grandmaster, every time you say anything people will immediately say your opinion is invalid because of your rank. FUCK that noise. Not to mention last season i already had to deal with the bullshit healers getting shit placement. I placed at 40 and had to work my way up to 65 then i got sick of it and quit.

>wiped 4 people off the objective and died
>still lost because the rest of my team ignored that 5th person

I know I should be playing comp but I always get stuck on Lucio/Reinhardt duties and that's no fun.

>Love Winston's playstyle
>is so niche and reliant on coordination that he's too risky to use in quick play

Even going after Hanzo is risky now with his Easy-Hit Arrows

>last week
>guy is complete and utter shit as reindhardt
>we lose
>pm him telling him he's better off picking someone else
>he responds
>"If i don't use him i'll never get better with him"
>he was practicing a character
>on fucking comp

>yesterday
>payload attacking
>guy chooses torb
>naturally its like we're 5 and they're 6
>we get destroyed
>he rage quits
>now we ARE going to lose
>pm him thanking him for being useless and ragequitting
>"Bro I just want to relax and play overwatch and not take it seriously"
>Yeah that's why you played comp instead of quickplay, you fucking moron.

Are these idiots aware that there's a quick play mode? Do they know how to read? Are they that fucking thick?

>he was practicing a character
>on fucking comp

I get that all the time

Just today someone chose Symmetra and placed the teleporter at spawn.
>sorry, don't know how it works, it's my first time playing Symmetra

This person is a higher level than me; how have you not tried all the characters on QP already?

>last season, very first comp placement match
>by this point already tired of absolute retarded hanzos in QP
>maybe it will be better
>volskaya industries attack
>guy immediately locks hanzo
>well maybe he is actually good.. I'll keep my mouth shut for now
>we are getting destroyed and he hasn't killed anyone
>"dude switch off hanzo, he isn't useful on attack"
>"He's the only character I'm good with"
>lose attack, he doesn't change for defense and we lose that too
Comp isn't any fucking better than quick play, so we should erase this "quick play is for not being serious" meme. It bleeds over into competitive and makes the entire game shit.

And yet no one ignores her when I play as her.

no one ignores her user, I usually defense matrix her whole rocket barrage and take her out or my teams shoots her out of the sky.

it's rare to find a team where people ignore Pharah

>it's a autist on your team spamming "hello" at the enemy episode
>it's a no one takes their counters episode
>it's a people need healing but they're all spread out episode
>it's a we're beating the other team but loose randomly cause no one was on the point episode
>it's a one hero meme team holiday special
Glad I don't play quick play anymore, Jesus Christ

>Play overwatch with random people
>"wwwwwwwwowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how come they aren't doing what I say"

Kill yourself

He is pretty good on Anubis.

>>it's a we're beating the other team but loose randomly cause no one was on the point episode

My favorite part of that episode is when there's one or two people next to the point and the rest of us are on the way and the fuckers next to the point won't step on to trigger overtime.

Wait, so does a higher number equal more, or less skill in Overwatch?

>comp
>gettin rekt left and right
>suffer from fits of rage
>get mic and start yelling orders
>by the grace of god and some miracle they're actually listenin
>we turn the game around
>we win

sometimes the angry guy yelling at the team has a point. Don't just tune him out because you're a speshul snowflake and every time someone calls you out on something means they're just mad.

I like Bastion
I just want to be an immovable piece of shit but the enemy everything wont let me

>Junkrat
>NOT GOOD

More like get fucking good.

I expect people who have sunk 60+ hours in a game to understand how to play it somewhat competently

>Play zen
>toss orb on pharah the moment she's in the air
>she either gets raped or goes back to the ground out of fear
>toss orb on tanks and watch as they get shredded to pieces by the team
>toss orb on squishies and watch as our team's winston who I have given the healing orb to destroys them

I have finally realized Zenyatta is the best character in the game.

The skill ranking in overwatch starts at 1 and ends at 5000.

The closer you get to 5000 the higher your supposed skill level is.

>Its a hanzo wont fucking throw himself at the point to trigger overtime and buy us precious miliseconds

death to these people.

It pisses me off the most when it's D. Va or Rein

dumb frogposter

>teammate reaper in wraith mode almost dead behind enemy team
>heal orb him
>can feel the dumb smirk he has through my screen
>proceeds to destroy the enemy team while i discord every enemy he starts to fire at
>"thanks"
being a Zen can be extremely frustrating at times but also very satisfying

Get yourself a healer who can do both

>zarya runs into grenades that have already been fired
>zarya runs into middle of a gunfight to charge
>Stop shooting her bubble

> wanna play comp with my friends since playing to rank 80 last season solo was terrible
> friends are either always busy or get angry easily at video games and end up becoming dead weight

I have been on those teams where I am a Reinhardt and everyone else just ignores pharah. Fucking have to sit there and beg people to kill her

>lijiang tower: garden (i think that's the one with the outside central pillar)
>two reins and me as zen
>doing well starting off, healing and discording when needed and sniping fuckers
>keeping them off point and get to 75%
>suddenly the two reins get the bright idea to charge their spawn
>team follows except for me
>I NEED HEALING x 5
>enemy team backdoors
>lost point up until 99-99%

We won thanks to some good teamwork but holy fuck people seem to think Zenyatta is durable and capable of holding a point against four people

>reaper tries to jump down on us and use his ult
>just put my defense matrix over him and he doesn't do any damage at all
top kek

you know what's annoying, when it requires you to throw a firestrike to knock her ass out of the air since everyone else has the accuracy of blind piano player.

>it's a Reinhardt spams "catchphrase" while only charging the enemy off of cliffs and into walls

try to stop me fuccboi

Reaper nerf when?

When Torbjorn, Mei, Hanzo, and Tracer do.

Why would they need a nerf? None of them do the ridiculous damage reaper does

Wow i'm pretty much like you

I started at 2038, then dropped to 1596 thanks to hours of matches with teammates who autopick 4 dps

Then i get my shit together, i'm at 2549 now

>playing comp
>shitty genji having autismal fits of rage
>refuses to switch classes
>whines constantly and doesn't get any good picks
>calls us all shit when we're literally down a player because he's wasting a spot pretending he's good
99% of the time an angry autist is an angry autist

Yeah, Torbjorn's turrets being able to snipe you from across the map isn't a problem.

Hanzo getting his ult every five seconds with his massive hitscan arrows isn't a problem.

Tracer's clip and reload times aren't an issue.

Instead, the character who has a slow firing rate and has to be up close is a problem.

Torjborn doesnt do much damage. He is basically reaper but with only one shot gun

Hanzo sucks. His ult is super easy to dodge

Tracer does like no damage

Reaper on the other hand does like 1 billion damage. Is always top damage on teams and usually has play of the game since his ult one shots everything basically

I got placed in the low 2000s and had trouble getting out of it until I went purely for dps. I always played support/tank but there isn't much you can do when your teammates keep running into that Bastion and don't kill anyone.

think of it this way
>angry guy that's using dps
>just ignore
>angry guy using a tank or support character
>listen to him, he might have a point.

Tracer does more damage than Reaper. This is fact.

>Tracer does like no damage
Only if you don't headshot

This is me, except for the climb back up and the 5 dps instead of 4. I need to pick either tank or healer, the game is a loss already at character select screen.

Thats false

Yeah which is impossible since her guns are so inaccurate

>Play comp
>Finally don't have to fill and get to dps
>We're attacking Annubis
>Play Symetra, because she's my main
>Also, hips
>Get a lot skepticism from my mates
>End up putting a cheeky teleporter under the bridge
>End up with gold elims and lot of love from my team
She's not great, but her m1 is a monster

>rank 1500 plays

>her guns are inaccurate

Maybe once you get out of bronze rank.

I have no idea how ranks are rated, is 2690 good or mediocre for someone who plays casually and its level 40

What the fuck game do you play ?

She hits you with 30~ of those bullets and 100 hp is gone, she blinks and reloads while jumping around and shoots you the same way and oh look you fucking died.

All in like the matter of 2 or 3 seconds.. bullshit she does no damage.

After playing Pharah for a while now on PC i've come to the conclusion that she sucks, low firing rate thus very low DPS, slow projectiles which sucks because she is kinda of a long range only character, her ult is too situational and in general kinda bad, shes a slow floating target for any of the hitscan classes in the game, her e is kinda too situational too, and is a weak mobility tool. the only way she seems decent is with a constant mercy pocket which is no way to design her.

>attacking
>symmetra
>teleporter under the bridge
>no one notices it
>golden eliminations

I've always wondered how sub 2000 games were and how people play there. Sounds like everyone is a complete moron.

>Torjborn doesnt do much damage. He is basically reaper but with only one shot gun
hahahaha

t. shitter

try playing him. If you can aim with it, his gun is amazing.
also

>teleporter under the brigde
If it didn't get destroyed in 10 seconds you were playing against people suffering from severe brain hemorrhages. At that point, you could play Mei with your eyes closed and still steamroll them

Don't you ever, EVER respond to my post again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you little brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

>I always played support/tank but there isn't much you can do when your teammates keep running into that Bastion and don't kill anyone.

i still instalock in the homie zenyatta

maybe i should autopick reaper every match now because ive dropped too very low gold from mid plat after placement since every solo queued game has been a loss despite being a fucking lad on the heals/discord dps

>be me
>hit 2980 or so
>fuck yes diamond rank
>fat losing streak down to 2600s

Fuck me in my ass. Its hopless

Have you tried switching characters you fucking nigger

>playing a melee character in an FPS
Retard

>4 offense heros
>1 healer
>1 tank

Fuck me for relying on my team mates to do their part.

Actually, I'm in upper platinum in the forced 50%

Pick a tank that can shoot her down then you double nigger.

>I play Symmetra on attack
>forced 50 is real you guys. I'm going to lose every other game and there is literally nothing I could possibly do about it
It's weird how so many people must be hacking in order to have 60-70% winrates

No you're not.

You can't play symmetra on attack, set up a teleporter under the bridge without anyone destroying it in 5 nano seconds and still get golds.

just quit playing. its not worth it.

This just happened to me

>stop the payload
>entire team picks dps and tank characters
>not a SINGLE defence character or healer
>I pick Lucio but of course we get our shit kicked in
I fucking hate when this happens because it almost NEVER works.

>he can't kill Pharah as Rein

>pick lucio
>whole team dies
>go in ult and continue to mow down enemy team
>TEAM KILL

Feels good desu

>implying I don't play a tank or support
>Implying no amount of skill can win a skill based game
lmao, keep chasing the meta, you try hard shitter

I'm playing with people, not Perfect Dark bots. I understand how people can get intimidated at upper level, but it's as simple as people who never buy lottery tickets never win the lottery. People who don't go for hype finishes, don't get the full hype experiance

>roadhog only hooks other tanks and never hooks the lucio, pharah, or bastion
my favorite meme

>It's a roadhog spams is alt-fire peaks around cover then darts back and never challenges the objective episode
I swear to god some people are stupid. I play zenyatta and have to challenge it myself to give people a clue to move up.

What the fuck. That's a hell of a variance. I've been playing quite a bit, and my rank has only varied by about 150 points.

Speaking of...

>Roadhog hook nerf when

That thing is fucking retarded.

>Prepare too attack
>"Mei checking in!"

>Roadhog hook nerf when
when it's actually overpowered

Meis ultimate is fucking boss though

Playing by myself is so sad. :( I wish I knew how to converse with geeks. I love doing a bunch of dork stuff but can't really go about being silly. I just want to play with a group on overwatch and hear stupid shit. :(((

At least stop the one second stun and give some heroes a chance to do anything other than die. It's a noob combo the doesn't have much wiggleroom other than, don't get hit, which is unreasonable for a non-alt to get on half the roster

>3...2...1.... Attack
>come here
>hooked across the map

Drinking a nice tall glass of bleach should help loosen you up

>go on one side of payload
>out of nowhere get hooked and fucking dragged to my death on the other side of the payload
>immediately take a shotgun to the face and die
>kill cam shows that by some act of fuckery I get hooked and dragged around the payload

I'm a consolefag and on almost every match people ignore pharah even on plat. Luckily not many people is actually good with her.

>mfw I main pharah
>mfw I make all you scrubs feel like noobs
>mfw mercy got my back
>mfw carrying the team
>mfw I hear Cred Forums complain about pharah
>mfw I went 34 eliminations and 1 death last game
>mfw Reinhardt
>mfw playin next game

Git gud scrubs

>it's another "shitter who needs 2/2/2 or he'll sperg out" episode

i know the feeling i have to friends who are into gaming but mostly only like the AAA stuff...can't even get a game of overwatch or street fighter in with anyone so it leaves me in solo que...

>wanna play comp with a friends but they are always busy
>finally play with them
>they are terrible
>since I play 6 man premade the game puts us up with 6mans who are playing together regulary and taking it seriously so the ystomp us to the ground
I think solo coin flip wins will by fine

Ok. That got me to laugh. I think I'm going to put that one in my pocket and save it for later.

Are you actually marking priority targets and telling your team that you marked them so they can focus fire?

Are you accurate? You really need to be with zenny to take advantage of his orbs. As in 40%+ accuracy and getting headshots.

You gotta stay heavy on the backline because your survivability is nonexistent. Your Q is an ult counter or if your team is getting their ass beat in a fight, but people haven't started dying yet. The speed boost on it means you can use it in the backline and save everyone upfront instantly.

Harmony shouldn't be being swapped around a shitton during a fight, it's not like mercy's beam and can instantly stabilize someone. Yes you should heal people with it, but there are priority targets, it keeps your dps and flankers alive.

Zenny melts tanks, he's like a tiny ranged reaper against them, use this.

Since you're gonna be in the back you should be telling your team what the enemy is doing because you'll have the best view. See someone flanking, point that shit out, maybe mark them.

A good zenny is a mix between the ranged dps, healer, and artillery spotter.

You really need to do all of these things with him to be good.

Otherwise you'll be pretty lackluster.
A silent zenny is not that useful.

>Cred Forums
>complaining about Pharah
Pharah is pretty fucking shit man. She dies to anyone who can aim their weapon considering how slow she is in the air. Everyone can do her job better than she can. All of the other offensive characters out DPS her, and even god damned Junkrat does better explosions than her, despite how mediocre he is.
Actually I think you're bullshitting right now.

SOMEBODY HELP ME
IM STUCK IN 2800 - 2999 (im fucking serious) LIMBO!

I JUST WANT OFF THIS WILD RIDE!!!! ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS

>win the first round with great team comp
>people start changing to shit and we lose

Why is seagull fucking cancer for encouraging shitters to play hanzo and ster is a god who plays based better hanzo aka mei

2700 to 3113 here. You're right that 2-3 match per day is my way to go too. But in platshitter, its a rule of thumb to pick McClick/Reindhart/Zen.

Literally any match that I got none of these heroes are a losing match cause its platshitter and it really fucking annoying.

Just because you suck with pharah doesn't mean she sucks. I destroy all day everyday with her. Every now and then I'll playin rein or d va on defense but pharah is 100% my shit

>McMeme

Thanks I needed a good laugh after my shift.

>It's a pharah keeps flying raining death on your team unchecked and you as reinhardt can't do anything about it episode
Don't you have a big-ass shield that absorbs fuckloads of damage?

"every now and then I'll play rein..."*

And just because you're allegedly great with her doesn't mean she's good.

i decided to play comp today!

>game 1
>teamate dc's

>game 2
>teamate dc's

>game 3
>bastion and torb on numbani attack

im rank 2867 why the FUCK are their people who still pick those characters

im fucking serious this game is going to be the death of me

all you have to do is shoot where someone is walking, not where they are the second the you press M1

also the bounce missile can be god tier if you're not a scrub. its great for pushing people off the edge of a map, pushing people off the payload, pushing rein out of position so your team can shoot his team mates, using it close to a wall to bounce yourself around, etc. not using the pushback missile is how you spot a shit pharah

You dumb cunt. Just because you are apprently such a "great pharah"doesnt change the fact that every other hero does pharahs job better than pharah

That's like exactly what that means

And fuck quickplay. Comp and quick are like night and day. Training in the latter means shit all when you switch over to comp.

>playing at the gold level
>people insist on going 2/2/2 instead of just playing their best
>telling me to get off Mei because we need another tank
>dominate the game with Mei anyway

What's the point? Unless you're doing something stupid like Torb on attack, just choose what will work best.

just make wall stop it thats all I ask

No it doesn't. One person and his alleged skill does not define how good the character is.

>start of the match, we're on defense
>everyone picks useful defense heroes, only weakness is lack of a medic
>we have two snipers though
>one of them actually has the audacity to bitch about how no one else is playing medic
>doesn't actually switch to a medic though, because of course not
AND THEN WE LOST

>Unless you're doing something stupid like Torb on attack

people do this at diamond still. they still play bastion. they still play widowmaker. they still use symettra.

Every time i tell them it wont work if the other team isnt brain dead. and every time im right. i seriously cant believe people can get that high and still play those characters. theres a reason why theyre so low on the tier list

something something aerial superiority

switch to a sniper then??

u wut? she's best as harassment in the game. she's the only character who can fly and she's a better explosive character than junkrat. junkrat is only good if they have a torb, otherwise there is no reason to choose him over pharah unless you're just a shitter

Did you just say Winston is bad? lol
He is 100% a primary staple in one of the most popular comps in overwatch.

Ok so you rely on a character being overpowered to get you through a match rather than using actual skill?

I really like Zenyatta when there is a really good player in the team because I can give him the EDGE to survive and kill everything.
>can't really push on attack because team is brain dead
>notice our genji is actually really good
>gets a premanent orb
>everyone he attacks gets a discord and a few balls in the face
>pulls out his katana
>transcendence
>wipes out the entire team
>we take the cap while the other 4 player does something very important somewhere

>our defense is on the brink of defeat after 4 of our teammates thought is is a good idea to camp the spawn on Hanamura
>Zarya and and me as Zenyatta are the only survivors at the door
>1 minute later
>team kill
>they never get the cap
Yeah shit enemy team but still feels really good.

Junkrat has a faster firing rate and can actually handle close range if you can aim unlike Pharah who dies due to her slow firing speed, Junkrat also has his mobility more often then Pharah due to his low cooldown, and finally Junkrats mine actually damages people unlike Pharahs blast.

get off console and play her on PC unless you have a constant mercy your fucked.

>implying I said that
Let's look at another game for example.
In Smash 4 Palutena is one of the worst characters in the game. Even avid Palutena players admit this. Yet there was a guy who took out one of, if not, the best smash 4 player with Palutena. Does this make Palutena a good character? No it does not.
You can be genuinely good with a character but don't think for a second that just because you're good with them that means they're strong.
Now try and deflect and call me a smashfag because you know I'm right.

>When you're playing Zenyatta and there is a gooD Genji on your team
>hopping in and out of LOS to keep the harmony flowing
>perpetually resetting dash on discord targets
SWEET FUCKING IRIS, WHAT A FEELING. RIP AND TEAR MY STUDENT. RIP AND TEAR.

Thanks for not actually killing any of my teammates and giving me a free transcendence/sound barrier/ana boost/revive.

pharah's blast is underutilized as fuck, the whole point is to keep people from getting up in your grill until your boost is off cool down. don't know what you're talking about with junkrat being more mobile than pharah, that's just retarded, especially since you should be saving your mine for up close in counters, not blowing it on jumps

That's pretty funny. I was actually about to make a sm4sh comparison but using little Mac instead. I was gonna use that same argument against you

i know these

only thing i dont bother with is using a mic

its a no brainer knowing what to do when u see a big purple glow around someone but i guess expecting people to be able to prioritise a kill order is too much and its obviously more fun mindlessly feeding the other team while attempting to get even with that heated genji that fucked ur ass up for the tenth time

And Pharah can actually kill people before being shot out of the sky like the fat cow she is?

>playing with shitters who don't know how to focus healers
hello gold

That's a lot of faces!

Yes.

Things like zenny orbs, pharmercys, and zarya shields exist for a reason.

That is your problem 100%. You gotta realize that your teammates do not have the amazing discord marker on their screen, thus no way of knowing instantly who was marked, thus they'd have to notice who just got the orb and switch fire. Call outs are incredibly important to Zenyatta play.

>trashmouse player
>focusing on anyone, not just blindly spamming m1.

also
>Any healer standing the grenades path instead of just being off to the side building ult off them

SR 1300 plays

>people actually placed in 2000 or lower
What the fuck I didn't even know this was possible. How fucking awful can you be?

>not using trashmouse's shift to jump behind the enemy team and trap their healer and fucking murder them
Sure is bronze in here

>doesn't know how to use knock back blast effectively
>uses flight to fly out in the middle of the pay load and take on the entire enemy team at once

no wonder you hate pharah, you have no idea how to play as her

So you're going to do something incredibly visible AND audible to jump over the enemy team to try and kill someone who saw you coming, when you have no support, no survivability, and their entire team is gonna be salivating at the free kill?

Mei and Junkrat really just appeal to the dumbest players.

>wasting a dps slot on junkrat

is silver any fun?

I don't think 3000-3500 can be considered good either, its full of joke matches.

>Things like zenny orbs, pharmercys, and zarya shields exist for a reason.

Other DPS are not only more independent but better off when supported than Pharah, Even McCree who has no mobility or survivability doesn't need support to actually get a kill and live.

That fact that Pharah relies on a constant Mercy pocket to make her decent should tell you all you need to know about how bad Pharah is.

>knock back
>they get knocked back and then shoot you out of the air
If anything the knockback just makes you a giant target because they now know where you are and know to kill you immediately. You keep jacking this missile off but quite frankly other than keeping things off the point for a few seconds at max or maybe knock someone into an abyss I don't see what's so good.

>mfw reading the opinions of diamond rank lower on game balance

How to play Pharah you either sit back at range trying to do damage with her slow projectiles or you go in a bit and die instantly to hitscan in the air or get out dps on the ground due to your slow firing speed, Is that close enough for you.

It's not exactly impressive but it's not bad either. You have to have a good winrate to get there unless you really brute force your way through the ranks

>Hanamura Attack
>Competitive
>Two dickheads instalock Hanzo and Widow fucking 5 seconds out of the gate
>"KillAllGods" picks Reaper
>Someone goes Bastion
>Need a Reinhardt, so I go Rein
>Missing a healer still
>Fucking buddy goes Genji
>Get fucking shit because literally no one is healer
>Decide to say fuck it, no one wants to be healer they don't deserve a tank
>Widow player gets mad at me for switching to McMeme
>Tell him to eat shit and to fall off his horse
So much for getting Silver

>I don't think 3000-3500 can be considered good either

huh

3500 is top 500 territory

I uninstalled this shit, no one to play with quick play is hell.

I wonder if I'll ever do anything other than quick play. It sounds like comp just isn't worth it.

She shreds that shit in a second

>load into match
>"widowmaker here"

QP is infinitely worse than comp.

The retard game is somehow even worse.

>"Hello guys how you doing!!?? Lets wreck this fools. Hey my best is reaper or pharah but I can fill so lets go 2/2/2 please ^^"
>They pick 3 attacks, 1 symmetra and a Hanzo.
>"Hey g-guys please... lets go 2 2 2. Look I went Lucio, lets just get a rein at least."
>A guy switches to roadhog in the last second.
>"No... Rei... eh...Thanks...!"
>2 minutes in I have gold with 2 kills on Lucio, Hanzo hasnt even hit 1 arrow.
>"Guys can someone switch me? Im fairly good with attack. I will help you!"
>Silence. The game ends with us biting the dust and I getting 5 golds with Lucio.
>"Report Lucio for spam and flame thx..."

>From then on I instalock reaper and call everyone a bitch when needed
>

I like doing both. Quickplay is fun to not take seriously and just play heroes that I don't normally because I don't care if I shit it up occasionally. Playing comp is much more stressful but also much more rewarding and the games are more exciting
Doing both helps keep it from getting stale since if I only played comp I would only use the same 3 or 4 heroes

>its a "we have a healer, lets go hunting" kind of game
>its a "we never capped point, but lets blame everything on healer" game
>Its a "our tracer and reaper aren't backline harassing and their genji is literally eating everyone" game
>Bonus round: You have a bastion on turret mode....in an attack phase

Have you tried not sounding like a faggot?

Or you could just play comp. People play quickplay to practice and to have fun.

Why don't you play comp though? Are you just one of those tryhards who's not good enough to make it in comp, but likes to pretend he's better than everyone in quickplay because he obsesses over meta and winning at the expense of fun?

>you will never be frozen solid and smothered by an insane Mei
>you will never be violently raped by an insane Meiwhile you slowly die of hypothermia

Why live?

And? Imagine how much fucking worse those people must be.

>You manage to win
>other team is 2-2-2

If Streetpig's hook was nerfed a bit, it'd be great tech to get out of his hook. But then you have to wait for the nerf.
Can be good for spreading out a tightly grouped team with tanks too on guard. Maybe it can knock people into the abyss, but otherwise you're right that the rocket isn't good for much other than getting away from reaper and you have low health

>everyone bitching about what people lock into at first
I think everyone should get a shot before getting pressured to change. For all we know they could be like obscenely good at Hanzo or Bastion or something. And what if they're not so good at a character they're getting pressured to play as?

Granted, the chances of actually getting that is minuscule, but it could still happen.

I'm fine with Hanzo but I cannot stand instalock Widows or Genjis

this is glorious

What is considered a "good" rank?

I just got placed in 2700. In League I guess plat would be considered alright but I'm not sure for Overwatch.

Nah you're right, hero selection is completely irrelevant unless you're on a 6-stack with good communication. If you're playing with pubs in solo queue you can play 2-2-2 or you can play 6 Torbs or 6 Hanzos or something and have just as good a chance at winning.

If you complain about "omg Hanzo pickerrrs" without realizing that the best way to improve your chances to win is getting a full team, then you're just a crybaby.

t.
Hanzo main

Yes on all accounts.

>it's a Pharah rains down Allah's wrath on the support and you're under open air episode

Nah mate Reinhardt/Mercy here

>hanzo main bitching about actually useful heros being picked
WEW

>not pinning her out of the air with reinhardt charge
get fuking gud

>no option to disable chat

Do I really have to listen to these stupid gg ez filters every game?

>can't contribute with every hero
>has to play an autopilot hero

Might as well be a medium bot.

>Allah

nigga wat

Just got this game, ana is my favorite. Why is everyone in quickplay retarded? Why doesnt blizzard ban idiots like valve?

/hidechat

>what is leading

Also if you're trying to 1v1 people with Pharah, don't. She's absolute shit at it. Engage them from the air or from a far away place. I almost feel bad when I'm raping a junkrat/dva/winston/reaper from the air and they're shots keep falling short.

>It's a your team immediately instalocks Zarya, Genji, Mccree, Lucio, and Zenyatta episode
>It's a team still has six minutes left on attack and you're already on the third checkpoint special
Sometimes matchmaking is great

Yes I have. But literally theres videos on youtube saying that you have to talk like your ass is a public asset in order for your braindead team to listen. I first only said "Hi! 2 2 2 please!". Most of the times people dont care but I would fill. After that I remained silent and filled. Then I started talking like a fag, thus the example. And now Ive reached 3000 from 2450 by getting gold on kills and damage with instalocked reaper every game, blocking bad players in my team after calling them losers and listening to music

2700 is about top 30%

But so many people are there it feels like silver in league

>someone pick sym on attack Hanamura
>don't want her to but meh it's quick play
>she places a tele on the ledge looking over the point
>we shred the enemy

She's alright

There is no greater shame than being done in 100% by a mechanical buddha
There is no greater rage than a mei just freezing and icepicking you, and to a greater extent if she fails and does the perfect combo to reset the fight
There is no greater sorrow than being mercy and healing everyone/giving people damage boost, only to have them sit near spawn and never cap

Ana is only good in a full team with good communication.
Nobody takes Quick Play seriously, play ranked for that.

>Why live
So you dont die with that retarded shit. What are you, a faggot?
Its almost like you dont want Husbando 76 to hug you and moan whilst he fills you right up. "Knock me down and Ill keep cumming in you."

Welcome fellow zen-bro

I love those times where you get a group of people that realize composition is important and communicate and don't pick heroes they're trash with.

However 90% of the time it feels like 10/12 players in a match doesn't matter, as they'll be generally competent. Instead it will be a match between the most retarded players on each team, the one that is dumber fucks his team more than the other one, and loses the match for them.

These "good hitscan players" are very rare. Most people don't even notice I exist until I start shooting at them. Also two rockets wipe out anyone whose stationary which is what most hitscan do when they're aiming carefully.

t.pharah main

if an opposing character is running rampant unchecked and your current character can't do anything about it the responsibility falls to you to change character

Than why call it "platinum" rank if its that garbage. Is it because blizzard doesn't want to offend the shitters?

>not wanting to be sleep darted only to wake to find you're missing all your clothes and "someone" raped you while alseep

>Its a the other team sucks ass but theres this one tracer completely demolishing us and forcing wveryone into desperation.

It's more like the fact that this game actually has a huge crowdbase, most of which are literal garbage
Everything below plat is basically just super casuals or grill gamers

>jump off a building while ejaculating

your own cum would be hitting you, you idiot.

Yes, it's why they removed being able to see exactly how much rank you lost after a match because it makes people feel bad.

It also means that bronze and silver are literally the bottom 5% of players.

as a Pharah/Roadhog main, she dies pretty fast if anybody has good trajectory with any weapon.
youtube.com/watch?v=ex_ssuob2K8

bronze and silver have ppl literally playing with controllers

I love zen to pieces but I've found that if you're doing 1-2 man queues it's almost better to go lucio just because your average team will never, ever try to protect their backline and that makes playing someone with no way of escape hell.

Plus most of the skills you practice as zenny work greatwith lucio, I've been getting quad-golds on decent teams with him and getting PoTG's with lucio after doing zenny forever. It's amazing how competently landing those burst shots actually does real man damage.

If you have competent people, then zenny all the way though. Best hero, most fun hero.

I used to be 1860, now I'm 860. Clawing and fighting my way in close matches trying not to derank and then the other team gets a little lucky and kills our Lucio.

>It's a pick junkrat and be gold in elims + dmg but your team still flames and tells you you're useless episode

Sometimes life is okay.

I kept doing lots of stupid comps with my friends and my mmr tanked so now I keep getting teamed up with below lvl 10s. They are so retarded but ez wins for me

>caring about muh medulz

First day playing Hearthstone?

>placements get me 2111
>after that I get put in comp matchmaking with fucking whiners
>hurr listen to me I play with pros do what I say
>I'm not gonna waste my ult on you because it's not part of my strategy
>now I'm 2051 and stopped playing comp all together.

>4 man group
>in QP
but why

Probably to practice and have fun fucking around.

1-2 man queues in QP suck because you really can't do what you want when your team is instalock WM, Hanzo, and Junkrat retards.

>character clearly not working
>doesn't change

>It's a "Junk-rat thinks that because he can kill means that his kit has any use defending or capturing objectives" episode

>someone picks a healer
>i pick zenny to take the secondary healing role
>they switch to hanzo or genji because apparently we only need one healer

>round coming to an end
>ult is close to 100%
>die
>ult is ready while I'm dead
>round ends, we lose
>teammate complains you didn't use your ult

>solo queue
I've gotten to the point where I prefer to solo queue. I have a friend who always plays Mercy and is usually shit at it. Him and another friend are literally ALWAYS online on battle.net and I can't play a game without them either requesting to join me. Anybody else have this issue? It's worse when you want to just play some WoW, but whenever you launch the game you get alt+tabbed by a skype call.

>it's another my friends want to skype and join you when you'd rather solo level episode

I usually don't say this because it's cringey meme shit but consider suicide. I find it hard to imagine how people could be this awful at the game or games in general. I know someone that has to stand still while he's shooting and he's in fucking silver.

That feel

>play quick play to practice characters besides the 5-6 pool I use for comp
>Someone always asks me to switch
I'm trying to learn hanzo, mcree, Winston, ana and Reinhardt right now.

did this in a QP and we all went roadhog. too bad the other team started going marksman type characters so we went back to our regulars and won the match because they were expecting more roadhogs to crawl out of spawn.

I don't get why people do this in ranked. I switched to ana when our only healer was zenyatta and people kept telling me to switch to 3 dps

With how many retards are in platinum I don't doubt it

I'm good at Reinhardt, I'm okay at Mcree but want to get better. Being a good Hanzo would be amazing.

>our mei ults their entire enemy team
>rest of our team just sits there too scared to go in

What's the point of "skill based" matchmaking if 50% of the playerbase is around 2500-2700 SR?

>get gold medal for healing playing as Reaper
>get gold medal for objective kills as Symmetra
>die and switch to teammates' cameras to see one of them standing at a random spot on the map, not doing anything
>charge the objective with d.va or pharah and take out every enemy on there, but end up losing it because your team doesn't come to help you take it before the enemy team returns.

Because they dont see the greater thing behind it. Shooting in the mass of tanks and healers seems to them much more better because of more dmg = better, instead of doing less dmg but ACTUAL IMPORTANT dmg.

the thing is, everytime I play pharra myself, I get instarekt by soldiers and especially good crees

There really doesn't seem to be a point in Hanzo because McCree does everything better.

>Someone always asks me to switch
I don't think anyone's ever asked me to switch in quickplay. who cares? just tell em to fuck off.

>you as reinhardt can't do anything about it episode
Fucking watch me. A well aimed e slices through that birds wings like butter.

>nobody is pushing the cart
>everyone is going off to the side to try and "surprise" the other team
>fighting occurs exclusively away from the cart
>the payload doesnt move an inch in 5 minutes

and

>reinhart stands at doorway of hanamura on attack
>won't move forward, just stands there with shield up until it breaks, then retreats

Both happened to me tonight.

Personally i find pharah to be the most versatile character in the game currently and heres why.Defensively pharah is great at drawing attention away from an objective by pushing forward, using knockback to scatter any sort of cooperative plays and being enough of a nuisance to draw the attention allowing teammates to pick people off. Shes also effective in pushing rein off the payload allowing teamies to actually damage the enemies. Offensively if you just aim at a targets feet you hit them majority of the time and you can juggle them with consistent rocket hits with the slight amount of push a direct rocket hit gives

This is how you succeed. I remember hopping between do r different characters until we won. You just need to acknowledge when something isn't working and stay humble enough to not try and push a square peg through a round hole.

>playing quick play for fun
>go Ana
>I'm out only healer
>our team just cannot make the last push even with a nano boosted Reinhardt
>say "wow you guys are pretty bad"
>multiple people get ass blasted, try to say my healing is ass
>24% heal rate card comes up with Ana
>someone so as blasted the invite me to a group to try and shot talk me

Sometimes you really can't help but be an asshole.

how to git gut with zarya? Cant aim for shit with her. Feels so fucking weird.

>character clearly not working
>changes too a more useful character
>dies once
>changes back to not working character and continues to not work

>Get gold medals in eliminations objective kills objective time AND healing as Roadhog
>Everyone commends our Symmetra who gave shields 20 times
I swear I don't even care anymore.

Have an Ana and Mcree on team, lose
Don't have Ana and Mcree on team, win

Why do people think they are pros and can aim....

>Cant aim for shit with her.

then you can't "git gud" with her. zarya chews through everything at full power but it doesn't matter if you can't aim.

for starters though, use your bubble to walk into rockets from pharah/junkrat nades/rein's firestrike and shield your team mostly reactively (roadhog hooks) rather than preemptively to keep yourself closer to max power.

Unfortunately it seems like half the games i play are similar in the way that noone really plays the team game and people with half a brain end up having to solo fill in the gaps which mostly seems to be actually playing the objective instead of playing tdm in the middle of the map like everyone else

>playing winston without a Zarya to bubble you when you jump in

pure suffering mate

I guess Hanzo is never already picked when you're in a game, plus he does more damage than Mcree per shot. He can also scale things, which is useful on maps with choke points.

oh and some more to add: zarya is best used as an offensive off tank. when your rein charges, you bubble him and you get the fuck in there too, or when you're at max power you lead a push through the other team (assuming your support is solid) because a max power zarya can eat through support like zen and lucio with her beam very very fast.

another tip is to graviton surge basically in melee range of the other team, bubble yourself, and get to the side/behind them so that rein can't shield (assuming rein's shield isn't broken) while you/your team wreck them when they're bunched up. the biggest mistake i see zarya's make when ulting is rein just shielding most of the incoming damage.

>ult enemy team
>no one helps you
All too familiar to me bro

Who do you main Cred Forums?
Rein for me.

zarya because she's the easiest to carry shitters with

Ana because I want to shoot stuff but I want to be useful too.

Mcree shoots faster and can stun.

Vision is mostly useless, and scaling things is pretty much useless.

His only good thing is his e but Mcree's e does the same job and is much better.

>it's a "my team is shit because of everyone else, not me" episode

The worst type of episode by far

I'm trying to learn Zarya since she's so useful but I'm terrible at dealing damage with her even at 100%. If I were good enough I would main her.

just practice.

in my experience zarya is by far the best at securing kills. no other tank can actually push through and burn people down/finish them from range like zarya can, and pushing/popping your bubble/securing a few kills can rapidly change a game.

same goes for saving retarded teammates from picks like roadhog hooks. i prevent so many instant deaths from just that one thing. if there's a roadhog on the other team, keep an eye on him and be ready to bubble the people he inevitably hooks.

either d.va or mei and if i have to lucio or reaper

Mcree for offense
Mei for defense
Rein for Tank
I don't have a particular support. Depends on how spacious the map is

I know what you mean. I've seen Zaryas carry an entire team if they're good enough. I'll keep trying her out to see if I can learn to play her correctly. She's such a good asset.

Only 34? What's your career best senpai

Hahahahaha How The Fuck Is Losing To Pharah Real Hahaha Nigga Just Use Hitscan Like Nigga Pick McCree Haha

Plz rate

I fucking hate "mains", but for Rein-mains I make an exception, you guys are always useful in some way.

>always fill in what the team doesn't want to play
>constantly lose
>fuck it
>pick bastion every game
>start winning almost every match except one where my teammates got so mad I was playing Bastion that they left the game even though we where winning

>it's a noob switches to your character and then gets pissed you won't change character episode
>he spends the rest of the round dying over and over again
>spends more time insulting me than playing but he can't even speak English
>at the end of the round he ragequits

Do not attack Fareeha pls.

This game truly does piss me off like no other.You can earn like 25, maybe 50 points for a win. But then you go down like 100 for a loss due to some chucklefuck on the team trying to be bastion on attack the point.

Then when you go up a level, you get a "loot box" or should I say a crate of shit. There must be hundreds of sprays, voicelines, skins, player icons, intros, and other shit I can't think of at the moment. And yet what will it most likely give you? THINGS YOU ALREADY HAVE....FOR ..... FIVE FUCKING COINS.

Blizzard how poorly is WoW doing these days that you need to rig the game so that people will buy your loot boxes?

Where's that comic where the top panels are a bunch of idiots with one guy calling his team idiots and the bottom panels reveals that they're all calling each other idiots?

And worst of all, I can't stop this fucking dumbass game now either. It's like some horrible drug I've become addicted to even though it's infuriating. WHAT KIND OF HELL IS THIS?

I never thought I would ever see so much bitching in a game that isn't LoL.

People never realize they're the problem.

>its an enemey tracer runs into your trap literally 15 times in 1 round and gives you so much ult percentage episode

LOOK AT THE DAMN GROUND. STOP BLIND BOOSTING AROUND CORNERS YOU DUMB FUCK.

>comp
>solo queue
>6 games in a row with teamates login off
>6 loss in a row
>solo queue is hell
>stop playing

>Shit player sucks at everything but bastion a shit character

I was playing this on an old rig before I upgraded, and the old graphics card did not even show the trap on the ground save for some spikes which could be construed as rocks on the ground. I always assume they just have a horrible card.

stop posting
don't ever post a post like this post

Woah. What is this? Oh... right. Overwatch. Huh.

I gave a challenge yesterday. Asked you all to make quotes for TF2 Vs. OW characters, like domination lines. Note how no one made any lines for the OW characters.

How can you enjoy such a boring cast?

I don't see anything wrong with expecting to get some better surprises in my rewards. You spend hours getting that meter to go up so you can get a single box, and it's all voicelines of the characters you don't play as. And 5 coins for a duplicate is pitiful.

Bastion is fine for defense. But when we need to get moving, and he just wants to sit there in one spot firing across the map into the fray, but not putting a foot on the point, it's worthless.

I'm not going say "no I'm better than everyone else here's my stats to prove it." I have good games and bad games. I recognize good players and bad ones on my team and the other team. There are a lot of simply bad players making poor choices in this game.

And I'm the worst of all for making the choice to play the game in the first place.

>Pharah is complete shit.
haha no she isn't

>Also if you're trying to 1v1 people with Pharah, don't. She's absolute shit at it. Engage them from the air or from a far away place

pussies technique

use her mad mobility to play close to the opponent, rocket do mad damaged,use bounce grenade to get out.

basically think of a flying tracer, in & out
very effectif to kill mercy quick

and yes her ult is crap, only use agains squishies or low life tank

So tired of seeing the pharmacy lesbo due in matches. On my team or the other team. On my team, Mercy never comes to take care of the rest of us, just spends the match on a date with her lover.

On their team, Pharah is being played by a Plat 5 star who doesn't die all match and no one but me looks up to try and take her out, while Mercy keeps her going.

>It's a "torb isn't viable switch now" season
Torb is like one of my top favorites, people don't complain too much on a defense map. But I'll also take him to king of the hill. Occasionally if I'm not playing with too many random I'll take him to payload. I'm currently upper diamond, which puts me with alot of dickish tryhards who constantly tell you how to play. 9 times out of 10 if I take torb to king of the hill I'll instantly be told to switch, I guess it's because people don't register how viable the turret is when positioned somewhere good around the point or with sight lines on a health pack. They just see that were attacking and instantly just hate on torb (who they always insist is completely unviable this season) Anyways I don't switch most the time when people tell me to which of course gives them an aneurysm, and don't get me wrong it's not because I do poorly or anything and I'll even fill a role were missing or counterpick someone if we need it. But most the time I'm just told to switch because they hate torb and can't understand how he can work and hold the point on king of the hill. I mean his ult is basically 12 seconds of "you're not allowed on point, and you're gonna get bum rushed by a tanky dwarf with an auto shotgun"

meme games are cancer

>teamates has ult ready
>can confirme 4 kills
>dosen't use ult, not worth it

fuck this shit

>YO WERE ATTACKING SWITCH TORB
>It's king of the hill, well initially be attacking but then we'll be defending
>Ok but we're attacking first
>Yeah and I'll help, I'll drop a lvl 1turret off to the side by a health pack and then snipe and shotgun people
>Torb can't attack he's defense you retard
>Watch me attack with him tho

Kept our mercy and zen alive all match with armor which let us peel for them with the extra few seconds of life it gave them. Ult kept them off the point AND pushed them back. Kept sniping Pharah out of the sky. If the turret wasn't on point it was in a side passage watching a health pack to secure kills. Had gold damage and objective kills/time.

Really, the whole "you can't take torb to koth" meme needs to die. You should have atleast one defense character on koth anyways. The only place torb is almost completely useless is in a capture point game.

>tank heavy team
>pick ana
>ana bad pls switch

>Chaining movement abilities as Reaper
>Stopping the Payload at 0.26 meters from defeat
>Then killing everyone on it
>Then chat fucking explodes at me, since it was a comp match
God, overtime just hit as soon as I got there, too.

I need a better picture to adequately portray how big of a nut I just busted.

>loose randomly

Can you faggots stop this? Do you seriously think "Loose" is the correct word to use?

This has to be the result of a group of teachers who taught their students wrong in elementary school intentionally JUST to troll me.

Tracer does 240 damage with bodyshots per clip.

She does 480 per clip with headshots.

the jig is up boys, pack it up and go home

BEST TEAM COMPOSITION

3 DPS
2 Tank
1 Healer

Defense heroes fucking suck.

>Do really well in solo and go up by 400 slowly
>Have a good friend who I often play with, he only plays Hanzo and is really good with him, getting gold medals every game.
>When I play with him my rank drops and everyone else blames him.
>Begin to think they might be right.

Should I go alone?

>Torjborn doesnt do much damage. He is basically reaper but with only one shot gun

It's amazing when you can tell how shit someone is just from the very first line they spit

>hate comp because I dislike being ranked on ablity and how it's all decided
>always disliked situations like that
>never play comp since i just want to play QP
>all my friends want me to play comp with them because I always make them win and when they play without me they lose and go down ranks

I hate having multiple junkrats on the team, but he has the highest minimum dps of all characters, and excellent area denial. He's good.

Still, fuck junkrat. Asshole needs a nerf.

The ones I play most are Lucio, Mei, and Roadhog.

Junkrat is GOAT on defence

I always get the most eliminations and damage done when I play as him

>most damage
Woah big fucking surprise considering all any Junkrat does is go "Enemy team come around that corner. I spam corner."

Genji on quickplay.

>Maining somebody while solo queuing

Please don't do this.

>Torbjörn's hammer is still glitched and swings 25% slower
>his turret builds 25% slower as a result

How much longer are Blizzard going to let this game breaker glitch remain unfixed, holy shit

Why not switch to one of her counters and kill her until she switches and and you switch back to rein?

Genji is my best hero by a long stretch and my friends beg me to play him on competitive constantly, to the point where I actually get tired of playing MADA MADA for so long.

If you're good with any offense hero you're pretty much set for diamond and even top 500.

>switch out a Rein

are you fucking autistic?

>Mercy
>Enemy Winston, Genji, and Roadhog are targetting you and only you
>Your team is screaming "COME ON HEAL ME FOR FUCK SAKE, REPORT MERCY"

>He doesn't switch to Lucio or Ana when this happens
No user you're the shitter.

>playing comp with friends
>recommend picks and strategies depending on our team comp and current situation
>friend starts whining and refuses to switch
>"hurr lol it's just a game lol" when team picks triple genjis in comp

ffs

>it's a team mate is level 60+ and hasn't put an hour into every hero so he understands the basics of that hero episode
HOW DO YOU ONLY PLAY THE SAME FIVE HEROES. PLAY ALL OF THEM FOR AT LEAST ONE FUCKING HOUR. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
I SAW A FUCKING DVA THAT HAS ONLY PLAYED DVA AND REAPER AND HAD FOUR FUCKING STARS. ME AND MY FRIEND INSTALOCKED THOSE CHARACTERS AND HE FUCKING LEFT. WHY DO YOU PLAY THIS GAME

>more than 40% playtime in Lucio
how can one huenigger be so much fun

you dont have to play a hero to understand how it works

You did good mate. Commends just go to whoever was the most visible or waifus.

>Get 4 golds as Rein
>Card shows 25k damage blocked instead
>The DPSes in my team will never realize how many dicks they truly suck
This shit has happened at least ten times by now.

Pharah a qt.

You know what I don't understand?

I fucking carry with her, but this post is true, she only does good Damage with direct hits in close range, which causes her to get fucked by any ranged weapons.

How the fuck do I still carry as her sometimes. I mean i've rekt so hard lately that sometimes the enemy team switches their comp entirely just to stop me. Its always the same thing too, Soldier McCree Zenyatta Ana.

Its hilarious when it happens.

>Le 2-2-2-2 meme
2-2-2 isn't the only way to play this game you fucking retard, you don't have to follow the pro meta to play good, and 1-3-2 is the new meta anyway you fag.

All we respectable, mature people can say is, we’re sorry. I play OW and other games with my sisters all the time, and they certainly share your discomfort and are hesitant to use voice chat for exactly the same reasons. It’s totally understandable, and it’s a shame it diminishes the enjoyment of the game for so many people.

I’ve actually considered taking the time and making the monetary investment to start a clan/guild/group, whatever you want to call it, specifically geared toward “non-idiots” just to try and create a community where this dumb behaviour doesn’t happen. Obviously other people have done the same and they exist already, but having been in gaming clans before I know there is a certain stigma attached to them, and a lot of times people just don’t want to deal with the pressure and intensity they often create.

Who knows, maybe after Blizzard creates a solo-queue they’ll create a High Society queue where “gamers with class” can play. Kind of like the 21st century version of the Victorian era coffee shop/salon. A man can dream, right?

>It's a team doesn't want to fucking go in episode
>It's a two enemies dead and your team is still trading at the choke special
>It's a you've traded kills on the point and now get to watch your teammate soldier on the kill cam as he drop his biotic field and stafes in the doorway some more as your blood boils until you pass out season finale.

Are you me, son?

>Torb
>Symmetra
>2 Genjis
>Widow
>on attack

Every fucking time.

>Ruining your team composition to deal with a character that your teammates should be able to easily deal with

Don't.

>Futa Mercy butt

Pretty sure Pharah has the dick by canon.

Why do people like to lie so much on threads like this?

As long as your not on the receiving end this is fun as hell.

Pharah or soldier 76

See the thing is if they aren't dealing with her while using characters that counter her, then they shouldn't be playing those characters. If they are literally unable to do the job, but you are, then it's your duty to the team to take up that role. Just like it's their duty to a different role.

If you let them shit it up without addressing the issue then you're just a dirty enabler.

>Quick play to practice a character I've already fooled around with
>My team is literally hot fucking garbage (2 snipers oh boy)
>Tell them to stop playing like shit and help the team
>"Lol its quick play"

Why do people like this exist?

If phara is in your game then you're sub 3500 at which point you might just as well kill yourself

>Ruining

Pick McREEEEEEEEEEEEE or Soldier

Why would you waste zen ulti like that? It's a reactive skill ya dingus. Have fun when zarya ult your ass literally 1 sec after its done

>attacking house of anubis
>enemies choose a 6 man bastion battalion
>my team goes all Pharah and I choose mercy.
>enemies get screwed every time they look at me.
> chats constantly filled with "I need healing" and "thanks"
>pull a blitzkrieg on B
Good times

>quick play

Every time

>it's a genji or winston gets behind the reinhardt so he puts down the shield and starts swinging wildly episode

There is something that i will never understand about this game. Ster yesterday wanted to prove that "Elo hell doesn't exist". Play, gold medal with only fucking 12k damage(not just below his average, but below mine too) and 20 kills. With the winning streak made gold-diamond in like 9 games. So, inspired by that i wanted to try to climb. What happened? Well 3 fucking games in a row with a leaver. The first, Lijiang Tower, we won the first two easy, then D.Va decided to ult inside our base and leave the game, after the other tank ask to change to dps and i said was ok, so i change to tank.

Also... EVERY FUCKING GAME SOMEONE PICK JUNKRAT. IN EVERY MAP. WHY? I mean, i love when enemies do that, just take Zarya and you have a free 100 charge, but why every time i'm in the "junkrat is so good" team?

>It's a Reinhardt uses his ult just kill you episode
>It's a Reinhardt uses his ult then immediately charges, knocking up everyone he just knocked down episode
>It's a Reinhardt keeps dropping his shield and flamestriking the enemy Reinhardt who has a Mercy healing him episode

>Mfw I've trained my Mcree just for Phara

>Enemy Genji consistently getting behind your team and killing everyone
>NO ONE even ATTEMPTS to turn around and face him

>he doesn't tripple/quad gold every time with junkrat
stay bad m8

Junkrat is shit and so are you.

You're not wrong, but he's still the most fun to play as and i'm glad i'm at the lower ranks where you can still pick whoever you want.

Well, junkrat doesn't get triple quad gold when is with me, since i usually get gold kills. And you know how i get gold kills? I fucking follow my team mates. When i see a reaper focus a rein or a roadhog or whatever, i help him. Why? Cause this is what this game should be. You shouldn't just spam and hope for the best like a fucking brainless turd.

Why not just give Pharah 250 HP. It's really all she needs. I mean come the fuck on, Reaper has a fucking teleport, a passive self healing ability, and an instant "I'm completely invincible" ability which still allows him to pick up Health Packs.

Just fucking give Pharah 250 HP.

I know that pain.

>Get to Diamond
>"I sure hope people at this level have more gamesense and are able to focus more on teamwork"
>it is literally just plat with a fancier emblem

been yo-yoing at 3200 for a while now, gonna have to actually git gud and learn how to carry

>it's a someone tells you you're trash when you're rank 76 episode
>it's a goldshitter tells you master/grandmaster isn't that good episode

Loving every laugh desu

>Quick play
>Start game
>Our team is on defense
>Hero select screen
>Four teammates immediately pick McRee, Genji, Genji, Reaper
>(!) No Tank Heroes. (!) No Healers. (!) NO DEFENSE HEROES
Did I miss the meeting where quick play became nothing but team deathmatch/play of the game hunting?

>be me
>have bad luck
>play quick play
>enemy team have 3 bastions and 1 reinhardt on atack dorado
>no matter how hard you try to kill them it's always fail
>no matter what hero you switch nothing works
>we lose

Well people are right Quick play is no exsuce. At least I am happy there is hero limit in comp.

>wanting your team to pick defense heroes ever

More like warmup for ranked matches.

So most people will only care to warmup their preferred ranked hero disregarding wins/losses.

>not barely holding with 6 mei while spamming AHMEIZING and ice puns

>I won
gg ez
>I lost
MY TEAM IS SHIT THEY ARE ALL NOOBS REEEEE

but do you get off to it?

My nigga....got diamond on the back of Ana..

Stim boosting your Reinhardt as you sleep the enemy one is just magic

>Tfw you rocket bounce just right behind rein and your teammates fuck him up for being out of place

>It's an idiot runs into the middle of the other team by himself and then spams "I need healing" when I'm playing Mercy episode
>It's an idiot gets buttmad in team chat after I didn't heal him episode

Ana or Zarya with me because either of them can easily carry a team. On my way to Diamond because of them. Literally the two best characters since they can be pivotal on offence or defence.

>Rein charges
>Bubble them

>Rein charges
>Sleep them

>Idiot Junkrat lobbing nades
>Bubble Genji

>Bitch Ass Widow thinks she can outsnipe you
>Sleep her
>Approach her
>Teabag her
>Grenade
>Shoot her

Literally. The. Easiest. Chanters. To. Carry/Lead. With.

Yes you do?

Memorising cooldowns? Ammo? Reload Animations? Trajectories? Hitboxes? Speed (With or without boost)? HP?

How do you learn the game? Watch streams? Read guides?

>Being able to approach a widow maker with ana
What rank are you?

>Be pocket Ana for Rein
>Genji cums
>Throw Grenade at nearest wall
>Both Rein and Genji inside
>Back the fuck off!??!?!
>Snipe at Rein while his health depletes
>He hits Genji 4/20 times
>Your Ult is up
>Genji is dead
>"You're Powered Up Get In There"
>...
>TEAM KILL

LITERALLY. THE. BEST.

p-play the game?

>rein
>not fun

You lost me.

Lucio is the most fun hero in the game, are you a Genji/hanzo shiter?

Plat but in this particular case we were on Route 66, she was on the platform laying into my squad and thought no one could touch her. We were offence.

It was early in the map. It was the first time I won 6-3. Never heard Athena say six before.

>its a 'enemy thinks it's a competitive match in a quickplay match' episode
no fun allowed

>Your team decides now is the perfect time to go all Hanzo
>No fun was had