She still had more mocap going on than most voice actors. Yeah, she didn't have much dialogue, but her model was there...

She still had more mocap going on than most voice actors. Yeah, she didn't have much dialogue, but her model was there. Look at talent like Nolan North or Laura Bailey. They voice so much, but does the developer require their face, visually, to be present? No. They look totally different. It's just the voice. Stefanie Joosten went all the way, except for the breast size. Willem Dafoe is another one that really did well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AxcVawow0J8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>except for the breast size
What about the butt size?

High quality face mocap is overrated. They should get it thru their heads games will never come close to matching the best hollywood films ever produced. They should be spending those $ on actual gameplay.

>Paying $70 to watch a terrible movie

What did OP mean by this?

Why is her top lip so sweaty?

youtube.com/watch?v=AxcVawow0J8

Yulia Nova is a good Quiet lookalike that has massive tits and does nude shoots.

she's seems happier now that she's not in Japan

I love her. Watching her stream MGS was awesome, she's waifu material

Probably just got done blowing a couple guys

>some japanese guy asks you to mocap a character in a video game
>it's some special agent sent to kill the Boss
>suddenly your character gets burned 10 minutes into the game
>your character model suddenly gets dressed up as a slut
>japanese guy changes your models breast size
how did Joost feel about this?

Scared the shit outta me.

You could always see a lot of fear in her eyes when she was around Japanese people.

and her character development is basically:
> I suddenly love Big Boss/Venom because he is "nice" to me

She loves him because he beat the shit out of her. No woman loves man just because he's nice to her. Women love men that are mean to them at first, then nice to them.

Pretty sure she's admitted to loving it, but that's because women love attention and now you talk about her literally all the time while trying to whiteknight and act like she was objectified while she gets off from all the atention

No wonder you're a virgin

Big tits are horribly overrated.

But then again, he was just pretending to be nice, he could stop the facade once she sacrificed something, like getting her to speak, then he could leave her to die, or whatever happened to her, we won't know because Venom didn't care about her really.

They used Troy Baker's face as a reference/building point for Ocelot and Joel clearly.

Laura Bailey has had her face scanned in for her character for at least two games. Also even in games where their faces aren't used, voice actors are more and more often being used to mocap their characters.

Those are some dick sucking lips, if I ever see one.

Oh come on.

Nice legs are more important.

fuck you so much

I'd like to mocap Laura Bailey.

What the fuck is wrong with her face? Seriously. What the fuck is going on?

Why do her eyes look so gross and watery?
Why is her forehead that weird bulging round shape?
Why doesn't she have a nose bridge?
What the fuck is going on with those buckteeth?
Why doesn't she have eyelids?
Why does her skin look doughy?
Why is her upper lip so sweaty?

This is some seriously creepy shit.

> why doesn't she look like my anime women?

Leave her alone

Why doesn't she look like a real life actual woman? Did she get in an accident or something? Her face is seriously fucked up.

She's a Snatcher. No bully.

blacked when?

she's Dutch so we missed out on that years ago

More like YELLOWED and it already happened

Is she Dutch? That just makes her 100x cuter

>tfw Tara Strong will never appear as her actual big-tittied MILF blonde self ingame

my dick user pls don't do this to me

Tara is bottom tier for cartoon va's though. E.G. Daily Pamela Adlon Kate Miller the list goes on and on

Going by hotness not talent btw

How many of them are willing to slut it up IRL?

>wanting Nolan North, the man who already voices every male character ever, to mocap every male character ever
you can't be serious. it's like you want video games to be more like movies.

Sweet jebus

Kojima really know how to market a videogames

and what do you think he meant by "struggling" ?

>00:11
Why?

She looks kinda like Hila.

more like jessedanger

No,

I cant think of any other games he's in but in gw2 he's honestly one of the worst. How much do they pay this fuck tard.

Masturbated anyway tbqh.

her age is starting to show

>not liking milfs or gilfs

Hila does weird things to me, she's not even what i'd consider traditionally attractive and yet

It's those goddamn eyes

That kinda bugged me. How did MGS3 Ocelot turn into Troy Baker w/ a southern(?) accent?

>Nolan North character in every other vidya
That would be pretty funny honestly.

Hila has some weird kind of fluctuating attractiveness. She's either "10/10 would pursue the jew" or she gives me that weird feeling that titans from AoT inspire when you see some weirdly proportioned silent thing and you're wondering if it's going to eat whoever's closest to it or if it's just going to keep drooling on itself.

>Not her face
>Not her tits
>Probably not her butt

The only thing she went all the way on was Kojimbo's benis

What the fuck is this retard even talking about? Bro, you're all over the place.

it's just a virgin joostposter, don't worry