Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8TWJEZKu5IA
youtu.be/qCo2rdKxC_0
youtube.com/watch?v=0NA_Nq7oZZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUT FIRST

why wont he do more commentated videos?

meme fuel

They don't need commentary. Most of them are pretty straightforward TAS techniques applied in various ways.

because he became a meme

Because he hasn't made a breakthrough yet

From his FAQ

>I must now maintain very high standards for new main channel videos so as to meet my viewers’ expectations. For example, I now require that all main channel videos:

>have voice commentary (or at least a voice commentated version)
>be recorded with the HD resolution of Mupen
>explain all glitches that are performed in the video, so that even viewers unfamiliar with the game can follow
>have the clearest visuals I can think of
>show events from alternative camera angles if it helps with the explanation
>be sufficiently interesting and entertaining to watch, including having elements of humor
>serve some purpose, whether it’s part of a challenge, an explanation video, etc.
>be “complete” in that they don’t only just cover part of a topic
>don’t involve concepts that have just been discovered, because it’s likely that new related information will soon be observed which should be incorporated into the video

Is Pannekoek the only Youtuber that wants to create quality videos?

CUZ EVER SINCE I LEFT THE CITY

I think most people here haven't fallen for the "spam videos for money" meme.

He's the only one with this extreme amount of autism

BUT FIRST

well he did upload like 2 days ago on his second channel

youtube.com/watch?v=8TWJEZKu5IA

Wow, it's sad to think about how Pannenkoek's last video will be when he finally cracks BitFS 0x.

that looks more like the something from LSD

>sad to think
I think you mean amazing, his last video will be like a "theory of everything" for Mario 64

Yeah because surprise youtube is not his real job.

Are you surprised people whose main job is youtube do shit content in quantaties to meet a qouta?

What will he do then? Move onto Mario Sunshine? Or retire?

Impossible to know because he will be at this for a long time and considering he plans to give real money for a glitch this isn't a simple task at hand. I hope he publishes his notes one day

He genuinely loves Mario 64 and has probably uncovered many more glitches that he has yet to make videos about. I think he'll keep making Mario 64 videos until he feels that he's done everything that can be done, BitFS 0x or not.

Because half of the point of the rolling rocks vid was to explain half-A presses to the illiterates who kept pestering him.

he will reveal his true identity

youtu.be/qCo2rdKxC_0

DOKTOR, TURN OFF MY A BUTTON INHIBITORS

youtube.com/watch?v=0NA_Nq7oZZU

Which has better QPU warping tech, Mario or a big rig?

Fucking kek

You forget about Tick Tock Fucking Clock.

are you saying he only needs.... half a video!?

>yfw he finally gets the 0 A presses
>yfw he then moves on to 0 Z presses

That's just for Any% though

He uploads pretty often on that channel. Most of it is small stuff but he puts a lot of work in to each one.

He's probably smarter than anyone else here.

>Are you surprised people whose main job is youtube do shit content in quantaties to meet a qouta?
Yes

Do non-youtube artists and artisans shovel out intentionally shitty work to meet quotas?