Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HxO8kyVdQDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No because i'm not a little kid.

>LOL I AINT SCARED OF NUFFIN'

dad must have beat fear out of you

I am scared of stuff, but not of video games.

Super Mario 64 Big Boo's Haunt

> 0x A presses

Wolfenstein 3d gave me nightmares that looked like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs

and like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ

Yume Nikki did.
It also gave me a sense of dread and crushing loneliness.

I remember farming the Solar Eclipse in Terraria so much, I had a dream the horror movie monsters attacked my house
It was weird

omg ya!!! when i playd 5 nights at fredys 2 theres a big scary monster that comes if u dont wind the music box n i had a nightmare about it so i called dad n he said stop being a faget whatever that means

Regenerators

>Game literally has a nightmare stage.

This really haunting pc game about depression. Was in black and white with blood being the other thing colored, was a sidsscroller that had you dealing with repressed memories so far your wife or daughter or something dying and takes you through his house, waking up in an asylum where everyone wants shocked up for going crazy from the events, and ends with like 3 endings.

Hit me really hard since I've had a ton of awful stuff happen consecutively since 2012. Can't remember the name tho

If I play a game while I have a bad fever, guaranteed I will spend the night drifting in and out of dreaming I'm playing it until I become borderline insane.

Well, when God of War first came out, I had nightmare about getting caught in the traps when you were first getting Pandora's box.

Neverending Nightmares

I played sonic Unleashed one night very late alone in the dark and then fell asleep on my back. I had a nightmare that I was hanging out with Shadow and my dog, and then Werehog Sonic broke into my house by busting the door down and ate Shadow while we were playing a game. My dog then started to act weird and also became a Weredog. They both then leaped at me and I used my controller to block the attacks, but then they hit it out of the way and started tearing at me.

That was when I woke up all sweaty and scared at like 5 AM...

No. Even as a kid, I was not retarded enough to believe the shit I was playing was in any way real.

I had a weird graphical glitchy version of Fortress of Doctor Radiaki which freaked me the shit out when I was young.

You're pretty dumb, senpai

What a rad event

Take out the loli sex and this game could be a comedic vn.

Yeah. Had a nightmare that I was playing OP simulator. No matter what I did I couldn't stop being a faggot who loved sucking dicks and being afraid of video games. It was awful.

Yeah. Runescape.

One time I spent 6 hours staring at my character cutting the same yew trees. That night I dreamt of my character cutting yew trees and then being scammed when trading my logs. Woke up in cold sweat.

Resident Evil and Silent Hill, actually.

I had nightmares from playing Doom when I was a little kid, and Silent Hill 1 years later too.

Sometimes, but my dreams are illogical mashes of everything so it happens that videogames are in them

I like both nightmares and nice dreams because they make me feel alive ;_;

I had constant nightmares about my MMO characters being deleted.

Not for the fact I'd be losing progress, but I was afraid it might hurt them.

I woke up and realized it was silly.

I don't play MMO's anymore.

I'll still have dreams about the moon in Majoras Mask being the sky. I'd always be terrified to look up because I can feel it's presence. The most recent one I had was a couple days ago where there were two moons, one was normal and the other had that face.

Had a job that was stressful enough that the one time I stopped and played Overwatch after work, I had a nightmare I was at work with the characters trying to beat my ass

>used my controller to block the attacks
Why the fuck would you invest skill points into Gamepad? Tell me you at LEAST use a +5 Super Famicom controller. At LEAST.

It's basically just a comedy VN with loli sex

Fuck off Cred Forumsfag

Yes.

I think the first monster from Amnesia popped up in my dreams once or twice. I was in some medieval-looking torchlit cavern with a giant pit in the center, a chain hanging over it. After walking around there was a stairway to a pitch-black modern day attic, with some hallways and dead ends but no furnishing to speak of. Monster showed up, chased me out of there, I jumped for the chain and hung there until I woke up.

Place looked kind of pic related

>replying
user, please.

There's this indie game called Monstrum where you're stranded on an abandoned shipping tanker and you have to escape, and the whole time you're being stalked by one of three possible monsters.

The first few nights after buying the game, I'd always have nightmares about being chased through the halls of the ship by one of the monsters. It wasn't really fear, though, it was more like stress. The monster that always showed up in my dream was the one that caused me the most stress while playing the game, because it could jump out of any of the vents at any time, so you never knew if you were safe.

There's also the music that it plays when that one monster chases you that may have contributed to me being afraid of it more than the other two.

youtube.com/watch?v=HxO8kyVdQDM

I once woke up in cold sweat after having a nightmare about being in the fetus valley in Demon's Souls.

I still vividly remember the buzzing of the flies.

If you don't believe you have dreams, the truth is this.

Every time you sleep a supposed dreamless sleep, an unfeeling, unknowing sleep, you are in fact having a nightmare about being dead.

Goodnight.

I wish it was that easy to fucking die. Or to kill someone for that matter.

When I first played time splitters 2 as a kid the part with the zombies at the end of Siberia genuinely scared the shit out of me when I saw it the first time

Dead Rising
I was cornered by zombies and had to pause my dreams to stop
But it was incredibly difficult to pause
I have no controller and I must pause

The House of the Dead 2 and later 3 were probably the reason why 90% of all my nightmares are zombie related.
even though it's my favorite arcade shooter
Even my dreams are oversaturated with zombies.

When I was really young I played PacMan World on my PS1 a lot. I had a nightmare about the game over screen with the evil robot pacman. The game was frozen on the game over screen with evil pacman laughing maniacally over and over again, and even if I unplugged the TV or console it would stay on the screen. I must have been like 4 or 5.

D.A.K 16.10.16

When I was younger I had a couple nightmares about King Boom Boo.

i thought it was a good pic buddy

have a (you)