cum

Make it a racing game already

I muted that OST about 400 hours game hours ago

FEELING
HELPLESS

>not doing it immediately

Assorted indieshit soundtracks are something I won't abide

CANT LET YOU GO CANT LET YOU GO[spoiler/]

This so fuckin much, multiplayer racing games on PC are pretty much dead and even if a racing gamemode fails the main gamemode will remain just as popular.

race fuckin when?

trackmania?

How many people?

kys

I dig the shit out of Rocket League but there's no way that they could out-Trackmania the actual Trackmania games

>kys
Kill yourself.

See? Isn't hard to write like a man.

Fireworks is literally the only good track in that OST.

Why do they have to make it shuffle instead of l letting you pick which one you want?

Never have played trackmania games, but if its that good why none of them have over 200 players? If i wanted to play dead abandoned games ill just stick to arena shooters.

>spent $10 worth of keys on 10 crates
>nothing but the most common decals for shit cars
>got a black market decal on my first traded key

Lesson learned, never spend your own money.

Great game, awful soundtrack turned it off right after I bought it and it cycled through once

Can you trade Super rares for legendary shit yet?

They're niche-targeted and not supported by a major publisher. The multiplayer interface looks like shit because any server-operator can put their own random bullshit into it. Trackmania is not a game with massive broad appeal.

That stuff, however, says nothing about its mechanics. I've never seen a better competitive car-physics model than Trackmania 2

Ooohhhh yeeeeeee$rerrerree

Is there an underwater map now?

In the October update. Rapture-like (Bioshock themed) and two new cars. Map is free though.

Seems worth giving a try then, i guess even with under 200 platers it's still good to find races, still i will hope for "Rocket racing" to be made one day.

Ray Ramono.

That sounds amazing.

Right? I want to see what the cars look like. If one of them looks Rapture-y I will give them some dosh.

They look kinda shit tbkh, you can see them in the trailer.

One is a smooth submariny aftershock the other is an arm-roboty marauder

xth for mute music, play eurobeat / wangan midnight ost in background

I don't really care for the map coming up.

They decided to skin a worse wasteland than fucking pillars.

I

I'M ON A HEIGHT NOW

INFINITE POWER

What about DISTANCE
that looks fun

I'm back!
And all I can say is Baltimore Orioles #1