Not maining Itachi

>not maining Itachi

Uchiha Madara

>Not maining Shino

Literally the best.

>worst guy gets best girl
>best guy gets worst girl
not including side characters, cuz best guy is clearly Shikamaru and best girl is Ino [/spoiler
Literally the only thing wrong with Naruto

>not maining the best boy

>tfw you only ever liked Itachi, Kakashi, and Temari out of the whole series

I guess Jiraiyia was p cool too.

>Has a cool ability that's actually busted as fuck
>Bench him forever
Why did this happen so often?

what was his fucking problem!?

Uchiha nigger genes

Aren't Uchiha literally the Jews of Naruto?

image related, actual best character

>he raps, he's fast, and he's merrican xD

Yawn

What exactly were those lines on his face? Did he have wicked smoker's creases or did he just stay up all night playing WoW for several years?

there's a problem?

Itachi was a well written and enjoyable character up until they resurrected him.

Like literally why? That's basically the entire story of that shitty manga. Have all these characters have good arcs with satisfying and complete conclusions THEN out of nowhere bring them all back to life and just completely shit on anything half-decent you ever wrote.

Kishi is a fucking hack, some of the most horrible art of all time, dogshit writing from Itachi's death onwards (and even some pretty horrible shit before then). The only fun thing after that was Danzou and his sharingarm, but that was more so fucking retarded that it's actually great.

shit on everything you'd like but the art in naruto is usually phenomenal so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about

I wouldn't say the art is phenomenal but I really like the simplified designs and the sense of 3d form in his art.

You're joking right? It's drawn like the dragonball super anime.

You're correct. Bringing back fan favorite characters from the dead/other dimension (fuck you, WoW) is such a shitty cop out and ruins the integrity of the character. Luckily, Itachi still managed to be pretty based even after being rezzed.