Vr hate

motherboard.vice.com/read/vr-devs-pull-support-for-oculus-rift-until-palmer-luckey-steps-down

>Several virtual reality game developers have announced that they will stop supporting Facebook’s Oculus Rift VR headset until its founder Palmer Luckey steps down.

>Developers announced that they will stop supporting the Oculus Rift after The Daily Beast revealed that Luckey raised money for a pro-Donald Trump non-profit through a convoluted Reddit scheme. As Motherboard reported on Friday, Luckey’s Twitter activity has been sympathetic to the alt-right and the bigotry that defines it since March of this year.

he is a republican he must be destroyed lol.
please tell what do you guys think about this?
i think its crazy.

that's what leftists call "tolerance"

ah yes let's let politics get in the way of technology

hmm yes very good

Phil "The French Jew" Fish and his SJW cronies can suck Palmer Lucky's disgusting toes

There are alternatives to oculus you retard

America is lost.

Hopefully people boycott those indie hipster faggots in return.

I feel like i'm taking crazy pills!
I don't agree with somebody do lets destroy him

>2 known sjw retards who haven't ever made anything of value throw their toys out the pram because somebody likes what they don't like

Nothing has happened. This is a nothing story.

ITT: Palmer's hired shitposters

Than God OP cropped them

50 cents has been deposited in your account. Thank you for Correcting the Record!

>video games will never ever be the fun simple hobby for nerds they used be
>normalfags have invaded and brought all their dumb bullshit along with them and won't stop until the entire industry collapses

>"Insomniac Games condemns all forms of hate speech,"
You mean free speech
Never buying a game from these cunts

Why are you putting a violent nigger in my account?

>He does it for free

>video games is Cred Forums

>vice
>from the people who thought building a pc was too hard

>this is video games
a fat retard posting about niggers on the internet nonstop instead of producing something actually useful is the definition of both palmer lumpy and Cred Forums

If they guy ripped people off then I'm all for this. Not really sure what the 'scheme' is all about. Seems to be they are mad that he supports Trump more than anything, regardless.
Which is fucking stupid. Trumps a presidential candidate, people are allowed to want him to be president.

Also Cred Forums since the announcements of Mafia 3, BF1 and Watch Dogs 2

A fat retard posting about 'muh tolerance' while shitting all over free speech, a fair go and differing politcal opinions instead of actually adhering to the ideas of Egalitarianism is the definition of you and the left

>Moderators do it for free
>Shitposting is a profession now

I want out of the berenstain universe. This is too much.

Tru dat, we should do something productive like rioting the streets and looting

>this word salad is supposed to mean anything

this is why stormniggers have a containment board

Face it. Cred Forums and Cred Forums are the same board now. There's only one solution for this.

Delete Cred Forums

>hur dur im too retarded to read
>must be your fault
I wish cucks like you had a containment board.

>time to cuck argument meltdown; two posts

ebin

>tfw video games is pol

Just get the fuck out already Cred Forums.

Hiring shitposters isn't free speech.

How many of our memes are sponsored by Luckey? Do we really own anything anymore? How can we ever make Cred Forums better when a taskforce is being paid to shit it up?

I can't handle this. What the fuck.

>Hiring shitposters isn't free speech.
At the risk of being retarded I'll ask: why not? It's annoying, but isn't it just the same as hiring people to work for your campaign?

Obama was basically elected through social media astroturfing

unless all of your posts are bookended with 'i was paid to pretend i'm a dogturd rolling around on a keyboard' it's pretty obviously deceitful

despite that, he is free to hire his meme dispensers on reddit if he wants, he's not going to jail for it. everybody is just taking turns laughing athim for being a garbagecan of a person who looks like a wax statue animated by the ghost of chris farley. stormniggers just always mix the two up.

The history books will write that he beat McCain and Mitt through mobilizing demographics that typically don't vote
Helped somewhat by the fact that McCain had a pants-on-head-retarded campaign
Mitt Romney's campaign wasn't great either, especially when running against an incumbent. The same kind of wet sponge of a campaign as John Kerry going against Bush Junior.

>Cucks are getting mad at the rich for having fun on the internet
>Autistic faggots are getting mad because they think Palmer Lucky needs them to protect him and their shared alt-right fantasy

Nobody gives a fuck about the shitty indie games now no longer on Occulus.
Nobody gives a fuck about Occulus sonce its objectively the worse product compared to the competition.

Expecially Palmer Lucky. He's minted.

Personally, I disregard any post that contains the term alt-right, both in a positive or in a negative context.

Better idea, get the fuck out of life you leftist.

I just use alt-right as an easiest way to describe the idiots.

Idiots being the 13 year old leafy fans spamming their sick ironic trump memes while brosing 9gag ironically and wearing their fedoras ironically vaping their huge loads ironically

Dude hate the guy for having a different opinion than you or whatever, but they really didn't need to write all those articles about how evil his girlfriend is.

I seriously hate this occulus fucker, dude fucking wears sandals to fucking everything; Formal events, interviews, you name it, this guy dress so god damn unprofessional.

Will we ever pass this era of post-irony?

Sounds like you're pretty mad he's minted and threw money at kids to laugh at your poor political decisions.

exactly as you'd expect, anyone with a right wing opinion is shunned and censored

what the fuck is wrong with the world

Hmm, I don't think you know what the Alt Right actually is. Racial IQ awareness is a big part of the Alt Right along with White Identitarians, those people you describe aren't Alt Right.

Honestly, there's a lot of reasons to hate him. I place him at sole responsibility of all the bad things in the Oculus world.
I'm glad Valve snuck in with a big Fuck You to the Oculus, and PSVR soon.
How long will Oculus last? Probably a year or two before they become "Facebook sells Oculus brand and tech to Chinese consortium" and never heard of again.

THE MEMES TASTE SOO GOOD

what, do they think palmer is the only person on that team that endorses trump?
you gotta be fucking kidding me

>5 cents have been deposited in your bank #MAGA

someone has to stop the complete dominance of the left in all media

what a fucked world we live in, where people with right wing opinions are censored because they don't follow the current fad, and people are stepping down because they don't have the 'correct' opinion

>ah yes let's let politics get in the way of technology

>signed company away to Facebook years ago

?

>a fat retard posting about niggers on the internet

and this folks, is called a strawman, a common tool for those too dumb to think of an argument

How many good boy points did Lucky give you for this post? Have you saved up enough for a single Oculus controller yet?

Stop paying attention to the media, simple as that.

They're pandering to idiots, and if you want some legitimate change, you shouldnt be bothering what the idiots are thinking.

Leftists are running out of insults now that they can't call successful people that support Trump as "white trash". As if he'll step down!

My powerlevel isn't high enough

I need to go further. F I V E

The self described alt right, not the actual alt right. Call them nuright or something.

Phil Fish is a disgusting human being and I cannot understand how anyone would want to be associated with him in any single way anymore, after all the shit he has done and said. I'm not even a republican (Not from the US of A) but come on.. This guy is cancer in human form.

Damn..... really makes you think

But that's the problem though, most of the world listen to the media, and they believe it.

The media has immense power, especially with dumb millennials who can't form an opinion on their own.

I remember learning how to critique the media in English class at school, seems like a lot of people didn't learn this basic skill?

>indie devs
>ignore half of the market
>their indie shit definitely not system seller
No wonder they are support braindead old hag.

Always good to see no one has respect for the Democratic process.

>mfw Im a mexican trump supporter

>product whose early success would be dependent on enthusiast hype
>pisses away all the hype at once with Facebook debacle
>price tag too high for retarded normies to give a shit

Has there been a company that went to shit so quickly with one move?

>imblying this is not a gtx 1080 ti quality rendering of Cred Forums

Well done to the anons who called this.

>Stewart is gone
>Colbert stuck under network garbage
>only thing left are shits who push this nonsense seriously instead of for the sake of humor

He was donating money for an organization dedicated with flooding websites with shitty memes

Serves him right, fuck him

Cuckenberg allows a right winger to work in his company?

I think that if an employee can be fired for expressing political views or going to a party or whatever the fuck bullshit then rich people should be held to an even higher standard. Like doing business? Don't piss off your clients and partners.

>img.jpg

Nigger AND phoneshitposter. Who couldve thunk it.

alt-right =/= republican

So what will happen with alt right toddlers from Cred Forums once Trump loses?

Tripwire :*(

jokes on u im posting these pics from my icloud photo backup folder on my laptop

Who are these devs in question

I don't really agree with most conservative policy but whenever stuff like this happens it reminds me that your political party needs to be a protected status like anything else. When 90% of the media swings for one side it's super easy to dehuminize and oppress anyone you don't like.

I don't even care about his political stance
the reason people should stop support Oculus Rift is because facebook is using it as a social device

>"I vote against Trump"

>'T-there's a lubrul conspiracy in the mediaaa'
>More evidence comes out
>it's another alt-right conspiracy
>they're the ones behind 95% of all these conspiracies

Make sure you reply to this message with a hilarious reaction image that's been used a million times before because there is literally a conspiracy that pays you to shitpost on other boards and you need to meet your quota of lucky palmer points this week.

They couldn't be happier, it means they get to keep complaining about how everyone is stupid but them.

phil fish and the developers of ratchet and clank L M A O

>So what will happen with alt right toddlers from Cred Forums once Trump loses?
Depends on how much Hillary will screw the US

how'd you find that photograph of me?

So you just confirmed everything I said. Good job you dumb ape.

This is only a problem because he's supporting Trump, no one moved their finger when they found out Gabe Newell/Valve have donated money to Hillary this election...

How convenient. It's almost as if there's some kind of political agenda that has seeped into even videogames. Oh that's right, they're all a bunch of beta nu-male virtue signalling SJWs because there's no other way to survive in today's business world if you aren't overwhelmingly liberal and self destructive.

Bravo. Really made me think....

If it was the other way around this wouldn't be an issue.

Friendly reminder never to listen to libcucks.

Nothing. Just like with Ron Paul, memes will stay, kids will find a new cause to identify with.

I think we can all agree that regardless of your political opinion, taking into consideration basic human laws ""recognized"" in "civilzed" countries, people shouldn't be treated like shit and discriminated against based on their political opinions.

Otherwise let's just drop the act and filter the "right" and "wrong" opinion without possibility to properly defend oneself like on reddit!

And nothing of value was lost

>blithely proves point

Collective ass clenching of such proportion tgat will create a black hole and the entire planet will be doomed.

Republicans are legitimately dangerous people though. They've already set race relations back 50 years.

It's literally because he paid for shitposting. like yours.

S H I L L

>B-but I went to the website of some loser nu-male no-one cares about and he said it was because LP supported Trump

exactly

same reason why Azealia Banks was spewing racist shit on twitter for years, but only got banned when she showed support for Trump

Because I am literally (You)

>naming your company after blender

>my wifes son
is that some sort of typo? he meant to say his son right?
...oh wait.

(You)

This picture made my fucking night. Well played, sir. I cannot believe people like that exists in reality, and for each year that goes by I am starting to think that maybe I am just a crazy man in an asylum cell somewhere, and the 'world' I live in is just fragments of my broken mind and these characters are the absolute pinnacle of my comedic but ultimately very fucked-up mind. Somehow that seems more realistic.

devs are literal nobodies luckey has probably never heard of them let alone cares whether they "support" the device

Didn't the crying left bloggers do this to the Mozilla co-founder some time ago too?

so where did he 'post about niggers on the internet'?

Anyone who supports right wing policies are all crazy lunatics.

At least democrats are on the side of good with equal rights, diverse set of people and fighting to rid the world of discrimination. What does right wingers do? Spread hate, spread religion and destroy the country with their idiocy.

Dont forget to collect your weekly paycheck, fellow Nimble America employees!

>Cred Forums is such a reddit infested shithole Cred Forumsacks would rather post on Cred Forums
Tragic.

(You)

>Phil Fish cancels another game
I'm sure his 10 remaining fans will be so disappointed

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

At this point in time, I'm starting to feel the same way friendo.

>My wife's son
>Dequandro
>MFW

Well $10,000 to rent billboards is colluding with the evil nazi party.
Correct the Record spending upwards of $12 million is no big deal. It's just a normal internet outreach program and hey, unlike other PACs there's no problem with it directly colluding with Hillary's campaign. Why distrust your abuelita in the first place anyway?

Isn't Cred Forums redditors to begin with?

>"I cannot believe people like that exists in reality"
>it's not just a shop

yeah, you've got it, man, you definitely don't belong in a home.

HARAMBE NO!!!!!!!

They'll go in the woods and watch the country burn.

You are legitimately retarded if you believe we live in the same context as in 1930, especially in "western" countries.

Let people express themselves, let them be "wrong", if you believe in democracy let the people believe what's best for them. If you hate free speech and freedom, be glad that these people can freely speek their mind and do their shit, because you aswell are free to call them "literal nazis" or whatever anachronism you came with.