How much would you give for Halo CE Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 3 Anniversary, Halo 3 ODST...

How much would you give for Halo CE Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 3 Anniversary, Halo 3 ODST, and Halo Reach on PC with a community as good as they had in their prime, and modding support?

I'd sacrifice (you)

I'd need no other games. Not even kidding

I'd vote Trump in exchange for that.

I agree. I don't think I'd be playing any other game if I had these, outside of some single player releases every now and then.

It would make me consider upgrading to Windows 10

Nothing. I've already played them.

>ive already beaten the multiplayer

Halo 3 alone is enough for me

Did you not play these games in their multiplayer prime?

Halo is all about how hard it is to aim on a gamepad in 30fps, PC m&kb controls would ruin 90% of the skill envolved.

Yep.
I had my fun with it in their prime. Now I've moved on. You should too.

My virginity, meaning I would never have sex my entire life(pretty likely anyway, desu)

that might be the dyukbest thing ive read today.
if all players have access to the same advantage/KB/M, then it just raises the skill ceiling

I don't get why people like halo.
>slow movement speed
>slow fall speed
>health regen
I'd rather fun games like quake 3 cpma or tribes 2 had thriving communities.

I'd give my whole bank account for someone to take that shit far far away from me

You probably haven't played any of them for longer than a few minutes, then.

It's not, because aiming is extremely easy with kb&m in 60fps compared to the gamepad analog sticks in 30fps. For example: sniper rifle in Halo is balanced because there is almost no aim-assistance, but on PC sniper rifle would be extremely OP because it would be just as easy to shoot from it as from BR. In order for Halo to be playable and balance on PC it would require a massive re-balancing effort, old maps probably wont work too.

Have you actually played Halo 1 or 2 on PC? Or El Dewito?

Were it so easy.

Everything I own, desu

Halo 1 works for the most part because the Sniper has slower bullets than the Pistol. Although the PC port has other problems; anyone can turn their graphical settings down to make Camo pointless, and the Plasma Rifle has double spread due to a mistake.

Halo 2, ElDewrito, and Halo 5 Forge don't have overpowered snipers. Maybe 5 a little, but who cares.

2 is also a terrible port, and ElDewrito is a terrible-feeling hackjob. Both have awful aiming.

$60. It'd be the first full price game I've bought in years

I just want to play the single player campaign at high resolution and 60 fps.

I'd pay $60 for each of them. A good $300 spent.

MCC is just not the same. Doesn't feel right.

Doing a good thing in exchange for a good thing sounds reasonable.

nothing. i moved and now i dont have a low enough ping for shit like that anymore

I'd definitely pirate it