ITT: Games you know are full of flaws but enjoyed for some (unknown?) reason

ITT: Games you know are full of flaws but enjoyed for some (unknown?) reason

>for some (unknown?) reason

thats called having fun. dont let v jew you into thinking having fun is wrong.

I played through the whole campaign and really had a lot of fun. Even though the Wii controls weren't refined at the time, I think I just found using movement to aim and shoot extremely satisfying. And once I accepted and enjoyed the controls, I could see the effort Ubisoft put into this game throughout the campaign.

I tried going back recently though and it was a bit more jarring. Still good memories looking back though.

This was one of my most played games when I was younger.

Its major flaw is having long ass loading time.

I will never understand how I played this game to completion.

I remember playing it back on release when I was like 14 or so and absolutely loving it. I must have done all side quests and everything on xbox 360.
I tried to play it again last year. I pirated it for PC.
Worst game I've ever played.

I'm 25.
Am I too old to be on Cred Forums now?

Even though it's a piece of shit. I still laugh my ass off at it. The sex scenes and the electric fence are the best bits.

Idk, I'm 23.

Its only flaw were that the enemies do not respawn with little to zero incentive to return to earlier zones

Leave when you're 30, honestly when you're that age you'll find yourself literally talking to 16 year olds for a decade plus when you were 16 yourself

I think it's a well known fact how flawed this game is, the PC version fixed it's biggest flaw which was the performance. But it's still far from perfect.

But goddamn I love this game, it's one of my all time favorites.

>that guy who constantly tries to remediate the reputation of shit sonic games

>Listening to the "All Hail Shadow" remix while running through the field slashing enemies

I felt like a 12 year old badass and I was 19 at the time.

I never played the original but the sequel is fun as fuck.

>Sonic Storybook Series
>They bothered making a special logo
>There was never another one

Kind of like Doug's FIRST Movie.

Well, technically Secret Rings was the first storybook game.

This is actually the second game in the storybook series. They both sold well, over a million each, i think SR was 2 million and BK brought upon massive improvements and does really good things with the story and characters. Its a bit of an underrated game imo

Yes, but this was the first LABELED as a storybook game, unless they did a reprint with new art.

Yeah i guess thats true. I bet if the wii didnt suddenly die right after 2010, they would've cobbled together another one.

>Sonic & The Magic Lamp
>Sonic as Aladdin with Chip as Abu
>"Gotta FAST to live, gotta live to FAST, tell ya all about it when I got the time!"

Secret rings was already kind of that setting, maybe sonic and chip could come back in a more...asia centric setting? Sonic and the dragon temples or some shit

Maybe Sonic and Shadow in Prince & Pauper?

Everyone already fucking ignores that Shadow isn't blue when they first see him and think he's Sonic.

That works, they can take any setting or tale and make a game out of it, to bad this series didnt continue on because shitheads kept crying that they were 2/10 tier