I want an Xbox One S cause the console's aesthetics are really appealing to me

I want an Xbox One S cause the console's aesthetics are really appealing to me.
But I know the PS4 is the smarter choice because of the games and obvious longevity it has. Especially with VR.

I just find pic related such a damn attractive piece of tech. It does have that Rare Pirates game coming out which I'm interested in. And I guess I'd play Killer Instinct.

What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F1dRgWpGePs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First of all, buying a console for aesthetics makes you a faggot.

Second of all, if you like the aesthetics, controller, and want sea of thieves, yet want a VR ready system, get Scorpio next year instead.

Caput tuum in ano est

>console's aesthetics are really appealing to me.
>>>/>>>/neogaf/

>What do I do?
Suicide is the only option at this point

>If you like aesthetics, get a console we haven't seen yet
Sound argument there, trip faggot.

>VR ready
Do you really think they'll put VR on the Xbone?

No because its dead tech

Long live michaelsoft holoLens

>PS4 is the smarter choice
>because of the games

Literally one good game one PS4 that isn't also on Xbone. Meanwhile there's loads of good Xbone games that aren't on PS4.

Just get one if you can afford it. It has a decent selection of games.

The appearance of the console itself has never factored into my decision buy one. You're a stupid idiot.

Well it'll probably just a box, white or black not hard to picture

Hopefully it's phallic, black, and veiny.

I would never buy an American SNES because it's so ugly. But the SNES didn't have many good games so I wouldn't miss anything.

I don't think, I know.

youtu.be/F1dRgWpGePs

>It has a decent selection of games.
Xbone literally has no exclusives, and it's a garbage multiplat machine

Seems silly. Though the American SNES consoles did have the tendency to get this layer of piss yellow on them over time for some reason.

That's just not true and a cursory Google search proves you wrong, you stupid google.

I don't know man the PS2 Slimline is definitely a more attractive console and purchase than that fucking Xbox.

They were blocky and purple. They just looked like ugly toys.

>>It has a decent selection of games.
Xbone
You're a fucking marketer, Pajeet.
Xbox lost all its dudebro garbage

Sound like a case of the OH NOES.

What a fucking idiot

why the fuck the PS4 controller looks like an ugly unfinished prototype?

I don't get it.

The Xbone has tons of games, even more so than the PS4.

>you stupid google

Just say nigger. It's not gonna work.

Because it is. It's also uncomfortable.

Why are you offended by google?

Wait until Scorpio comes out and then decide between that and the Pro. Just dont fall for the 4K marketing bullshit, especially Sony's since they have made it loud and clear everything is just upscaled with no true 4k. Microsoft claims theyll have native 4K games but everyone should know not to trust their word before release.

You do realise actually conforming to this shitty attempt to "trick" google into recognising itself as a profanity literally means you're bending to Google's will and censoring yourself, and subsequently helping them achieve their goal?

Retard

Why is it google's will that people don't say nigger? Why do Americans think saying nigger is so "le evil"?

Just stop.

1/10 really lazy bait.

Can you explain to me and the rest of the thread why you insist on using your tripcode?

Ignoring this will only make you look worse.

Its not that Americans think nigger is an evil word. Its that theres a dominant culture in the tech and entertainment industries that favors "progressivism" ideologies as a way to exert more control over markets and people. They want to enforce control so they can force change in their favor as opposed to allowing free will. They know whats best for you, even if you dont like it.

I find it pretty comfy, but actually using it is awkward. I do not like the Option and Share button placement, the trigger are gay, and the touchpad is fucking stupid.

Xbone Elite Controller is my shit, 2bh familia.

And how is calling niggers googles progressive?

while i dont think asthetics are the reason anyone should but a gaming machine, i have to agree that console aesthetics > pc aesthetics 99% of the time.

what are some nice looking pc cases?

>What do i do?
Get the white PS4?

PS4 has no games and is ugly.

>le everyone who disagrees is baiting!
Name ONE good PS4 game that I can't play on xbone.
Hard mode: No Bloodborne.

PS2>>>XB1s>>>shit>wii>everything else

fractal design
old mac pro cases

Never said it was. Why are you bringing it up anyway? Dont try to pull some false equivalency shit, nigger.

Whatever you say, google.

How's autism working out for you?

How's homosexuality working out for you?

>But I know the PS4 is the smarter choice because of the games and obvious longevity it has. Especially with VR.
Ahahah. Nah, man. Don't fail for sony fanboys' tricks.

Fantastic, ask your dad.

Yeah, fag insults don't have much of an impact here on Cred Forums since half of this place likes degenerate anime and other sorts. Try again, retard.

Degenerate.

Say all the insults you want but I'll cum so whos the real winner?