Why is he so perfect?

SUMMON

THE

ELECTOR

CUNTS

Whats his name again?

My ass

What are elector counts anyway?

They each hold a faction of the Empire. Basically second to the Emperor in terms of rank. They also each have a Runefang, old Dwarven forged enchanted swords, as a symbol of their position.

Any chance of catching a sale for this overpriced as fuck game? Im a big total war fan and fantasy nut, but the price makes me hesitate

>New DLC announced
>"Holy shit this is awesome take our money"
>DLC released
>"This DLC is overpriced and kinda shit"

Rinse and repeat. It's brilliant

>pre-order TWW
>enjoy it on launch
>a while longer and beastmen are out
>get it
>have even more fun

fuck, ill probably get the elves too and have fun.

I thought I would ignore the DLCs as well after getting the game at launch. I have since bought them all. And I regret nothing.

I know I am getting gouged, but for this combination of two IPs I love I can accept that.

its funny. i went form being completely with the orkz in 40k to putting them 3rd behind skaven and beastmen. why does fantasy have so many dope races?

>every empire campaign turns out the same way
>offensive magic still sucks ass
I was hoping for more.

>Jeff van Dyck music DLC never ever

Is he "our guy?"

I cant get over how small and borring the sieges are

No one can really explain WHFB's lack of popularity as most people who take some time to actually look into the lore and races end up liking something about it.

Even back during 2nd Ed 40K I didn't really bother with WHFB that much, but then ended up reading a Skaven lore article in WD and loved them.

no one does rat people like warhammer man. after seeing the skaven and beastmen, i wouldnt be surprised if i hopped on the lizardmen train. especially if they devout as much to hating on the empire as the beastmen do.

Yeah, I auto-resolve basically every siege.

Lizardmen are the shit. I fucking love Skinks. I cannot wait for Carnosaur mounts.

They should be coming in one of the two expansions. Likely along with Tomb Kings since both are to the south. Might also be Skaven since the Lizardmen have issues with those rat bastards invading their territory.

I was originally opposed to the game being broken up, but after playing the first one I think it will actually work pretty well.

It was a game that a lot of people thought "i'll get into it one day". Sad that so few actually did.

Part of it was probably that you had to choose one or the other (40K or WHFB) back when you were getting into it. Most people started young and didn't have the money for both. Whole armies were quite an investment.

Unlike say the old GW skirmish games like Necromunda or Mordheim where you could get a whole gang for relatively cheap. Ditto Blood Bowl. Sadly that is also part of the reason GW stopped selling those games.

At least BB is coming back. And actually looking really decent. I'd kill for Necromunda to get the same treatment.

>Why is he so perfect?
He is not he is a theif Mannfred Von Carstein is the true emperor!!!

>STILL no campaign about Sigmar uniting the tribes and kicking everyone's ass to found the Empire