Wht are your thoughts on video games with anthropomorphic characters?

Wht are your thoughts on video games with anthropomorphic characters?

Games need more of them.

not videogames

Furfags ruined them

nice reading comprehension

Hit and miss, like with any character in any game and movie.

As long as I can play as a human I don't care

Also Daena is best catgirl

A shitty character won't improve if its anthro and vice versa

I wish Sindoll did more art of them.

a bit toofurfag, but it keeps the SJW away

/thread

>tfw im attracted to a rat
how sick am i?

People sexualize anything and everything though, it's not just furfags who shit things up.

I'm not apologizing for your own sensitivity.

They should not sexualize those.
It's the job of the internet to corrupt things, not developers.

its fine as long as its not the obvious fetish insertion focus of the game. LoM is a good example of how to do it correctly.

I like them when used "responsibly?"

Freya is good in my book.

am i supposed to know what LoM means you fucking retard?

They're good when they are more animal than man. Man/woman with fur and some animal traits like ears and tail is just furry bait.

Everything is bait to someone

I wanna fug most of them

A lot of low-effort animal-heads-on-human-bodies out there. Charr are a good baseline for what an animal character should look like, or the divergence from a standard human.

me too, user...
me too...

>things that aren't furry are furry-bait but actual furshit isn't
what am i reading

When talking about humans, you must treat em like quantum physics.
Like "if you do X, 98% will want to fug"

referring to Op's image. underage faggot.

I wouldn't mind some games in this sorta style

Think they are cute and enjoyable to see them move around in games. Not in a sexual way. I just enjoy playing cute looking games and furry characters tend to be the cutest. Sadly developers are too scared to make them because of how perverted furries are.

What the fuck are you babbling about? Only the most depraved furry stuff has actual, feral animal furries. Otherwise it's just pretty much humans painted weird colors with snouts and ears and tails.

Reminds me of this.

One of the reasons I play as the beast race in psp2 despite how unpopular it is.

I think the solatorobo characters are cute. They get sexualized a bit, but ehh what're ya gonna do.

Someone hasn't played Legend of Mana apparently

Wonder why there aren't more of them when trends clearly show there should be more.

Actually, i think most of the problem of furries is that they're seem as "kiddy".
The game industry at large is optimized from bottom out to make games for 13 year olds that HATE to be seem as kiddy by any definition of the word and they're afraid that any sort of mascot will instantly turn off them.

>tfw no redwall game

She is great, it's understandable.

Because a lot of people are still in denial.

Give it a few years. The rabbit broke a lot of them.

I love the way he draws Sierra.
Nigga needs to do more Alef desu senpai

Theyre harder to design and model for so nobody bothers anymore. With humans you can just copy the same inner models.