Eternal Crusade

Say what you will about this game but I enjoy it quite a bit...well... I would if it weren't for these fucking faggots. They are the literal cancer that will kill this game if they are not nerfed into the fucking earth.

Some friends of mine got this but it sets off every warning flag I have regarding games: early access, micro transactions, no name dev & bandi jewco
Should I even bother trying it?

>50 burger bucks for a half finished multiplayer only game

Are they kidding with this shit?

The combat looks terrible.
So do the vehicles but i think that's gw's fault.

I'm having fun, but most people do dodge eldar atm.

Haven't played it, but I like eldar. Why are cancerous?

They have increased iframes and slim models which as off last patch making them fucking cancer to shoot. Their tanks can also map break in very annoying ways like sitting on major points/spawns. Add in predator stealth with 1 shot backstabs and flying cunts with guns that may blind you and you have a grand old time.

Space Marine looks better graphically/gameplay wise

50 bucks to get hit with a cash shop is fucking scummy

What the hell? That looks like Space Marine multiplayer.

It allows tanks and 30+ player matches, which makes me happy

No, in space marine they walk like they have weight, in EC they walk like they just space shat their armor.

what the fuck is this rolly polly Darky Souly shit?

>tanks and 30+ player matches

It's just a battlefield clone and not an MMO?

It varies from patch to patch, evade attacking was just axed from the last few patches.

MMO tech didn't pan out, so they are working up the numbers. They were recently looking to push the player limits higher again and were stress testing.

>mfw this is going to be the latest game Cred Forums will act like you're not allowed to enjoy

It's a bit janky in parts but otherwise I'm having fun with it. Always wanted a Battlefield style game with Warhammer 40,000.

why is this game $50? Everything about it screams budget shooter but they are trying to act like its not. It also doesn't look finished at all.

I just bought and I feel robbed, the maps are unimaginative and empty, controls are clunky, animations are mongoloid tier and its a big melee clownfest.

The problem is the price, which does not reflect the quality of the game.

Wait what? Can you play as eldar?

brb, buying!

You answered your own question.