Will this game make me feel better? I've been in a slump and need something to cheer me up

Will this game make me feel better? I've been in a slump and need something to cheer me up.

Yes

I'm desperate so i'll take this as enough incentive.

Kat is too edgy

Yeah, mastering the movement system is really fun. Flying around the city becomes a simple joy after you get the hang of it. Pretty scenery, cute girls, fun powers. What's not to love?

play atelier instead, positive as fuck

I'll play both. Thanks man.

yeah it's pretty comfy
kat is cute and the game is kinda cheerful on just having a good time flying around and learning more about the characters and world

yes

Fuck me, this game is looking sweet. It's a shame that it's going to run at 30FPS, but I'm still looking forward to it.

It might pull 60 on the Pro, for whatever that's worth.

who gives a shit

I'm not saying it's a deal breaker, because I don't really care much, but the remaster on PS4 was incredibly smooth running at 60. At least they're doing an incredible job with how the game looks, which was one of my gripes with the first one, where a lot of it was samey and kinda lifeless, but the colors on the second game are looking great, so it's a decent trade.

I don't know if it's just me, but ignoring the framerate of the demo, is the input delay much higher?
The first game feels more responsive.

ok

Kat is cute and GR is fun

my man

real talk, gravity rush reminded me that video games can be fun. it also gave me faith in jp devs again, after years and years of weeb moe blob trash, gr was a breath of fresh air

Still waiting for it to go half off on sale, I wonder how long It'll take.

Wasn't it half off back in that Golden Week sale?

Same. Was the first game in many years that I sat down and played for maybe 3 or 4 hours nonstop, really into it.

>3 or 4 hours nonstop
pathetic, anyway it wasnt that great but it was decent game with wasted potential in its crappy combat

I love Gravity Rush but when I feel down I go for Okami.

Maybe, I don't think I had money during last month's flash sale.

That's good because you won't regret it.

chec psprices.com to see the price drop patterm.

It's better than decent, however I agree on the combat part, hopefully they'll make powers other than the gravity kick viable in 2.