What went right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9IpIo2D1fLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nothing

everything

my most played game this gen after FFXIV

I like it but I have some concerns

most killcams I watch are people violently spraying boolets, usually landing headshot

and I see literally no one using semi automatic high powered guns

this isn't the tacticool I asked for

I don't want snipers, I just want something that isn't the equivalent of a water hose fight.

needs more maps/modes

maybe

I would like a mode where the attackers have to protect a building from outside defenders

The problem is the netcode is still fucked.
I'll run behind something as I'm getting shot and the game will still kill me, despite me being behind something unpenetrable on my end.

The kill cam is wonky as fuck too.

I think a new game mode wouldn't hurt either.

Oh, and I don't know when this happened since I play this game on and off, but at one point they FUCKED the lighting. If you're on a daylight map, good luck looking inside a room from outside, or outside from inside a room. It's fucking ridiculous.

sounds great

I had to completely fuck my brightness up because of this

I'm certain people play like this as a standard anyways, because FUCK SPOOPY SHADOWS

>breach from window outside house
>try to peek inside but can't see anything besides pitch black
>everyone inside can see your goofy ass just fine

It enrages me.

Promotes teamwork, good character interactions with the map, maps are well designed and allow multiple playstyles/ranges to be in effect and clash. Hitreg/netcode is still the biggest flaw, peeker's advantage should not be a thing

Maps for sure, they need to fix up University and release that+Tokyo map with the new operator set.

Modes, I feel like everyone wants to play bombs anyways. 2 rooms instead of 1, gives attackers more options and defenders more options too. I'd like to see more maps designed with operators in mind. Glaz/Chanka piercing through the windows on plane is the only instance of being able to do that.

There should definitely be more walls like Favela where you could take out an entire side of the building basically and have it wide open.

nothing

it shouldn't be called rainbow six, and if it wasn't it would have been more excusable

I'm really enjoy this game. Alot of things are good with it imo

I always thought it would be cool to have more hostage interaction

like a mode where there are multiple hostages that are being safeguarded, they can be moved to different locations and at least one hostage has to survive until time runs out

I know it would turn into GRENADES: THE MODE, but having a mobile objective would really mix things up.

Call it key witnesses mode or something.

>get a free code for Siege with my GTX 980
>toss it in the bin because Ubisoft
>suddenly everyone says it's great
>??????????
>try it out by linking with a friend
>buy it at full price the very next day

Jesus Christ, I can't believe I've been missing out on this for the past half-year. My only real gripe so far is how flimsy shields feel.

Yeah, that would be pretty cool. But the defenders could just simply kill all but one hostage and just hide couldn't they?

If you know how to play Montagne correctly, you can carry your team. You just need to have really good communication, which is seldom seen these days. As a rule of thumb, I only play Siege with a friend/friends.

You also need to be an absolute madman.

>kill all but one hostage
but that literally means you're found you're fucked

why would they do that?

also hide and go seek the mode doesn't sound all that bad to me

limit amount of drones to 1 and allow deployment only after action phase

>want to get into Siege
>have no friends to play with
God damn I just want a group to play multiplayer with. All my friends are on a completely different schedule than me since I work nights.

Communication will allow your team to fucking dominate. I toss Valkyries cams outside and direct my team on what the enemy is doing. So satisfying when I call to a teammate and tell him to turn and shoot through a wall and he massacres some poor bastard crouching on the other side

>Witness Protection

youtube.com/watch?v=9IpIo2D1fLY

it's a good but can they change it to where looking out a window isnt starring directly into the sun

that's the general theme, yes

do you disapprove?

Other idea is to have fake bombs planted all over the building, they need to be discovered and defused, but there's only one real bomb and another one releases nerve gas and kills everyone in a wide area

I'd call it CUT IT OUT

Jesus fuck, it sickens me how much people just refuse to talk.

>be frost on kanal
>defending in that one room with the stairs directly out the front door and a room to the left of the objective
>our mute goes down on the stairs
>run out because im fucking frost and could ambush these guys
>mute remains quiet and neglects to call out that they were shield guys
>unload my gun into 2 fucking shield guys and get killed almost immediately even after i asked rook to peak outside the door just in case theres more than one person and we could crossfire

I was fucking livid.

I forgot to add that rook just sat in the room with his ass up his ass instead of listening. The shield guys proceeded to bust through the room and kill everyone

I want more singleplayer content

MEEEEEEE TOOOOOO

Maybe with, I dunno, some AI that you can issue commands to?

Oh wait, that's rainbowsix. Sorry.

Buck players use semi auto all the time, as do Blackbeard players. Glaz is shit.

Most of the game is in close quarters so semi auto is usually retarded

Depends on who you play though, as ash and thermite need to burst fire compared to fuzs for example

I haven't tried black beard yet, but I have played as glaz and buck

I got more kills with glaz, but not using his scope.

I just like semi auto fire modes, but every time I switch to it on an assault or smg it just grossly puts me at a disadvantage.

I know it's cqc game, but still... The spraying is ridiculous

this and hoping for the netcode team to do a good job with one of the main issues of the game

This, I don't play bomb anymore for this reason, the attackers can just plant the defuser and stay outside where they cannot be killed because they exist in a flashbang universe where the defenders cannot go without being blinded and then killed. If they either fix the lightening, or actually make the defuser so that at least one attacker has to stay close to it so they can't just wait in the safety of the sun, I'll give it a try. Otherwise I'll be having fun in the other two modes.

what made me remove bomb was one day multiple times in row if gave me house bomb and that fucking garage spawn so all it was pre nerf blackbeard sitting across the street

Constant quality patches.

Everything is nice, but shooting is all about who peeks first.

too easy to kill someone with panic spraying

they really need to work on headshots as well, even low caliber pistol rounds will kill an operator wearing a reinforced ballistic helmet instantly

It takes CS and gives you a ton of options so the game doesn't end up with people staring down the same choke points over and over again.

The way the game changes each round is a pretty satisfying feel and you do feel rewarded for your information gathering and creativity.