When does this get hard?

When does this get hard?

Bopopolis

>modern nintendo

Never.

Hard mode, secret world and temples.

Standard levels aren't too difficult but polyfag gave it a 5/10 for being too hard

Also, Just saying, the new controls make this play so much better than DKCR on Wii.

>he didn't play DKCR on his softmodded Wii with a control hack

I didn't know you could do such a thing on a softmodded Wii. I have one just not with said mod.

>When does this get hard?
Did you actually fall for the Cred Forums memes?
Nintendo doesn't make difficult games anymore.

4th world, the temples in each world.
Only reason DKCR was considered hard was because it had an over-abundance of one-hit death minecart and rocket levels. Even the DKC trilogy gave you two hits in those.

Yea it's nice for the return of 2 hit minecarts. That shit was so dumb in DKCR

>he didn't play the definitive 3DS edition with the 8 extra levels.

Wow op you must be really cool and good at games. Thanks for letting us know

Try not to wear your butthurt on your sleeve nintoddler

Oh boy, I get to get another console war faggot banned!!!

And botched frame rate and graphics?

Jesus, what a fucking crybaby.

Aw sorry I hurt your feelings op.
We all still like you.

4-3

>Muh shitposting playground

Im not op its just hilarious to me how you faggots pretend DKTF is difficult

when you do

>botched framerate
He obviously didn't play it. Silky smooth 60fps

These load times tho wtf

>waaahhhh quit saying nintendo games aren't hard :((

It's 30 you dumbo

> pfft this game is EASY I beat this game like a million times. I'm a elite gamer I'm THAT good at games.

Yeah thats right user, everyone else is the faggot.

>Nooooo let me shitpost, muh freedom of speech

stay butthurt I guess.
>nooo why isn't everyone a casual shitter like I am

>it's a cody thread

>hard mode
>Don't use Dixie

Yea I was just thinking about how dixie is kinda the best partner.

>Please let me shitpost, reddit won't let me be an asshat

A better question to ask would be "when does this get good?" although the answer to that is "never."

>waaahh waahhhh quit saying my favorite game isn't difficult it hurts my feelings
>this is my safe space
Seriously dude why are you so fucking ass ravaged?

yeah if you're a fucking casual
pretty sad that you have to use a crutch assist in an easy ass game like this

Why are you trying to waive your e-peen?

why are you so triggered over someone saying muh favorite game isn't difficult?

Why are you trying to waive your e-peen?

Hard Mode with DK only is pretty fun apart from the water levels.

Because I like watching retards like you sperg out over the realization that they suck at video games

I meant in terms of being the best overall if you don't care if you're OP. Get ur high horse out of your asshole

Secret levels
Secret world
the rest is standard but a fun ride

Its "hard" mostly in that it doesn't let you make too many mistakes or switch your brain off like you can a mario game for example.

Just stop playing the inferior DKC.

Maybe I like watching console warriors getting BTFO'D because they're a special kind of white trash that don't belong on Cred Forums.

>I meant in terms of being the best overall if you don't care if it's actually not the best overall

>some retard crying and sperging out over someone saying a game isn't hard
>n-no he btfo the other guy I swear

I thought it was because those retards tried playing it like the original, and instead of adapting they decided to just bitch about how it doesn't play like the og?

polygon gave it an 8.5

Its hard from the start thanks to the garbage controls and finnicky loose physics. Pirated it, beat the first world, and never touched it again

Nevermind that was Gamespot

>finnicky loose physics
I hate this on Returns and Tropical Freeze. The old physics were perfect

It's almost like the og had better platforming physics!

The new games have those shitty slippery loose controls that all sonic games have. And anything that resembles or takes from sonic is shit by default. Thats how i feel about these games

And here come the Europeans.

>better platforming physics
>no jump momentum
Pick one.

When you rub it

Momemntum sucks because it takes away control from when you want to do something specific but instead have to slide like a retard and wait to stand still before doing another action

Yeah momentum suck right? That's why Mario and Smash melee physics/gameplay sucks, oh wait.

Fucking this. I can play DKC any time and do great, but with returns past the first level it's a nightmare, I need a lot of time to get used to the controls and that shitty slippery feeling again.

On a side note, am I the only one who thinks DKCR's multi is totally unbalanced? I played 90% of the game in multi with my sister and it was a shitfest of cheap deaths because the two character are there just to give problems to the other (differently from new super mario bros wii where the levels are designed in a better way in this regard).
Then I got sick of it and did the last (and supposedly harder) world alone, and it was so fucking easy it got ridiculous.

>first-party Nintendo games any year
>difficult

List 5.

Play the secret levels

Isn't it second party?

Wut

It doesn't really. Only the secret temples are hard. Journalists are just fucking terrible at games.

Eh the bonus levels in Mario are always hard

If you didn't die in the crown levels you lie

No.