How the FUCK did this not leak?

How the FUCK did this not leak?

Cloud's too cool for leakage.

Glad it and Bayonetta didn't leak. If Ryu's didn't leak either, Smash would've had the top DLC reveals ever.

Even leakers thought they were messing with them when they read about it.

they didn't put the data in the game before the direct like with royu

This. A too good to be true moment, everyone would just brush it off as wishful thinking.

No one fucking believed it.

Even the development crew thought Sakurai had been drinking.

It makes me happy that this exists

Sakurai is pretty fucking stupid for adding a Sonygger character to Smash Bros.

He did that way back on brawl tho.

>MG1 and 2 on NES
>Twin Snakes
>Ghost Babel
Cloud is literally the most anti-Nintendo character in existence, he represents FF abandoning Nintendo consoles

The surprise of both Bayonetta and Cloud being revealed was the best vidya related event I've experienced in well over a decade.

When I saw Cloud, I was surprised but didn't care too much. Certainly thought it was neat.

But man, when I saw Bayonetta, I am not ashamed to admit I shrieked like a little girl. I had completely written her off as even being a possibility, and then it happened, and I was seriously blown the fuck away.

The only thing that beats the hype I felt for Bayo is when that first Brawl trailer dropped and they revealed Snake. I about creamed my fucking jeans

It's almost like he doesn't give a shit about console wars.

Almost like he doesn't give a shit about the fact that its a Nintendo crossover

It's been nearly a year and I still can't believe it.

Because nobody cares.

Oh, fucking please, non-Nintendo characters were considered for Melee.

who else was aside from Snake?

James Bond

Mg 2 on nes dont exist.

Because no one cars about a party game

>I am not ashamed to admit I shrieked like a little girl
You should be

Probably, but it was literally a dream come true. A very obscure character I loved was added to what is undoubtedly the most popular "fighting" game on the market. It was fucking inconceivable that she'd be added.

Stay salty, nintoddler.

>2 shit ports, 1 shit remake and non-canon (but still excellent) spinoff
>this is is somehow enough for an otherwise non-Nintendo character to make it to Smash Bros

Its more than Cloud has.
Cloud literally has nothing on Nintendo systems.

>tfw that Bayocunt and Corrin rigged the poll so they can be marketing tools

It didn't have to be this way.

Kingdom hearts chain of memories

>t-they rigged it!!!
How the fuck are people still this salty?
Let me guess, a K.Roolfag?

Bayo reveal was shit.
Cloud's reveal was the best thing since Snake's, and honestly it beats Snake for me.

Corrin wasn't part of the poll and Bayo was top in Europe. Don't blame us if Amerilards wasted all their votes on Shrek and Goku.

Well they needed a FF rep, and it was down to either Cloud or Lightning. Which would you rather have?

I do kind of wish they added Crono though.

Fuck your shit, Shrek and Toad were worth a shot.

Cloud was a mistake and he's only used by tryhard autists.

>Don't blame us if Amerilards wasted all their votes on Shrek and Goku.

Wait, that actually happened? I thought that was a stupid Cred Forums meme.

Tina

So then he's perfect for the Smash demographic.

Cloud players make turn my game off. Fuck em

Shhhh, you'll trigger the nostalgiatards. I've seen it happened when it was revealed her hair is actually blonde instead of green

He's literally the best aspects of Ike, Marth, Shulk and Little Mac all in one character.

You said there are good aspects of Ike? Get that ass banned.

Well shit, I definitely gotta get him now if he actually triggers the tryhard autists.

His range from the bigness of his sword

The best part is when you beat some kid's ass so he switches to Corrin, then you beat him again so he switches to Cloud

Smash 4 DLC would've been great if not for bumping it up to 6 fucking Fire Emblem characters.

Corrin had me so mad that I couldn't get excited about Bayo, it was a bad day for me.

Developers almost never leak anything ever out of respect for the team and the love of their job.

The people who leak stuff are usually ex-employees, or people that have no real connection to the content creators (marketing, production, etc)

It's fairly easy to keep things under wraps, the reason why shit leaks so much these days is because game products are turning into global endeavors by AAA companies that require timed world wide announcements.

Nintendo just has a fucking direct and they don't give a fuck. 99% of nintendo employees don't even know what's going to be in a direct until it airs live.