He still hasn't hacked his Wii U

>He still hasn't hacked his Wii U
LITERALLY no excuse

Other urls found in this thread:

loadiine.ovh/gate.php?cat=getstarted
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't want it to get bricked.

How? And why would I want to? I could just wait for the NX you know.

>hack
is it really fair to call it hacking when all you have to do is enter a website address?

But there is.i'm trying to sell this piece of shit i literally never use.

>install loadiine
>only pirate one game and go back to letting it collect dust

yeah this

It's not even worth it

I did henkaku on my Vita and now it's like, okay I did that now what

I don't have one...

iosu when

Skub here
How do? Didn't realize it let you pirate yet

In the time it took for a decent 'hack' for the Wii U to come out I've already purchased all the games I care about legit. All that's left if eshop exclusives, ouside indie stuff, which I don't care enough about to download anyway.

Is there even an active Wii U homebrew scene? Hell, can you even go online with games like Mario Maker, Smash and Mario Kart 8 with a hacked Wii U currently?

fucking this.
downloaded xenoblade chronicles x and couldnt even play it for more than 4 hours. it was just fucking shit and boring. i tried giving it a chance since i played it for a couple of hours but nope. xenoblade chronicles was so much better.

and before the defense force for the game comes to comment, no, I didnt get my robot thing. stopped caring about the game after the 4 hour mark.

>>He owns a Wii U
>LITERALLY no excuse

Wii U has no games

>Is there even an active Wii U homebrew scene?

Uncensored versions of XBCX, Fatal Frame and such would fall under this umbrella, but I doubt anyone gives half a shit to do this for those games, given how long the scene has stagnated.

Alternately, you have the PS3 with games like DQ Heros untranslated, while there's a fully translated PS4 version and no one gives half a shit to even shit out a guide for the former, much less dump the English translaiton. It's the same deal with the latest Star Ocean.

People just don't give a shit. And the kneejerk reaction is that going through the effort of translating/uncensoring/undubbing those games isn't worth it.

Persona 4: Golden/Dancing All Night
Final Fantasy X/X2
Tearaway
Gravity Rush
Metal Gear Solid 2/3
Project Diva
Taiko v
Killzone Mercenary
Wipeout 2048
Sly games
shit loads of weeb games

>can you even go online
no, we need iosu hack, may get released soon or never

We'll always have emulators on it. Wii u will be a collectors item too so good money in selling it in the future, Nintendo won't be making them soon.

Waiting too see if the NX will have a good launch lineup, if it's shit at least I can play Zelda on my wii u.

>Uncensored versions of XBCX

so no group as bothered to make one but someone was able to do one for that shitty fire emblem game in mere hours?
what shit tastes

>and before the defense force for the game comes to comment, no, I didnt get my robot thing. stopped caring about the game after the 4 hour mark.

I don't see how anyone can defend XBCX, when as a person who got this shit legit, I felt the game completely fell off a cliff after getting your Skell. Being able to run around and explore on foot is only entertaining as planting probes in the ground can be...which is not that entertaining at all, when Miranium farming is a key to upgrading anything of worth. The only good thing about getting a Skell is you don't get ass-fucked by high level tyrants as much anymore, along with it making the exploration tolerable.

Sadly, once you've gotten the ability to fly the already boring parts of the game just become a shitload more boring on top of the actual non-story quests being the only reason to continue playing. The brain-dead decision to disable adjusting the music/SFX volume and font size are ultimately what completely soured the game for me.

And this is without even getting into the shit with the censorship and inability to choose the audio, despite having those huge and fuck data-packs to download, just to speed it up.

>so no group as bothered to make one but someone was able to do one for that shitty fire emblem game in mere hours?
>what shit tastes

Nope. It's literally a scene fueled by tasteless fucks. I mean, you'd think someone would make an effort to fix the font or change the sound options.

>no, we need iosu hack, may get released soon or never

Welp. Fuck that noise.

I'll just wait for Zelda and the NX. I got everything else, with the exception of Skyward Sword off the Eshop.

but for what purpose

I already played the 4 games a I remotely cared about ages ago

and homebrew is pointless since it's hooked on the same monitor as my PC that can do everything better

I've backed my PSP, Wii, and 3DS, but I feel no reason to hack my Wii U. Give me a reason other than piracy, as I have all the Wii U games I want to play already.

>he still owns a Wii U

LITERALLY no excuse

hacked the vwii but not the wii u

Speaking of vWii hacking, is there anything the vWii can do that a genuine Wii can't?
Basically, should I hack my Wii or my vWii? I've already got them both hooked up.

vwii can use the pro controller in nintendont

pro controller can't sync to the original wii

Is there a how to guide? Whats the highest firmware you can be on?

I like the exploration, and the mech sections tinkle my inner /m/ just right

The story really sucks though, although I felt the combat improved greatly. Skell combat does have more to be desired though, hopefully they can improve that in the next game.

loadiine.ovh/gate.php?cat=getstarted
current firmware will work

put update blocker on though

To play what games?

Fuck loadiine. It's a piece of shit. I want IOSU hack

I completely disagree with your opinion on XCX. Personally, I liked the exploration on foot a tonne, so much so that I frequently get out of my skell (my ground combat is about as good as my skell, where it not for one weapon on my skell that's OP for its level) to navigate on foot. I'd say XCX is about as fun as you make it - playing the social and affinity missions is recommended for the best experience in the game, as those tend to have interesting sub-plots and more interesting mission tasks; I'd also recommend that you don't rely on your skell 24/7, as you'll want to keep your ground gear prepared (as well as exit the skell to explore tighter spaces,etc.)

I never understood why people want to play with jap audio, unless you were referring to the fact there's no music sliders (which actually does piss me off, the sound design in some scenes is terrible, with music blasting over what they're saying).

>xenoblade chronicles was so much better
I'd honestly say they're on par, but their merits are in completely different areas - XC has better writing, characters, music, and arguably artstyle. XCX has better combat, exploration, sidequests, and customisation.

If you told me how I would

Best site to download WiiU games?

I'd like to know as well
none of the ones I use have #FE

Why would we care about a literal faggot like you? Go be a Biowhore somewhere else. Fucking Storyfag LARPERS.

I literally played Tokyo Mirage Sessions and XCX and haven't touched it in months.

/vg/, homebrew general

Don't you need a fuckhuge SD card because for some reason you can't run games off an external?
That was the main reason why I didn't hack mine.

I'm honestly waiting for the Wii U emulator to get better.

LITERALLY NO GAMES

So's your mum